Filipino Gangs

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
AznWarrior

Filipino Gangs

Unread post by AznWarrior » January 26th, 2004, 11:14 pm

What are the biggest Pinoy gangs out there? Pinoy Real, Satanas? Are there others? Which ones are the deadliest? Who do they clicc up with or got beef with?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Filipino Gangs

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 27th, 2004, 9:57 am

I'll get back to you on that...I had posted a lot of stuff in one of the earlier threads. I'll look for it.

BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANDIT » January 28th, 2004, 9:52 am

WHAT ABOUT FLIP TOWN MOB FTM THERE IN THE MID CITY DISTRICT!! I HAVENT HEARED OF THEM IN A WHILE !! ITS A PINOY GANG

Legion

Unread post by Legion » January 28th, 2004, 5:09 pm

Hoy pare Big Dusty Loco!

I remember you from the old Pinoynet forums way back. That was a cool place before it crashed there were a lot of pinoys spreading knowledge.

Anyway yeah what's up with the Pinoy hoods these days? Seems like everythings quiet.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 30th, 2004, 3:47 pm

Sup Bandit, yeah FTM used to be pinoy, but in the mid-90's most of their members were korean. Back in the late80's they used to go at it with MP13's that went to LA high. You know some MP's?

Sup Legion, where you from?

BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANDIT » February 3rd, 2004, 8:52 am

YEAH DUSTY I RECALL SOME MP's THEY USE TO KICK IT WITH MKS & MKN's IN L.A. HIGH AT MY TIME THEY WERE FIRMES I DONT RECALL THERE NAME DOUGH!! ALL THREE HOODS USE TO KICK IT TOGETHER!! EVERYONE WITH THERE OWN CROWD MID CITY GANG WAS ALWAYS MID CITY NOMAS BACK IN L.A. HIGH C14'18ST'PBS'CRS'ERS' THEY US TO KICK IT ALWAYS TOGETHER FUCC THAT!! FUCC THAT BUDDY BUDDY SHIT!!! WERE KOOL IN SCHOOL BUT IN the STREETS FUCC YOU AHAAH CHALES!! THATS WHAT THEY WERE ALL ABOUT!! WE PUT THE SMASH DOWN!!! WS MCS13 CBS-KDLS-HBLS

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 16th, 2004, 10:24 am

From one of my earlier posts...

Here's a laundry list of Pinoy(filipino) gangs in Cali (in no particular order):

Southern Cali(mainly Los Angeles/Rampart Area was the origin, spread out through the rest of L.A. to O.C. Counties, even out to Ventura & Riverside/San Bernardino Counties):
(STS)Satanas
(BNG?)Bahala Na Gang?
(RBS)Rebel Boys
(PR)Pinoy Real
(JFX)Jefrox
(MP13!)Mabuhay Pinoy 13
(HSG)Hellside Gang
(CYS)Crazys
(THS)Tropang Hudas
(LVM)Luzon Visaya Mindinao or Los Valos Malos
(FTM)FlipTown Mob
(CPC)Carsone Pinoy Compadres
(FS13)Flipside13
(FSG)Flipside Gang
(SRZ)Sarzana
(WSI)Westside Islanders
(SRB)Scott Royal Brotherhood
(WSB)WestCovina Boys
(WSR)WestSide Rollers
(TCS)Tres Cantos
(AKP)Akhro Pinoy or Alpha Khappa Rho
(TGP)Tau Gamma Pinoy or Tau Gamma Phi
(RPB)Real Pinoy Boys or Real Pinoy Brotherhood
(TST)Temple Street-Pinoy Locos

