The Game's Eazy-E tattoo

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The Game's Eazy-E tattoo

Unread post by mr. chill » May 5th, 2004, 6:51 pm

Im done you fool just read my post at BWS thats all have to say about you

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » May 9th, 2004, 8:04 pm

blkjoker wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:I NEED MY REAL NIGGAZ HERE WERE U AT KEVMAC ...
IM NOT ASKIN THE SANTABARABAR SNAPP CEREAL CONNECTION AND WISDOM AND ALL THOSE BUSTAZ
DO YALL THINK A NIGGA FROM A HOOD WHO HAD REAL HOMIES CAN TATOO TUPAC EAZY MASTER J REST IN PEACE ?????SO IF TUPAC AND EAZY ARE HIS DEAD HOMIES THAN YALL KNOW THE NIGGA IS CLAIMIN THE STUDIO AS HOOD CAUSE THE ONLY SPOT TUPAC AND EAZY EARNED THEIR STRIPES ARE IN THE STUDIO ...
NIGGAZ I TATOO ON MY SKIN ARE MY TRUE HOMIES WHO ARE RESTIN NO NIGGAZ IM FAN OF ...PERIOD STUDIO TATOO
Agree 100% what you said Casper. There is this basketball player can't think of his name, but there was a book out and he has a Martin Luther King tat, and it shows Martin peeking out a window with a gun. That tat by far is the best I ever seen, they say that when dude is playing ball they shoot around the tat and when he is shooting free throws they shoot from the top of him, they dont want t.v. viewers seeing the tat. Anybody know what I am talking about or seen the tat?

who is the player....they say that MLK really became militant before he was killed....

watts related

Unread post by watts related » May 13th, 2004, 1:42 am

Eazy (RIP) earned his stripes in the studio? thats news to me

cuz i coulda swore that nigga opened ruthless records from slangin rocks back in the day when crack hit the compton scene in the early mid 80s, so how is that earning stripes in the studio?

wuz any of ya'll out slangin rocks durin that time? nigga took some illegal money and flipped it and made it legit like the jews, now if that aint GANGSTA then i dont know wut is, u niggaz killin me

he made it so niggaz stuck in the hood could come up by rhymin about reality , he opened the doors for all ghettoz, that aint GANGSTA to ya'll? nigga wuts gangsta ? another gangbanger shootin at somebody i bet ya'll think thats GANGSTA lol

sure he had problems with niggaz from kelly, but wut nigga aint got niggaz hatin them from they own hood? its inevitable ESPECIALLY when u had the fame and noteriety eazy had, theres gon be some jealousy and envy, he cant go and put every nigga that wants a deal on the map, niggaz like tweedy bird loc had no rhymin skills, eazy would just go broke if he put out tweedy that nigga sux (regardless of his hood status, i'm not interested in that) , Eazy never bowed down to none of em he handled his, and wuz well respected by many sets, grapes, harlems, south sides, 60s, and even kellys (not every nigga in kelly disliked him) to name a few

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 13th, 2004, 2:13 am

SORRY HOMIE BUT IN MY HOOD SELLIN' crack IS NOT CONSIDERED GANGSTA ....
NOW DONT GET ME WRONG I GOT LOVE 4 THE E BUT HE NEVER PUT IN WORK 4 HIS TURF HE DID A GANG OF HUSTLE AND IT WAS ALL ABOUT HIS OWN ASS HE WAS A SOLO NIGGA ....HIS ONLY TRUE HOMIE WAS HIS BANK ACOUNT.... BUT LIKE I'V SAID HE DID A LOT FOR OUR CITY AND A LOT 4 THE ENTIRE WEST BUT THE HOMIE DIDNT DO THAT 4 THE LOVE OF THE HOOD HE DID IT 4 THE LOVE OF MONEY ,I DONT BLAME HIM I JUST DONT SEE HIM AS A KELLY PARK RIDA BUT MORE AS A NIGGA OUT OF THE HOOD THAT MADE OUR CITY THE GANGSTA RAP MECCA ,AS FAR AS STUDIO BANGIN HE WAS THE OG BUT IF YOU TALK ABOUT REAL COMPTON CITY RIDAZ THE NAME OF EAZY E OR CASUAL NEVER RANG ...THE HOMIE WAS SLANGIN HARD AT THE PARK BUT HE WASNT BLASTIN ENEMIES AND PROMOTIN THE K LIKE FEW NIGGAZ THAT ARE KELLY IN PEACE RIGHT NOW .... HE NEVER PUSHED THE K ANYWAY ,NIGGAZ THAT ARE NOT DEEP INTO EAZY E'S SHYT DONT EVEN KNOW THE NIGGA WAS FROM KELLY ....NOT LIKE KEITA ROC WHO WAS RIDIN' AND PUSHIN' THE 60'S LIKE A TRUE HOODSTA NOW HE IS RAPPIN BUT HIS NAME RANG BEFORE RAP EVEN EXIST AND WHEN YOU HEAR HIS NAME YOU WILL ALWAYS THINK 60 OR WHEN U HEAR KODY'S NAME YOU WILL ALWAYS THINK TRAY NOW THATS GANGSTA , WHEN YOU HEAR TWEEDY BIRD NAMES WELL YOU THINK KELLY THAN BANGIN ON WAX ...THE NIGGA TWEED WAS KNOWN BEFORE HE EVEN GRABED A MIC HE DID SUM DIRT 4 THE TURF

