Santana Blocc Compton Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Santana Blocc Compton Crip

Unread post by L..M..P » March 24th, 2004, 6:11 pm

Anyone have any information on SBCC such as.. Who they allies? Who there rivals? What color blue they wear? Do they wear any caps to identify each other, or tatto's? They active? Are they deep and put in work? Also do they have any sub sets? They racial specific? What is there territory and any history background they have? Any information regarding Santana Blocc Compton Crip would be greatly appreciated!

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Santana Blocc Compton Crip

Unread post by mr. chill » March 24th, 2004, 6:37 pm

IM pretty sure they wear black

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » March 24th, 2004, 8:47 pm

here's a link to see what the tg's of santana block have to say, came across this page on black planet..lol..

http://members.blackplanet.com/comptonboys

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 24th, 2004, 9:20 pm

well im no compton expert so i dont know alot.i know they lost a grip of theyre main members to the police and then they just started to crumble plus they beef with so many hoods that are really active u know.they wear black and navy blue to my knowlege but i might be wrong about the colors.i think they get along with palmer blocc cc real good

L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by L..M..P » March 24th, 2004, 9:48 pm

Okay.. I checked out the blackplanet page.. they do cuz if you sscroll down they srta dissin all these hoods but anywayz..

anybody know who to the north of there border and also isn't PVCC and NBCC there allies to?.. Cuz I noticed on the page!

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » March 25th, 2004, 6:19 pm

L..M..P wrote:Okay.. I checked out the blackplanet page.. they do because if you sscroll down they srta dissin all these hoods but anywayz..

anybody know who to the north of there border and also isn't PVCC and NBCC there allies to?.. because I noticed on the page!
pbcc and fhcc they allies... i dunno who north of they border though, my geography ain't the best..lol

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » April 5th, 2004, 4:27 am

Ask Casper to school you on this set ... his hood beef with Santana.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » April 5th, 2004, 6:24 pm

yeah they are allied with PVCC cuz they is a bunch of em in this guys favourites.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » April 6th, 2004, 2:09 pm

WHATS UP WITH MY NIGGA LIL GANGSTA I WAS LOKCED UP WITH CUZZZ...... I HEARD WHAT HAPPEN TO HIS BIG HOMIE.....IF ANY BODY KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT HIT ME UP ....... RAYMOND OUT....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 9th, 2004, 2:36 am

SANTANAS AIN'T DOIN IT LIKE THAT BECAUSE THEM EAST SIDE PIRU'S GOT THEM IN CHECK ESPECIALLY THEM LUEDERS PARKS.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 9th, 2004, 9:35 am

IS ANYONE ON HERE FROM SANTANA?
AND IF IT IS DOES ANYONE KNOW COWBOY?

I BEEN TRYIN TO GET A HOLD OF HIM.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 9th, 2004, 9:59 pm

i never heard of a tana cowboy ...wich generation ? bg tg obg ?
now yeah i know the tanas
what yall wanna know ?
enemies ? well number one enemie southside atlantic drive nayborhood ward duccy kelly park mayo chester mona carver cali av lynwood paragons cv70 cv tf cv wst and all the piruz big beef with elm and fruit town now they beef hard with lppmob nowaday
now who they cool with
1st palmer blocc them niggaz are like a tanas sub set ,anzac grape, original front pocket ,grape street ,spook town ,park village, palm and oak gangsta, lb insanes, etg ,i mean a gang of hoods love the tanas .....they are mainly around rose street near wilson park their park who is now home of a gang of chicano hoods the willows and the vatos lokos are at home there , they are rare west of alameda since the 100blk tf be hunting their ass down but you still can see a few of them hangin in front of the compton station under baby locs protection they gave watts a pass cause cpt station was too hot for them to handle alone they wear those black necklace the same kind of neclace the baby locs wear in purple ,they still rocc those old school raiders caps even if the shyt makes them look like a jackson ass nigga escaped out of an nwa video....the tanas lost a gang of homies cause of the 1 time now their tiny are tryin to keep the hood boundarys but few moth ago they turned from taggaz and scaters to santna tiny 's and its hard for them to keep up with tanas former glory when most of their big homies are dead of in custody they survive hidin in rose street while the chicanos are controlin most of their former hood lololol a bit like the palmers those niggaz barely exist and its not the almond block that will bring their hood back on the map when they use to be our number one rivals lololol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 12th, 2004, 2:08 am

IT SEEMS LIKE THE PARK VILLAGE IS DOWN WITH A LOT OF HOODS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 12th, 2004, 11:14 am

NO THE VILLE ARE BEEFIN WITH A GANG OF HOODS
THEY ACTIVELY FIGHT AGAINST MOST CVARRIOS SPECIALLY CV70 AND CVTF AND 155 THEIR REAL ALLIES ARE ONLY PALMER WELL THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND THEM, FRONT HOOD ,AND NUTTY JUST BEING TIGHT WITH NUTTY BRANG THEM A GANG OF ENEMIES , I THOUGH THEY WAS ALSO CLOSE WITH TANAS BUT AFTER A BEEF AT THE HIGH THEY CLAIMED TANA K FOR A MINUTE ...THE VILLAGE IS A MAJOR COMPTON HOOD !!!!! ON MY TOP 3 LIST SOUTHSIDE , PARK VILLAGE, NUTTY ARE THE THREE BIGEST CRIP HOOD IN COMPTON ,NUTTY BE THE MOST HATED ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 12th, 2004, 11:17 am

AND WHEN IV SAID THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND THEM I MEANT THE PALMER ARE HIDING BEHIND THE VILLAGE BECAUSE THERE IS NO MUCH LEFT OF THE PALMERS ,THE PALMERS ARE JUST SOME TANAS GROUPIES SINCE TANAS ARE WEAK NOW THEY BE HIDING IN THE VILLE CAUSE AINT MUCH LEFT OF THEIR HOOD

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » April 12th, 2004, 2:57 pm

Casper can you tell me when and why your hood is beefin with the Tana's?

And since Park Village is down with Palmer,did that strain your relations with the Ville?

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 12th, 2004, 8:04 pm

SANTANA ORIGINATED AS SANTE FE MAFIA WITH BLACK AS THEIR MAIN COLOR AND EVENTUALLY THEY TURNED CRIP.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 12th, 2004, 9:10 pm

as far as i can remember the beef with the palmers and the tanas started casue of bitches i dont wanna post bullshyt so ill checc it with the homies ...about dates and precise shyt ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 13th, 2004, 2:13 am

bgCASPER wrote:NO THE VILLE ARE BEEFIN WITH A GANG OF HOODS
THEY ACTIVELY FIGHT AGAINST MOST CVARRIOS SPECIALLY CV70 AND CVTF AND 155 THEIR REAL ALLIES ARE ONLY PALMER WELL THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND THEM, FRONT HOOD ,AND NUTTY JUST BEING TIGHT WITH NUTTY BRANG THEM A GANG OF ENEMIES , I THOUGH THEY WAS ALSO CLOSE WITH TANAS BUT AFTER A BEEF AT THE HIGH THEY CLAIMED TANA K FOR A MINUTE ...THE VILLAGE IS A MAJOR COMPTON HOOD !!!!! ON MY TOP 3 LIST SOUTHSIDE , PARK VILLAGE, NUTTY ARE THE THREE BIGEST CRIP HOOD IN COMPTON ,NUTTY BE THE MOST HATED ....
YEAH I KNOW THEY WERE BEEFIN WITH THE CV 155 ST. THAT WHOLE AREA WITH US ( NELLAS), TRAGNIEW, PARK VILLAGE, NUTTY BLOCK, AND SOME OF THE CV'S WE ALL AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER JUST ABOUT.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 13th, 2004, 2:15 am

IM NOT TOO SURE BUT I THINK PARK VILLAGE STILL DOESN'T HAVE GOOD RELATIONS WITH THE TANAS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 13th, 2004, 5:02 am

THE NUTTY'S AND THE VILLE ARE STILL TIGHT BUT I THINK NUTTYVILLE IS A CONCEPT ITS NOT REALLY ON ITS LIKE NUTTY SOUTH ATLANTIC ....
I DONT THINK TANAS AND THE VILLE ARE IN A MAJOR BEEF ON THE OG G ANG BG LEVEL BUT THE OTG'S AND TG'S WERE BEEFIN RECENTLY OVER A BEEF IN CPT HIGH .AS FAR AS WHAT I HEARD THE TANAS TINYS ARE WEAK AND GET RODE ON BY A GANG OF HOODS THE PALMER BLOCC ALMOND BLOCC SOLDIAZ AINT A FACTOR BUT THEY HOLD FEW blocks THEY IN A MAJOR FUED WITH CV70 TINYS THE DTK AND THE MSK AND FOR ALL COMPTON TINYS S\S TINY BE THE MOST RESPECTED AND ACTIVE TINYS THATS NOT CAUSE IM FROM THE SOUTH ITS THE WORD ON THE STREETS .....

SANTANA BLOCC "SBCC"

Unread post by Guest » April 18th, 2004, 6:10 pm

WE RUN COMPTON CUZ WE GOT ALL THE MONEY CARS GUNS BITCHES NOT REALLY DOPE N WE GOT THE HOTTEST WEED SPOT N COMPTON DONT NO WEED SPOT ROLL LIKE THE GUTTER LANE DO TUCKER ST BOYZ WE MAKE MONEY N THATS R MAIN BLOCC CANT NO BODY FUCC with US CUZ STCC AINT SHIT FDCC AINT SHIT ABCC AINT SHIT COMPTIN IS LEFT 2 THE TANAS WE GONE SHOW NIGGAS N SUMMER THAT WE AINT PLAYIN WE GONE SHINE THIS YEAR

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: SANTANA BLOCC "SBCC"

Unread post by bgcasper » April 19th, 2004, 10:38 am

WELL ITS FINE TO SEE A NIGGA FROM THE FORMER BIG BAD TANA GANG WELCOME TO THE FORUM HOMIE .....TUCKER ST BOYZ WELL THE ONLY TANAS I SAW LAST SUMMER WERE THOSE BABY TINY INFANT NIGGAZ ON ROSE ST AND WELL IF YALL WANNA SHINE THIS SUMMER START BY CLEANING YOUR PARK CAUSE THE VATOS LOKOS AND WILLOW ST ARE SELLING YOUR BIG HOMIES GOLD DEE'S SINCE THEY ALL LOCKED UP AND YALL AINT HERE TO PROTECT THEIR GOODS , NIGGA DO SOMETHING YOUR HOOD LOOK LIKE MAC ARTHUR PARK ITS A LIL EL SALVADOR THE T FLAT ARE LAUGHTIN AT YALL THEY BE RUNNIN YOUR FORMER WEST PART OF YOUR FORMER BIG HOOD THE PARAGONS BE RUNNIN YOUR FORMER NORTH PART REMEMBER WHEN YOUR FORMER HOOD USE TO PUSH UP TO OAK PARK NOW YOUR SOUTH IS VARRIO WILLOW .....NIGGAZ ITS TIME TO WAKE UP ...I DONT TALK ABOUT YOUR EAST SIDE CAUSE THE ELM STREET SEEMS TO SHARE THE SAME PROBLEM THEY ARE MORE RARE THAN THE PANDA BUT NOT CAUSE YALL ,I JUST THINK THOSE NIGGAZ JUST TIRED OF RUNNING WHEN THEY SEE THE CARAVAN OF G RIDE COMIN FROM THE SOUTH BLASTIN ALL OVER THEIR EMPTY HOOD ....NOW I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK FOR THIS SUMMER , HOMIE DONT TRY TO SHINE TOO MUCH CAUSE YOU MIGHT GET JACKED BY THE STARVIN WET BACCS WHO BE RUNNIN YOUR BLOCC , I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT FARM DOGS LOLOLOL WERE THEY AT?? , BUT ACACIA STILL HOLDING THEIR LIL HOOD I MEAN HALF OF THEIR FORMER TURF BUT THEY CAN BE SEEN AT THE 1100 BLK LOL THE CV70 GOT THEIR OLD HOOD ON LOCK LOLOLOL THE TOWN WELL I THOUGH YALL NIGGAZ LOVED EACH OTHERS ???NOW I WAS WONDERING WHY ALL THOSE BABY LOCS AROUND YOUR HOOD IN THE CENTER ARE THEY SENT BY YOUR BIG HOMIES TO PROTECT YALL FROM THE SPANISH INVASION ????

PEACE NIGGA ITS ALL GOOD COMPTON 4 LIFE NIGGA
ITS A CC THANG TANA LOVE HOMIE LOLOLOLOL
SAY HI TO YOUR BIG HOMIE TANA BO AND THAT NIGGA AGE AND GANGSTA START CAR WASHIN SO THEY CAN HAVE A GOOD LAYER...IM OUT PEACE

Unread post by Guest » April 19th, 2004, 2:32 pm

WHAT THE FUCC NIGGA DONT NO FUCCKIN DONKEYS / WET BACCS / MEXCIANS RUN SHIT N THE TANA FUCC THAT PARK CUZ WE HOOD NIGGAS THEM MEXCIANS NO WHATS UP CUZ N THE ELM ST DIRU LOL THEM NIGGAS NO WHATS UP CUZ U JUST DONT NO WE RIDE ALL NIGHT THEY NO WHATS UP THEY TUCK THEY RAGGS WHENN THEY SEE US WE JUMP OUT AT THE HOOD STORE with BLACKS RAGS CEE-ED UP BLACK WHITE ALL THAT SHIT ? N SDONT SPEAK UP ON THE HOMIE TANA BO N DONT SPEAK UP ON MY UNCLE BIGG AGE FROM SBCC NIGGA WE RUN THE EAST SIDE OF COMPTON CUZ NIGGAS NO ABOUT THE TANAS CUZ LOL LOL LOL THE LVP CVWST THEY AINT SHIT CUZ THEM NIGGAS DONT EVEN HANG OUT WE LEFT THEM NIGGAS ALONE TRUTS ME THEY DONT WANT IT CUZ THEY AINT SHIT THE LPP MOB LHP NBP THEY DONT WANT IT WE RUN THE EAST SIDE "ONLY CRIPS UP ROSECRANS " NIGGA DIDENT NO BODY GIVE US THAT NIGGA WE TOOK THAT NIGGA WE STARTED THE DOPE GAME N CPT CUZ NIGGA WHERE U THINK THE MAIN STREETS GET IT FROM THE TANAS EVERY WANNA BE LIKE THE TANAS I CANT WAIT TILL THE HOMIES GET BACK OUT NIGGA THEY WILL BE HOME SOON NIGGA N THEY GET OUT REAL SOON SO S B C U LATER CUZ

Unread post by Guest » April 19th, 2004, 2:38 pm

THE TANA IS HEAR CUZ YALL DONT NO SHIT BOUT THE HOOD CUZ NIGGA LPP MOB AINT SHIT WHY U THINK WE THE ONLY CRIPS UP ROSECRANS THEY AINT SHIT NIGGA DONT NO FUCCKIN MEXCIANS RUN SHIT WE I AM FROM THE GUTTER LANE GANG TUCKER ST BOYZ AUTO ZONE

Unread post by Guest » April 19th, 2004, 2:42 pm

NIGGA WE ANY BODY KILLA NIGGA THET ONLY HOOD WE GIVE IT UP 2 IS PBCC FHCC FUCC THE REST CUZ WE RIDE ALONE CUZ TANA OR NOTHIN CUZ WE RIDE ALONE WE DONT NEED NO FUCCKIN HELP

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 19th, 2004, 11:16 pm

ANYBODY KILLA WELL I DINT KNOW YALL CLAIMED PALM AND OAK GANGSTA KILLAZ AGCC K AND STCC K ALSO PVCC K AND NBCCK AND YALL HAD BEEF WITH THE REST WICH IS INCLUDING ALL WATTS ALL SC ALL COMPTON AND ALL LONG BEACH WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT YALL AINT CLAIMIN GRAPE ST KILLAZ ,HOMIE BE REALIST THE TANAS ARE FAR FROM BEING ANYBODY K THEY GOT ALONG WITH A GANG OF HOODS FROM THE TRAYS TO THE GRAPES TO THE LONG BEACH INSANE ITS ALL TANA LOVE YALL ONE OF COMPTON MOST LOVED HOOD , THE ONLY HOOD THAT WAS CLAIMIN ANYBODY K WAS NUTTY AND back THEN THEY WAS BEEFIN WITH ALLL CARSON AND ALLL THEIR NAYBORS TPCCK ABCCK FDCCK STCCK LBCCK PBCCK THEY STILL CLAIM ANYBODY K BUT THEY SHOULDNT CAUSE NUTTYS ARE NOT BEEFIN WITH THAT MUCH HOODS ......

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 21st, 2004, 3:04 am

SBCCG1T1NY_GEESTA wrote:THE TANA IS HEAR because YALL DONT NO stuff BOUT THE HOOD because NIGGA LPP MOB AINT stuff WHY U THINK WE THE ONLY CRIPS UP ROSECRANS THEY AINT stuff NIGGA DONT NO FUCCKIN MEXCIANS RUN stuff WE I AM FROM THE GUTTER LANE GANG TUCKER ST BOYZ AUTO ZONE
COME ON NOW HOMIE ALL L.P.P. AND M.O.B. WERE AND ARE STILL TEARIN YALL UP HOMIE AND PLUS I MET A COUPLE OF YOUR HOMIES THAT GOT RELATIVES ON HOLLY GIVE THEM HOLLY NIGGAZ MUCH LOVE.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 21st, 2004, 3:10 am

YOU KNOW WHAT MAN I USE TO REALLY HATE N.B.C.C. AND T.P.C.C. BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR LOUD MOUTH MAKIN THESE FALSE STATEMENTS MAN I HOPE I BEE A SANTANA BECAUSE ON EVERYTHING IAM GOIN FIRE ON HIS ASS.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 4524 » April 21st, 2004, 4:42 pm

sbc, like my dsl provider

Unread post by Guest » April 23rd, 2004, 10:14 pm

thats whats up niggaz bk'in all day

Unread post by Guest » April 23rd, 2004, 10:20 pm

we ride with park village, nuttys and palmer still....

and to whoever started the convo we bang black