World Largest Drug Lord

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » January 6th, 2007, 5:44 pm

dutch wrote:There has never been a crimelord who made 1 billion in drugs profit to this day.Escobar came close.He was the closest.Curtis Warren of England made 500 million dollars in profit.He's considered the biggest drug smuggler of the U.K..
Finally some one from Europe that can see through the BS. haha. But I would go a step further and say no crime lord has made it past one billion no matter what they are into. That money they make is going to be split between a lot of people, because no one works for free.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 6th, 2007, 6:58 pm

dutch wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Word wrote:
useless_person wrote:Medillin Cartel long gone? You're kidding, right?

Medillin is still strong and they're still feuding with the Cali's, which are both similar in every day but yet have alot of differances for stupid reasons...

The Medillin and Cali are some, possibly the largest drug cartels in the world, and all they need to do now, as I said, is join forces and claim the name Columbian Cartel...

That's all...

From there on out, it's history...
Are you kidding me? Bwahaha, Medellin cartel has been gone since the early 1990's... Gacha is dead, Pablo is dead, Carlos is in jail (Witness Protection Program), and the Ochoa brothers have changed their lives after serving a 5-year prison sentence in Colombia.

And the Cali cartel... there two leaders were just recently found guilty and are serving 30 years. There done for...
I think they are calling shots out of prison. Columbia is corrupt as fu--.
They estimated their wealth on 200 Billion Dollars all in all. Now thats some shit, no?

You know when someone asked the leaders of those cartels if they really made 200 billion dolars they stareted to laugh. They told them if you think we really made that much money do you honestly believe you guys would of ever caught us. Hey Setenza what is with you European guys and just autamatically believing everything you read in articles and news reports.LOL. Now I would bet my life no cartel or mafia leader from which ever country ever saw that kind of money. Come on now if someone really made that much money they would never get caught.

I am pretty sure that 200 billion dollar figure came from the amount of drugs they were moving. The authorities measured the price of cocaine in street value, you know the amount the street corner kid would get for selling their dope, which is how they blow up that figure to 200 billion. Then you have to take out the bribes to the cops and all the people in the from around the world that help move that product. Then you start to relieze that the core members of the cartel in Colombia, or any other country for that matter, never saw that much money.

So when people start talking about the hundreds on billions of dollars these mafia and cartel leaders make I can't help but laugh.
There has never been a crimelord who made 1 billion in drugs profit to this day.Escobar came close.He was the closest.Curtis Warren of England made 500 million dollars in profit.He's considered the biggest drug smuggler of the U.K..
Actually i read that Escobar made 2 Billion, but i cant remember the source anymore. But i am sure i read it somewhere.
Whatever, he wass the largest drug lord of all time.....right next to the Orejuela brothers. All other drug lords are minor shit.

Saamir_Red_Fam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Saamir_Red_Fam » January 6th, 2007, 7:56 pm

bin laden up there too...i heard he was like the third largest heroin distributor in the world...

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 7th, 2007, 5:17 am

Sentenza wrote:
dutch wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Word wrote:

Medillin is still strong and they're still feuding with the Cali's, which are both similar in every day but yet have alot of differances for stupid reasons...

The Medillin and Cali are some, possibly the largest drug cartels in the world, and all they need to do now, as I said, is join forces and claim the name Columbian Cartel...

That's all...

Are you kidding me? Bwahaha, Medellin cartel has been gone since the early 1990's... Gacha is dead, Pablo is dead, Carlos is in jail (Witness Protection Program), and the Ochoa brothers have changed their lives after serving a 5-year prison sentence in Colombia.

And the Cali cartel... there two leaders were just recently found guilty and are serving 30 years. There done for...
They estimated their wealth on 200 Billion Dollars all in all. Now thats some shit, no?

You know when someone asked the leaders of those cartels if they really made 200 billion dolars they stareted to laugh. They told them if you think we really made that much money do you honestly believe you guys would of ever caught us. Hey Setenza what is with you European guys and just autamatically believing everything you read in articles and news reports.LOL. Now I would bet my life no cartel or mafia leader from which ever country ever saw that kind of money. Come on now if someone really made that much money they would never get caught.

