Hand signs

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Hand signs

Unread post by Anesis » August 18th, 2006, 2:31 pm

Is there a site that identifies gang hand signs? The searches that I found are pretty useless for what I want. I'm finding lots of great graffiti sites, but nothing with hand signs. I saw something today that I want to identify.

He had his thumbs together and pointing up and his pointer fingers together and pointing down. Does this sound familiar or is there a site that has pictures that I can look at?

Thanks.

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » September 21st, 2006, 3:51 pm

there isnt really any sites up that show off gang signs you just gotta kinda grow up around that shit to really understand it. i could give you some insite on gang signs but im not trying to put thier business out like that

Cigguh

Unread post by Cigguh » October 30th, 2006, 2:37 am

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » November 7th, 2006, 8:54 pm

[img]http://bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Photo ... 244629[img]

WE THROWIN UP NORTHSIDE RIGHT HERE[/img]

Mr.NoONE

Unread post by Mr.NoONE » January 12th, 2007, 2:54 pm

A try here dog it might work i dont know
SURx3 blue fuck 14 putas

http://www.yellowkidcomics.com/help/help.html[

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 13th, 2007, 6:24 pm

http://artfromthestreets.blogspot.com/2 ... signs.html

M O R E - TO - F O L L O W - FROM - MY - C O L L EC T I O N !

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 17th, 2007, 9:59 am

knowledge born

Re: Hand signs

Unread post by knowledge born » February 26th, 2007, 9:38 pm

Anesis wrote:Is there a site that identifies gang hand signs? The searches that I found are pretty useless for what I want. I'm finding lots of great graffiti sites, but nothing with hand signs. I saw something today that I want to identify.

He had his thumbs together and pointing up and his pointer fingers together and pointing down. Does this sound familiar or is there a site that has pictures that I can look at?

Thanks.

Prayers

The 6 point Star is made up of two pyrmids the one faceing up is 13 bricks for the orginal 13 Founders

The one up side down is 21 bricks for the down fall of Jeff Ford an the Main 21

"F.O.L.K.S"

THROUGH THE YEARS A NATION HAS ROSE ABOVE THE REST. A NATION OF FOLKS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FROM THE START AND WILL BE HERE UNTIL THE END THERE IS NOT A MORE POWERFUL NATION ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.THE REASON FOLKS HAVE BEEN AND WILL COTINUE TO RUN THE STREETS IS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ABOUT JUST BANGING BUT IMPROVING OUR COMMUNITY. THE WHOLE NATION IS FOR THE COMMUNITY AND SOMETIMES FOURCE MUST BE USED BECAUSE IF YOU DONT THEN YOU WILL BE NOT ONLY PUSHED OUT BUT KILLED AWAY

WHERE CRIPS AND BLOODS JUST FIGHT AND SELL DRUGS FOLKS ARE HERE TO MAKE THEIR COMMUNITYS BETTER FOR LIVING AND SAFER AND WE ARE NOT ABOUT FIGHTING ITS SAID THAT THE ONLY REASON FOLKS WILL FIGHT IS BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE IS LOOKING FOR IT.FOLKS DONT LOOK FOR TROUBLE WE LOOK FOR WAYS TO STOP IT BEFORE IT GETS TO A POINT WHERE WE MUST USE FOURCE THAT IS PUSHED ON US TO BEGIAN WITH.WE ARE THE NATION WITH KNOWLEDGE CRIPS AND BLOODS HAVE TAKEN OUR KNOWLEDGE AS IF IT WAS THERES AND KNOW NOT WHAT TO DO WITH IT BUT GIVE IT TO EVERYONE WHO ASK.

