Who is deeper betweem the East Coast Crips and Hoovers

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 27th, 2007, 6:14 pm

What are you talking about man.....there ain't that many hoovas???

Who you "heard" that from...??

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 28th, 2007, 7:22 am

Hoovers got numbers, no doubt...but never like mid 80's to late 90's when they were South Centrals worst feared...shit Hoovers had they own module in Mens Central the last time i was in there

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 28th, 2007, 10:20 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:Hoovers got numbers, no doubt...but never like mid 80's to late 90's when they were South Centrals worst feared...shit Hoovers had they own module in Mens Central the last time i was in there

HOOVERS AIN'T SHIT I HAVE HEARD PLENTY OF SHIT ABOUT THEM TRYING TO BE cool WITH SOME BRIMS, EIGHT TREYS, AND FEW OTHER ENEMIES BECAUSE THEY AIN'T GOT NUMBERS.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 28th, 2007, 10:39 am

Y.G. wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:Hoovers got numbers, no doubt...but never like mid 80's to late 90's when they were South Centrals worst feared...shit Hoovers had they own module in Mens Central the last time i was in there

HOOVERS AIN'T SHIT I HAVE HEARD PLENTY OF SHIT ABOUT THEM TRYING TO BE cool WITH SOME BRIMS, EIGHT TREYS, AND FEW OTHER ENEMIES BECAUSE THEY AIN'T GOT NUMBERS.
83's and Hoovas were always allies until recently....from what I KNOW, they moved their beef behind the walls, not on the street....

Brims and Hoovas cool...??? Come on man, the Brims been pushed 59HCG off they turf...so if they tryin to be cool, then that is why....I highly doubt it since they funkin with each other regularly....besides, 59 don't speak for 74/83 which is the main groovas right now.....and they funkin with ECC, 60's, Menlo, NHC....and everybody else around them....where you heard this bs homie???

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 28th, 2007, 1:21 pm

Nah YG aint lyin. I know a nigga from Pueblos who is dating a girl from 74HCG. Her brother in that shit and he and his homies aint got no problem with that shit and bick it with a few niggaz from Pueblos. That bitch reps Hoover too, it ain tjust her brother thats down.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » February 28th, 2007, 1:29 pm

youngwun wrote:Nah YG aint lyin. I know a nigga from Pueblos who is dating a girl from 74HCG. Her brother in that shit and he and his homies aint got no problem with that shit and bick it with a few niggaz from Pueblos. That bitch reps Hoover too, it ain tjust her brother thats down.
that happens in every hood though youngwun, the part i think most people are disputing is YG saying aint that many hoovers left, which I know for a fact is a lie.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 28th, 2007, 2:54 pm

Oh I feel that.

IMO, there is still a heavy Hoover pressence.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 28th, 2007, 3:44 pm

To say that Hoova aint deep is to say Campanella Piru don't and nevever exist.... :shock:

The shit don't make sense to me and maybe its because he from Compton or don't have no homies on the westside....either way that shit is retarded...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 4:26 pm

To say that Hoova aint deep is to say Campanella Piru don't and nevever exist....
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :arrow: :arrow: WELL ERRY BODY KNOW HOOVA USED TO HAVE the W/S ON LOCCC IN the 80's to the early 90's but to say that they aint deep is crazy... LEMME SHOW U A LIL SOMETHIN AND MOST WOULD AGREE

DEEPEST CRIP SETS

1. EAST COAST CRIPS
2. HOOVER CRIMINAL GANG
3. Rollin 60's
4.8Trays
5.Rollin' 40's
6.Rollin 30's
7. Long Beach Insanes
8.Long Beach 20's
9.GRAPE STREET WATTS BABY LOC CA-RIP
10.Rollin 90's

WORTH MENTIONING...
SBCC/NBCC/SSCC/PVCCMPCC/CPCC(COMPTON HOODS IS MEDIUM SIZED BUT STRONG AS F*CC)
43 TRAYS
AVALONS
DU-ROC's the BIGGEST IN the SGV