**Northern Cali(entire Yay Area, SF/Daly City, Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, San Jose, Stockton, Modesto, Sacramento, Union City, etc...again in no particular order):
Vigilante Boyz (V)
Real Pinoy Brothers (RPB)
Akhro (AHR)
Samahang Ilocano (SI)
Pinoy Style (PS)
Sama Sama Boys (SSB)
Pinoy Crew (PC)
Carpville Posse (CVP)
Original Pinoy Posse (OPP)
Color Blue Always (CBA)
Pacifica Town (P-TOWN)
Tenderloin (TL)
FlipsideCrip (FSC)
Samahang Pinoy (SP)
RX Pinoy
Pinoy 4 Life (PFL)
Crazy Flip Boys (CFB)
Just "i will get banned for this" Around (JFA)
All City Pinoy (ACP)
Mano Mano (M2X)
Together N Forever (TNF)
Looney Toon Posse (LTP)
Nuthing But Flips (NBF)
Consider it Done (CID)
Monster Crew (MC)
Ocean Boyz (OB)
Batang P.I. (BPI)
Satans Child (SC)
Bahala Na Gang? (BNG)
Luzon Visaya Mindinao (LVM)
Batang City Jail (BCJ)
Scout Royal Brotherhood (SRB)
Frisco Boyz
Kearny Boyz
Outlaws
San Jose Boys
San Jose Posse
Tunay Na Pinoy (TNP)
Vallejo Boys
13 High
All Brothers Together
KNP
All Kickin' It Posse (AKP)
Hayward Boys
Vallejo Town Posse
Batak Boys
Mixed Breed
Original Pinoy Crew
Oakland boys
Oakland San Leandro Boys (OSB)
Stonger Gang
RTC
The Hercules Boys
**Northern Cali info provided by the V @ http://www.pinoytown.8m.com

Brief History:
I can only speak for the Southern Cali Pinoys. It all started in the Rampart Area of Los Angeles. STS, TST were some of the first Pinoy gangs present during the late 60's, early 70's in Los Angeles. During the 60's and 70's, it was more a racial thing, these groups were started to fend off chicano/other gangs in the area. There are several Pinoy Prison gangs from the Phillippine Islands, but they did not set up shop here in the states. Most of the LOS area Pinoy gangs are your typical gang as defined by LAPD. Anyways, as the 70's faded, the 80's had a tremendous gang explosion in the filipino community. Several gangs branched off of STS, creating more gangs, intensifying rivalries, and the Pinoy Gang Wars of the 80's were on. Several died in the wars, several went to prison for life. There was one thing that calmed everybody down during that time, and it pretty much ended the wars without police help...DRUGS. Crack cocaine was being bought and used heavily by the active pinoy gangbangers during the 80's, thereby neutralizing their will to fight. By the late 80's, the killings stopped almost instantaneously as it started, until the early 90's. The early 90's involved many racial clashes, mostly with the Sureno's. South Bay gangs like WSI and TRG fought against chicano gangs like ESL and WSL. At that time the greenlight was put on all Asians in the "system". Shortly thereafter, the warfare was halted by another drug, Crystal Meth, which took the fight out of many people. As of now, there are only a handful "active" gangs in the Southland, in the street gang sense.

All right, stay up...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 17th, 2004, 12:53 pm

What do those gang names that are in Tagalog mean? Just curious.

When I lived in San Jo there were some Flips claiming "Jeprox" (that's how they spelled it).

I remember hearing the name "Flip Side" when I was up there. They tried to recruit a friend of mine that was Filipino. He was from Carson and had connections to CPC so he declined their offerLOL

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 17th, 2004, 4:55 pm

Yeah, Jeprox from San Jose maybe connected to the Jefrox of L.A. I think the term has something to do with the way filipino youths had worn their pants back in the 70's or something like that. I'm really not too sure though.

I'm not too good with Tagalog, but I'll try a few. Bahala Na means kinda like "whatever" or "what will be will be", something like that. Some of the gangs have frat names, as fraternities are big in the Phillipines. They are the regular greek letters you know of. Satanas is just satan or devils.

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » February 18th, 2004, 3:24 pm

Where I grew up, we had CBA ( Claim blue Alwayz ). To be honest, they were pretty weak , especially by LA standards. Actually, the entire south Bay ( except for E.Palo Alto ) is pretty weak by LA standards.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » March 5th, 2004, 3:15 am

filipino gangs in hawaii that i know of are , cross suns and the hawaii boys.
one love to jfx and tst, i went to skool with them fools up in hollywood

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 5th, 2004, 12:06 pm

Safirdunya wrote:Where I grew up, we had CBA ( Claim blue Alwayz ). To be honest, they were pretty weak , especially by LA standards. Actually, the entire south Bay ( except for E.Palo Alto ) is pretty weak by LA standards.
was CBA from Daly City?

CaptainSaveAHoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CaptainSaveAHoe » March 7th, 2004, 4:15 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Yeah, Jeprox from San Jose maybe connected to the Jefrox of L.A. I think the term has something to do with the way filipino youths had worn their pants back in the 70's or something like that. I'm really not too sure though.

I'm not too good with Tagalog, but I'll try a few. Bahala Na means kinda like "whatever" or "what will be will be", something like that. Some of the gangs have frat names, as fraternities are big in the Phillipines. They are the regular greek letters you know of. Satanas is just satan or devils.