I am pretty sure that 200 billion dollar figure came from the amount of drugs they were moving. The authorities measured the price of cocaine in street value, you know the amount the street corner kid would get for selling their dope, which is how they blow up that figure to 200 billion. Then you have to take out the bribes to the cops and all the people in the from around the world that help move that product. Then you start to relieze that the core members of the cartel in Colombia, or any other country for that matter, never saw that much money.

So when people start talking about the hundreds on billions of dollars these mafia and cartel leaders make I can't help but laugh.
There has never been a crimelord who made 1 billion in drugs profit to this day.Escobar came close.He was the closest.Curtis Warren of England made 500 million dollars in profit.He's considered the biggest drug smuggler of the U.K..
Actually i read that Escobar made 2 Billion, but i cant remember the source anymore. But i am sure i read it somewhere.
Whatever, he wass the largest drug lord of all time.....right next to the Orejuela brothers. All other drug lords are minor shit.
I can be wrong.I just read somewhere that no drugsdealer has ever made to 1 billion.But you know reporters.....

LOYALTYISKEY

Unread post by LOYALTYISKEY » March 2nd, 2007, 11:59 am

You all should check out Cocaine Cowboys. Its a documentary about how drugs started to flow into the united states. And even tho everyone might wanna say it was pablo who was the King Of Cocaine. It was the Old Man. Ochoa!!! Not Fabio or his other kids. The Big Fat Old Man Ochoa who controled Pablo, never did a day in jail.

http://www.cocainecowboys.com/

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 2nd, 2007, 12:50 pm

mnjmc wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Word wrote:

That's all...

I am pretty sure that 200 billion dollar figure came from the amount of drugs they were moving. .
Yea, that might be true...

But still, you are not aware about WHO caught them and Pablo Escobar. It wasnt the Columbian authority. Did you know, that the USA had military operations in Columbia during Escobars time and later? Did you know how much money they spent on killing Pablo Escobar? Those special Units that killed him were trained by american forces...

Believe me i do not believe too much that i read in newspapers, but there are several Mafia Bosses that easily surpassed having one billion$ and more. At the height of their power the income of the Medellin Cartel was estimated at 30 Billion Dollars and that doesnt count the street dealers and smugglers in. Just the Cartel of Medellin, for several years. How much do you think took Pablo of that cake? A big part. And everyone that complained was killed, including close friends of him and three presidential candidates, judges and police men.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2417847.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/americas/3345769.stm

LOYALTYISKEY

Unread post by LOYALTYISKEY » March 2nd, 2007, 2:44 pm

Sentenza wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Word wrote:

That's all...

I am pretty sure that 200 billion dollar figure came from the amount of drugs they were moving. .

But still, you are not aware about WHO caught them and Pablo Escobar. It wasnt the Columbian authority. Did you know, that the USA had military operations in Columbia during Escobars time and later? Did you know how much money they spent on killing Pablo Escobar? Those special Units that killed him were trained by american forces...

Believe me i do not believe too much that i read in newspapers, but there are several Mafia Bosses that easily surpassed having one billion$ and more. At the height of their power the income of the Medellin Cartel was estimated at 30 Billion Dollars and that doesnt count the street dealers and smugglers in. Just the Cartel of Medellin, for several years. How much do you think took Pablo of that cake? A big part. And everyone that complained was killed, including close friends of him and three presidential candidates, judges and police men.

TRUE. And like I said watch Cocaine Cowboys. Its about the Medellin Cartel. And Like I posted before Pablo was the face of the Cartel. Which was actually established in 1978 by Juan David Ochoa. And The Cartel Consisted of His 2 brothers Jorge Ochoa, Fabio Ochoa Jr, Pablo Escabar, Carlos Lehder and Gonzalo Rodriguez Gocha AKA The Mexican. The highest Ranking member of the Medellin Cartel in the US Was Rafa Cardona Salazar. He recieved all the shipments and knew who they were going to and how much money was coming back for the drugs. But the Man who controlled it all Was Fabio Ochoa.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 3rd, 2007, 12:39 pm

Escobar's rise to power: From small-time gangster to the terror of Colombia
Pablo Escobar was arguably the richest and most violent criminal in history. Forbes Magazine in 1989 listed him as the seventh-richest man in the world.

http://www.cocaine.org/colombia/pablo-escobar.html

You got to have a little bit more than a billion to be the seventh richest man in the world.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » March 4th, 2007, 4:02 pm

Sentenza wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Word wrote:

That's all...

