The Game's Eazy-E tattoo

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Game's Eazy-E tattoo

Unread post by lewis503 » April 6th, 2004, 8:18 pm

[img]http://www.allhiphop.com/CelebImages/fl ... eeazye.gif[/img]

The game's tattoo.Rapper for aftermath and banger for cedar block

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The Game's Eazy-E tattoo

Unread post by Digital_Designs » April 7th, 2004, 12:05 am

clean work... I wonder how much a piece like that cost...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 7th, 2004, 9:12 am

The rest of your life wearing it for sure. That is a nice tat. I remember this guy all excited because he got a "free" tat. Lol.. basically some new tat artist just used him as a human canvas to practice on. How free is that?

Unread post by Guest » April 7th, 2004, 5:30 pm

lol lol lol u got me rrrrrrrrrrrooolllliiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn with that 1 !!

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 8th, 2004, 10:13 am

lewis503 wrote:[img]http://www.allhiphop.com/CelebImages/fl ... eeazye.gif[/img]

A HOMIE,
I JUST WANT TO SAY THATS ONE OF THE TIGHTES TAT
I HAVE SEEN IN ALONG TIME LOC.
THAT RIGHT THERR IS SUUPER DUUPER CUZZ!

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » April 8th, 2004, 2:30 pm

lol The Game isn't no banger

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 8th, 2004, 2:40 pm

drej has spoken!

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » April 8th, 2004, 5:59 pm

KRDreJ wrote:lol The Game isn't no banger

Why you say that?

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » April 8th, 2004, 6:22 pm

hes been lieing ok started banging in 99 been with Aftermath lied of being 21 now what else.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » April 8th, 2004, 6:31 pm

You listen to,to many websites.I dont know if he's a banger but im just saying unless you know this guy on a personal level then dont judge.Every time some one is gettin big then "he's not a gangster".All i know is i like his rap.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » April 8th, 2004, 8:26 pm

Are you deaf he said it himself.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » April 8th, 2004, 8:42 pm

I must be because i didnt HEAR anything.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » April 8th, 2004, 9:14 pm

only cause u didn't know means its not tru?

Drama Queen

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » April 8th, 2004, 9:25 pm

THAT TATT IS FILTHY......RIP ERIC "EAZY E" WRIGHT....OG OF GANGSTA RAP

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » April 8th, 2004, 9:28 pm

nice tatoo i know it has to cost alot of chesse to get that on his arm. stuff like that dont come for free

SNAP

Unread post by SNAP » April 20th, 2004, 8:11 am

GAME IS A BkLOOD FROM COMPTON, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HOOD

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 8:23 am

lewis503 wrote:[img]http://www.allhiphop.com/CelebImages/fl ... eeazye.gif[/img]

NOW I SEE WHERE THIS MADNESS DERIVES FROM.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 1:32 pm

^^^thats a sick tat...RIP Eazy-E

Unread post by Guest » April 24th, 2004, 9:56 pm

he used 2 live in my hood...actually is real cool with my older brotha corey...he IS a cedar block piru and was puttin serious work in till he got shot....now hes the next nigga up to reseruct the westcoast

and to whoever said hes a fake and all that shit...the label made up his age to appeal to more genres and target more consumers...almost every artist has a few things about them that arent real so they can appeal to alotta people

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » April 28th, 2004, 12:59 am

KRDreJ wrote:hes been lieing ok started banging in 99 been with Aftermath lied of being 21 now what else.
u just said he aint a banger. :roll:

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » May 1st, 2004, 10:24 am

he is a BANGER AND HAS PUT IN WORK FOR CBP, ITS A FACT DRE, STOP PUTTIN OUT FALSE INFO, THE ONLY THING HE LIED BOUT WAS HIS AGE, BUT THAT WASNT HIS DECSION THAT WAS AFTERMATHS DECISION TO DO THAT SO HE WOULD APPEAL TO YOUNGER PEEPS TO SELL MORE RECORDS. HE IS 24 NOT 21

