Alaska Gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
wessyde19

Unread post by wessyde19 » June 21st, 2003, 5:55 pm

Bloods, Crips, Mara Salvatrucha, Tiny Rascal Gangsters,
plus prison gangs--Aryan Brotherhood , Black Gangster Disciples, La Raza, Skinheads

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Alaska Gangs

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 24th, 2003, 11:30 am

What's the difference between "Aryan Brotherhood" and "Skinheads"? As I understand it both are white racist orgs.

civil_thor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by civil_thor » July 27th, 2003, 12:20 am

The Aryan Brotherhood is a white racist prison gang, comparable in activity to the Mexican Mafia (La Eme), Nuestra Familia, and Black Guerilla Family etc... They are organized and operate primarily within the prison systems, although it is spilling onto the streets more frequently.

Skinheads are loose-knit white supremacists. The are seperate from the AB, although some skins end up in the AB when in prison. Some skins are not nazis, but dress similar. The nazi skins get alot of press, but really aren't much of anything. They are ignorant trouble makers who are often linked to larger white power organizations outside the prisons, like the Aryan Nations. They are few in number and don't cause nearly the stink that their reputation suggests. In short, a breeding ground for peckerwood groups behind bars.

COMPTONnative

Unread post by COMPTONnative » April 21st, 2004, 6:10 pm

yo im from the Los Angeles area and im bout to move to Fairbanks Alaska , cuz my mom joined the military to get us to a better place. can some one tell me what the gang status is up there ? and all the gangs that are up there if any.

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 14th, 2004, 5:05 pm

Bloods, Crips, Laotian and Vietnamese Gangs (Asians In Control) TRG etc., Samoan/ Tongan Gangs HT and BHT (Hamo and Baby Hamo Tribe), Ayrian Brotherhood, Hispanic Gangs: Uno Trese, Sur 13, La Raza, La Henta a lot of Wanna Be gangs ICP (Insane Clown Posse), IBC (Ice Berg Crew) etc. I work in law enforcment and deal with these groups on a daily basis. There have been 2 'gang' shootings and one stabbing in Anchorage in the last month.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 14th, 2004, 6:16 pm

They Bang in Alaska? that shit's ridiculous
Whats the population of Alaska

buttonlady
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Alaska Gangs - kronic

Unread post by buttonlady » June 14th, 2004, 7:21 pm

Alaska has it's share of wann-beez. That's for sure. However Alaska most definately has the "real deal". Alaska's population is around 480,000 - 500,000 people. I work in Law Enforcement and deal with "Bangers" on a day to day basis.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 14th, 2004, 10:28 pm

i got polynesian homies out there in the AK...

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 14th, 2004, 10:59 pm

I forgot to mention the local Italian, Armenian and Russian 'Families'. The Armenians and Russians in particular have a solid presence here. Per capita Alaska has by far the highest levels of drug and alcohol abuse in the nation. Take Ft. Yukon a town in the interior of Alaska with a population of 2500+/-. I assure you more cocaine moves through there then say Anchorage (250,000+) or Fairbanks (180,000+). Ft. Yukon, Bethel and every other arm pit town along a river are hubs for cocaine distribution to every little village along that river. Even better for the trafficers the police in those towns are often corrupt, under trained, under paid and often related by blood to the criminals. Answer this, why does the DEA have more field agents in say Kotzebue (5,000) then Anchorage (250,000+)? Why are there special joint military/ law enforcment teams (C.D.S.P.) whos only job is to take down village level drug dealers. Drugs+money=Gangs. Its as simple as that. Also a lot of gangsters come here with their parents who are in the military.

buttonlady
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by buttonlady » June 14th, 2004, 11:06 pm

