Washington State gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
CrackerJack72

Washington State gangs

Unread post by CrackerJack72 » March 11th, 2004, 9:37 pm

Hello, who here is gang related and lives in washington state? If gang related what set or whatever are you representing?

mroldskool206
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Who lives in Washington?

Unread post by mroldskool206 » March 12th, 2004, 4:58 pm

Im from the 206 Seattle Wa. Back in 93 I was put on Hoover, but I dont bang no more I went to the United States Marine Corps in 97 and been in the Corps ever since. Shit you could probaly say im in the the biggest gang in the world now, SEMPER FI

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 18th, 2004, 11:02 am

SAY HOMEY…AINT THE CD BLOOD TURF???…I WAS OUT THERR KICKIN IT AND I THINK I WENT THRU THIS HOOD…. IS IT LIKE CLOSE 2 DOWNTOWN??…YEAH I REMEMBER PARLAYING UP IN THE HOTELS, IN THE MT RAINER SUITES GETTING BLITZED WITH FREAKED OUT WHITE GIRLS AND THANGSS…LOL…BUT YEAH SEATTLE WAS COOL MAYNE…I REMEMBER GOING INTO THE WESTLAKE CENTER MALL IN DOWNTOWN, AND BIG SPENDING WHILE HOES WAS TRIPP’N OFF THE KOUNTRY ACCENT YA DIG…I REMEMBER GOING ON BOAT RIDES OF PIER 70 PEEPING OUT BILL GATES CRIB CAUZE HIS PAD IS BASCIALLY IT’S OWN ISLAND…I THINK YALL HAD A GANG OF ASIANS OUT THERR AT THE TIME CLAIMIN L.O.C(LOCCED OUT CRIPS), AND FROM WHAT I HEARD THEY USED 2 BANG, AND BALL BIG TIME….I’D SAY I WAS IMPRESSED THO HOW CATS HANDLE THERE BIZ AND FLIP CHIPS THO…

mroldskool206
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mroldskool206 » March 18th, 2004, 9:51 pm

Yeah theres hella bloods and folks in the CD and a gang of bloods downtown

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 19th, 2004, 9:29 am

SEE I THOUGHT SO CAUZE THEM NIGGAS WAS RUNNING ROUND DOWNTOWN DEEP FLAMED UP,FLAGS HANGIN, AND ALL… I SEEM SOME DAMUS AND CRIPS BOUT 2 MIX IT UP DOWNTOWN BUT IT GOT BROKEN UP…

mroldskool206
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mroldskool206 » March 22nd, 2004, 8:08 pm

Even though the Bloods are hella deep DOwntown am lot around 3rd Ave. they dont be holdin it down to tuff cause you can be Blued Up and still you wont catch to much static. Me and my cuosin From TSB " Thirty SIx Blocc Crip" walked by a mob of them and his flag was hangin Low and none of them said sh&^

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » January 25th, 2008, 12:52 pm

then again you can say the same shit bekause u seen your enemies and you just walked by

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 6th, 2009, 10:09 pm

mroldskool206 wrote:Even though the Bloods are hella deep DOwntown am lot around 3rd Ave. they dont be holdin it down to tuff cause you can be Blued Up and still you wont catch to much static. Me and my cuosin From TSB " Thirty SIx Blocc Crip" walked by a mob of them and his flag was hangin Low and none of them said sh&^
Thirty Six blocc Crip??? Sounds like some whiteboy shit

TheVillain
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheVillain » January 29th, 2009, 9:37 pm

Manso wrote:
mroldskool206 wrote:Even though the Bloods are hella deep DOwntown am lot around 3rd Ave. they dont be holdin it down to tuff cause you can be Blued Up and still you wont catch to much static. Me and my cuosin From TSB " Thirty SIx Blocc Crip" walked by a mob of them and his flag was hangin Low and none of them said sh&^
I'm from seattle and never heard of 36 block, I'm sure they were around at some point. But manso, you ain't from nowhere so why you even here?