FOLKS KNOW THAT KNOWLEDGE IS PUT HERE TO HLEP OUR MINDS GROW AND TO HELP US BECOME BETTER DISCIPLE FOR OUR NATION.FOLKS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE BEST AND STRONGEST NATION AND WILL NEVER BE SECOND TO ANYONE.THATS WHY AS A FELLOW BROTHER OF THE STRUGGLE YOU SHOULD REPERSENT NOT ONLY YOUR SELF BUT YOUR NATION WITH NOTHING BUT THE BEST PRIDE AND RESPECT YOU CAN SHOW BECAUSE YOU NEED TO GIVE back TO A NATION THAT HAS GIVEN SO MUCH TO YOU. TO BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO BE A DISCIPLE IS ALMOST AS IF YOU ARE GIVEN A CHANCE BY GOD TO BE ONE OF THE FEW THE BEST OF

G'S THERE ARE SO MANY G'S CRIPS BLOODS LK'S VL'S BUT NONE THAT HAVE THE HEART OF A DISCIPLE NONE. PLUS WHEN YOU SAY YOU ARE A DISCIPLE SAY IT WITH SOMETHING BEHIND IT ITS NOT A WORD ITS A WAY OF LIFE AND FOR YOU TO SAY IT AS YOU WOULD ANY OTHER WORD IS TO SHOW NOTHING BUT DISRESPECT SAY IT WITH THE PRIDE AND RESPECT IT DESERVES BECAUSE YOU DON'T MAKE THE G THE G MAKES YOU. I WAS AT A POINT IN MY LIFE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO GO AND I WAS GIVEN A CHANCE TO BECOME A DISCIPLE AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER. I NOW HAVE A DIRECTION TO GO AND A WAY OF LIFE THAT IS NOTHING BUT THE BEST I GOT G'S WHO I KNOW ARE DOWN TO RIDE AND DIE FOR ME WHERE BEFORE I DID NOT KNOW WHO WAS GOING TO HELP ME OUT WHERE NOW I DONT THINK TWICE BECAUSE TO ME BEING A DISCIPLE

MEANS I'M PART OF A NATION THAT WILL NEVER DIE AND LOOKS OUT FOR EACH OTHER AND WHEN I LOSE A G I FEEL IT AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE. THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ONLY APART OF A NATION BUT A FAMILY AND WILL BE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.YOU WILL HERE ABOUT CRIPS AND BLOODS DROPPING BUT WITH DISCIPLES NEVER DROP BECAUSE WE ALWAYS POP AND NEVER LEAVE OUR FAMILLES TO HANDLE A PROBLEM CAUSE A PROBLEM WITH THE FAMILY IS A PROBLEM WITH EVERYONE INSIDE THE FAMILY.CRIPS BLOODS LOSE LOVE FOR THEIR OWN WHERE A DISCIPLES LOVE NEVER RUNS OUT BUT GROWS AS OUR NATION HAS AND WILL CONTINUE.

"THE BEGINING"

Once there were 5 men, out of the 5 one got killed and one of the 4 did it. Out of the 4 one left and started the Nation under the five. That left 3. Out of the 3 one left in search of himself on a journey. That left 2. Out of the 2 one left and tried his own thing. That left 1. The 1 looked inside his head and realized his hate for dred

The 3rd one bought a boat and went out to sea. One day he looked up and said "the sky is blue, so true, and it looks over all men who have shed their blood in our struggle". He returned to find the 4th one laying up under the man yelling out "All's well". And the 2nd doing his own thing. The 3rd reunited with the 1st and discovered that Love, Life and Loytaly got it all started but without pure Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding it will soon be departed They welcomed the 2nd back and formed an allience among the three. Disciple's was born from the ashes of the Black Devil Disciple's and the Satans Disciple's. A new Nation, the FOLK NATION! Led by a King

“Organization Structure”

When it comes to the organization structure the individual is subordinate to the organization structure. The minority is subordinate to the majority, the entire membership is subordinate to the honorable Chairman and his executive staff. Whoever shall violate this article of the organization unity and will be dealt within the fashion as an enemy of the people. We have witnessed what comes from total unity& discipline. If we are to become a power to be reckoned with we must take on the concept of that organization everyone has a responsibility, Everyone must endure their share; for we make up the organization as a group of individuals who have come together as a collective whole...

