Fox News

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?

Postby se11 » March 21st, 2007, 6:46 pm

X, your the fakest peiece of shit on this site and that's why i'll never respect your bullshiting-american-black ass. you and i know damn well why you wont say shit about what i said because you know im fucking right. and because you'll just ignore this and go and probably post 6 more articles on "jim crowe laws" tonight, it doesnt matter. your nothing but an ignorant fake selfish asshole.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby StillNoScript » March 21st, 2007, 10:24 pm

se11 wrote:okay, but why should anyone give a fu-- what fox news tells them?


Because they're great entertainers. They always keep their programs full of arguments, sort of like an adult version of MTV. They keep people watching, and at some point, they'll get the nerve of somebody. As they say, throw enough shit and some of it's bound to stick.

everyones getting all worked up about nothing.


That's at least half of Fox's strategy, to get everyone worked up about nothing, while those who are really screwing the people are never so much as mentioned.

yeah people are going to talk about obama, some people dont want a black president. but if all your worried about is race in the president you got your priorities a little mixed up.


That 'worry' is exactly what Fox is focusing on. Everything you're talking about is everything that Fox is manipulating. Unfortunately, not everyone is as smart as you.
User avatar
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 913
Joined: March 15th, 2005, 1:27 am
Location: Alta Califas
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: Fox News

Postby TeeKay » March 22nd, 2007, 1:11 pm

black wrote:
TeeKay wrote:i watch it, its entertaining even though i know its BS and it was proven years ago when they were cutting shit out about how bad the situation was in iraq, but how does that make some racist?


says the dude who hangs out in the singles thread of a white power site.


how is viewin it automatically make me racist? everyone browses at shit, its the net
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Fox News

Postby se11 » March 22nd, 2007, 1:14 pm

TeeKay wrote:
black wrote:
TeeKay wrote:i watch it, its entertaining even though i know its BS and it was proven years ago when they were cutting shit out about how bad the situation was in iraq, but how does that make some racist?


says the dude who hangs out in the singles thread of a white power site.


how is viewin it automatically make me racist? everyone browses at shit, its the net


you see teekay, your not fighting the system and injustice of fox news or even care about it to the extent people like "black" do, therefore because your white your a racist. if you were black youd be a sellout.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Fox News

Postby EmperorPenguin » March 22nd, 2007, 1:25 pm

se11 wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
black wrote:
TeeKay wrote:i watch it, its entertaining even though i know its BS and it was proven years ago when they were cutting shit out about how bad the situation was in iraq, but how does that make some racist?


says the dude who hangs out in the singles thread of a white power site.


how is viewin it automatically make me racist? everyone browses at shit, its the net


you see teekay, your not fighting the system and injustice of fox news or even care about it to the extent people like "black" do, therefore because your white your a racist. if you were black youd be a sellout.


Oh noes, I was checking out websites the other day and this pop-up appeared for some gay porn site. I just glanced at it and closed it, I didn't email the makers to complain or anything but does that make me gay now? God, I hope not because then I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe.

Personally I think Fox News is a joke. I've never really watched it much because it seems to ooze the fact it's biased. I don't watch a lot of news programs period aside from during dinner when nothing else is on and I want to find out what happened outside of my front door. Otherwise I read news on the Internets because we all know the internets never lie!!
User avatar
EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Postby se11 » March 22nd, 2007, 1:30 pm

^^ honestly, i see some of these internet sites that update news live are the best sources of unprejudice information. i'm not talking about yahoo or anything, i look at myway.com and news updates by the hour or so and the news is official and unprejudice.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby black » March 23rd, 2007, 2:18 am

se11 wrote:and fu-- you too black. you think i give a fu-- about what you say? your the type of guy that if someone doesnt agree with you, you say "they're a racist". you want me to respect your opinion, well respect mine or fu-- off.

this board is such a joke...


whaha, what the fuck am i going to respect your opinion for, when you got negative stereotypical views about black people.


se11 wrote:this board is such a joke...


people like you make it a joke you fuckin' goat, i have to read through 100 post of BS just to get to some real shit posted by some of the dude's on here. every time i open a post i got hear your cryin ass saying "get a job" "stop trying to be a rapper" "blacks are lazy" 'i'm not paying for reperations" "X your lying" "blacks complain to much, you feel me"
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Re: Fox News

Postby black » March 23rd, 2007, 2:23 am

se11 wrote:you see teekay, your not fighting the system and injustice of fox news or even care about it to the extent people like "black" do, therefore because your white your a racist. if you were black youd be a sellout.


