DC & Bmore city beef rumors

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » March 19th, 2007, 8:51 am

Damn I see the homie epun know his shit speaking on D.C., imma even give him a pass for attending Coward U.
LOL!..............I was in DC from 89-'93, lived there again in '95. DC is one of my favorite places. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 19th, 2007, 11:23 pm

Qdawg wrote:this is a a thread focusing on the neighbors of baltimore & washington dc beef/comparison etc...not bmore,dc,compton....niggahs in the area have more serious issues to worry about.

L-boogie you was right about that kay-street crew too ,its deep how they put in as much dirt as they did considering the fact they was in a 85% white area
the area where K street was in was about 45% black, the rest white, i havent been to DC in a long time but its known the kay street crews older heads are all doin life, so i wouldnt know if dudes on the outside is maintaining it still.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 20th, 2007, 6:48 am

TeeKay wrote:
Qdawg wrote:this is a a thread focusing on the neighbors of baltimore & washington dc beef/comparison etc...not bmore,dc,compton....niggahs in the area have more serious issues to worry about.

L-boogie you was right about that kay-street crew too ,its deep how they put in as much dirt as they did considering the fact they was in a 85% white area
the area where K street was in was about 45% black, the rest white, i havent been to DC in a long time but its known the kay street crews older heads are all doin life, so i wouldnt know if dudes on the outside is maintaining it still.
That shit is a ghosttown

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 20th, 2007, 1:21 pm

it is a ghost-town the lil bit of whites thats around it run it..im about to swing over there in a couple of minutes im sure them whites is out walking they dogs & joggin@nice hot day

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 21st, 2007, 2:29 pm

MAN D.C. NIGGAS BE USING WORDS LIKE WHAT UP MOE. AND YOU LOFFING DOG. AND THEY WEAR NORTH FACE ON THE SOUTH SIDE LIKE IF THEY CREATED IT. AND THEY CUT THEY PANTS LEG ON THE SIDE AND THEY ALL HAVE DREADS. AND THEY DANCE KRAZY 2 THAT GO-GO MUSIC. AND ALL OF THEM LIKE 2 JOKE ON WHO EVA. BUT THEY BE ROBBING LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 22nd, 2007, 8:32 am

Got a question - heard Baltimore is one hell of a grimey town with a crazy homicide rate - but its never in the news - no-where near LA etc. Why is that? Is it too grimey and grey and lacking color to be media friendly lol? Is it a gang city? Break it down.....

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 8:49 am

Noog wrote:Got a question - heard Baltimore is one hell of a grimey town with a crazy homicide rate - but its never in the news - no-where near LA etc. Why is that? Is it too grimey and grey and lacking color to be media friendly lol? Is it a gang city? Break it down.....
WELL BECAUSE IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAN THE ONLY NEWS THAT THERE GONNA TELL YOU IS ABOUT THE NEAREST CITY NEAR YOU. I LIVE IN MURDALAND SO I HEAR ABOUT BALTIMORE AND D.C. ON THE NEWS ALL THE TIME , AND I DONT HEAR ABOUT NO OTHER CITY. BUT WHEN I GO 2 P.A. I ONLY HEAR ABOUT PHILLIDELIA. YOU FEEL ME.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 8:50 am

YO-B wrote:
Noog wrote:Got a question - heard Baltimore is one hell of a grimey town with a crazy homicide rate - but its never in the news - no-where near LA etc. Why is that? Is it too grimey and grey and lacking color to be media friendly lol? Is it a gang city? Break it down.....
WELL BECAUSE IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAN THE ONLY NEWS THAT THERE GONNA TELL YOU IS ABOUT THE NEAREST CITY NEAR YOU. I LIVE IN MURDALAND SO I HEAR ABOUT BALTIMORE AND D.C. ON THE NEWS ALL THE TIME , AND I DONT HEAR ABOUT NO OTHER CITY. BUT WHEN I GO 2 P.A. I ONLY HEAR ABOUT PHILLIDELIA. YOU FEEL ME.
YEAH B-MORE DOES GOT ALOT OF PIRU BLOODS. THEY GOT SOME LEGIT TREE TOP PIRU SETS AND SOME OTHER SET'S

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 22nd, 2007, 12:24 pm

[quote="Noog"]Got a question - heard Baltimore is one hell of a grimey town with a crazy homicide rate - but its never in the news - no-where near LA etc. Why is that? Is it too grimey and grey and lacking color to be media friendly lol? Is it a gang city? Break it down.....[/quote]

baltimore always was a underground city...you dont know exactly what goes on unless you been there often or live there....something like a area 51....its nothing in baltimore positive to put on there...no disneyland,amusement parks etc...beside the wire & the corner thats the real 1st shine the city got....from what i was told baltimore had organized neighborhood crews around since the early 70's strictly slanging,still like that now you have a couple younger kids claiming that blood-crip stuff...but its still what hood & block you from

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2007, 2:37 am

man beat half to death on a 24/7 live baltimore police camera :

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=F4n9ycEdc3Q[/youtube]

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: DC & Bmore city beef rumors

Unread post by perongregory » April 30th, 2009, 1:03 am

I don't really say its beef between the two but tensions flare up sometime (low scale shit), really though the b-more heads be chill and not on that shit but I be kickin it with some dc boys sometimes and they everyonce in a while talk shit on b-more, cuz b-more dont got that stature dc got as a city. DC niggas remind me of chi niggas, some semi-southern type niggas in the N. with all that whatup joe talk, you lunchin type shit, but they cool.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA

Re: DC & Bmore city beef rumors

Unread post by soljakid » May 29th, 2009, 8:18 am

i know if u ever been thru it, then theres a good chance at least u gon feel SOME tension around the other side.. me bein from baltimore, i know its that way around DC cats. BUT, its not like i hate all DC dudes, or anything... its jus like, i be extra waitin for somethin to maybe pop off if i dont know the dude. i was locked up for nine months out a juvenile criminal offenders/rehab place on the eastern shore, Morning Star Youth Acadamy, and it was HELLA bmore and dc out there. they used to get a lot of people from hickey, and boys village, whatever. i came in off the streets, thru the courts. alright, now i was COOL with some dc cats. but i never really got too close to anybody, except a couple people in there. there was some straight BALTIMORE/DC riot stuff i done seen pop off. but, then like stuff blew over, for real, and people got cool. but its like if stuff get to that F*BMORE-F*DC, on a LOUD level, somethin very likely to pop off. i think it might be more the younger dudes that have this, and it be comin from them juvenile joints. but im 24 now, and i still carry some ill feelings towards dc. like everything could be cool, whatever, but if i be waitin to hear some F*BMORE stuff if im around any dc cats, and then i might have put my fist in somebody grill for bein stupid. but, shit, dc and baltimore dudes can get along, too. i jus feel theres definitely those tension feelings that can exist for some, too. but i know that if i got to know a dc cat in the streets, and he was on some chill stuff, id be cool with him, no tension or hard feelings. sometimes it all be in fun, too. like we say 'yo', they say 'young', like in a juvie joint people might jus be playin and a bmore dude be like 'F* that gogo', and the dc cat be like 'F* yall club shit', and even if both really dont like the other style of music, they jus playin with each other, no beef whatever.