If you are coming from the LA area to Fairbanks, you will most definately notice a BIG difference in the "gang" scene. Fairbanks population is around 180,000 to 200,000 people. Fairbanks has gangs also, however, it is going to be nothing in comparision to LA. The street life is different here than in LA, in some aspects. Thereis the "street life" that is common place no matter where your from. Then there is the particular gangs and their lifestyles. You can always tell the ones that are smart about their business, you hardly ever hear anything about them getting busted by the po-po (cops). The keep their heads down and go about their business. The wanna-be's, on the other hand are always getting busted by po-po and you always hear about them screwing up things. They feel that they have something to prove because see, they are not ANYTHING. They are just posers.....that's it!! However, sometimes the wanna-be's are the ones you have more trouble with simply because you never know what they will do or when. They don't seem to have to have a reason for doing the things they do, they just do them...so as to be heard and try to make a name for themselves. That is what makes them dangerous, it's not that they are so big and so bad, it's that they are so dumb and so stupid.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 15th, 2004, 1:21 am

buttonlady wrote:If you are coming from the LA area to Fairbanks, you will most definately notice a BIG difference in the "gang" scene. Fairbanks population is around 180,000 to 200,000 people. Fairbanks has gangs also, however, it is going to be nothing in comparision to LA. The street life is different here than in LA, in some aspects. Thereis the "street life" that is common place no matter where your from. Then there is the particular gangs and their lifestyles. You can always tell the ones that are smart about their business, you hardly ever hear anything about them getting busted by the po-po (cops). The keep their heads down and go about their business. The wanna-be's, on the other hand are always getting busted by po-po and you always hear about them screwing up things. They feel that they have something to prove because see, they are not ANYTHING. They are just posers.....that's it!! However, sometimes the wanna-be's are the ones you have more trouble with simply because you never know what they will do or when. They don't seem to have to have a reason for doing the things they do, they just do them...so as to be heard and try to make a name for themselves. That is what makes them dangerous, it's not that they are so big and so bad, it's that they are so dumb and so stupid.

JUST BECAUSE NIGGAZ AIN'T GETTIN BUSTED IN ALASKA DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE SMART; MOST LIKELY ITS BECAUSE THE COPS AIN'T UP ON GAME LIKE THE COPS IN L.A.. ALASKA WHY ARE YALL TRYIN TO BANG??

buttonlady
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by buttonlady » June 15th, 2004, 1:38 am

Yo...all I was saying was that the gang thang here in alaska was not as big as some in the LA area and the lower 48 states. Feel me now man, straight up the 5.0 here may not be up on their game as they could be, due to not dealing with it maybe as much as 5.0 in the lower 48. All I was gettin at is that bangers everywhere, if they are smart, you don't hear much from them or about them. it is the posers and players and wannabe thugs that you have to watch for because they feel they got lots to prove to the hard bangers. So that means that the wanna-be's are always pulling stupid a$$ $hit and always getting busted by the 5.0. Feel me?

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 15th, 2004, 1:49 am

Some cops in AK are up on their game but most are not. Button Lady and I work with the G.T.F. here in AK so we may know a thing or two about gangs. It's part of our job to get other officers up to speed. Feds eat gangs for lunch up here. No where to hide. They just sent some G.T.S. Homies up for 10 to 20 years (federal time) each. SURXIII is up and coming. They are organized have good leadership, keep their heads down and do business but probably won't last. Crips? Yeah whatever. They may as well have a sign on them that reads 'arrest me'. Almost no Piru sets here. Asians do okay because part of their culture is silence IE. it's hard to conduct an investigation when no one will talk. The power here is in families IE. Armenian and Russian. Families are not really 'gangs' but criminal enterprise organizations. Ruthless, highly organized they have serious political influence which often causes law enforcment to look the other way.

ben1986

Unread post by ben1986 » January 14th, 2005, 12:07 am

IN ALASKE THERE'S GANGS??????????????? WHO WOULDVE KNOWN.

Pepo

Unread post by Pepo » January 22nd, 2005, 4:45 pm

Where does the Piru name come from? Just curious because im a finn...that means im from Finland....and Piru means the devil in finnish....

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » February 9th, 2005, 4:08 pm

I know in Alaska there is a Blood gang called Red Nosed B Dawgs.. My homeboy use to live up there and he hung out with them.. Not sure where at thou in Alaska..