GD

"Disciples Creed"

We believe in the teachings of our honorable chairman; We believe in all the laws & policies set forth by our Chairman & his executive staff; we believe in the concept; we believe in organization; we believe in aid & assisting all the fellow brothers of the struggle in righteous endeavors, as we stand strong upon our six points utilizing; wisdom, knowledge, and understanding; as we strive& struggle for; educational, economical, political, social, organization, & unity; we believe that we are a special group of "FOLKS" with integrity& dignity; We believe in the vision of our great leader; and through his vision we become a power to be reckoned with; Beyond boundaries, without measures.

GD

“720 Creed”

I plede as long as i stand proudly uner the true blue sky, to serve this glorious organization, to aid & assist my fellow Brothers of the Struggle by all righteous endeavors. I will do all i can in helping us both grow, for our goals are so related... A positive organization produces positive people which we are. My every action, my behavior, and my attitude will vividly reflect every positive dignified principle our organization is based on. I will never do anything to cause embarrasement or disgrace to the integrity of tht organization while standing strongly upon my six points, I shall utilize Love, Life, Loyalty, wisdom, knowledge,& understanding. i will look, learn, & listen to anything conductive to the excelleration of the organization.I will strive tiresly everyday to remain an outstanding member& never abandon our struggle, as in all struggles I realize sacrifices must be made. I will not be selfish except for the sake of preservation of the organization. I will be willing to endure my share. I believe in the goals of the organization& in its honor to aid & assist in the struggle for our sucess. I will contribute all I know how & will work hard at any capacity for the betterment of the organization. We are a power to be reckoned with. The wealth & social status of the world rightfully belings to a special group of FOLKS with pure integrity we endowed, with a great leader we shall see & share in his vision, and his vision for us to become a positive productive group of people with the consolidated delicated effort of everyone, may his vision be manifested into reality.

GD

"GANGSTA STROLL"

I look up and see a full moon in the sky i look around and see a 24 brick burning i see a g sticking his pitchfork in the fake allahs eye i close my eyes and i see the 3rd world turning i took davids hand for i was blind and to lead for for i was blind and he took me to the pit of snakes where he spoke knowledge and showed me signs and when he spoke i saw a burning lake but my heart passed away and now i'm led by mind following the foot steps of the real gs walkin behind the roads with the gangsta stroll in 720 degrees

"TRUE DEATH PLEDGE"

WHEN I DIE SHOW NO PITY, TAKE MY SOUL TO G-FOLKS CITY DIG A HOLE 6 FEET DEEP, PREPARE MY BODY FOR THE DAY GOD AND I MEET

IF MY NAME IS EVER MENTIONED, TELL THEM I WAS A DICIPLE FROM THE 6TH DEMNTION

STACC EM HIGHE, STACC EM TALL, STACC EM UP AGAINST THE WALL, IF YOU CANT STACC LIKE A TRUE DICIPLE THEN DONT STACC AT ALL

DAVIDS DEAD, HOOVERS IN PRIOSON, FOREVER FORWARD FOLKS HAVE RISIN

AT MY GRAVE FLAGGS WILL FLY, SHED NO TEARS IT WAS MY TIME TO DIE,

BRING SIX FOLKS DRESSED IN BLACK TO WALK ME TO MY CADDILAIC, LAY TWO PITCHFOLKS ACROSS MY CHEST, IM PROUD TO HAVE DIED FOR FOLKS , NOW LET ME REST

"DEATH PLEGDE"

WHEN I DIE SHOW NO PITY SEND MY SOUL TO GANGSTER CITY. DIG A HOLE 6 FEET DEEP AND LAY TWO STAFFS AT MY FEET, PUT TWO SHOT GUNS ACCROSS MY CHEST AND TELL MY FOLKS I DID MY BEST! LOVE GD!