You're right...Bahala Na does mean that sort of..."come what may" or "leave it to God."

It may sound weird to use it as a gang name...but the term also refers to one who acts "daringly" or without caution.

Can someone tell me what Jefrox means?

nela_4lyf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nela_4lyf » March 7th, 2004, 8:47 pm

Azn Warrior.. if your question is about numbers then hands down i'd say PR is the biggest Pinoy (Filipino) gang that i know of. Sorry to all you PR haters, i'm just keeping it real. PR is one of my oldest rivals but i have to give it to them because they handled their biz not just by numbers but the damage they've done.

They have more than a handful of clicks from all corners of Los Angeles county including 2 in Orange County and a solid click in Las Vegas. I spoke with an off duty North Las Vegas LEO a few weeks ago and he told me that PR in Las Vegas had a reputation for being "violent" and had several dozen registered members on their file.

Back in i believe 92, they had a special on Fox 11 news about PR, the West Covina click.

Safirdunya

Unread post by Safirdunya » March 10th, 2004, 9:38 pm

Sorry for the late reply 2% soda, Ive been away. I dont know if they have CBA in Daly city, I know there was CBA and CBA II in the south bay ( San Jose, Santa Clara, Milpitas ). CBA stands for Claim Blue Alwayz, but I never heard them claim crip though.

SneekyDuse
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SneekyDuse » March 11th, 2004, 5:23 am

whatever happened to SBS - Salbahe Boys, I think they had cliques out in Monterey Park, Anaheim, Azusa, and Pomona ... back in the day I used to be close with a half Korean half Pinoy homie from SBS named Phillip aka Kicker ... back in '94 he passed away, there were rumors/stories that PR kidnapped him, took him up to the mountains, tortured him, and killed him, I talked to his sister Lydia and she told me he OD'ed off coke, so I was just wonderin if anybody heard about it or remembered anything kuz I wasn't really around to get the real story, he was only 17 years old when he died, Rest In Peace

nela_4lyf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nela_4lyf » March 11th, 2004, 4:39 pm

Salbahes died out after PR taught them a lesson. I heard the same thing about that cat from Salbahe. I heard PR did it. Then again, younever know.

SneekyDuse
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SneekyDuse » March 13th, 2004, 2:00 am

actually I would say they died out after Player from SBS got killed by WC a couple months later, after that I guess they was inactive ... well I was locked up with Lyl' Whispers from Wesco PR and he wouldn't tell me what happened to Kicker so I banked him up, even though he wasn't from my hood that was my dogg, even if it was bad I just wanna know what really went down and y'all know more about Flip gangs than I do ... and what happened to Lyl' Whispers was he got sentenced to do 30 years, y'all heard of his bigg homie Boar or Bear? he supposed to be a rider for PR, well he a snitch, he put the rap on Lyl' Whispers to get less time ...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 13th, 2004, 11:10 am

Hey homies, would appreciate it if you PM some of this stuff. Thanks a lot...peace...

SneekyDuse
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SneekyDuse » March 13th, 2004, 12:21 pm

alright homie I'll respect that, my bad if I put little too much out there delete my posts if you want, I don't mean to diss or put no hood on blast or nuttin like that, I just wanna know kuz it was kinda personal to me, please PM me if y'all hear anything ... peace

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 13th, 2004, 11:00 pm

Yeah I hear you dog. I just wanted to let you all know there is a private messaging feature on this forum you could use if you wanted to. I'm just trying to be fair and impartial to things that come up...PM me if you want to discuss further...Peace dog...

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » April 4th, 2004, 6:28 pm

Hey BDL, Were the Filipinos gangsters in 80's Tagalogs, Visayan or llocanos

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » April 4th, 2004, 6:28 pm

Hey BDL, Were the Filipinos gangsters in 80's Tagalogs, Visayan or llocanos

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 5th, 2004, 11:38 am

fusnowman,
Yes.

