Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread post by BlaKK » March 20th, 2004, 11:37 am

I was watching the news, i didnt know these fools were racists. They showed T-Graffiti and it straight up said "FUCCCC NIGGERS" How the Hell are they still kiccin up dirt in the ace of CPT. you would think they would have been Washed the Fu** out already. Who are there Allies, Shi* do they even have any. PVC can straight up Mop these fools up. Why havnt they already. Park VIllege Are some Psycho Niggas, off teh real.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: T-Flats

Unread post by E`S`T » March 20th, 2004, 4:07 pm

Thats why they write that sh_t in CPT> BECASUE nobody can mop them up. For real. They have riders and allies. Their allies are tortilla flats in TORRANCE. And I know alot of dudes who read this are gonna say, "yea so and so gang puttin the hurtin on these fools" but man these dudes do put in work in CPT and you have to respect them for that. I personally know an incident where those dudes shot 7 dudes from fruit town in one setting. 7 dudes!!! Think about that and the firepower they used. They are deep and have a reputation. Even their homies from TORRANCE are nuts. They have sent alot of my homies to the grave and they give alot of gangs in Harbor Area the blues. They are a crazy a__ gang that do ride and they have the numbers to prove it.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » March 20th, 2004, 4:22 pm

say sam, i'll tell you what homie, im glad my lil homies aint beefing with T~Flats. i'd hate to see any of my lil homies taken out. i know it would'nt be one sided, they'd get took out too but i know or should i say i've heard of the work that the flats is puttin in. i mean, damm, they right in the middle of all them crip and blood hoods and beefing with all of them and they still there. that should say something. do the flats even have any black hoods they even half way cool with?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 20th, 2004, 4:26 pm

I don't know if they get along with any black gangs. But for real, man them vatos are crazy. Thats the most hated rivalry from my varrio. And then to be in Cpt and write that jazz they write. Damn!! Crips and bloods must really hate them....

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 20th, 2004, 4:52 pm

everyone says they r the most crazy gang in compton but then u ask them fools from cv segundo an they will say the exact opposite.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 20th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Damn, so they some crazy niggas then. but i still dont get it. all those blood and CRIP hoods surrounding they hood, why dont they wash these niggas out.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 20th, 2004, 6:07 pm

Why u callin dem niggaz for ?!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 20th, 2004, 8:01 pm

JuniorX wrote:Why u callin dem niggaz for ?!
Ill call everybody "Nigga" dont trip, i know they ese's. Peace NIGGA

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » March 20th, 2004, 8:02 pm

BlaKK wrote:Damn, so they some crazy niggas then. but i still dont get it. all those blood and CRIP hoods surrounding they hood, why dont they wash these niggas out.

say blakk, its kinda hard to wash a hood out when they that big and you cant catch them all at the same time and when they have so many riders that will come back on your a-ss. it aint all that easy when you got fools that will do their best to kill you and yours. if it was that easy they would'nt have been there as long as they have been. thats just in the movies where you see a varrio/hood falling apart cause they got rode on.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » March 20th, 2004, 8:13 pm

I wouldn't f u k with em if i was a blood or cRip

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 21st, 2004, 3:03 pm

Well alot of gangs have targets on their backs and this is one of them. Alot of ese's and pirus do ride on them. But they do come back. The ones in TORRANCE are the same way. ALot of varrios have pedo with them and they give alot of pedo to certain varrios.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 21st, 2004, 9:08 pm