"IF I DIE"

IF I DIE B4 I WAKE, I PRAY THE LORD MY SOUL TO TAKE

IF I DIE IN THE STREETS, I PRAY MY ENEMY ALSO BLEEDS

IF I DIE FOR THE CUASE, OR IF I DIE FOLLOWING THE LAWS, PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT I CAME AND SAW,

I AM FOLKS, DICIPLE TILL DEATH, I SPEAK MY WISDOME AND GUARD THESE SECRETES, THE ONES WE HAVE LEFT

"THE NIGHT I WAS BORNED FOLKS"

The night I was born Folks was the night I died. As my brethren cast

my body into the lake of Fire and Knowledge I was baptized. One with

my nation by my Kings blessed. With a Pitchfolk in my hand and a Six

on my chest. Others will speak my name and know the name of Death. I

live by the Nations laws, die by the Disciples Creed. Loyal to my

Nation, loyal to my breed. The day my Flag falls then so does my body

fall. But my Nation will always stand in the shine of the Six. All is

One, One is All!

"THE WILLING"

WE THE WILLING, LEAD BY THE KNOWING, TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE UNGREATFUL, WE HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR SO LONG THAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING WITHOUT NOTHING AT ALL, GD!

"THE KING"

KING DAVID IS OUR DECESSED KING, HE DIED IN 1974. KING HOOVER PUT THE "G" ON THE CROWN AND STARTED THE GANGSTER DISCIPLE'S

"360 PLEDGE"

WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER, WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER, MY LOVE YOUR LOVE FOREVER WE ARE AS ONE. OH YES SAID KING HOOVER IT MUST BE DONE. AS GOD PUT THE STARS IN THE SKY WITH THE REFLECTION THAT THEY MAY SHINE, OH YES SAID KING HOOVER WE MUST COMBINE BODY SOUL AND MIND. SEE ONCE THIS GANGSTER THING WAS JUST LIKE ANYTHING ELES IT HAD TO BEGIN. LOVE LIFE LOYALTY GOT IT ALL STARTED BUT WITHOUT PURE KNOWLEDGE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING IT WILL SOON BE DEPARTED. THE SIX POINT STAR CONNECTED IT ALL TOGETHER AND BY BEING THE STAR OF DAVID IT WILL ALL LAST FOREVER. BY USING OUR 180 DEGREES OF PURE FAITH AND OUR 360 DEGREES OF PURE KNOWLEDGE NOTHING IS IMPOSSABLE FOR A GANGSTER DISCIPLE NATION MEMBER. WEATHER BEHIND THE WALLS OF REALITY, OUT ON THE LINE OR DOING YOUR OWN THING THIS GANGSTER DISCIPLE NATION WILL REMAIN THE SAME. WEREVER, WHENEVER I MEET ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE GD NATION I WILL GREET HIM WITH THE CLENCHING OF THE FISTS OF THE SHOWING OF THE WARRIOR SIGN. I WILL REPEAT "I WILL NOT AFFILATE MYSELF WITH THE OPPOSITION" NOW LET US PRAY. FIRST LET US GIVE PRAISE TO OUR LATE GREAT KING, KING DAVID. NOW LET US SHOW OUR LOVE TO OUR NEWLY ELECTED CHAIRMAN KING HOOVER. LET US SHOW OUR LOVE TO KING SHORTY. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST LET US SHOW OUR LOVE TO OUR MINISTER OF DEFENCE (MAY HE REST IN PEACE) DON DURKEY. I WILL PRAY ONCE MORE BY SAYING THESE WORDS, "I AM WHAT I AM AND WHAT I'M NOT I'LL NEVER BE, LOVE GD

"RAGTOWN"

PEACE TO THE SIX, DEATH TO DREAD, LAY BLUE ROSE PEDDLES ACCROSS MY DEATH BED. RAISE THE STAFFS, DROP THE CAIN LET OUR RIVALS DIE IN PAIN. PRAISE THE SIX, FUCK THE FIVE, RAGTOWN 11.9 WHEN YOU SEE IT FLY WHITE DOVE, WHEN IT'S OVER CALL IT FOLK LOVE! GD

"Disciple Wings"

Spread your wings and raise them high, G's and D's shall never die.