Yes I was aware that the US had a big part in killing and capturing drug lords in Colombia. You want to know how I know? I live on planet Earth and I'm neither blind, deaf, nor retarded. Everyone knows the US plays big role in many countries in South America, Central America and Mexico. They supply all of their federal police forces with the latest gear. Not to mention they give away helicopters, vehicles, and boats to them, and not just in Colombia. And lets not forget the School of the Americans where those Latin American countries can send their soldiers to be trained by the US. So its nothing special that those "special units", as you call them, were trained in the US. Every "special unit" that Latin American, the US has some hand in their development and training, since way back when.

And agian how did they get that 30 billion dollar number? I know for sure you don't know. If you do, then please explain to me in detail how they came up with it. If you can't do that then don't throw that number at me.

By the way, why did you say you don't believe too much on what's on the papers. Then you provide me some links to those very same media outlets you claim not to trust. BBC? Come on man, the least you of should come up it was reporting done by some reporter in Colombia who was either assassinated or there was attempt made on his or her life. Because if some one is willing to kill you on what you report, you know what they are writing is the truth.

And lastly presidential candidates, politicians, judges, and police men are killed all that damn time in Latin America. Because it is Latin America not candy assed Europe.LOL. Besides a lot public figures murdered were killed by their political adversaries. Those presidential candidates were most likely killed by the man they were running against. You see this happens all the time in Latin America. Someone kills a politician, police chief, or judge, and who do they use to cover up the crime. They just blame it all on the drug lord. In Colombia their were many lands that were solely controlled by the FARC and other paramilitary groups, which Pablo had no control over. How many people that the FARC and other paramilitary groups killed and people just blamed Pablo for it. Think about it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 4th, 2007, 5:06 pm

mnjmc wrote:
Yes I was aware that the US had a big part in killing and capturing drug lords in Colombia. You want to know how I know? I live on planet Earth and I'm neither blind, deaf, nor retarded. Everyone knows the US plays big role in many countries in South America, Central America and Mexico. They supply all of their federal police forces with the latest gear. Not to mention they give away helicopters, vehicles, and boats to them, and not just in Colombia. And lets not forget the School of the Americans where those Latin American countries can send their soldiers to be trained by the US. So its nothing special that those "special units", as you call them, were trained in the US. Every "special unit" that Latin American, the US has some hand in their development and training, since way back when.
Yes, but from what i know, all of these activities increased heavily, during the times of the Reagan administration. Pablo Escobars times. Actually the US sent military forces down there triangulating his cell phone, when he was on the run from authorities and much more. That was new at that time.
I guess i also dont have to tell you anything about "El Catedral", the Avianca Boeing 727 that was blown up by Escobar and the other crimes that even made him stick out in Columbia. It is also said, that the Orejuela brothers had their hands in the killing of Pablo, but that may be just a rumour.
mnjmc wrote: And agian how did they get that 30 billion dollar number? I know for sure you don't know. If you do, then please explain to me in detail how they came up with it. If you can't do that then don't throw that number at me.
For a start you might read this interview and the book written by this guy. Its called Killing Pablo..The guy who researched for this book met several Us government officials, Columbian ones, freinds and foes of Pablo and a few more. A good read and well researched.
Apart from that, the figures about his wealth were estimated of course. They took down his bank accounts, confiscated property and so on. You might argue about the precise amount of wealth he had. But there is not a single person that ever doubted that he was a billionaire. Neither US officials, judges, freinds of him or foes. No one.
mnjmc wrote: By the way, why did you say you don't believe too much on what's on the papers. Then you provide me some links to those very same media outlets you claim not to trust. BBC? Come on man, the least you of should come up it was reporting done by some reporter in Colombia who was either assassinated or there was attempt made on his or her life. Because if some one is willing to kill you on what you report, you know what they are writing is the truth.
So that is the only indication that counts for you? Just when someone was tried to be killed its truth what he writes? Doesnt really convince me.