Shut the fuck up, i don't think all white people are the devil and i don't think that all white people are racist. but you are you fuckin goat your, just in denial.

if you think that all blacks are uneducated, lazy bastards then that makes you a racist clown.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Re: Fox News

Postby black » March 23rd, 2007, 2:30 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:Oh noes, I was checking out websites the other day and this pop-up appeared for some gay porn site. I just glanced at it and closed it, I didn't email the makers to complain or anything but does that make me gay now? God, I hope not because then I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe.


Lol ep what you doin looking at gay porn? you swing that way? j/k


i hear what you are saying but its one think to have accidentally looked at gay porn and another thing to actually go out and look for it.

as for teekay i don't know about dude but i can go and pull up 20 post where this dude said "i was on storm front yesterday." so its one thing to have went their one time then said fuck this site and another to continuously keep going to to it. so for a person to continously go to a site like storm front makes you wonder doesn't it. well i know it makes me wonder.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Postby black » March 23rd, 2007, 2:36 am

black wrote:
se11 wrote:and fu-- you too black. you think i give a fu-- about what you say? your the type of guy that if someone doesnt agree with you, you say "they're a racist". you want me to respect your opinion, well respect mine or fu-- off.

this board is such a joke...


whaha, what the fu-- am i going to respect your opinion for, when you got negative stereotypical views about black people.


se11 wrote:this board is such a joke...


people like you make it a joke you fuckin' goat, i have to read through 100 post of BS just to get to some real shit posted by some of the dude's on here. every time i open a post i got hear your cryin ass saying "get a job" "stop trying to be a rapper" "blacks are lazy" 'i'm not paying for reperations" "X your lying" "blacks complain to much, you feel me"



I forgot your all time favorite "get over it"
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Re: Fox News

Postby EmperorPenguin » March 23rd, 2007, 1:11 pm

black wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:Oh noes, I was checking out websites the other day and this pop-up appeared for some gay porn site. I just glanced at it and closed it, I didn't email the makers to complain or anything but does that make me gay now? God, I hope not because then I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe.


Lol ep what you doin looking at gay porn? you swing that way? j/k


i hear what you are saying but its one think to have accidentally looked at gay porn and another thing to actually go out and look for it.

as for teekay i don't know about dude but i can go and pull up 20 post where this dude said "i was on storm front yesterday." so its one thing to have went their one time then said fu-- this site and another to continuously keep going to to it. so for a person to continously go to a site like storm front makes you wonder doesn't it. well i know it makes me wonder.


I understand what you're saying there. I'm pretty sure though that there's a handful of people on this site, some not even posting that belong to racist websites and are here merely to observe. So I'll give TeeKay the benefit of the doubt and assume he was doing something similar. Lurking on Stormfront on some sort of reconnaissance mission, like he's the internet version of Rambo. That, or he's out looking for single white females who are also certified KKK members. Whatever rocks your boat.

P.S. I was joking about accidentally look at gay porn..... It was no accident at all!!





P.P.S. That was a joke too.
User avatar
EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Postby se11 » March 23rd, 2007, 3:57 pm

black wrote:
se11 wrote:and fu-- you too black. you think i give a fu-- about what you say? your the type of guy that if someone doesnt agree with you, you say "they're a racist". you want me to respect your opinion, well respect mine or fu-- off.

this board is such a joke...


whaha, what the fu-- am i going to respect your opinion for, when you got negative stereotypical views about black people.


se11 wrote:this board is such a joke...


people like you make it a joke you fuckin' goat, i have to read through 100 post of BS just to get to some real shit posted by some of the dude's on here. every time i open a post i got hear your cryin ass saying "get a job" "stop trying to be a rapper" "blacks are lazy" 'i'm not paying for reperations" "X your lying" "blacks complain to much, you feel me"


aww the angry black guy doesnt like me. i feel so bad. all you people do on here is stereotype white people and the system and society and you say i stereotype people? i never judge someone until i hear them talk, and everyone on here talks like a bunch of assholes.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby king phoenix » March 23rd, 2007, 4:20 pm

this is how you know that America is full of shit! nobody cares about honesty or truth, they focus more on things like if you smoke ciggerettes. or what your middle name is! and one side note, to anyone who thinks bill o'rielly is smart. simply notice that he gives his opinion first then cuts off the response of his "guest" hes full of shit too!
User avatar
king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 120
Joined: February 20th, 2007, 8:07 pm