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » February 24th, 2006, 7:20 pm

LOL STUPID POSERS WHY BANG? WHY TRY AND ACT HARDCORE BITCH MADE POSERS

STWilkes

Unread post by STWilkes » December 12th, 2007, 12:58 am

COMPTONnative wrote:yo im from the Los Angeles area and im bout to move to Fairbanks Alaska , because my mom joined the military to get us to a better place. can some one tell me what the gang status is up there ? and all the gangs that are up there if any.
Well from the military perspective you shouldn't even be near gangs in Fairbanks. Fairbanks is primarily a military town, as the base isn't too far from the city. Not many gangs up there, if there are then they aren't big sets. Probably just small time outfits.

Pointblank

Unread post by Pointblank » January 8th, 2008, 12:18 am

fishing for Alaskan crab by day, crippin at night hahah. damn gangs are everywhere

GettinThatDojshaBoi

Unread post by GettinThatDojshaBoi » October 12th, 2008, 9:59 pm

fuccin dumb.. fairbanks is 30,000 at most stpuid

anchorage 300,000

25-30 murders a years.. they bangin up here too

Dramacydal6owe
What city do you live in now?: Portland

Unread post by Dramacydal6owe » December 28th, 2008, 4:51 am

I grew up in East Anchorage as a kid, aint no joke up there. Nothing like LA but still no joke. I remember walking to Carrs(Local grocery store like Safeway) picking up handfuls of 9mm shells along the street. I don't know what the drugs are like now but you used to see the crack dealers riding around on bicycles at 2am in broad day light in the summer time. The wannabes are some real bitches though, because they think they can get away with whatever they want being in Alaska. I remember seeing a white boy at the 5th ave mall one night, blue polo shirt blue baseball cap, blue flag left pocket. Threw up a C at me. I asked him where he was from and he started stuttering. Pathetic.

Like the other cat said, Asian street gangs are big. But don't under estimate the Samoans either. My best friend in grade school was the younger brother of some cats who were real bangers from RSC in LA, they always watched out for us and never let us roll with them but they handled their business. The Samoans there try claiming blood, don't know where they're from never talked to them. But they used to fuck with me and my homie when we were in school because we always had on blue until his brothers put a cease to it. They never tripped off colors and taught us that set tripping was off limits. They were strictly about their business. They would tell us not to trip off the Samoans because they were just some wannabes, and if they really knew whats up they wouldn't be set tripping in Alaska. Most of the shootings are because of the wannabes who think that being from where ever means you have to bust on someone just for the colors they wear. They don't understand the real gangsters up there aren't set tripping at all. The rest of the shootings that the idiots in the newsroom label as gang related aren't. Real bangers know just because you get shot at or are in a shooting doesn't mean its gang related just because you're banging. Most of those shootings are over drugs or women. My best friends brother was murdered in 94 and it was a damn shame when they said it was because of the blue shirt he was wearing. It had nothing to do with a gang, dude who shot him wasn't even gang related, just a drug deal gone south.

Anyways, Alaska ain't no joke, but it's not because of the gangs. You fuck with someone's money in Anchorage you're gonna get shot, stabbed, whatever. Someone's fucking with you because of the colors you're wearing, then chances are you're dealing with a group of kids who have nothing better to do than emulate what they think they see coming out of the states, plain and simple. Real gangsters in Alaska don't set trip. Russian mafia are running shit and have been for a long, long time. I'm Alaskan Native and I had some kid from another tribe trying to 'bang' on me because he was Aleut and I'm Athabascan. It's all BS. Alaska still has a wild west mentality, and the racism that comes along with it. The school system doesn't give a shit about the poor, which is just about all of the blacks, all of the natives and most of the hispanics and asians. Thats where the problem is.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 1st, 2009, 6:15 pm

seen that shit on gangland.....all i got to say is WTF?dont you got anything better to do up in alaska?
gangland up-plays alot of shit but if there is even a little bit of truth there looks like gangs are everywhere....and looks like alaska helped create that situation there