Apart from that i critically think about what might be the intention of this or that media station when they write about certain things. Which means i wouldnt belive a Fox News journalist talking about Iraq as much as i wouldnt believe everything that a french journalist has to say about the US and so on. Doesnt mean that they are always wrong about what they write.
mnjmc wrote: And lastly presidential candidates, politicians, judges, and police men are killed all that damn time in Latin America. Because it is Latin America not candy assed Europe.LOL. Besides a lot public figures murdered were killed by their political adversaries. Those presidential candidates were most likely killed by the man they were running against. You see this happens all the time in Latin America. Someone kills a politician, police chief, or judge, and who do they use to cover up the crime. They just blame it all on the drug lord. In Colombia their were many lands that were solely controlled by the FARC and other paramilitary groups, which Pablo had no control over. How many people that the FARC and other paramilitary groups killed and people just blamed Pablo for it. Think about it.
I know, thats how Columbia is like. And thats why i prefer to live in "candy assed Europe" and so would you. But you live in "candy assed US" where things like that are not happening either. :P So it doesnt make a too big difference.
But ok, everyone is killing everyone down there, i know that. That doesnt change the fact that no one even dared to put his hands on Escobar for a long time, cause they knew that would have been a death sentence.
Actually there have been so many killings that were obviously linked to Pablo that there is no telling about how many people he killed.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 4th, 2007, 5:30 pm

World Largest Drug Lord
That would be ME!

'cause I take mothafuckin' pills all day and all nite . . . for this or that . . .

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 5th, 2007, 5:15 am

Man, I can hear you rattle from here......

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » March 11th, 2007, 3:51 am

Sentenza wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
Yes, but from what i know, all of these activities increased heavily, during the times of the Reagan administration. Pablo Escobars times. Actually the US sent military forces down there triangulating his cell phone, when he was on the run from authorities and much more. That was new at that time.
I guess i also dont have to tell you anything about "El Catedral", the Avianca Boeing 727 that was blown up by Escobar and the other crimes that even made him stick out in Columbia. It is also said, that the Orejuela brothers had their hands in the killing of Pablo, but that may be just a rumour.
mnjmc wrote: And agian how did they get that 30 billion dollar number? I know for sure you don't know. If you do, then please explain to me in detail how they came up with it. If you can't do that then don't throw that number at me.
For a start you might read this interview and the book written by this guy. Its called Killing Pablo..The guy who researched for this book met several Us government officials, Columbian ones, freinds and foes of Pablo and a few more. A good read and well researched.
Apart from that, the figures about his wealth were estimated of course. They took down his bank accounts, confiscated property and so on. You might argue about the precise amount of wealth he had. But there is not a single person that ever doubted that he was a billionaire. Neither US officials, judges, freinds of him or foes. No one.
mnjmc wrote: By the way, why did you say you don't believe too much on what's on the papers. Then you provide me some links to those very same media outlets you claim not to trust. BBC? Come on man, the least you of should come up it was reporting done by some reporter in Colombia who was either assassinated or there was attempt made on his or her life. Because if some one is willing to kill you on what you report, you know what they are writing is the truth.
So that is the only indication that counts for you? Just when someone was tried to be killed its truth what he writes? Doesnt really convince me.

Apart from that i critically think about what might be the intention of this or that media station when they write about certain things. Which means i wouldnt belive a Fox News journalist talking about Iraq as much as i wouldnt believe everything that a french journalist has to say about the US and so on. Doesnt mean that they are always wrong about what they write.
mnjmc wrote: And lastly presidential candidates, politicians, judges, and police men are killed all that damn time in Latin America. Because it is Latin America not candy assed Europe.LOL. Besides a lot public figures murdered were killed by their political adversaries. Those presidential candidates were most likely killed by the man they were running against. You see this happens all the time in Latin America. Someone kills a politician, police chief, or judge, and who do they use to cover up the crime. They just blame it all on the drug lord. In Colombia their were many lands that were solely controlled by the FARC and other paramilitary groups, which Pablo had no control over. How many people that the FARC and other paramilitary groups killed and people just blamed Pablo for it. Think about it.
I know, thats how Columbia is like. And thats why i prefer to live in "candy assed Europe" and so would you. But you live in "candy assed US" where things like that are not happening either. :P So it doesnt make a too big difference.
But ok, everyone is killing everyone down there, i know that. That doesnt change the fact that no one even dared to put his hands on Escobar for a long time, cause they knew that would have been a death sentence.
Actually there have been so many killings that were obviously linked to Pablo that there is no telling about how many people he killed.

From what you know those activities increased during the Reagan administion? No kidding but what you forgot to mention s that that administration increased all CIA and military operations, not just and Colombia and Latin America, but the intire damn world. Am I mistaken on this, do I have to bring up the middle east and Nicaragua? And in case you don't know the US military is still in Colombia, with a very strong presence. And a lot crimes stand out in Colombia, remember its is Colombia not Europe.