TFLAT ARE NOT AGAINST ALL HOODS THEY ARE TRYING TO BE COOL WITH LUEDERS RIGHT NOW CAUSE THEYV LOST A LOTS OF HOMIES AND THE TOWN HAVE PUTTIN MUCH WORK ON THEIR HOOD AND THE 1TIMES HAVE BEEN ON THEIR ASS 24 7 ,ALSO THE SOUTH ARE NOT BEEFIN WITH THEM AND SINCE THEY KILL THE PALMERS AND MOST RUZ THEY JUST DO OUR JOB EAZYER ,BUT KIND OF TIRED OF THAT NK SHYT ,THEY NEED TO STOP THAT FUCC NIGGAZ BULLSHYT .... BELIEVE ME THEY HAVE LOST A GANG OF HOMIES RECENTLY I KNOW AT LEAST 6 OF THEM WHO V BEEN MURDERED RECENTLY AND I CAN NAME THEM I WAS COOL WITH YOGI AND KNEW A GANG OF MALDITOS back IN THE BANGIN DAYS ,I FOUND OUT THAT A LOT OF THEM ARE LOCCED OR GOT KILLED BY THE FRUIT TONW AND ALSO THE CV LOKOS ARE PUTTIN CRAZY WORK ON THE FLAT ,I DONT EVEN MENTION THE HOOD THEY LOST AND HOW THE LARGOS ARE CLOWNING THEM ALSO...THE FLAT IS A BIG ASS CRAZY GANG BUT THEY DONT RUN COMPTON THATS A LIE AND BRING ME A REAL FLATEROS AND WE CANT TALK ABOUT IT I DONT WANNA ARGUE WITH SIDELINERS CAUSE ITS USELESS .

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 22nd, 2004, 3:18 am

WELL FRIDAY I WAS PASS BY THEIR E/S HOOD AND ALL AROUND IT IT HAD CV T-FLATS CROSSED AND THE ELM ST. HIT THEY HOOD UP AND PUT W.K. AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT IS SO IM NOT GOIN TO SAY IT BUT IT WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

tortilla flats

Unread post by chupon106 » June 10th, 2004, 12:28 am

does tortilla flats from compton only fued with black gangs?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: tortilla flats

Unread post by Y.G. » June 10th, 2004, 1:20 am

NAW A LOT OF ESE'S DISLIKE THEM TOO.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 11th, 2004, 10:56 pm

they beef with almost every other ese gang around them..seems like they dont like nobody

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 12th, 2004, 11:45 pm

I heard that the only varrio that CV X TF get's along with, is with East Side Primera Flats, that is what some of my raza from P X F have clued me on.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 12th, 2004, 11:47 pm

lonewolf wrote:I heard that the only varrio that CV X TF get's along with, is with East Side Primera Flats, that is what some of my raza from P X F have clued me on.
yeah i heard about that too...i think most of the Flats gangs try to get along...but doesnt always happen

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 13th, 2004, 12:12 am

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
lonewolf wrote:I heard that the only varrio that CV X TF get's along with, is with East Side Primera Flats, that is what some of my raza from P X F have clued me on.
yeah i heard about that too...i think most of the Flats gangs try to get along...but doesnt always happen
For sure Torrance T x Flats and CVTF don't get along, and Primera Flats has had a lot of pleito with Cuatro Flats over the times in their neck of the woods.

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » June 13th, 2004, 10:12 am

how active are the p-flats and cuatro flats at the moment??

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 13th, 2004, 10:14 am

lonewolf wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:
For sure Torrance T x Flats and CVTF don't get along, and Primera Flats has had a lot of pleito with Cuatro Flats over the times in their neck of the woods.
HAVE U READ THIS TOPIC...

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=2874

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 13th, 2004, 11:09 am

HAVE U READ THIS TOPIC...

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=2874[/quote] Good info' Ruthless, kind of reiterates what I said about the Flats getting or not getting along with each other. I know for sure Pacoima Flats and Primera Flats don't get along, I witness a couple of bad ass fights between them in the 818 Valley, and it started with Pacoima using PF and crossing out other hoods with which Primera had a truce with at the time, but that's another story. Another point of interest was how they got their name FLATS, and there's a couple of other probabilities, I don't know how it started, however Tortilla Flats from what I heard, started somewhere originally in the neighborhood area of south east L.A. that covers and area north of Long Beach that used to be called THE FLATLANDS, and I believe that out of all the Flats, Tortilla Flats is the oldest and originally claimed East Side before Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats. Another story that I heard, and that was from my brother's homie from Te Town Flats in Longo, that the Flats got their name from the Flet Top hair cut that the O.G's got in the military and they would come back to their hoods after WWII or Korea, the youngsters then immitated the style differing from the Big Tops hair cuts of the Pachucos, and started their own cliques with the name FLATS., I don't know, it's all vague, maybe some O.G. Vet's from the Flats can come around to the forum and share some of them good old Grandpa's stories.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 14th, 2004, 12:51 pm

lonewolf wrote:HAVE U READ THIS TOPIC...