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 1st, 2004, 11:36 am

I NEED MY REAL NIGGAZ HERE WERE U AT KEVMAC ...
IM NOT ASKIN THE SANTABARABAR SNAPP CEREAL CONNECTION AND WISDOM AND ALL THOSE BUSTAZ
DO YALL THINK A NIGGA FROM A HOOD WHO HAD REAL HOMIES CAN TATOO TUPAC EAZY MASTER J REST IN PEACE ?????SO IF TUPAC AND EAZY ARE HIS DEAD HOMIES THAN YALL KNOW THE NIGGA IS CLAIMIN THE STUDIO AS HOOD CAUSE THE ONLY SPOT TUPAC AND EAZY EARNED THEIR STRIPES ARE IN THE STUDIO ...
NIGGAZ I TATOO ON MY SKIN ARE MY TRUE HOMIES WHO ARE RESTIN NO NIGGAZ IM FAN OF ...PERIOD STUDIO TATOO

Knowledge

Unread post by Knowledge » May 1st, 2004, 3:06 pm

casper knows what hes talking about

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 1st, 2004, 3:12 pm

im not here to judge if this rapper is real or not but i dont see nothing wrong with him having an eazy e tat because i read an interveiw from him before and he was talking about how he looked up to Eazy E as a kid cause his dad was cool with Eazy and he talked to Eazy thats why i thought he had that tat..

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 1st, 2004, 3:13 pm

Detroit?? Mr. Slim Shady i guess hes a gangster cause hes from Detroit right?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 1st, 2004, 9:47 pm

I got to agree with Casper on this one. I dont understand how a nigga who supposed to be in love with his hood like the Game is would put some rappers on his arm before some riders from CBP. Dont he got some big homies he could hit up first? I would look like a damn fool striking up a movie star or something before I showed love to one of the niggas I claim I love so much. The Game loves rap, aint nothing wrong with it but it shows where his head and heart is. Any grown man tatto I put on my body go be from my hood. Dude dont understand that cuzz he aint thinking from the mindset of a gangbanger

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 2nd, 2004, 2:49 am

THANK U ROCSTAR I THINK THE SHIT IS OBVIOUS ANY REAL NIGGA WHO EVER BEEN FROM A HOOD WOULD PERFECTLY SEE WHAT IS MY POINT ....NOW ITS FUNNY TO SEE HOW THOSE NET BANGER AND HATERS ARE QUIK TO JUMP ON ME AND DISS ME WHEN I'M JUST GIVIN THE OPINION OF AN EX STREETGANG NIGGA SINCE ITS STREETGANG.COM
WITH OUT STREET NIGGAZ IT WOULD BE ANOTHER TUPAC FAN BOARD BELIEVE ME ,ME AND LIKE 6 OTHER NIGGA AND LIKE 5 VATOS BE BRINGIN THIS FORUM TO ANOTHER LEVEL AND TO ME ITS THE REALEST FORUM ,NOW ITS NOT BARBARA AND WISDOM WHO GIVE AND PROVIDE VALUABLE INFOS THEIR COMMENTS CAN BE FOUND ALL OVER RAP OR HIP HOP FAN BOARD THEY ARE JUST ASKIN STUPID QUESTION AND HATIN' WELL JUST READ THEIR LAST 10 POSTS THAN TAKE THE 6 REAL NIGGAZ 10 POST
AND TELL ME WHO IS DOIN WHAT HERE , NOW TELLIN US STREET NIGGAZ OR EX STREET NIGGAZ THAT THE GAME IS A RIDA WELL BUSTA WHO DO U THINK U ARE ? U DONT EVEN KNOW COMPTON I BET YOU NEVER EVER SET A FOOT OR EVEN KNOW SOME NIGGAZ FROM CEDAR ,YOU JUST BUSTAZ WHO BELIEVE IN THE BULLSHYTS THE STUDIOZ BE SPREADIN' 4 YEARS ,NOW YOUR COMMENT MAY BE FUNKY ON TUPAC FAN BOARD BUT HERE IN FRONT OF THE LIL COMUNITY OF STREET NIGGAZ U JUST PROVED YOU A GROUPIE A BUSTA A SPECTATOR NOW BELIEVE ME IF HE WAS A RIDER IM FROM COMPTON I WOULD AT LEAST HAVE HEARD HIS NAME RIGING , OR YG WOULD KNOW HIM ....