And no, it aint a rumor that the Cali Cartel had a hand in killing Pablo. Pepes were their hit squad. They might not be the ones that pulled the trigger on him, but any information they would of had in regards to Pablos location, they would of gladly hand it over to US military. Get what I'm saying?

And just admit it. You don't have any idea how much money Pablo actually made. So what if US officials told you he was a billionaire. They will always say the guy they are after is the richest, smartest, and most ruthless criminal so they can pat themselves on back when they finally get the gut. For you see shit like that builds careers. Judges? What the hell would they know about Pablos finances. Finally we get to friends and foes said this, Ok then give their statements or a link to this. And they better have the documents to back it up. If not than that is just a rumor they might of heard.

And I don't trust that book. Why? Because according to him the Pepes were a vigilanty group, or at least in that link you provided. They were a hit squad for Cali, but he didn't want to dirty up the US military by linking them to a rival cartel. Another US white boy that loves to dick ride "our men in uniform" and make America the hero, over the incompetent Colombian forces. With that, his credebility went to shit, for me atleast.

Yes I would trust way more a reporter in Colombia than some BBC or CNN clown. Because all they do is copy information what reporter in Colombia risked his life to get, then put a little twist to it and hype it up. Sure there are reporters that do the same thing in Colombia, that is why you got tell them apart. The easy way to do that is to figure out if someone tried to assasinate him or her. Why would some one powerful waste their time killing some that just repeats what the officials and police say. No they are going to waste their time killing the reporter that even authorities try to get their information from.

You see in Mexico theirs also drug cartels that that do this. A reporter searches too deep they die. I can tell the difference when they write some thing out and what Mr. BBC retards throws at you, anybody can if they can read spanish. BBC even gets dates wrong, off by years.

And how is it that those massacres and murders are obviously linked to Pablo. When you are in that type of business people the enemy of your enemy is often also your enemy. When people get killed in Colombia nobody can tell for sure who did it. And if I tell you to prove it to me you are basically going to tell me some author told me so.

shaun_zach
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shaun_zach » March 19th, 2007, 11:48 am

GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :evil: :twisted: :x

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 28th, 2007, 9:14 am

There's been big drug Lords in the news from all over the world. Pablo was huge of course but don't forget those opium growers and distributors in Asia. And there's been some big guys in Mexico as well.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: World Largest Drug Lord

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » May 28th, 2007, 11:58 am

BlaKK wrote:Escobar No Doubt. He had Billions. Cartels from Africa To Cuba, America to Russia, Mexico to Guatamla. Houses in almost every Country in the world.
I dont think he had cartels in russia because at the time russia was the USSR and they could not allow this to happen. very ruthless & strict regeem.

Sleep52

Unread post by Sleep52 » May 29th, 2007, 2:36 pm

what about pablo escobar's boss

don ochiwa

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » June 12th, 2007, 8:56 am

ANY INFO ON RICK ROSS

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 12th, 2007, 9:09 am

pres ronald reagan the crack era

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 12th, 2007, 12:00 pm

TD wrote:ANY INFO ON RICK ROSS
Rick Ross was more like a middle man, below all the drug cartels. All he did was follow orders from someone above him and that someone above him follows orders too.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 12th, 2007, 9:19 pm

Sleep52 wrote:what about pablo escobar's boss

don ochiwa
pablo did not have a boss, he was it, Il Padrino, the godfather, the king of it all as far as cocaine goes.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 2nd, 2007, 5:42 am

I THINK THE LARGEST DRUG LORD OF ALL TIMES IS TONY MONTANA!!LOL

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 7:24 pm

At their respective peaks in the 80’s and 90’s, the Medellin and Cali cartels controlled 80% of the world’s cocaine supply. However, the Cali cartel outdid the Medellin cartel when it also began supplying 30% of the heroin to America in the early 1990’s. Pablo Escobar of the Medellin cartel and the Rodriguez brothers of the Cali cartel were worth $2 billion each in cash and assets. Since the demise of the Medellin and Cali groups, the North Valley cartel is now the most powerful Colombian drug group. In recent years, the Colombians have pulled back their operations, concentrating mainly on the production and supply end. The smuggling and wholesale operations are now controlled mainly by the Mexican cartels.