Postby black » March 24th, 2007, 4:42 am

se11 wrote:aww the angry black guy doesnt like me. i feel so bad.


i never liked you dam goat.


se11 wrote:i never judge someone until i hear them talk


judging from your comments on this board i find that hard to believe.


se11 wrote: and everyone on here talks like a bunch of assholes.


well kick rocks then goat. take your complaining else where.

se11 wrote:all you people do on here is stereotype white people and the system and society and you say i stereotype people?


so pointing out blantant racism is stereotypical yeah okay. racism is like a bad case of herpes, if you ingnore the symptons then it pops back up sometimes worse than before. and if people like you chose to ignore racism, or act like it doesn't exist shit will never get resolved.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Re: Fox News

Postby black » March 24th, 2007, 4:47 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:I understand what you're saying there. I'm pretty sure though that there's a handful of people on this site, some not even posting that belong to racist websites and are here merely to observe. So I'll give TeeKay the benefit of the doubt and assume he was doing something similar. Lurking on Stormfront on some sort of reconnaissance mission, like he's the internet version of Rambo. That, or he's out looking for single white females who are also certified KKK members. Whatever rocks your boat.

P.S. I was joking about accidentally look at gay porn..... It was no accident at all!!





P.P.S. That was a joke too.


reconnaissance mission? that's what ya'll calling it these days?
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Re: Fox News

Postby EmperorPenguin » March 24th, 2007, 9:52 am

black wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:I understand what you're saying there. I'm pretty sure though that there's a handful of people on this site, some not even posting that belong to racist websites and are here merely to observe. So I'll give TeeKay the benefit of the doubt and assume he was doing something similar. Lurking on Stormfront on some sort of reconnaissance mission, like he's the internet version of Rambo. That, or he's out looking for single white females who are also certified KKK members. Whatever rocks your boat.

P.S. I was joking about accidentally look at gay porn..... It was no accident at all!!





P.P.S. That was a joke too.


reconnaissance mission? that's what ya'll calling it these days?


I'm just going to stop trying to be funny anymore. :P
User avatar
EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Postby se11 » March 24th, 2007, 6:41 pm

judging from your comments on this board i find that hard to believe.


yeah i hear you people talk and your all assholes so i judge you all like a bunch of assholes.

take your complaining else where.


your only hear because your complaining gets accepted by everyone else here and you call it "liberating yourself".

so pointing out blantant racism is stereotypical yeah okay.


thers no point in arguing because your so angry and have so much hate nothing is going to change your mind.

and if people like you chose to ignore racism, or act like it doesn't exist shit will never get resolved.


i dont ignore it, i just dont care. its nothing personal, i dont really just dont care what others do. stand up for yourself, fight those racist, i honestly believe its good that you fight for what you believe. except the way you people on here do it, you stereotype every white person alive and the standing up for what you believe part sounds more like a black power rally.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby 'X' » March 24th, 2007, 6:59 pm

se11 wrote:
yeah i hear you people talk and your all assholes
User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Postby se11 » March 24th, 2007, 9:33 pm

'X' wrote:
se11 wrote:
yeah i hear you people talk and your all assholes


^^ see my point exactly. ^^ asshole.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby A Ghost » March 24th, 2007, 11:47 pm

se11 wrote:
'X' wrote:
se11 wrote:
yeah i hear you people talk and your all assholes


^^ see my point exactly. ^^ ahole.


You said it didnt you?
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5405
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: Fox News

Postby TeeKay » March 25th, 2007, 2:10 am

black wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:Oh noes, I was checking out websites the other day and this pop-up appeared for some gay porn site. I just glanced at it and closed it, I didn't email the makers to complain or anything but does that make me gay now? God, I hope not because then I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe.


Lol ep what you doin looking at gay porn? you swing that way? j/k


i hear what you are saying but its one think to have accidentally looked at gay porn and another thing to actually go out and look for it.

as for teekay i don't know about dude but i can go and pull up 20 post where this dude said "i was on storm front yesterday." so its one thing to have went their one time then said fu-- this site and another to continuously keep going to to it. so for a person to continously go to a site like storm front makes you wonder doesn't it. well i know it makes me wonder.


