DJ Quik beat Eazy E's ass back in the day

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

DJ Quik beat Eazy E's ass back in the day

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 18th, 2004, 11:30 pm

my homie who's dad from lanes and be chilin with dj quik told me that back in the day that eazy e and some kp niggaz rolled up to dominguez or centanella whateva school quik went up and quik ended up fuckin eazy up? I dont belive this nigga cuz this nigga lien bout hella shit specially when it come to blood niggaz. Anyone else heard of this shit.

Re: DJ Quik beat Eazy E's ass back in the day

Unread post by Guest » March 19th, 2004, 12:36 am

nigga eazy woulda beat quiks lil bird chested ass, yo homie is some fag makin up fantasies

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 19th, 2004, 12:42 am

lol that nigga is a lil mark though, I dont fuck with him no more

but how u figure eazy would have fuck that nigga up?

Unread post by Guest » March 19th, 2004, 12:52 am

cuz E used to knock niggaz out

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 19th, 2004, 2:19 am

purplepeopleater wrote:because E used to knock niggaz out
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I HEARD EAZY E HAD ASTHMA REAL BAD. I HEARD QUIK COULD HOLD HIS GROUND, BUT I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE ABOUT THOSE TWO GET INTO IT. QUIK USE SHOW E LOVE SO I KINDA OF DOUBT IT.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » March 19th, 2004, 3:20 am

I doubt it...they did songs together. Quik went to Centennial. I hear some people sayin Quik was more of a hustler than a banger. I never heard this one so it's probably not true, because things like this usually spread around the city in 5 minutes and everybody will know about it

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 19th, 2004, 5:12 am

Y.G havin Asthma dont affect whether or not u can dance.. a boxing match would be different.. but street fights dont last longer than a few mins tops.. aint enuff time to work up an Asthma attack..

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2004, 7:50 am

NOT TRUE .... QUIK GOT NOTHING BUT RESPECT AND LOVE 4 EAZY WHO WAS THE FIRST TO PUT CPT ON the MAP , I DOUBT ABOUT THIS STORY THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THE SAME AGE , WHEN EAZY WAS 18 QUIK WAS LIKE 13 ....

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 19th, 2004, 8:25 am

Iwanna know if anyone has heard anything about Quik bein gay? The reason I ask is I was at the 5 year anniversary show for the Westside Radio show when Julio G was still at the Beat. Quik performed there, and through the whole show, he was up on stage dancing (freakin) a skinny little dude in a wifebeater. This was a stragiht fag lookin mf'r with cornrows, and quik and him were dancin all up on each other, closer than any two men should ever be. I had a couple ther homies there and asked them if I was trippin after the show and they all thought the same shi-. It looked like quik was a straight homo and was dancing with his boyfriend. Since then one of my homies seen him at another show and said he was there doin the same thing with the same guy. What's up with this shi-.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2004, 9:28 am

LOL LOLOLOL dawm are you sure lololol well im not surprized .... i m quite sure dre is gay too ...but quik ...thats a scoop

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 19th, 2004, 10:20 am

It had me trippin. I was hoping that it was just a real skinny girl with no tits, but all the homies cosigned that it was a guy. Casper, if you ever see Sin Loc, ask him about it, he was at the show too in the VIP. Other than that, it was a good show. Mausberg was there and I think it was his last performance cuz he got smoked a few weeks later. Bo Ya Tibe was there pop lockin and shi-. Too bad westside radio got shut down.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2004, 10:42 am

i will ask sin when ill be back in the hub city ill see him probably at king or around long beach blvd and alondra but it ll be in a minute , yeah that west side radio was the last real shyt and julio g always kept it real ,f... l.a radio nowaday its f.. up ;...f.cc nowaday hip hop and all that new school bullshyt ...lets keep it compton cousin , lets keep it UWC bro that was the best rappaz of all time ...it was str8 from the heart and str8 from the hood

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » March 19th, 2004, 10:53 am

qiuk an eazy i think not, i remember back in like 92 they had that penthouse players clique eazy, quik, amg, hi-c, 2nd ii none, and player ham from harlem.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 19th, 2004, 10:57 am

Yeah what happened to the Penthouse Players? That album was bangin. Never heard from them again except I think Player Ham had like one verse on a quik song a couplt years back.

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 19th, 2004, 1:47 pm

`

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 28th, 2004, 9:56 am

Panik wrote:Iwanna know if anyone has heard anything about Quik bein gay? The reason I ask is I was at the 5 year anniversary show for the Westside Radio show when Julio G was still at the Beat. Quik performed there, and through the whole show, he was up on stage dancing (freakin) a skinny little dude in a wifebeater. This was a stragiht fag lookin mf'r with cornrows, and quik and him were dancin all up on each other, closer than any two men should ever be. I had a couple ther homies there and asked them if I was trippin after the show and they all thought the same shi-. It looked like quik was a straight homo and was dancing with his boyfriend. Since then one of my homies seen him at another show and said he was there doin the same thing with the same guy. What's up with this shi-.
LMAO…..LAMO…..!!!!!

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » April 8th, 2004, 2:40 am

eazy would get his ass beat
he even made a son called n-iggaz my heigh don't fight
where he say he juss gon bone out then put ona ski mask and come back blastin

who would win ina fist fight quik or mc eiht?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 9th, 2004, 8:20 am

THEY BOTH WEAK AND SKINNY ....

TAADOW
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TAADOW » April 25th, 2004, 10:12 pm

Eazy e was the small axe that will cut down the big tree...
he prolly pop all your asses

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 28th, 2006, 11:46 pm

[quote="Panik"]Iwanna know if anyone has heard anything about Quik bein gay? The reason I ask is I was at the 5 year anniversary show for the Westside Radio show when Julio G was still at the Beat. Quik performed there, and through the whole show, he was up on stage dancing (freakin) a skinny little dude in a wifebeater. This was a stragiht fag lookin mf'r with cornrows, and quik and him were dancin all up on each other, closer than any two men should ever be. I had a couple ther homies there and asked them if I was trippin after the show and they all thought the same shi-. It looked like quik was a straight homo and was dancing with his boyfriend. Since then one of my homies seen him at another show and said he was there doin the same thing with the same guy. What's up with this shi-.[/quote]

haha

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2006, 12:06 am

That nigga Eazy aint never got dropped nigga by aint nobody.