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 2nd, 2004, 5:14 am

YEA CASPER YOUR POINT IS OBVIOUS IF YOU GOT ANY TYPE OF BACKGROUND IN THIS GANGSTER LIFE. IS IT ME OR IS THE FORUM GETTING WORSE AND WORSE. I JUST GET FRUSTRATED ALOT ON HERE NOW BECAUSE THE WANNA CEE/BEE NETBANGERS START ACTING RETARTED WASTING SPACE AND SPEWING FALSE BULLSH-IT. AND THE FUNNY THING IS THEY ALWAYS TELL ON THEYSELVES, EITHER THEY LIEING ABOUT BEING FROM A HOOD, MAKING UP FAKE AREAS OR LIKE DUDE DONT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ANY NIGGA WITH ANY TYPE OF BANGING IN THEY BACKGROUND WOULD UNDERSTAND. AND IF THEY CLAIM THEY DONT BANG THEY NEED TO SIT BACK AND DONT JUMP IN DISCUSSIONS CONCERNING GANG SH-IT. LIKE YOU SAID ARGUE SHIT FROM A HIP HOP PERSPECTIVE IN A HIP HOP FORUM, ITS EVEN ONE ON THE SIGHT

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 2nd, 2004, 6:15 am

HOMIE I FEEL YA ...THE FORUM IS GETTIN WORSE HOMIE BE PAYIN SPACE 4 BARBARA AND WISDOM AND ALL TYPE OF ROOKIE AND SNAPP I MEAN SHYT WE NEED A BUSTA FREE AREA LOLOLOL I CAN UNDERSTAND A GUY WHO DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE LIFSTYLE AND IS INTERSTED CAUSE OF THE RAPS AND THE MOVIES THAN STAY ON THE SIDE AND LISTEN BUT DONT ACT HARD AND DONT START SHYT CAUSE YOUR BARBARA ASS BRING ZERO KNOWLEDGE TO THIS SITE YOU BRING NOTHING BUT CONFUSION AND FAKE INFOS ..... ALL REAL HOMIES SHOULD LET THEIR OPINION BE KNOWN

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 4th, 2004, 3:30 pm

Checked in. Deleted the two posts just about dissing that needn't be here in my opinion. Left the rest because there is some information in them. bgCASPER knows his stuff in my opinion and you all should listen to him in my opinion on these subjects. Nuff said. Uno.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » May 4th, 2004, 5:11 pm

bgCASPER wrote:I NEED MY REAL NIGGAZ HERE WERE U AT KEVMAC ...
IM NOT ASKIN THE SANTABARABAR SNAPP CEREAL CONNECTION AND WISDOM AND ALL THOSE BUSTAZ
DO YALL THINK A NIGGA FROM A HOOD WHO HAD REAL HOMIES CAN TATOO TUPAC EAZY MASTER J REST IN PEACE ?????SO IF TUPAC AND EAZY ARE HIS DEAD HOMIES THAN YALL KNOW THE NIGGA IS CLAIMIN THE STUDIO AS HOOD CAUSE THE ONLY SPOT TUPAC AND EAZY EARNED THEIR STRIPES ARE IN THE STUDIO ...
NIGGAZ I TATOO ON MY SKIN ARE MY TRUE HOMIES WHO ARE RESTIN NO NIGGAZ IM FAN OF ...PERIOD STUDIO TATOO
Agree 100% what you said Casper. There is this basketball player can't think of his name, but there was a book out and he has a Martin Luther King tat, and it shows Martin peeking out a window with a gun. That tat by far is the best I ever seen, they say that when dude is playing ball they shoot around the tat and when he is shooting free throws they shoot from the top of him, they dont want t.v. viewers seeing the tat. Anybody know what I am talking about or seen the tat?

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » May 5th, 2004, 5:28 pm

fromsantabarbamovedtomich wrote:he is a BANGER AND HAS PUT IN WORK FOR CBP, ITS A FACT DRE, STOP PUTTIN OUT FALSE INFO, THE ONLY THING HE LIED BOUT WAS HIS AGE, BUT THAT WASNT HIS DECSION THAT WAS AFTERMATHS DECISION TO DO THAT SO HE WOULD APPEAL TO YOUNGER PEEPS TO SELL MORE RECORDS. HE IS 24 NOT 21
Demonte, your a straight up *&% from santa barbara. your words me sh/t here. u &$*# riding rap fanatic!