Yeah but your acting like "viewing" stormfront makes someone a full blown racist straight up, rather than maybe the person was curious or bored,you've viewed the site havent you?
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Postby black » March 25th, 2007, 5:27 am

se11 wrote:yeah i hear you people talk and your all assholes so i judge you all like a bunch of assholes.


an asshole calling somebody else an asshole. lol, what is the world coming to?

se11 wrote:your only hear because your complaining gets accepted by everyone else here and you call it "liberating yourself".


i'm only here to talk down on you snowflake.

and your only hear to annoy black people. you can't annoy blacks on stormfront cause ain't none on there (though their might be some blacks on there bootlicking talking down on their own people) so your over hear with your so called recon.

se11 wrote:thers no point in arguing because your so angry and have so much hate nothing is going to change your mind.


whaha, why don't you just answer the question goat? is pointing out blatant racism stereotypical?


se11 wrote:i dont ignore it, i just dont care.


that's whats wrong with most white people. racism doesn't effect them so they don't give fuck. but we deal with that shit on a daily basis and goats like you tell us to just get over it

i personally think that you think that that racism is dead and i also think that you think that racism is just somebody calling somebody a nigga or a cracka. you also think that somebody making racial comments about somebody's name or saying all blacks is lazy is just an opinion. and if you think that then you seriously have a mental disorder and you need to get that shit checked for you bump into the wrong dude and get your head bust snowflake.

se11 wrote:its nothing personal, i dont really just dont care what others do.


exactly as long as people ain't calling you out your name then its who cares what others do. and that's the typical mind set of goats like you.

se11 wrote:stand up for yourself, fight those racist, i honestly believe its good that you fight for what you believe.


keep telling yourself that lie, you don't want nobody doing shit that's why you stay on here tearing shit down, being sarcastic with your little funny post. you dam goat.

se11 wrote:except the way you people on here do it, you stereotype every white person alive


mufucka i don't stereo type every white person and if you read any of post you know that shit. if anybody stereo types its you, with your "all you black people are lazy" comments. now their might be a couple of dudes on here that's suspect(not you though, your a convicted racist) in my eyes but that still doesn't mean i label all whites as being racist.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Re: Fox News

Postby black » March 25th, 2007, 5:28 am

TeeKay wrote:Yeah but your acting like "viewing" stormfront makes someone a full blown racist straight up, rather than maybe the person was curious or bored,you've viewed the site havent you?


it's all good, don't trip.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Postby se11 » March 25th, 2007, 9:24 am

and your only hear to annoy black people. you can't annoy blacks on stormfront cause ain't none on there


you wake up mad at white people every day, why are you trying to turn the tabels on me?

that's whats wrong with most white people. racism doesn't effect them so they don't give fu--. but we deal with that shit on a daily basis and goats like you tell us to just get over it


you wouldnt be happy with white people unless they were marching in the million man march with you.

exactly as long as people ain't calling you out your name then its who cares what others do. and that's the typical mind set of goats like you.


you dont give a fuck what i do, nobody should care what i do. same reason nobody should care what you do. i get up and live for me and the people i care about. not my "white brothers", not anyone but myself.

if you really want a good way to fight racism, you'd make it through a racist system and succede and show people that dont like to see you around that your here to stay weater they like it or not. many people look down on blacks as criminals because of what they see with rappers, the news, and the criminal shit some black people do that makes the media. these people dont get black people are just like them. they both get up and do the same shit day in and day out. there is no difference between a black guy and white guy and a lot of people cant see that.

theres nothing different about you and me. we both get up and do the same shit everyday, the same thing as everybody else in this country. i was born white and you were born black, but there is no difference between us.

keep telling yourself that lie, you don't want nobody doing shit that's why you stay on here tearing shit down, being sarcastic with your little funny post. you dam goat.


im not being sarcastic. im serious. its just the way you people on here do it, doesnt sound like your fighting for rights, its sounds your at a black panther rally.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby johnnnny » March 25th, 2007, 9:39 am

FOX NEWS


Image
johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 736
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Postby MiChuhSuh » March 26th, 2007, 3:05 pm

'X' wrote:
se11 wrote:
yeah i hear you people talk and your all assholes


LOL you're wrong for that X
MiChuhSuh
 

Postby themanfromtheyay » March 26th, 2007, 4:13 pm

Its fox news. What do you expect? I dont even watch that shit.
themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
 
Posts: 75
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:16 pm
Location: Tempe Arizona by way of Oakland

Postby themanfromtheyay » March 26th, 2007, 4:16 pm

Damn!

"They will kill somebody, and then go eat some chicken."