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 28th, 2007, 5:18 pm

Shox112 wrote:
To say that Hoova aint deep is to say Campanella Piru don't and nevever exist....
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :arrow: :arrow: WELL ERRY BODY KNOW HOOVA USED TO HAVE the W/S ON LOCCC IN the 80's to the early 90's but to say that they aint deep is crazy... LEMME SHOW U A LIL SOMETHIN AND MOST WOULD AGREE

DEEPEST CRIP SETS

1. EAST COAST CRIPS
2. HOOVER CRIMINAL GANG
3. Rollin 60's
4.8Trays
5.Rollin' 40's
6.Rollin 30's
7. Long Beach Insanes
8.Long Beach 20's
10.Rollin 90's

WORTH MENTIONING...
43 TRAYS
AVALONS
Maybe during the entire 80's to early 90's it was like that list above.

However, In my book, IN 2007, it's like this now, as far as the 8 deepest Crip hoods

1. Rollin 60's
2. Hoover Criminal Gang
3. Eight Tray Gangstas
4. Grape Street Watts (with all the 10+ sub-sets)
5. East Coast Crips
6. Rollin 40's
7. Rollin 30's Harlem
8. Santana Blocc

Ain't no way Insanes are deeper than Grape St :shock: ...... Not even combined with Insane/20's would they have Grape St. numbers.

But hey.....you vatos are "Crip experts"

I'm just a Chicano from EAST LOS 8)

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 5:31 pm

Grape Street Watts (with all the 10+ sub-sets)
To c real witcha cuzz a lot of people think my hood is deeper than it really is...it aint... I mean if you wanna count the SS WVG's and all the homies in LB and CPT yeah my hood will be more like what u said but to be real my hood is big..BUT I KNOW INSANE/DUB's is deeper than my hood but they just dont put it down...I aint gone lie bout numbers even the 30's and 40's

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » February 28th, 2007, 5:33 pm

I would say it go..

1. East Coast
2. Rollin 60's
3. Hoova Criminal/Crip
4. 8Tray Gangsta
5. Grape Street
6. Black P. Stones
7. Bounty Hunter Watts
8. Harlem 30's
9. Rollin 40's
10. Long Beach Insanes

Worth mentioning: BGC,R20NHB,111NHC,DLB/PDL, MSMC,NBCC,SGC,SBCC

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 5:37 pm

i guess dats close enuff

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 28th, 2007, 5:58 pm

Young Nile wrote:I would say it go..

1. East Coast
2. Rollin 60's
3. Hoova Criminal/Crip
4. 8Tray Gangsta
5. Grape Street
6. Black P. Stones
7. Bounty Hunter Watts
8. Harlem 30's
9. Rollin 40's
10. Long Beach Insanes

Now when you put ECC as #1 are you counting all the dudes in the pen?

Cause the Coast ain't no where as deep as they were during the 80's/early 90's

where's 60's still blowing up, even the Hoovas always growing....

despite their loses....

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 28th, 2007, 6:37 pm

Shox112 wrote:

DEEPEST CRIP SETS

1. EAST COAST CRIPS
2. HOOVER CRIMINAL GANG
3. Rollin 60's
4.8Trays
5.Rollin' 40's
6.Rollin 30's
7. Long Beach Insanes
8.Long Beach 20's
10.Rollin 90's

WORTH MENTIONING...
43 TRAYS
AVALONS
MAN YALL NIGGAS LIE SO MUCH MAN
HOW the FUCK U SHOX112 KNOW WATS THE DEEPEST CRIP SETT???

