Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 9th, 2007, 12:52 am

Y.G. wrote:
TeeKay wrote:them,the ville and Nutties and maybe nella held their shit, make sure no one else sets up shot or share the hood,You got hoods like santana which are big but look what happend when they fell out with the willows when the calls when out from la eme, even though they're cool with CV3,they've still got them in their backyard.
YEAH WE GOT THE HOOD ON LOCK WE GOT THESE SCARY ASS HIGH SCHOOLER TAGGIN KREW LPS OR WHATEVER BUT THEY CAN'T BE FOUND IN THE HOOD.
Yeah LPS the biggest taggin crew in the hub, i know they not really in your hood, just more right next to it, what was all the shit about them bein down with nella?
Other than that their more scattered through everywhere,some in fruit town,135

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 11th, 2007, 12:52 am

yeah i do remember Tiny and some other fools from B13 would be creeping around CPP hood around that chester adult school area. i know how they are they try and be all down low fronting like they aint about no gangster shit anymore but then the next thing you know they actin like they trying to set up shop. .problems. i havent seen/heard about B13's around that area but i wouldnt doubt their around they be creepin around my area too acting like its all good cuz we 13's but fuck that i aint with that

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » February 17th, 2007, 11:13 pm

bgcasper wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:word, CVWillow-SBCC. Thats some scanless shit how people turn on long time compadres .
last month heard ssc had a beef with cvtks seems every sets are beefin with their local surenos
funny thing about that is that not too long ago you made a post about how the "CV Tokers were the mexican hood TOLERATED in your hood" and how they "WANTED NO PEDO with the big bad dirty south" LOL! not trying to diss you ese. just kinda ironic

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » February 17th, 2007, 11:16 pm

bgcasper wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:word, CVWillow-SBCC. Thats some scanless shit how people turn on long time compadres .
last month heard ssc had a beef with cvtks seems every sets are beefin with their local surenos
funny thing about this post homes is that not too long ago i remember you posting that the "CV Tokers were the mexican hood TOLERATED in your hood" and that the "CV Tokers WANTED NO PEDO with the big bad dirty south" LOL!

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » February 17th, 2007, 11:19 pm

hey bgcasper, funny thing about your post is i remember you posting not long ago that the "CV TOKERS WERE THE MEXICAN HOOD tolerated IN YOUR HOOD" and how "THEY WANTED no pedo WITH THE BIG BAD DIRTY SOUTH" lol!! not trying to diss you homes. just kinda ironic

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » February 18th, 2007, 12:37 pm

damn, didnt mean to post that so many times. just that i kept getting an error message

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 18th, 2007, 10:42 pm

YEAH but small tiny pedo anyway lol they more buzzy with cvtg

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 19th, 2007, 2:25 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:yeah i do remember Tiny and some other fools from B13 would be creeping around CPP hood around that chester adult school area. i know how they are they try and be all down low fronting like they aint about no gangster shit anymore but then the next thing you know they actin like they trying to set up shop. .problems. i havent seen/heard about B13's around that area but i wouldnt doubt their around they be creepin around my area too acting like its all good because we 13's but fu-- that i aint with that

MAN SOME STRAIGHT WEASELS LOL!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 19th, 2007, 2:28 am

TeeKay wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
TeeKay wrote:them,the ville and Nutties and maybe nella held their shit, make sure no one else sets up shot or share the hood,You got hoods like santana which are big but look what happend when they fell out with the willows when the calls when out from la eme, even though they're cool with CV3,they've still got them in their backyard.
YEAH WE GOT THE HOOD ON LOCK WE GOT THESE SCARY ASS HIGH SCHOOLER TAGGIN KREW LPS OR WHATEVER BUT THEY CAN'T BE FOUND IN THE HOOD.
Yeah LPS the biggest taggin crew in the hub, i know they not really in your hood, just more right next to it, what was all the shit about them bein down with nella?
Other than that their more scattered through everywhere,some in fruit town,135

THIS WEEKEND I SEEN THESE BUSTA CROSS US OUT ON 148TH AND CENTRAL ON THE CORNER SO THEY HOMIES BEEN ON A LOOK FOR THEM.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 5th, 2007, 1:17 am

check it them T Flats are all over the place, this one was in van nuys

http://lapdblog.typepad.com/lapd_blog/2 ... g_mem.html

ComptonMexican98

Re: T-Flats

Unread post by ComptonMexican98 » October 2nd, 2007, 10:54 pm

E`S`T wrote:Thats why they write that sh_t in CPT> BECASUE nobody can mop them up. For real. They have riders and allies. Their allies are tortilla flats in TORRANCE. And I know alot of dudes who read this are gonna say, "yea so and so gang puttin the hurtin on these fools" but man these dudes do put in work in CPT and you have to respect them for that. I personally know an incident where those dudes shot 7 dudes from fruit town in one setting. 7 dudes!!! Think about that and the firepower they used. They are deep and have a reputation. Even their homies from TORRANCE are nuts. They have sent alot of my homies to the grave and they give alot of gangs in Harbor Area the blues. They are a crazy a__ gang that do ride and they have the numbers to prove it.
I don't know if this has changed, but when I was in Compton the Compton Flats and the Torrance Flats (Torrance puts an X, T x F vs. T F) do NOT get along. Are you sure that Torrance Flats is now their allies? I highly doubt it.