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 31st, 2009, 9:14 pm

TheVillain wrote:
Manso wrote:
I'm from seattle and never heard of 36 block, I'm sure they were around at some point. But manso, you ain't from nowhere so why you even here?
Whatever old ass whiteboy/beaner.... the bitch nigga that aint from nowhere eres tu hijueputa

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Re: Washington State gangs

Unread post by BPagent » March 5th, 2009, 1:39 am

never seen any bloods in Seattle good thing about Washington most gangs here get along I see bloods and crips playing bones together you don't even have to be black to be a crip or bloods brownprider I think more they're playing a role you have some riders but not alot was worried when moved from Cali but don't have to watch back here

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BPagent » March 5th, 2009, 1:48 am

alot of hoovers here met some never been to hooverland one guy didn't even no where it was alot of false claimers up here met some real ones but rest claim hoods that don't exist anymore or homies that don't know them when I moved from Cali Seattle never made the pages heard of Tacoma mall shooting but that's it heard Seattle trying to be like la but more like overkill trying to hard

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BPagent » March 13th, 2009, 10:41 pm

met some guy from nutty block crips Compton asked him what area code Compton is he didn't know asked him what street he said nutty block asked him what sidestreet he didn't know asked what's the zipcode after he didn't know that I knew he was a buster

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » March 17th, 2009, 8:34 pm

BPagent wrote:met some guy from nutty block crips Compton asked him what area code Compton is he didn't know asked him what street he said nutty block asked him what sidestreet he didn't know asked what's the zipcode after he didn't know that I knew he was a buster
HAHA never heard of nasties being in washington so probably another gay ass wannabee like the majority of the crip and blood hoods up there. I aint knockin on WA just the busters. What happened to the 60's that supposedly used to be in Tacoma I think? Back in the day real Crip niggas used to meet up in the CD but nowadays there just some buster ass wannabee bloods and folks from what I hear.

TheVillain
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheVillain » March 20th, 2009, 7:53 pm

Manso wrote: Whatever old ass whiteboy/beaner.... the bitch nigga that aint from nowhere eres tu hijueputa
You're a fag.

TheVillain
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheVillain » March 20th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Manso wrote:
BPagent wrote:met some guy from nutty block crips Compton asked him what area code Compton is he didn't know asked him what street he said nutty block asked him what sidestreet he didn't know asked what's the zipcode after he didn't know that I knew he was a buster
HAHA never heard of nasties being in washington so probably another gay ass wannabee like the majority of the crip and blood hoods up there. I aint knockin on WA just the busters. What happened to the 60's that supposedly used to be in Tacoma I think? Back in the day real Crip niggas used to meet up in the CD but nowadays there just some buster ass wannabee bloods and folks from what I hear.
Rickets got ran out of the CD a LOOOONG time ago, catch up on the times, puto.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » March 22nd, 2009, 8:35 pm

TheVillain wrote:
Manso wrote:
Rickets got ran out of the CD a LOOOONG time ago, catch up on the times, puto.
La tuya mamaguevazo
Anyways maricon why u keep talkin shit about Crips when u aint from no hood anyways? Fuckin lame ass wannabee... get off the internet lil bitch and take care of your kids whiteboy

yankee
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Unread post by yankee » March 31st, 2009, 1:52 pm

BPagent wrote:never seen any bloods in Seattle good thing about Washington most gangs here get along I see bloods and crips playing bones together you don't even have to be black to be a crip or bloods brownprider I think more they're playing a role you have some riders but not alot was worried when moved from Cali but don't have to watch back here
i dont know wat part of seattle u b n if u neva seen any bloods imma cali nigga & i fucc around ou there 4rm time 2 time & its bloods all thru seattle its a gang of elm str in evertte its also a gang of bloods in tacoma

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 31st, 2009, 3:11 pm

Is there alot of sureno and norteno varrios that have migrated up from cali in washington?