ECC?? U SICK NIGGA
YALL NIGGAS IN THE 80Z AND SHIT MAN
I'M 2007 2 THOUSAND MUTHAFUCKIN 7 BLOOD AINT NO WAY IN HELL ECC ONE OF THEDEEPEST SETTS

MAN YALL NIGGAS TALK ON SHIT LIKE YALL ACTUALLY LIVIN that SHIT BLOOD AND that SHIT REAL

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 28th, 2007, 7:01 pm

THIS NIGGAS HAS THE NERVE TO SAY 90 LOL AND EVEN MENTIONS 43LOL

MAN U AINT FROM NO WERE RU AND DATS REAL

ILL SAY TOPS IN 2007 HARLEM 30Z MAN
THEN MAYBE 60Z
THIS NIGGA SAID AVVON HONARABLE MENTION LOL

OK LETS LOOK AT AVONS:
4 HOODS 40 88 53 116
40/-BARELY HANGIN ON AKA BARELY HANGIN LIKE MOSTLY ALL CRIP HOODS IN LOWBEESEXECPT 53
116-SAME SITUATION^
88-Were gonna ASSUME THEY are somewat ok numbers SINCE THEY DO HAVE PROJECTS but from the fsbz I know they aint SHIT
53-THE ONLY ONES holdin IT DOWN
THEY BE OUT DEEP AT SOUTH PARK ALONG with THEM MEXICANS

SO STOP LYIN LIARS
GOTDAM!!!!!!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 7:16 pm

HOODS with the HIGHEST RANKINGS OF MARKS

1. BSPG- NOT GOOD AT GANGBANGIN BUT GOOD AT HIDIN IN DRIVEWAYS...I GUESS THEY BETTER MECHANICS OR GARDNERS SINCE THEY ALL WAYS IN DRIVEWAYS IN CACC YARDS

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 7:21 pm

HOODS NIGGAZ AINT EVEN HEARD OF, AINT EVEN GOTTA REP, OR JUST DONT EXIST:
1.BSPG
2. CRAB/SLOB 187 HUSLA GANG
3. NAYBAHOOD TRAY-TRAY GANGSTA LOCs
4. CITY OF ANGELS PIRUS
5. BOOTY BUSSIN BENDOVER BOULEVARD BLOOD MAFIA

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 7:33 pm

HONORABLE MENTIONS
E/S BOTTOMS DICK RIDIN DAMUS
ROLLIN 30's BEEF STEAK PEAS AND GREEN BEANS

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 28th, 2007, 9:03 pm

UR IN SAN FRANCISCO TALKIN BOUT BABY LOTION AKA BABY JOKE CRIP
AKA FAKE STREET WATTSS

AKA HOW MANY NIGGAS FROM GRAPE GOT COMPS?
JORDON DOWN PROJECTS?

CMON MY NIGGA QUIT LYIN TOO YOSELF/OTHERS

IF U AINT FROM NO WERE JUS "COME OUT" AND ADMIT(SAN FRANCISCO)

JUS B YOSELF MAN
U THINK ITS CKOOL TO B A GANG BANGA

I MEAN CMON GRAPE NIGGAS ON COMPUTERS(FROM JORDON DOWN PROJECTS) THE LOWEST POVERTY RATE IN LOS ANGELES AKA POOREST PLACE THEM NIGGAS AINT ON NO COMPS MAN CMON MAN I KNOW REAL NIGGAS FROM GRAPE

AND ON TOP OFF THAT I ALLRDY ASKED NIGGAS FROM GRAPE IF THEY HEARD OFF U AND THEY THIS TOO SAY
NOPE
NAWWW
WHO IS THAT?

SO "MUDLOC"(LOL)
STOP THE BULL SHIT MAN THAT SHIT AINT CKOOL OR SIMPLY JUS FIND A MORE BELIVEABLE GANG TO LIE ABOUT
I.E
6PACK ECC MAYBE NIGGAS WOULD BELIVE IT (SINCE THE WANKSTAS BELIVE THEY EXIST)

STOP THE BULL SHIT!!!!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 28th, 2007, 9:05 pm

UR IN SAN FRANCISCO TALKIN BOUT BABY LOTION AKA BABY JOKE CRIP
AKA FAKE STREET WATTSS

AKA HOW MANY NIGGAS FROM GRAPE GOT COMPS?
JORDON DOWN PROJECTS?