Hold your Six above your head. Raise King David from the dead. The

Chairman Hoover a King like him. About that struggle limb to limb.

Hold a firm grip to your Sword. Raise your Pitchforks we are at war.

Death before dishonor, Folks alive! About that Six, no love for

five. Brothers of the Struggle we have won. All ain't well but All is

One!

"B.O.S.S"

As I pray to God and all the best, when I am dead and gone tell my

Folks to put me to rest. I will leave this earth so let things be

well, I am a loyal Folk in heaven or hell. Life on this earth was

evil to me, so when I lay down just put me to rest with a Six Point

Star and two shotguns laid upon my chest. B.O.S.S.

"ALL IS NOT WELL"

ALL'S WELL ALMIGHTY...ALMIGHTY AIN'T NOBODY, ALL IS NOT WELL, THE CREATOR'S BETTER. B.O.S.

( Guide Points To G.D. )

G - GrowinG

A - Alliance

N - NationWide

G- G's

S - StanDinG

T - ToGether

A - Always

D - Disciplen

I - In

S - Social Development

C - Course

I - Intergrity

P - Political

L - Loyalty

E - Education

( 6 Concepts To SIX Point Star ) GanGsta Blue Star

1 Love

2 Life

3 Loyalty

4 UnderstandinG

5 Knowledge

6 Wisdom

( 6 Concepts To 2nd SIX Point Star ) Growth & Development Black Star

1 Education

2 Economicals

3 Politicals

4 Social Development

5 Unity

6 OrGanization

( Folks ) Forever-Our-Love-Knowledge-Salvation

Note $ the Gangsta Disciples Is Not Some LA Crip GanG But Instead Were An ChiCaGo Affilated Folks-Nation OrGanization , Which We DOnt GanG-BanG On Other NiGGas Over What Strip Or Block There From But Instead We Are About GettinG Money - Green - Cash And GettinG Our Education Which Were An Family Which Aides For Social Development.

( G.D.N. Colors )

* Royal Blue

* Black

* Grey

Note $ There Are Many G SETS That ToGether Form's This ChiCaGo Folks-Nation Which We May Carry Black , Blue And Grey FlaGs HanGinG Only To the RIGHT AlonG With Any Assesories Such As Hats , RaGs , And Other

Hit Counters

( GanGsta Disciples Symblos )

* PitchForks

* 6 Point Star

* Heart With WinGs & Tale

* Numbers 74 To Represent G.D.

Note $ the Gangsta Disciples Has Sworn Enemy's Such As the Vice Lords Or VL For Short Terms And Sometimes the Blood GanG ......... Some G's Are Known To Be Cool With the Crips For the Simple Fact That They was Once Formed ToGether But Was Eventually Broken Up

( GanGsta Disciples SETS )

$ 274-14 = Black Gangsta Disciples Nation

$ 974-14 = Insane Gangsta Disciples Nation

$ 74-14 = Gangsta Disciples Nation

$ 17-74-14 = Queen Gangsta Disciples Nation

$ 21-74-14 = Unknown Gangsta Disciples Nation

$ 2/4/-14 = Black Disciples

[x]