OuTcAsT2SSC
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: oceanside

Unread post by OuTcAsT2SSC » January 28th, 2010, 6:59 pm

There still are rolling60's in seattle they in the rainer vista apts. well they were back in the day. Dont know about now.I got cousins from Original Swamp Crips in rosewood tho they claim compton. I got homies from Acacia Blocc Compton Crip N Nutty Blocc Compton Crip. the One hood we do respect Is Hill Top Crips. At least some cats in seattle trying to keep it real with they own hoods. If u gonna bang a set from compton as least go there once ! If not might as well bang your own shit. There was a bunch of 60's in the 80's and 90's when O.G. Stone came from L.A. with some of the homies and put on his cousins in seattle. He was killed by some buster from DUROC Crips. I was up there in the late 80's and 90's when shit was popin off. I ended up doing 24months with a gang of Crips up there and there was a gang of Hoovers(when they was still crips) Cali niggas respect Hill Tops cuz they anet bangin no shit they anet seen. Get real if u gonna bang bang your own hood. I got robbed once by those busters in the old Holly Park walking my niece and my nephew to the park. Them busters never even seen Hoover st.( off broadway make a right at 62nd) I got a cousin who's from 74. If u want to be respected at least bang your own shit ! They even killed they own homie i was locced up with C.I.P Lil WOLF LOC from 83 HCG
Crip or die
OutCast2 S.S.C south park cuzin

OuTcAsT2SSC
What city do you live in now?: oceanside

Unread post by OuTcAsT2SSC » January 28th, 2010, 7:03 pm

ooh and 23rd and Cherry was crips back in the day. Santana Blocc Crips big T-Bone and crew was up there. Now its all sloop hood and BGD

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » December 3rd, 2010, 2:49 pm

In Compton if yuh take aCtive gangs then i would say FTP,ATF,KPCC,NBCC,CV70
biggest: FTP,ATF,NBCC,MBP (Mob piru),and SBCC.

ATF iz takes the CV70 out, and are really aCtive on NBCC together with the TPCC.

and i know wat i talkz about have homiez in farmdog.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » December 28th, 2010, 8:41 pm

iboy wrote:In Compton if yuh take aCtive gangs then i would say FTP,ATF,KPCC,NBCC,CV70

ATF iz takes the CV70 out, and are really aCtive on NBCC together with the TPCC.

NIGGA AINT U FROM DENMARK? SMH... FUCC OUTTA HERE

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » December 30th, 2010, 11:03 am

Manso wrote:
iboy wrote:In Compton if yuh take aCtive gangs then i would say FTP,ATF,KPCC,NBCC,CV70

NIGGA AINT U FROM DENMARK? SMH... mess OUTTA HERE
did i say i were 4rm CPT? no punk!

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 2nd, 2011, 10:54 pm

iboy wrote:
Manso wrote:

NIGGA AINT U FROM DENMARK? SMH... mess OUTTA HERE
did i say i were 4rm CPT? no punk!
WHY U SPEAKIN ON HOODS U DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THEN U LIL EUROFAGGOT. FUCC OUTTA HERE FUCCIN WEIRDO

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » January 13th, 2011, 1:50 am

BPagent wrote:never seen any bloods in Seattle good thing about Washington most gangs here get along I see bloods and crips playing bones together you don't even have to be black to be a crip or bloods brownprider I think more they're playing a role you have some riders but not alot was worried when moved from Cali but don't have to watch back here
Wow thats a funny post. Maybe thangs have changed since i left. hahaha. Bs & Cs playing bones together? Thats sum kombyaaa sh*t. You sure you talkin bout the SeaTac area or are you somewhere in Yakima and visited for the weekend?

wadesta
If in the United States: Maryland
What city do you live in now?: ingllll

Unread post by wadesta » March 16th, 2011, 3:55 am

when did capone loc from farmdog get taken out and by which set, nasty?

mceleven
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by mceleven » March 17th, 2011, 7:16 am

Lived in Ctown for 10 then left went back south to ga. kiccd it with a gang of homiez on ambaum and 122nd. Hella hoodz was ova there from cal. any harlems up in here, Denker Parc?