TMC Hollywood vs. TMC Deamons ?????

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
PaperCutter
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

TMC Hollywood vs. TMC Deamons ?????

Unread post by PaperCutter » April 23rd, 2004, 10:25 pm

Now here in Las Vegas ive run into people from these gangs TMC HOLLEYWOOD and TMC DEAMONS. Whats the story on these 2 gangs, i know they are originally from west holleywood i belive.... Why was there a split? whats there storey here?

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: TMC HOLLEYWOOD V.S. TMC DEAMONS ?????

Unread post by Impala » April 24th, 2004, 12:01 am

I know this:

TMC/HOLLYWOOD: is "The Magicians Crew"...truth is, I thought they died out or were so few they weren't that active.

TMC/BOYLE HEIGHTS: is "Thee Mob Crew". They're down in housing and streets between 4th st. and 1st st. The housing project is called the "extension" because the 4th St. projects are Pico Gardens.."Cuatro Flats"..TMC's main enemy..and the old Aliso Village projects on 1st St. that got knocked down and are currently being re-built.

That's all I know .....

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 25th, 2004, 11:30 pm

TMC from Hollywood is still around, they got a few youngsters reppin.

BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANDIT » February 12th, 2005, 5:57 pm

YEAH I GOT A HOMEBOY CALLED SMOKEY FROM WS'TMCX3 HE WAS ALWAYS IN ARE HOOD WITH TRIGGER ' DROOPY WICKED FROM SHAWS!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 13th, 2005, 11:56 am

I kant remember where, but I was with my girl and we rolled through this small area right south of Sunset that was hit up by so many TMC tags it was overwhelming and I almost got worried something was gonna go down, even though my set is from miles away.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 13th, 2005, 2:42 pm

where you from?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 8th, 2006, 12:57 pm

Eastside Swan gang... 80th street, but my girl lives right south of Silverlake.

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 15th, 2007, 4:10 pm

I heard the WS TMC are pretty old school.They still around, and go at it with the Rebels, one of their main enemies.R13 and MS.I heard they recruited alot of taggers.Do they have any clickas?I know the Rebels got the chicos and clicked up some crews.I also heard Rebels are an old barrio.I think its true because Ive seen old ass foos from R13.Some old barrios of Hollywood are Rebels, Clants, TMC, WF, and thats all I know.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » April 16th, 2007, 11:47 am

CUETLACHTLI wrote:I heard the WS TMC are pretty old school.They still around, and go at it with the Rebels, one of their main enemies.R13 and MS.I heard they recruited alot of taggers.Do they have any clickas?I know the Rebels got the chicos and clicked up some crews.I also heard Rebels are an old barrio.I think its true because Ive seen old ass foos from R13.Some old barrios of Hollywood are Rebels, Clants, TMC, WF, and thats all I know.
WS'TMC came out of a car club in the late 70s

R13 is from the late 50s

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 16th, 2007, 7:37 pm

Was it a car club until it started banging in the late 70s?Or did it start as a car club in the late 70s?

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » March 4th, 2008, 1:56 pm

TMC 13 (The Magicians Crew) is all up and down El Centro south of Santa Monica Blvd.

Between Gower and Vine. TMC 13 is hit up all over that area.

I have seen some R13 tags in that area.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 7th, 2008, 9:30 am

I got shot by the ES TMC's we used to beef bad with them back in the day. When Aliso was still grimey.

ogvicious
What city do you live in now?: boyle heights

Re: TMC Hollywood vs. TMC Deamons ?????

Unread post by ogvicious » February 18th, 2009, 1:55 pm

Back in 95 lil woody and another homeboy was on the run from the cops cuz of some serious murders they did on 18 and ms. So instead or turning themselves in they went to north las vegas to lay low. But when thay started to live there they figure to recruit and start TMC in vegas. The hood got so big and they made a presence in vegas cuz lil woody and his homie got caught smoking another fool from MS in vegas and both got life. All of sudden 2 fools wanted to call shots and problems started with each other and the homies started to take sides and they split into 2 hoods TMC hollwood locos and TMC demons. Last I heard these fool don't even get along with each other and they get down with each other!!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”