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=2874
Good info' Ruthless, kind of reiterates what I said about the Flats getting or not getting along with each other. I know for sure Pacoima Flats and Primera Flats don't get along, I witness a couple of bad ass fights between them in the 818 Valley, and it started with Pacoima using PF and crossing out other hoods with which Primera had a truce with at the time, but that's another story. Another point of interest was how they got their name FLATS, and there's a couple of other probabilities, I don't know how it started, however Tortilla Flats from what I heard, started somewhere originally in the neighborhood area of south east L.A. that covers and area north of Long Beach that used to be called THE FLATLANDS, and I believe that out of all the Flats, Tortilla Flats is the oldest and originally claimed East Side before Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats. Another story that I heard, and that was from my brother's homie from Te Town Flats in Longo, that the Flats got their name from the Flet Top hair cut that the O.G's got in the military and they would come back to their hoods after WWII or Korea, the youngsters then immitated the style differing from the Big Tops hair cuts of the Pachucos, and started their own cliques with the name FLATS., I don't know, it's all vague, maybe some O.G. Vet's from the Flats can come around to the forum and share some of them good old Grandpa's stories.[/quote]

Tortilla Flats started out of Boyle Heights in the late 30s/40s. There was alot who lived off of Fresno and 1st and some down by Aliso Village Area. Im not sure when they branched out to Compton

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 14th, 2004, 3:01 pm

tortilla flats beef with Primera Flats too, my homeboy moved to bompton and he from Primera Flats and if he claimed it Ru would kill him and so would Tortilla they'd kill him

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 14th, 2004, 5:00 pm

GIBBY wrote:[q
Tortilla Flats started out of Boyle Heights in the late 30s/40s. There was alot who lived off of Fresno and 1st and some down by Aliso Village Area. Im not sure when they branched out to Compton[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up. I could have sworn the original Tortilla Flats were from East Los.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 14th, 2004, 6:36 pm

It would be interesting to find out about all Gangs that started out in one area, died out but now are in a completely different hood. Tortilla Flats is one of those, and Barrio Pobre in Longo started out in Carson but are no longer in Carson, Young Croud in San Pedro but originally from Lynwood, although I'm not really sure if they do or don't have a hood in Lynwood anymore.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » June 15th, 2004, 10:06 am

lonewolf wrote:It would be interesting to find out about all Gangs that started out in one area, died out but now are in a completely different hood. Tortilla Flats is one of those, and Barrio Pobre in Longo started out in Carson but are no longer in Carson, Young Croud in San Pedro but originally from Lynwood, although I'm not really sure if they do or don't have a hood in Lynwood anymore.
Young Crowd is still in Lynwood. About 2 months ago I seen about 10 of them on bikes off Atlantic. A couple vatos had YC tats on thier heads, so I know it was Young Crowd

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 15th, 2004, 2:07 pm

YoungCrowd in SP rolls in numbers

They crazy I wouldn't fuc*k with them. But they outnumbered since almost everyone in pedro hates them

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 16th, 2004, 12:43 am

I HEAR THAT THE T-FLATS IN BOMPTON DON'T GET ALONG WITH OTHER T-FLATS IN OTHER BITIES.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 16th, 2004, 3:31 am

YEAH YOUNG CROWD ARE STILL BANGIN' IN LYNWOOD ON THE EAST PART ALSO GIBBY ALREADY STATED WERE THE T FLAT STARTED ...THANKS FOR THAT KNOWLEDGE GIBBY ...

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » June 16th, 2004, 4:31 pm

ORALE.

I DID TIME IN Y.A. (1989 tp 93)WITH TIGER, CHIMP, PULGA, BAD-BOY, SNOOPY, ETC...FROM C.V. TORTILLA FLATS, & EVERY SINGLE ONE TOLD ME THAT THE ORIGINAL TORTILLA FLATS WAS IN EAST LOS....

SO I GOTTA JUMP ON THE BAND-WAGON THAT BELIEVES TORTILLA FLATS WAS ORIGINALLY AN EAST SIDE VARRIO.

MARTINEZ

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 16th, 2004, 6:16 pm

So what other varrio do you know of, that started out in one place but is now in a completely different area altogether ?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”