rock the bells

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

rock the bells

Unread post by black » April 14th, 2007, 3:05 am

Guerilla Union--the presenters of the 2007 ROCK THE BELLS critically acclaimed hip-hop experiences July 28 at Randall’s Island, New York; August 11 at the NOS Events Center San Bernardino, CA; and August 18 at McCovey Cove Parking Lot (near AT&T Park), San Francisco with headliners The Wu-Tang Clan and Rage Against The Machine--have announced further details about their 2007 North American festival series.

Artists confirmed for exclusive live performances on these three ROCK THE BELLS summer shows include: Rage Against The Machine, The Wu-Tang Clan, Nas*, Cypress Hill, The Roots, Mos Def, EPMD, MF Doom*, Pharoahe Monch, FELT *, Sage Francis, Hieroglyphics*, Immortal Technique, Living Legends*, Blackalicious*, The Coup*, Murs*, Jedi Mind Tricks, Brother Ali*, Cage*, Mr. Lif*, Grouch & Eligh*, Hangar 18*, Blueprint* and Lucky I AM*, plus very special guests Public Enemy who celebrate their monumental 20-year anniversary. DJs on all dates are Mike Realm, C-Minus, Icy Ice and Rocky Rock. The ROCK THE BELLS festivals will be hosted by Supernatural, Rahzel and Hi-Tek.

http://www.rockthebells.net/

Seven
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Seven » April 22nd, 2007, 12:18 pm

that sounds pretty big, it's fuckin exciting Rage against the machine are back, they should kick some fuckin ass, it's a damn shame that I'm from europe and I can't attend

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 22nd, 2007, 2:05 pm

I thought this sold out in like 7 minutes?