WTF! :?:

Fox is racist as hell. They talk shit about Mexicans all the time too.
themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
 
Posts: 75
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:16 pm
Location: Tempe Arizona by way of Oakland

Postby black » March 27th, 2007, 2:05 am

se11 wrote:why are you trying to turn the tabels on me?


turning the tables on you? man please you've been the same racist dude ever since i got on this board and the same dude i ain''t never liked. you keep thinking there is a difference between you acme but there ain't


se11 wrote:you wake up mad at white people every day


oh so you your in my bedroom every morning? i don't wake mad, my life is beautiful man. i'm a pretty dude with a big dick. i don't get mad till later on in the day when i'm at school or work with these redneck texans.


se11 wrote:you wouldnt be happy with white people unless they were marching in the million man march with you.


i could care less if a white person was marching or not.


se11 wrote:million man march.


you think the million man march was a bad thing? typical white folks. if nazi's is out here marching and preaching hate then its okay but if a brutha puts a march together to encourage black males to better themselves and be a man then its fuck the million man march.


se11 wrote:you dont give a fu-- what i do, nobody should care what i do. same reason nobody should care what you do. i get up and live for me and the people i care about. not my "white brothers", not anyone but myself.


you talking about two different things. if i buy a pair of saucony's cause i think they clean, well i'm a rock em and fuck what somebody else thinks. you can't compare that to racism.


se11 wrote:you dont give a fu-- what i do, nobody should care what i do. same reason nobody should care what you do. i get up and live for me and the people i care about. not my "white brothers", not anyone but myself.


let me ask you something, you sit here and talk all this shit about "fuck what everybody thinks" but if that's the case then why do you make it a point to bitch and moan in every thread that has somehing to do with black people? i mean if you really don't give a fuck like you say, then why continue to cry about it?


se11 wrote:not anyone but myself.


kick rocks with that shit. a selfish act is a devilish deed. liberation calls for unity!


se11 wrote:if you really want a good way to fight racism, you'd make it through a racist system and succede and show people that dont like to see you around that your here to stay weater they like it or not.


for every 10 white people that's holding me down there is always going to be one that lets me in so i'm good. i don't let white people hold me back, but some bruthas do get discouraged when they face discrimination and just give up. some bruthas hear stereo typical BS like the shit you be pumping on here and think that that's all they can be. that's why X be on here posting the stuff he post cause he trying to kill that negative stereo typical bull shit that's keeping dudes down.


se11 wrote:show people that dont like to see you around that your here to stay weater they like it or not.


that's why i be saying fuck you!


se11 wrote:many people


"many people"? is that code for se11?


se11 wrote:many people look down on blacks as criminals because of what they see with rappers, the news, and the criminal shit some black people do that makes the media.


this is how you feel you. you come on this board with the same fucking attitude you just mentioned, looking down on blacks. you think that every black male is trying to be a rapper, you think that only blacks make the news and you think that only blacks are into criminal activity. it the same shit with acme and invincible they will post a video of punk as black dude mugging an old lady but they won't put up video of whites beating up old lady and doing the same thing.


se11 wrote:many people look down on blacks as criminals because the news


exactly that's my point, your same fucked up views comes from it to. i mean sure we have a few bad apples but what race doesn't. and the media makes it look like blacks ain't doing shit but slangin and bangin. and this is BS because we have blacks that are opening up business's going to shool tryin to better them selves. and when we do try and better are ourselves as whole you white people are always interfering trying to tear it down. a prime example is you mufucka and the way you act on this board. you white people are happy if we are being selfish and doing for selves but if we unite and try and help each other then you want to put and end to it quick.


se11 wrote:these people dont get black people are just like them. they both get up and do the same shit day in and day out. there is no difference between a black guy and white guy and a lot of people cant see that.


you're full of shit you can tell that sob story to somebody else. you say there is no difference between white and black but yet you come on here and stereo type blacks like there is. "blacks are lazy" what about the white people? "blacks sell drugs" what about the white people? "blacks have gang wars" what about the white people?


se11 wrote:theres nothing different about you and me. we both get up and do the same shit everyday, the same thing as everybody else in this country. i was born white and you were born black, but there is no difference between us.


there is a difference, i'm black in a "white society" and your white in a "white society."


se11 wrote:im not being sarcastic. im serious. its just the way you people on here do it, doesnt sound like your fighting for rights, its sounds your at a black panther rally.