CMON MY NIGGA QUIT LYIN TOO YOSELF/OTHERS

IF U AINT FROM NO WERE JUS "COME OUT" AND ADMIT(SAN FRANCISCO)

JUS B YOSELF MAN
U THINK ITS CKOOL TO B A GANG BANGA

I MEAN CMON GRAPE NIGGAS ON COMPUTERS(FROM JORDON DOWN PROJECTS) THE LOWEST POVERTY RATE IN LOS ANGELES AKA POOREST PLACE THEM NIGGAS AINT ON NO COMPS MAN CMON MAN I KNOW REAL NIGGAS FROM GRAPE

AND ON TOP OFF THAT I ALLRDY ASKED NIGGAS FROM GRAPE IF THEY HEARD OFF U AND THEY THIS TOO SAY
NOPE
NAWWW
WHO IS THAT?

SO "MUDLOC"(LOL)
STOP THE BULL SHIT MAN THAT SHIT AINT CKOOL OR SIMPLY JUS FIND A MORE BELIVEABLE GANG TO LIE ABOUT
I.E
6PACK ECC MAYBE NIGGAS WOULD BELIVE IT (SINCE THE WANKSTAS BELIVE THEY EXIST)

STOP THE BULL SHIT!!!!

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 28th, 2007, 9:43 pm

bspg go kill urslef, lol

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 10:03 pm

NOW DIS IS the LAST TIME IM A WASTE MY TIME WITCHU HOMIE AND TO TELL U the TRUTH NIGGAZ ON HERE USED TO GET AT the HOMIE FUNK ON SITE BUT TO BE REAL WITCHU U the BIGGEST MARK ON HERE CUZZ I AINT GOTTA PROVE SH*T TO YA, NIGGAZ KNOW WHERE IM AT WHERE IM FROM AND I GOT PLENTY OF NIGGAZ that BREATH IN the STREETS OR LOCCCED UP BEHIND CONCRETE that CAN VOUCH 4 that...

MUDD LOC HOMIE DUSTOWN HAWGSTA...NIGGA TELL ME WHO U KNOW FROM MY HOOD??? SINCE U DONT GIVE CRIPS "NO KUTTS" WHY EVEN FUCCC with US... U CONTRADICT YO'SELF NUMEROUS TIMES LIKE the MARK U ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE... SEE the THING ABOUT U HOMIE IS that U SEEK A REP ON the NET INSTEAD OF WHERE IT COUNTS AND U ON HERE 24-7um RUNNIN YA MOUF...IF NIGGAZ CAN GET THEY HANDS ON TECHS, UZIS, STREETSWEEPERS, MAUSBERGS, AND WHATEVA ELSE IS OUT THERE THEN WHAT the FUCCC GOTCHU THINKIN WE CANT GETTA COMPUTER...AND YEAH NIGGAZ KNOW IM IN the BAY, AND I BEEN ALTHROUGH DIS MUTHA UNTOUCHED...DONT BE MAD CUZ NIGGAZ RESPECT MY HOOD WORLDWIDE AND MOST NIGGAZ that BANG DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT YO' HOOD...HELL I BET the LAPD AINT EVEN GOTTA FILE ON YALL..YA HOOD AINT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED ENUFF TO BE ON DIS SITE, AND U GOT DEFUNCT HOODS ON HERE that NIGGAZ HEARD OF... AND IF YA IGNORANT ASS WANNA KNOW WHY IM IN the YAY IS CUZ A LOC TRYIN TO GOT TO SCHOOL TO HELP NIGGAZ GET OUTTA the PEN AND GIVE FREE HEALTH CARE(EVEN TO YO' HOOD CUZ the BIG MACS AND 38th IS SERVIN YALL FROM WHAT I KNOW) AND YEAH I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN the HEART OF DIS SH*T 10102 SOUTH JUNIPER STREET COME THRU, the FAMILY AND HOMIES IS STILL THERE...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 10:06 pm

COME ON HOMIE U NEED SOME PUSSY OR A JOB OR SUMTHIN NIGGA U TALK OUTCHA ASS TOO MUCH..ADMITTED U AS SOFT AS A POP-TART MARK... AND QUIT TRYIN TO PUSH YA HOOD ON the NET...PUT IN SOME WORK SO NIGGAZ COULD RESPECT YALL YA FAKE DIERU

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 1st, 2007, 1:43 pm

1. East Coast
2. Rollin 60's
3. Hoova Criminal/Crip
4. 8Tray Gangsta
5. Grape Street
6. Black P. Stones
7. Bounty Hunter Watts
8. Harlem 30's
9. Rollin 40's
10. Long Beach Insanes

I will put 20's and PDL in that top 10 easy....before the Insanes....20's numbers are comparible to Harlem to some degree in some areas....with the Stones are you lumping J's and City's??? Shotguns are supposedly pretty deep out there in Gardena...shit every dude that I met that bang in Gardena claimed Shotgun......

As for Coast....yall got to remember, there are 1st in 40's hood, you can see they strike ups every now and then, I don't think there numbers are close to the 80's, I would probably put Hoova over them now....

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 1st, 2007, 1:49 pm

On pure numbers, 40's are probably deeper then Harlem too....they put on a lot of dudes over in Leimert park during their beef....

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 1st, 2007, 1:53 pm

Coup right about 1st street being in the 40's.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 1st, 2007, 2:46 pm

Shox112 wrote:NOW DIS IS the LAST TIME IM A WASTE MY TIME WITCHU HOMIE AND TO TELL U the TRUTH NIGGAZ ON HERE USED TO GET AT the HOMIE FUNK ON SITE BUT TO BE REAL WITCHU U the BIGGEST MARK ON HERE CUZZ I AINT GOTTA PROVE SH*T TO YA, NIGGAZ KNOW WHERE IM AT WHERE IM FROM AND I GOT PLENTY OF NIGGAZ that BREATH IN the STREETS OR LOCCCED UP BEHIND CONCRETE that CAN VOUCH 4 that...

MUDD LOC HOMIE DUSTOWN HAWGSTA...NIGGA TELL ME WHO U KNOW FROM MY HOOD??? SINCE U DONT GIVE CRIPS "NO KUTTS" WHY EVEN FUCCC with US... U CONTRADICT YO'SELF NUMEROUS TIMES LIKE the MARK U ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE... SEE the THING ABOUT U HOMIE IS that U SEEK A REP ON the NET INSTEAD OF WHERE IT COUNTS AND U ON HERE 24-7um RUNNIN YA MOUF...IF NIGGAZ CAN GET THEY HANDS ON TECHS, UZIS, STREETSWEEPERS, MAUSBERGS, AND WHATEVA ELSE IS OUT THERE THEN WHAT the FUCCC GOTCHU THINKIN WE CANT GETTA COMPUTER...AND YEAH NIGGAZ KNOW IM IN the BAY, AND I BEEN ALTHROUGH DIS MUTHA UNTOUCHED...DONT BE MAD because NIGGAZ RESPECT MY HOOD WORLDWIDE AND MOST NIGGAZ that BANG DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT YO' HOOD...HELL I BET the LAPD AINT EVEN GOTTA FILE ON YALL..YA HOOD AINT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED ENUFF TO BE ON DIS SITE, AND U GOT DEFUNCT HOODS ON HERE that NIGGAZ HEARD OF... AND IF YA IGNORANT ASS WANNA KNOW WHY IM IN the YAY IS because A LOC TRYIN TO GOT TO SCHOOL TO HELP NIGGAZ GET OUTTA the PEN AND GIVE FREE HEALTH CARE(EVEN TO YO' HOOD because the BIG MACS AND 38th IS SERVIN YALL FROM WHAT I KNOW) AND YEAH I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN the HEART OF DIS SH*T 10102 SOUTH JUNIPER STREET COME THRU, the FAMILY AND HOMIES IS STILL THERE...
LOL naaaaaaa man I asked 2 niggas WHO REALLY FROM GRAPE N DEY NEVA HEARD OFF U aka one fat nigga s bone
And face
U unheardof u ask a nigga from villian/rus if they heard off me and a nigga got a rep
Like I said blood I'm on here via SK3 SIDEKICK 3(which means I can post anytime anyplace anywere) I bick it with the homies everyday man. Niggas like me b bangin
U said we so caled gettin served by the big macs and 38 that's a lie AGAIN I mean at least u coulda said e/s13 lol dis nigga said 38 bme them niggas BEEN GOT SMASHED ON
Man plus I don't fucks with grapes n e way they Fucks with me plus they niggas I went to cool with and shit played ball with and shit soo I don't have no choice on piru