( SEVEN Original Folks-Nation Leaders

1 KinG David Barksdale = KinG Over The Whole Nation

2 Queen Sheeba = Queen Over Whole Nation IncludinG the QGD's - Queen Gangsta Disciples

3 Governor RED = Governor Over the Nation

4 Prince Peter Paul = Prince Over BGD = Black Gangsta Disciples

5 Prince Don Durkey = Prince Over IGD = Insane Gangsta Disciples

6 Prince Freeman Shorty Mac = Prince & KinG Over BD = Black Disciples

7 Prince Larry Hoover = Prince Over GD = Gangsta Disciples

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b18cfd61ce.jpg

Note $ KinG David Died Because Of An Kidney Failer In 1974 So There For ( Larry Hoover ) Took His Throne As NEW KinG Over the 7-SETS Which Was Known As FOLKS-NATION In 1983 Which Was Around the Same Time When the Concept 360 Degreese Droped And Was Known As 720 DeGreese

( Concept DeGreese's )

* 180 %

* 270 %

* 360 %

* 720 %

* 2340 %

( FuBu ) Folks-Up-Bloods-Under

( Fila ) Folks-In-Love-Always

( Duke ) Disciples-UtilizinG-Knowledge-Everyday

( Cream ) Cash-Rules-EverythinG-Around-Me

( UGN ) United-GanGsta-Nation

( DRIP ) David-Rest-In-Peace

( PBK ) Pure-Black-Knowledge

( PML ) Plenty-Much-Love

( MAC ) Make-A-ChanGe

( FOLKS ) Followers-Of-Laws-KinGs-Sets

( BOS ) Brothers-Of-StruGGle

( SOS ) Sisters-Of-StruGGle

16-2-11 = PBK = Pure-Black-Knowledge

12-12-12 = Love Life Loyalty

16-13-12 = PLM = Plenty-Much-Love

6-15-12-11-14 = Folks-Nation

2-15-19 = BOS = Brothers-Of-StruGGle

22-12-11 = VLK = Vice-Lord-Killas

2-11 = BK = Blood-Killas

7-20 = G-LIT = GanGsta Literature

3 L's To Three Point Crown

1. Love

2. Live

3. Life

3 M's

1. Money

2. Mac

3. Murder

3 R's

1. Respect

2. RevenGe

3. Reputation

( NOTE ) When Another Folk Member Ask You How LonG You've Been Folk GD , Your Suppose To Repply SayinG ( Since Day One )

1. Your Mother = Queen Sheeba

2. Your Farther = KinG David

3. How Many Brick Are There On The Yellow Brick Road = 6,666

4. Whats Under Your Pillow = A Blue FlaG And A Glass Of Water

5. Whats In Your Closet = A Dead Slob With A ShotGun , With A Case Of Shells

6. Who Should You Save If My House Was BurninG ...... Should It Be My Mother , My FlaG , Or My Book Of Knowledge = Neither Because My Mom Has WinGs To Fly Out / My FlaG Should Always Be In My RIGHT Pocket / And Your Book Of Knowledge Should Be In Your HEAD

( Rank Positions )

*black knight*-30,000,000

*Drugman*25,000,000

*white knight*25,000,000

*supplier-20,000,000

*Pure thug*-20,000,000

*keeper of book*-15,000,000

*corperal*-15,000,000

*sergeant*-10,000,000

*triple 111*-10,000,000

*keeper of keys*-10,000,000

*war counsler*-10,000,000

*footsoulja*-5,000,000

*toysoulja*-2,000,000

pm layzie bone every friday to get yo bread sayin layzie i wont my fuckin money

~allies~

+ -AZTEX-+

All folks

All crips

Varrio Norte $ide

~enemies~

None yet

~HIT LIST~

Folksta

Teams

Team Name Members Created

Gangsta Disciples 15 Apr 16, 2006
Gangsta Disciples/FOLK Store 1 May 18, 2006
Maniac latin dicsiples 1 May 7, 2006
REAL FOLKS 1 Apr 21, 2006
STREET FAME RECORDS 0 May 18, 2006