and you sound like you a fox news journalist at a nazi convention, with all your crying.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Postby johnnnny » March 28th, 2007, 8:36 pm

i was kinda puzzled today and waited to post this until now.

i found this article on www.sciam.com
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?alias= ... rc=reuters

China urges ban on space weapons
BEIJING (Reuters) - China has called for a treaty to stop the spread of weapons in outer space, state media reported on Wednesday, two months after it blew up an aging weather satellite, prompting fears about its own space plans
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now why would only a science website have this, when its news probally good news for the people but bad news for the american government. Cant CNN post this on there site? it isnt in there world or science section, i didnt find it :cry: . Does the american government not want us to worry about its weapons in space??? Whats going on? i think there trying to keep news away from the population till they are ready for it, or mabye im wrong :wink:

i think the american government is more sinophobic than we thought...
johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 736
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Postby BxxMILITIA » March 28th, 2007, 8:59 pm

"his name sounds 2 much like osama" and "his middle name is hussein" and
"he smokes cigarettes" and "he's muslim"


all these lame ass excuses, when white people r scared they bring up anything and say "they r just being fair"...my ass... :x
User avatar
BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Postby black » March 29th, 2007, 2:12 am

se11 wrote:i really dont give two shits about rednecks, go give their daughters a big black baby.


i don't do the white thang, besides ain't you a redneck?


se11 wrote:because some people on here's logic amazes me.


your in a league of your own.


se11 wrote:because i'm white and i'm not fighting for what "you" believe in your mad.


if your not part of the solution your part of the problem, if you don't want to wake up and realize the fact that nothings changed since 60's or even the 1700's then your full of shit. we're still struggling, we're still getting lynched by the police and tied to bumpers by rednecks, we're still segregated, we're get ran out of all white communities, ghettoes ain't nothing but internal colonies, racism is still rampant, we barely have a political voice, we're pushed to the bottom of the economic system, the justice system isn't fair, you suppress our culture, you don't want to enforce civil rights and the list goes on and on. and if you don't want to stand up for that then yeah its fuck you. why shoud i be buddy, buddy with some body that supports injustice.


se11 wrote:im sorry to disrespect your guy X, but he has his own racist views himself. everything he posts is about hating on america or white people, everyone. i asked him "why do you hate on america when there are so many immigrants that would love to immigrate here from all over the globe, even black nations like haiti" and he pays no mind. he only responds to shit that he can put down white people or america and thats the way its always been with him.


we had this conversation before when BMOH was here.

alot of immigrants get here and realize that america isn't all paved with gold, the u.n. in its annual human development report has labeled some parts of the u.s. as a third world country. so do you really think that a lot of immigrants who thought they left poverty behind are happy when they come to the u.s. and face more poverty? do you think alot of immigrants who thought they left a dictatorship country behind are happy when the come to the u.s. and face more dictatoship (the police)? do think alot of immigrants who didn't know they were black are happy when they get here and are called a nigga? do you think a lot of immigrants who thought they left their war torn country behind are happy to be here in an urban war zone?

don't get me wrong their are a lot of immigrants that get here and are happy but their are a lot that ain't.


se11 wrote:i am well aware most blacks or decent middle class people.


you show don't act like it. oh i forgot you keep screaming condoleeza.


se11 wrote:again, dont care who unites, who does what. uniting is good if it has a good purpose.


well you shouldn't have a problem with the panthers or the million man march then, right? the panthers weren't racist but the media made it look like they were. and the million man march was on the positive tip.


se11 wrote:dont #%@&#%@ listen then, i dont give a fu--. im telling you how i feel but go fu-- yourself if you dont like it.


well go poor your heart out to someone else then, fuckin goat.


se11 wrote:so your holding a random act of being born a specific way, against me?


i'm not holding the way you was born against you its reality, we live in a capitalist white society. when it comes to capitalism it knows no color it exploits you poor whites just like it does people of color. but racism gives you white people an advantage in a capitalist society and thats the reality. white people have 1 fight to fight and minorities have 2 fights to fight.


se11 wrote:because this is a "white society" i had nothing to do with


again we had this conversation before

you have everything to do with it, your supporting it. if you bitch about reperations your supporting it, if you bitch about affirmative action your supporting it, if you think the justice system is fair towards minorities your supporting it.

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/vi ... 354f24382f


the list goes on and on.


se11 wrote:i should have to change?


so your just going to stand by racism then? you don't want to put and end to it? i thought you was cool with black people, goat?
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

PreviousNext

Return to Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest