Huntington beach

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Huntington beach

Unread post by Beef » May 10th, 2004, 8:33 pm

I used to live in hb...i heard someone reference something to some black gang activity...is this true because i never knew it?...i know there are or were some skins in this area, if so are they closer to the beach or inland? both the skins or the black gangs?
Thanks...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Huntington beach

Unread post by wcrockets » May 11th, 2004, 10:29 am

Yes there are skins and white power like Hammerskins, NLR, Punk, etc.. Panik might be able to give you the lowdown on any black gangs in that area though I've never seen any.

The biggest "ghetto" area there I know of there is just near Beach and Talbert or Slater I can't remember which street it is. A few driveby's and whatnot over the years I guess. I walked through there and Raza were hanging all over the balconies hitting me up as I went through. I think they put a little police station on that corner some years back. It's been a long time since I've been there but with Summer on I might revisit. Peace.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 11th, 2004, 11:23 am

Are you talking about 6th street...cuz i almost threw down with some people for messing with my car...i find that a lot of those guys in that area try to be hard and arent really...

i know hb is known to be wild at times...but i wouldnt think that they are that hard...the police station is right around the 6th street area...i have heard of some activity in the beach blvd area...but have never gotten into anything...

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » May 11th, 2004, 11:48 am

no black gangs there, hardly any black people period. Mostly a skater and skinhead town. I haven't gone there for a long time, but back in highschool in the early 90's we used to go to pierside (main Street) and smash on skinheads, that used to be their kick it spot. And yeah they call the "ghetto" of HB the Slater Slums. I think there is only one gang there. SSHB. Esse's that ain't really about nothin. THey hold down there lilttle neighborhood, but how hard is that when the closest gang is 3 or 4 miles away?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 11th, 2004, 11:55 am

You talking about slater right off of beach blvd.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » May 11th, 2004, 11:56 am

yep

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 11th, 2004, 12:46 pm

thanks panik...
where are the other gangs outside of hb...like westminister...or something on the outside of hb..besides long beach

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 11th, 2004, 2:06 pm

Well I remember Garden Grove/Westminister had a lot of asian gangs and skins too. I knew a few back in the day. Things can and do go awry there from time to time. Peace.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 11th, 2004, 8:02 pm

funny hb is considered one of the safest/nicest cities in america...cant be too gang infested ...

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » May 12th, 2004, 8:34 am

its not at all. They have one tiny little neighborhood. Surrounded by white folks.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 12th, 2004, 8:34 am

It's not. You know though they have had problems in the past with their fourth of July celebrations and gangmembers and rowdy partiers coming from all over and causing riots awhile back. They were burning a police car in one of them and had officers trapped in a lifeguard tower. I think things are pretty nice these days though even on the fourth.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 9th, 2004, 10:06 pm

Panik your so full of sh*t. You never came down to HB and did anything. No body ever did. Im not say skins are all that, what I am saying is your full of sh*t. I have lived here all my life, Never ever ever have I seen anyone attack skins in HB. Back in them days, they were deep and you know damn well down. So full of sh*t.........Your prolly a Loper...

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 10th, 2004, 9:10 am

#1, lopers are wabs, and I'm not mexican, don't speak spanish, and don't really like lopers. #2, you don't know shi-. From 92-94, maybe 95, this happened every month or so. We (and plenty other groups as well) would go to pierside at main st and pch and smash on bald heads. After a while, we could go there wnd we would just walk around or post up and they wouldn't do shi-. Once in a while they would drive by and yell nigger, but that's about it. Once they got thumped a couple times they didn't want no part of it. Ask your big homies, they'll tell you.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 10th, 2004, 9:34 pm

My big homies? Im 40 fool. I been here done this when you were pooping red or blue whatever it is. Again, I knew the heads from around here and all your doing is LYING LYING LYING. There were so many heads back then, walking around with pit bulls and shit. You would have gotten eaten. They hung at Java Jungle and held it down......

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 10th, 2004, 11:09 pm

Since most skins fight with meele weapons or fists if you came out with a gun maybe I believe you. Otherwise I doubt you could beat up a few 12 year olds lol.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » June 11th, 2004, 7:59 am

its funny how people fall into the political correctness trap of thinking that all whites are punks... there are some very hardcore skins who are very down.... have you ever heard of the hammerskins....those dudes dont mess around...acme is right on, i used to live in hb for a short period of time...some of the groups of skins are no joke...i find it funny that everyone has all this pity for bloods and crips who murder people all the time, but for a group of skins automatically are labeled. This is directed to invincible by the way who thinks the skins are a joke.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 11th, 2004, 8:17 am

Held it down? You're a fool. There would always be about 15 or so of them there, but only 2 or 3 were ever adults. All the others were 13 and 14 year old punks. They didn't hold down shi- unless maybe you're talking about when they would catch a mnixed couple out on a date and call them names. That's some hardcore shi-. No doubt. But then again, you're the one that rides Popeye's nuts. The guy who got pissed on at the strawberry festival. I would never say that there aren't down skinheads, and some killers. BUT, the ones that hung on peirside were all punks. If a skinhead had heart, he wouldn't be hanging at the damn coffee shop starting fights with whitewashed pussy ass black kids that go there to see a movie. They would take their ass to the hood and start shit. It'll never happen. The only couple murders in HB the skins ever did was on a kid that was at the beach who was a complete non banger. and they killed and old black guy at McDonalds that was just trying to get a burger. y'all are some hoes, and itf you used to hang there then maybe you're just butt hurt cuz you got rode on too.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 11th, 2004, 8:24 am

and come to think about it, you know who had more heart and actuall gave a lot more trouble than the skins. It was them straight edge skaters. They was always down for beef. The skinheads would raarely fight. just a few of the older ones would get knocked out, the youngsters would just run. Them skaters would get down though, hittin us with their skateboards and shi-.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » June 11th, 2004, 8:27 am

Panik- i hope that wasnt intended at me, because i dont support gang violence whether white or black...my point is that now a days people automatically think whites or any white affiliated group are just a bunch of punks and "they would get rode on if they went to the hood" which is not true... you have got hardcore everywhere...white or black...again i dont support innocent killings, but i do support a group who wants to fight to perserve a nice neighborhood from drugs and crime.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 11th, 2004, 8:46 am

Naw tank, I was talkin to acme. And sorry to say, but I don't think that at least in the last 20 years any skinhead has ever gone to "the hood" for any reason. Come on now. And for the most part, these skinheads are punks. like I said, I have NEVER heard of a white power of any kind ever assaulting a gang member, other than in American History X. They do attack the weak. You will NEVER see a carload of skins heading to Santa Ana for any reason. If they even got a couple together in a car, they would have problems at every red light. These guys stay in Huntington Beach, ond even then, they only hang out in certain areas where there is a high police presence which keeps them from getting shot. And like he said, they hung out at the juice bar, I remember it being a coffee shop, but whatever. They're "territory" is about 20 feet of space in front of this place with two little tables outside. It is a nice touristy place, and the only thing that brought the property value down was the skin heads who would stand around yelling racial slurs at the tourists and preppie kids who were out on their dates, or going to the movie theater. Pretty much the only "hard" skins are in prison, but even then they are just pawns of the mexicans, so how hard is that. And when they hit the streets, they calm way down. There are very few that ever want problems on the streets with an actual gang banger, becasue they know that they are not just going to be able to vicitimize this person. Believe me, I'm white, I would never say a race is harder than another. But the Skinhead movement is basically like a streetgang, but if we were to judge their gangs like other gangs on this 1-10 scale, they would come up around a 2. And that is generous. They never actually get into combat with real enemies, they just take advantage of the week, and make sure they stay in a "safe zone". I dare any skinhead to come to Jerome Park, or El Salvador Park in Santa Ana. It would never happen. They wouldn't even last 5 minutes even if they just tried to stand there and mind their own business. Yet the weekest little punk ass taggers could go and post up inthe skinhead stronghold of pierside tonight, and 9 outta 10, the skins wouldn't do nothin but maybe make a racial slur for 50 feet away, or maybe from a moving car.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » June 11th, 2004, 9:50 am

I dont know panik...there are some very hardcore skins outside of cali...in the mid west, the hammerskins are ruthless, and i know in pennsylvania there are some hardcore groups...in atlantic city those dudes are real ruthless....the atlantic city skins, they dont fear gang members...they will throw down with anyone...you talk about skins going into the "hood" and all, well why would skins want to do that? Its like saying blacks would want to go into the skins area...i dont think the blacks would want to do that...a big part of skins is keeping there neighborhood white...they are the soldiers of the the white nationlist movement...they are the ones who are fearless...The skins are different then gangbangers, a lot of what they do is a mindset, where as gangmembers are 90 percent violent...skins want to perserve the white race and keep drugs out of the community, and will fight if they have too, where as gangmembers do differently.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 11th, 2004, 9:56 am

Well, I can only speak on Cali, and only souther cali at that. As for the skins here, they are all up into meth use and manufacture, nothin about keeping drugs out of the community. And blacks and mexicans do from time to time go to the skin areas just to F with them. Not an everyday thing, but that's what we used to do when we were bored back when I was 18 -21. And as for the skins I'm talkin about, HB Skins, OC Skins, Los Al Skins, Peni, they all act like gangbangers, not like any kind of political movement. THey just act like a reall weak hood.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 11th, 2004, 10:25 am

Well Panick I am convinced you have never even been to HB now. I cant ever remember seeing kids on the pier trying to be NAZI skins. Used to see some marks or i mean sharps there. Hear is a rumour that floats around about one particuler group of skins, I aint saying that I know they do it or not, just a rumor....
To get in with this nation wide group of skins, the western chapter requires this work be put in....
1. Obtain a afrocentric wig.
2. Black shoe polish.
3. Pair of Loc shades.
4. A pendlton in blue and red.
5. Bandanas, a blue and red.

Through whatever mean nessasary learn of the rivalries of a warring crip and blood gang. Put on the above items, do a drive by well claiming either the crip or blood gang out the window. Get out fast. Start a war between them is its not already there. And your in. Now as for skins holding down a coffee shop. That was there kick back spot, not where they put in work. They didnt put in work in Huntington? On who? Santa Ana ! LOL come on that place aint sheeeeit. I done time with many F-Trooper's , 5th street, and so on. What did you say you did time? Be careful and dont lie....
What you dont recognize is that skinheads were not doing gang actvity. They dont claim a territory besides the whole world, they dont spray paint , they dont have hand signs, they dont hold their strap sideways, they dont do what non-white gangs do, they dont claim. They Represent with their style and attitude. Then came along the PENI, NLR types, they do non-white gang things, drugs, mixed women, claim, sag, dress like non white gangsters etc...Im not talking about them. Another way to get in a skinhead crew, called drop the mud. Get the heads in the car, if the guy who wants in is 6' tall, the guy he drops has to be 6'4". Drive up, get out and drop the mud. Parks in Santa Ana? Done lots of doing with Del Hi...
When you say us, who are you talking about. What Santa Ana set you from? I know OG's in all the south sider sets. I thought you were black? Your not one of those toads that hangs in the south coast plaza area? Maybe next time I roll up to Townsend to get mine I could pop bye and see ya. American History X was Hollywood, aint no one getting fucked up in the pen. He would have gotten stabbed up for ruining the program, not fucked. Also I built the gonzales market on Harbour and 5th, my license plate frame read, White Proud & Pissed and I never ever ever had a single problem. Santa Ana had its day, it nothing no more. What they get 6 or 7 shooting a year? Sheeit weh nI lived in Mid Wilshire there was that every night. Panik, you aint nothing but BS, I would run some steal through you in the holding tank on Flower and just watch the life run out of your eyes. Go earn some stripes on the 4 yard then come woofin that I beat people up shit. Popeye is waitin for ya at Corcoran, go tell him he is a bitch now....All talk miss placed toad in Santa Ana, they dont want you there miate

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 11th, 2004, 10:40 am

Nah dog I ain't black. And no I don't chill at south coast plaza. I been to HB plenty. When I was 18 I lived for a year on Beach and Gothard. That's when we started out little trips to pierside. And they might not have gang signs, but when there's 10 bald fukks standing around with white laces in some black boots, that's enough for me. And No shi- you did time with some cholos, like I said, the white powers are the cholos torpedoes. Should call y'all puppet cuz you got a southsiders hand up your asses making you talk and walk how they want y'all to act. And when I'm in Santa Ana, you can find me over by Raitt and Willits. Or off main & Bishop. Back in the days I spent a lot of time on McFadden and Standard. And as for me doin toime, yeah, never been to the pen, just Lacy a few times. And Maybe Popeye can be tuff in the pen, but he don't wanna see nobody on the streets, and that's real. And yeah, Sanata Ana is pretty calm nowadays, but I was around back in the early 90's too homie when shootouts were the regular. I still never seen no damn skins then, or now. Last ones I seen was 2 years ago at a bar in Orange and we left 'em in the parking lot hurtin.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 11th, 2004, 10:44 am

And you say that you're not talking about PENI and NLR becasue they do "non-white" things? The Peni were the only skins in OC that ever made any noise at all. At least they used to go looking for trouble with minorities that were able to defend themselves. They didn't win too often, but at least they didn't just harass civilians. And that's where you're hero Popeye is from. You can't have it both ways. So the downest skins in OC act black or mexican, what does that say about your "movement"?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 11th, 2004, 12:50 pm

I aint in no movement. Just settin the record straight. PENI did gang activity or something like it. The skins i refer too stopped looking like a skinhead in '90 to '91. White laces were what traditional two tone skins wore. WP skins wore red laces. And it all dont matter cause you have never been locked up to know anything. Skinheads in the Pen aint no ones puppets. I am not saying there are not deals made, but if you had ever been on a 3 yard or 4 yard you would know that. South Siders rule the joint for one reason, numbers. That and they have good discipline. For the record I personally have put Popeye to the wall alone, myself. That kid aint got nothing on me. All Im saying about him is that he is down for his shit 100% against all odds. I have seen that with my own eyes. So if during his training days out on the street he lost some, then that means he down then too. I mean how maney times have you seen a mexican go head up one on one anyway? Ummm, never. And I have seen Popeye charge three dudes at once so he more down that 90% of all mexicans just for that alone. And really that is the heart of the matter of this conversation. Its easy being down and rolling with any other race but white and asian in the pen. Whites, man for man, in riot for riot have held there own better than any of the others. Yes the numbers eventually win I will give you that. But even in the outside world, whites have always been the minority in the world and yet everyone wants to live in the lands we inhabit because 99% of where non whites come from suck. I mean is inaccurate? If your honest you would say no. If your not you will go on about some Aztlan fanatasy. The only reason I give skinheads so respect is because they have heart. I dont know about the ones you go on and on about in HB at the pier. But the ones doing time are down to the death and if you havent been there, you cant comment on it...

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » June 11th, 2004, 1:16 pm

I'm not a mexican either man. You keep up with this toad, aztlan bullsi- and make punk ass little racial remarks,and then say you're not a white power. If you can't make a comment without disrespecting a whole race, then grow some balls and admit that you are what you are. And I have never argued the fact that the U.S. is where everyone wants to be. Check some of my posts. I agree totally, but I don't think it's a racial thing, I think it's cultural, becasue there are plenty of "white" places that I wouldn't let a dog live in. There are different cultures and governments all over the world that are destined to be stuck in shi-holes, but not whole races. There's good and bad of all races. And if you're from around here, then ou should know that these skins don't got no heart. Some yes, but on average, I would say that cholos have way more heart, and I think most cholos would rather run than one on one with anyone. Like I said. Most skins I ever seen didn't do nothing but yell some bullshi- and run. Same thing with most cholos. Of course these are blanket statements, and there are some down skins, and some down cholos. But from my experience, back in the day WE DID KICK THE SHI- out of plenty punk ass skins that used to post up at pierside. They would always talk some shi- but then when the funk started they usually broke out runnin, and the ones that stuck behind got their asses kicked. And 2 tones never sported white laces homie. I had two close homies from there back in the early 90's, a filipino and a black. They sported black and red laces, and they used to go out looking for the WP's, that was their only fued. But if they saw white laces they were quick to hit up whoever was wearing them with "what do those laces represent". If white power or white pride came outta your mouth then they were fightin.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 11th, 2004, 3:09 pm

Panik wrote:Held it down? You're a fool. There would always be about 15 or so of them there, but only 2 or 3 were ever adults. All the others were 13 and 14 year old punks. They didn't hold down shi- unless maybe you're talking about when they would catch a mnixed couple out on a date and call them names. That's some hardcore shi-. No doubt. But then again, you're the one that rides Popeye's nuts. The guy who got pissed on at the strawberry festival. I would never say that there aren't down skinheads, and some killers. BUT, the ones that hung on peirside were all punks. If a skinhead had heart, he wouldn't be hanging at the damn coffee shop starting fights with whitewashed pussy ass black kids that go there to see a movie. They would take their ass to the hood and start stuff. It'll never happen. The only couple murders in HB the skins ever did was on a kid that was at the beach who was a complete non banger. and they killed and old black guy at McDonalds that was just trying to get a burger. y'all are some hoes, and itf you used to hang there then maybe you're just butt hurt because you got rode on too.
ever heard of a place called prison. That's where bangers and skins fight. There are both racist and non racist skinheads.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » June 11th, 2004, 8:52 pm

you know what i really find hillarious on this site...is all these people on here who talk bad about whites, and how this and that is unfair to blacks and minorities, and THEY ARE WHITE!!!!

they have all this undeniable pity for blacks and minorities, and would go and fight for the blacks who are proud to be criminal gangbangers who terrorize neighborhoods, AND THEY ARE WHITE...it is truely the funniest thing i have ever seen.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » June 11th, 2004, 11:43 pm

Panik- Simple question then if you dont mind. what race are you?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » June 12th, 2004, 1:51 am

Asian id say

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » June 12th, 2004, 12:02 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:I aint in no movement. Just settin the record straight. PENI did gang activity or something like it. The skins i refer too stopped looking like a skinhead in '90 to '91. White laces were what traditional two tone skins wore. WP skins wore red laces. And it all dont matter cause you have never been locked up to know anything. Skinheads in the Pen aint no ones puppets. I am not saying there are not deals made, but if you had ever been on a 3 yard or 4 yard you would know that. South Siders rule the joint for one reason, numbers. That and they have good discipline. For the record I personally have put Popeye to the wall alone, myself. That kid aint got nothing on me. All Im saying about him is that he is down for his stuff 100% against all odds. I have seen that with my own eyes. So if during his training days out on the street he lost some, then that means he down then too. I mean how maney times have you seen a mexican go head up one on one anyway? Ummm, never. And I have seen Popeye charge three dudes at once so he more down that 90% of all mexicans just for that alone. And really that is the heart of the matter of this conversation. Its easy being down and rolling with any other race but white and asian in the pen. Whites, man for man, in riot for riot have held there own better than any of the others. Yes the numbers eventually win I will give you that. But even in the outside world, whites have always been the minority in the world and yet everyone wants to live in the lands we inhabit because 99% of where non whites come from suck. I mean is inaccurate? If your honest you would say no. If your not you will go on about some Aztlan fanatasy. The only reason I give skinheads so respect is because they have heart. I dont know about the ones you go on and on about in HB at the pier. But the ones doing time are down to the death and if you havent been there, you cant comment on it...
Actually in U.S whites make up abot 70% of total population and 50% of the prison population.
http://www.cji-inc.com/cyb/download/01race_percent.pdf

Hispanics only make up about 10% so unless whites are pussies that are scared of Hispanics or blacks I don't see why they need any allies. Asians on the other hand yes.