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Unread post by mista_shadow » April 8th, 2004, 11:58 pm

wuttup im a filipino american born and raised in southern cali ive been here in the philippines for five years now lets see if i can help..first off bahalana means "whatever happens,happens" which is why you see them putting question marks all the time i have some homies from that click..i myself am a memer of brownside trece which is not found in the states...and i am also a proud member of tau gamma phi which is not a gang i would first like to state and we have no affiliation with tau gamma pinoy we have no clue why they are using our name...from, what i remember the biggest sets in teh states that are pinoy are sts,bng?,tst, and cpc...alot of them formed in the pi and migrated to california such as sts and bng..tst started in cali and spread to manila when a member was sent here and started it up here..but from my comparison and personal experience filipino gangs in the states are much more dangerous than here...alot of the sets here like to imitate california it has become more of an annoyance than a danger in some clicks some of them be c-walkin wihtout havin a clue what it stands for and wearing red while doing it in some cases...bangin here mostly consists of clubbing, chasing hoes etc... rumbles are constant but death is not as rampant amongst members as in cali because in cali they have more access to high power guns while here it is mostly nad comabt or knife fighting..people get blasted but not in such high quantity ..anyway just my two cents hope i have helped out for the record i am no longer an active member of brownside trece alot of my boyd i went in with we now live positive lives alhtough there is the new generation as with every set..and tau gamma phi is not a gang i would like to restate but it is on eo fthe most dynamic and largest filipino fraternities although a good amount of its members were in gangs before becoming member of the fraternit such as myelf but we used the fraternities tenets to help better ourselves even though there are a good amoutn of rumbles and rivalries within filipino fraternities here..hope to of helped and look forward to many pots on this forum..god bless

FUSNOWMAN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FUSNOWMAN » April 14th, 2004, 11:17 am

Where in the philippines did satanas and bng formed? i have this gut feelin that they formed in the province or i might be wrong.

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mista_shadow » April 16th, 2004, 1:30 am

bng? was formed in prison and is strong in prison and on the streets here in manila anyway im not sure of their prison strength in the states...im not very sure on satanas but i believed they were also formed in prison...

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » April 18th, 2004, 12:22 am

Out here in San Diego theres pinoys banging, but out here its mostly an Asian union. Koreans, Pinoys, Chinese, Japanese more united. I don't know of that many, but I can find out. Theres OCC (Oriental Crazy Crips) and theres TOC (Tiny Oriental Crips) BBB (Brazy Blood Brew) and some others.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 26th, 2004, 9:13 am

BAHALA NA GANG? came from the Phillippines and I think the youngsters who repped it here in the LOS did so as a street gang, not a prison street gang. They had a strong set up in San Francisco too, but here in the LOS they were the anti-STS gang...meaning they fought strictly against SATANAS and continue to do so.

SATANAS was not started in the "Pinas", it is an original Los Angeles street gang.

TAU GAMMA PINOY or TGP was started here in the LOS as a street gang, I'm not sure why they picked the same letters as the fraternity in the Pinas, but probably because an older brother or older member was from there.

AKP...now that's a new gang that came up after all the others kind of died out or faded...they also picked the same letters as a fraternity in the Pinas, Alpha Khappa Rho. I'm not sure who headed these cats or started this set here in the LOS, but that's another story.

Anyhow, there's more to breakdown but this is in response to some statements made on this thread.

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mista_shadow » April 30th, 2004, 11:19 pm

im interesting in learning more about tau gamma pinoy especially since i am a member of the fraternity tau gamma phi and i am wondering why they are using my fraternity's name????

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » May 1st, 2004, 9:04 am

probably because the one's who carried the torch here had some relatives or whatnot from back home. Some of the BNG's? dads/uncles were from BNG? in prison.

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mista_shadow » May 1st, 2004, 11:25 pm

heres a list of the sets that i know of here in pinas some of them are also found in the states some are only in the p.i.
BrownSide Trece-where im from but not active in anymore
Temple Street 13
Bahalana Gang?
Satanas-but very few sets of sts in the p.i.
True Brown Style 13
Oxford Psycedelic Blue
Real Pinoy Bloods-or brotherhood as its known in the states
YoungBloods Gang
Trece Hudas
Original Tribal Gang
OriginalPinoy Gang
Asiatic Tribal Gang
True Asiatic Gang
CrimeBusters
Magic 5
Golden Triangle
Rugby Boys
im sure theres alot more but these are the ones that i know of

prison gangs:
sigue sigue sputniks
sigue sigue commandos
Bahalana Gang?
Oxo

Fraternities:for those that are interested some are only found on one or a few college campuses some have chapters all over the philippines and alumni organizations in other parts of the world
TAU GAMMA PHI-Which i am a proud member of
Alpha Phi Omega
Upsilon Sigma Phi
Alpha Kappa Rho
Sigma Rho
Sigma Phi
Scintilla Juris
Scouts Royale Brotherhood
Tau Alpha
Domino Lux
Beta Sigma
Beta Epsilon