But u know wat I'm sayin u diss the hood and shit like u know someone from it or n e thing about my hood yo ass would get smoked fukin with the 30z
U said name is MUDLOC
MUDLOC WAT lil mudloc
Tiny
Wat?? U definitly aint no O.G
I'm writing this shit AT MY JOB BY THE WAY
Man stop that bs and jus let this shit go stop startin these internet POSTOFFS with ME
If u don't belive I bang come b me ill meet u niggas aint lyin THIS AINT NO FUCKIN GAME
I can't even meet u u in san francisco speakin on L.A SHIT ur worse than bgcasper
I'M A KNOWN NIGGA AS YG RU STONE BLOOD NIGGAS IN MA KNOW WHO I AM AS FOR U U AS M.I.A AKA NO ONE EVEN HEARD OFF U
LET DIS B the LAST TIME NIGAS GOTTA POST ABOUT THIS B.S
ALL I DO IS SPIT REAL FIRST HAND SHIT
DON'T HATE ON A NIGGA FOR THAT

AND THAT'S ON BSPG the HOOD

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 1st, 2007, 4:24 pm

Coup wrote:

1. East Coast
2. Rollin 60's
3. Hoova Criminal/Crip
4. 8Tray Gangsta
5. Grape Street
6. Black P. Stones
7. Bounty Hunter Watts
8. Harlem 30's
9. Rollin 40's
10. Long Beach Insanes

I will put 20's and PDL in that top 10 easy....before the Insanes....20's numbers are comparible to Harlem to some degree in some areas....with the Stones are you lumping J's and City's??? Shotguns are supposedly pretty deep out there in Gardena...shit every dude that I met that bang in Gardena claimed Shotgun......

As for Coast....yall got to remember, there are 1st in 40's hood, you can see they strike ups every now and then, I don't think there numbers are close to the 80's, I would probably put Hoova over them now....
Yeah...BPS City and J'z together...

I dont know why I put the Insanes in there cuz I never really go to LB...I was just going off of word of mouth and niggaz from Insane that I met in the system cuz they had numbers on EVERY yard...

30's and 40's is a toss-up cuz I know 40's just put on any and everybody in they hood but 30's got numbers on the street and in the system...OOG's and what not....

Shotguns is deep as well...PDL got major numbers too...

Yeah I know the 1st EC is still active they was beefin with the 40's few years back...they also be recruiten over there in they hood...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 1st, 2007, 5:51 pm

How deep they in the hood if they beefin? I know they over there but you'd think the 40's would wipe those niggaz out since it's 4-0 or no go around there.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 1st, 2007, 6:41 pm

I don't think it's like that youngwun...the Coasts went over there peaceful...no beef.

I rememeber seeing all kinds of little hoods over there in the 40's by the darksides....Wedontcare...the infamous 52HGC killas...LOL....there were some BHunters over there....ATC has a small presence...DOMG beef with 40's in their turf.. :shock:

1st ECC were some older cats....late 20's to mid 30's if I remember right....like Young Nile said, they started recruiting and now there are problems....shit I have even seen those STV43 and ATC13 wack out the EC tags....guess they F13 groupies or ridin for the sur cause :?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 1st, 2007, 7:44 pm

I feel that. All fine and dandy till they start recruitin.