Btw, are you from EST? I knew Stretch from EST and through him I met your homie Lil Rascel, RIP.

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread post by yourmomslover » October 9th, 2017, 11:53 am

We never needed mocos for the largos wtf lol homies had family from there and thats why they got a pass and of course they would bust a largos for that now they no where to be found all they do is tag fucken high school bitches that rank it like manos and smurf.. Other mocos are l.mugzy and clumsy but they next one day and they dont even stay in their so called hood they stay like in elms hood one by 70/abcc side they lame.. and we never lost our side on willowbrook from oris to stockwell we just always got homies getting hit by the pigs.. And yall say a froot smoked a homie first well i heard a homie smoked a froota first cuz he was trying to come up and it didnt turn out well for him.. Hell na levas36 never been deeper not even the french fries155 the closest to us is 70 but yall tripping lol.. And yeah Snoopy did get killed back in the days.. The bit off more than we can chew is funny as fuck its the one time that got us more than the enemigas we got more locked up than dead the injunction hit hard.. We set up shop where we want not cus its a soft area stupid

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yourmomslover » May 24th, 2018, 5:34 pm

We never lost our og side to mocos you can go check it out now oris vesta stockwell even the levas know that.. mocos no where to be found we they got it from us and smellys too lol.. Levas cant fuck with us we always on top yeah we got dead homies evryone takes a loss but look at the hoods we fucked up like froot trucks snitch ass dierus we got more locked up than dead and have sets in paramount south gate lynwood Y mas! Wectook over hoods too we ran Compkton for years yall can deny all yall want we had the keys to the hub then gang injunction is what hit hard free all the Fellas pK LsK L36K

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » May 24th, 2018, 11:20 pm

THE GANG INJUNCTION DID TAKE OUT CVTF
DEAD ASS VARRIO

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yourmomslover » May 29th, 2018, 4:21 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:THE GANG INJUNCTION DID TAKE OUT CVTF
DEAD ASS VARRIO

We aint no where near dead we still take enemies out bitch

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 8th, 2018, 1:53 pm

Does anyone think there is a link between John Steinbeck's 1935 book "Tortilla Flat" and the name this gang chose?
Attachments
toritilla-flat-by-John Steinbeck-1935.jpg
toritilla-flat-by-John Steinbeck-1935.jpg (24.97 KiB) Viewed 13824 times

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » October 8th, 2018, 3:59 pm

alexalonso wrote:Does anyone think there is a link between John Steinbeck's 1935 book "Tortilla Flat" and the name this gang chose?
I read that's exactly where it came from combined with the fact that there were already the "Primera Flats" and "Cuatro Flats" nearby before they became TF. So I think it was a combination of the "Flats" gangs already in existence combined with the book.

I saw a map of old East LA gangs and TF were much further east of PF & CF hoods.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 15th, 2018, 10:24 pm

Did yall know that there was a Tortilla Flats in Boyle Heights. Look at this map Lone Wolf did of defunct varrios. Looks like he had them between 1st (north) and 4th Street (south) from Evergreen (west) to Indiana (east). I heard there was a Torterilla on 4th and Lorena, right in this area.
Attachments
DEFUNCTxLA-BoyleHeights-ELA.jpg
DEFUNCTxLA-BoyleHeights-ELA.jpg (258.73 KiB) Viewed 13739 times

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 16th, 2018, 1:35 am

yourmomslover wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:THE GANG INJUNCTION DID TAKE OUT CVTF
DEAD ASS VARRIO

We aint no where near dead we still take enemies out bitch
Oh....dispensas loco. Didn't know y'all were still active and savage like a cabbage.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 16th, 2018, 7:17 pm

shaolinmonche
are you smilonOG ??

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 17th, 2018, 9:46 pm

Lonewolf wrote:shaolinmonche
are you smilonOG ??
No...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 18th, 2018, 12:45 am

shaolinmonche wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:shaolinmonche
are you smilonOG ??
No...

Orale, dispensa.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 17th, 2018, 12:11 am

So is Compton Tortilla Flats the first varrio in Compton?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 17th, 2018, 2:54 am

no !!! when they started there was already jardin 13 willowbrook 13 winos inside cpt and cv3 i think predate tf

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » December 26th, 2018, 11:44 pm

I remember when I first joined this board about 15 years ago everybody was talking about T Flats. I saw their videos online like the Fox News specials just about them and they definitely were a very active gang. They had beef with the majority of Mexican and black gangs from what I understand. How active are they now in 2018?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 5th, 2019, 10:18 pm

like everybody in the gang world they kinna slow down a bit but do hold most of what they had

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”