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 13th, 2004, 2:22 am

ANOTHER POINT ...IF THE NIGGA WAS BANGIN WELL EVEN A BUSTA LIKE GAME WHO IS NOT BANGIN BUT GREW UP IN A HOOD WOULDNT GET A PASS IN EITHER CEDAR OR SANTANA WITH THE TATOO OF A KELLY RIDA IN HIS ARM , ITS LIKE A NIGGA FROM THE 60'S HAVIN KODY SCOTT TAT ON HIS ARM ????ASK MANGLER WHAT WOULD BE HIS FUTUR A NIGGA FROM THE DIME WITH KODY MONSTER ON HIS ARM WOULD IF HE IS LUCKY AFTER HIS FIRST MINUTE OF WALKINDOWN HIS HOOD ONLY LOOSE HIS ARM ....I MEAN IF EAZY E WAS PUSHIN AND USE TO BANG FOR KELLY LIKE T BLACC THE GAME WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE SURVIVED NEITHER IN TANA OR CEDAR CAUSE THEY BOTH HATE THE K EVEN IF HIS BROTHA IS SYLVESTER SCOTT ....

watts related

Unread post by watts related » May 13th, 2004, 2:31 am

oh yeah i agree with u fo sho, he wuznt no front line banger, i feel u on that, but peep this that nigga game aint no banger i doubt he even kick it with santanas , or if them cedar niggaz even seen his tatt, but when u reach eazy's status he known more for being a rapper then bein a nigga from kelly thats wut most of the world knows him as so its doubtful for niggaz to trip cuz he looked at as more of a rapper

and SantaBarbara nigga wuznt u axin about gangs in l.a. sayin u from Detroit, nigga how u know all of a sudden that the game put in work for Cedar Block? all confident n shit lol u niggaz is sick with that ol shit

watts related

Unread post by watts related » May 13th, 2004, 2:40 am

i didnt mean him slangin crack wuz gangsta i'm talkin bout how he flipped it and made it into a legit record company that wuz Gangsta fo sho! (see this goin against wut amerikkkaz plan wuz for a black man they didnt expect them to make somethin illegal like crack cocaine into a legitimate business ie. a record company) so to me that is gangsta as fuck thats challenging the whole system

the stuff about keita roc is debatable i know this nigga wuz suppoed to be a ridah but why he switch up and side with some pirus (death row) , lol thas kinda like gettin a tattoo from a enemy hood lolll

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 13th, 2004, 2:53 am

LOLOLOL THE WHOLE MOB 60'S ''UNION'' IS A MISTERY ITS OBSCUR ITS KIND OF STRANGE SEEMS THAT NIGGA SUGE DONT REALLY KNOW WERE HE IS GOIN' IN HIS QUEST OF BUYING NEW HOMIES HE EVEN BUYED A FEW 60'S AFTER WHAT QUIK TRAY AND FEW OTHER MOB NIGGAZ AND TTP NIGGAZ DID TO THE 60 NIGGA WHO IS S.I.P THIS IS VERRY STRANGE PLUS THAT SHIT HAPPENED BEFORE THAT UNION ...I MEAN IS IT BECAUSE A FEW HUNTAZ AND SOME FRUIT TOWN NIGGAZ WANTED TO SEE HIM DEAD THAT HE SEEKED PROTECTION WITH THE OTHER SIDE OR ???? I THINK KEV COULD PUT A LIGHT ON THIS TOPIC CAUSE THAT SHIT HAPPEN ON A HIGH LEVEL I DONT THINK THE TINYS FROM THEIR HOOD DONT EVEN HAVE A CLUE ONLY KEV COULD TELL US ITS STRANGE ....BUT SEEMS THAT SHITTY UNION IS OVER , I MEAN NOWADAY YOU EVEN SEE STUPID SHIT LIKE YOU HAD THAT WATTS LOVE WITH HUNTAZ CLIKED WITH GRAPES 4 A MINUTE BUT IT DIDNT LAST .....

watts related

Unread post by watts related » May 13th, 2004, 3:01 am

after that incident with quik , i heard the 60s showed up to suges offices heavily strapped and pretty deep, he came out nervous and denied bein involved in the killing in any type of way, so he probly wuz kissin ass, but then theres the whole thing with snoop hiring them as bodygaurds too , wut happened to his long beach niggaz? lol

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » May 13th, 2004, 9:20 am

watts related wrote:and SantaBarbara nigga wuznt u axin about gangs in l.a. sayin u from Detroit, nigga how u know all of a sudden that the game put in work for Cedar Block? all confident n stuff lol u niggaz is sick with that ol stuff
Thats what I read, I didnt know it wasnt true, my bad, Ill leave the gang knowledge to casper from now on

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 6th, 2004, 1:35 pm

js83 wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:hes been lieing ok started banging in 99 been with Aftermath lied of being 21 now what else.
u just said he aint a banger. :roll:
He used to run with Cedar Bklocc Piru Bkloodz bkacc in Compton At least that is what he says. Itz in the July 2004 issue of Vibe.