Members

Member Name Specialty Rank Team

2big2handle Sniping *war counsler* Gangsta Disciples
5 Point Killa Shooting Right Hand Gangsta Disciples
blue cuzz *black knight* REAL FOLKS
CD* *white knight* Gangsta Disciples
dubboy15 *Drugman* Gangsta Disciples
EAZY E Shooting *Drugman* Gangsta Disciples
Fluid *triple 111* Gangsta Disciples
Gutta mane 7-4 Driving *triple 111* Gangsta Disciples
Havikk *footsoulja* Gangsta Disciples
krayzie distant Shooting Right Hand Gangsta Disciples/FOLK Store
latin gangsta Driving *keeper of book* Gangsta Disciples
LIL_D007 Driving *Pure thug* Gangsta Disciples
LOS Shooting *footsoulja* Maniac latin dicsiples
mac y.c Shooting *Captain* Gangsta Disciples
Mafia_Killer Shooting *footsoulja* Gangsta Disciples
pimpinkev33 Gang Leader Gangsta Disciples
young goon Shooting *footsoulja* Gangsta Disciples
yung folk Shooting *keeper of keys* Gangsta Disciples

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join $$$United~F.O.L.K~Nation$$$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 People Viewing This Page
2 Guest(s), Member(s)

Sign In
Register

Currently Online
Guests: 61
Members: 5
Total Online: 66
Most Online: 893
24 Hours: 1570

[Complete List]

Would you like to see a new city?

Yes
No

Results | Polls

Take-Two Interactive, Rockstar Games and related logos are registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
All Images Copyright © by Respective Owners

Gangs of GTA © 2006 - 2007 | All Rights Reserved

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS SITE I TRUST THIS WILL HELP YOU

gansta 411.com www.gang wars***********************

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 27th, 2007, 8:41 am

So then Mr Religious GD, you don't like peeps from Peoples Nation then lol?

knowledge born

Unread post by knowledge born » February 27th, 2007, 9:02 am

Noog wrote:So then Mr Religious GD, you don't like peeps from Peoples Nation then lol?
Whats up "Noog"

First of all sir i never once uttered, or implied to this forum that i was Religious. The only thing i did was post some material that i found on the internet {THE "HIGHWAY TO HELL" } Thinking this would assit the one that poised the question! As for the latter part of your quote once again Noog, You got me all wrong!

Being/living on the southside here in dur-ham nc i ran across 9tray gansta bloods everyday and i sold them food,"that was my hustle selling plates of bbq in the hood. Then i have worked with crips,even know some personaly we have gotton high together, I know some Latin Kings so please tell me my brother where i am player hating on any set!

Cause 1st of all i ain't "BANGIN" YOU HEARD ME BRO? In closing sir like i mention above i'm not religious "but i will say that i'm spiritual".

One Love;
KNOWLEGE BORN.

StrongArmNHB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StrongArmNHB » March 25th, 2007, 2:21 pm

Cigguh wrote:Dunno, that's all i could find :arrow:

http://zimmer.csufresno.edu/~haralds/ht ... signs.html
ROFL at the 'Primo'

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 27th, 2007, 4:22 am

Ok, spiritual, no probs. But the knowledge script is a new kinda flex for the likes of British boy like me & it sounds, well, religious. Explain it to me would ya, I'm coming from ignorance.......

JelisLust
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JelisLust » April 15th, 2007, 9:55 am

Lonewolf wrote:http://artfromthestreets.blogspot.com/2 ... signs.html

So the "Big Hazards" throw their gang up the same way as the Harpys??

StrongArmNHB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StrongArmNHB » April 25th, 2007, 12:14 pm

Extend the pinky, drop the thumb!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 26th, 2007, 3:21 pm

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 26th, 2007, 9:19 pm

JelisLust wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:http://artfromthestreets.blogspot.com/2 ... signs.html

So the "Big Hazards" throw their gang up the same way as the Harpys??
and the Head Hunters, and Highland Park and Hawaiian Gardens.