whats up with these barrios?

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
Anonymous20

whats up with these barrios?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 9th, 2003, 8:09 am

does anyone know what happened to these gangs and if they still around and acitve??

rockwood
stc
alley boys
chapines 13
burlington lokos
head hunters
whitmer street
orphans
washington boys
bds black diamonds
wanderers

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: whats up with these barrios?

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 9th, 2003, 9:25 am

Most of them have calmed down. All the down cats from the 80's are doing long time. Rockwood had a lot of soldiers go down, and 18 got the best of them after they broke off good relations. Burlington was kicking up dust, a lot of them either just moved on with life, a few are doing long time. Street Criminals and Alley Boys, just gone. HeadHunters still write on their wall by Belmont High...LOL. Witmer St, Orphans, Wanderers still hold down their lil street in Pico Union area. Its just that the residents in the area decided to help clean up the graffitti, they used to write a lot on their block. Black Diamonds, I haven't seen since the early-mid 90's. They used to go at it big with RSL/EDS in the Madison area. I don't know what happened to them.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » September 9th, 2003, 9:32 am

fatsak wrote:does anyone know what happened to these gangs and if they still around and acitve??

rockwood
stc
alley boys
chapines 13
burlington lokos
head hunters
whitmer street
orphans
washington boys
bds black diamonds
wanderers
Rockwood lost alot of there hood back in the early to mid 90s. Infact if you got to Rockwood street you so no RW around. They still have acouple heads on 6th and union, but not to many. They also had some heads on the Westmoreland and virgil in the dead end. To may they were always a neighborhhod where most members lived in others places and only rolled deep on the weekends.

STC. Havent heard about them for a while. I remember they use to sell on Olympic and 11th. I was busted with a vato form there back in the early 90s and I remember he said 18 was trying to get them in, but they were resisting, but maybe it happened?

BNLS. My homie lived on Burlington and 18 and I remember seeing them in that park on toberman alot in the early 90s, but havent seen BNLS around for while oer there. See ther tags on the freeway, but thats about it.

Never knew much about the other hoods mentioned. Paz

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » September 9th, 2003, 8:34 pm

Witmer and Orphans are still around. I was in the joint with a brotha from there.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » September 9th, 2003, 8:35 pm

He was from Orphans.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 10th, 2003, 1:25 am

Witmer is still active just north east of the Medici Apts they built right off the 110 freeway near 7th and 8th Streets.

Burlington Locos are active too just east of Union to the 110 (south) and to 14th street (north). They dont hold down Burlington Street though, which is west of their hood by about 2 blocks. 18th Street has that street.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 6th, 2003, 1:41 pm

Okay here's some more "whatever happend to these barrios/hoods":

FRS(Friends)
HHS(HeadHunters)
EDS(EarthDogs)
TMC(Thee Magicians Club)
VLS(Virginia Street Locos)
Alky Boyz
Park Dillon Locos
Prospect St Locos
ABS(Alley Boys)
TRS(Thee Rascals)
LMLS/LMH(La Mirada Locos/Hustlers)
LBGC(LiL Boy Gangster Crip)
TDLS(Tear Drop Locos)
Alpine Street

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » November 5th, 2003, 6:29 pm

:) I WAS JUST PASSING THRU AND AM WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS,OR HAD,HEARD OF THE NIGHT OUT GANGSTERS 13 [NOGS]...I BELIEVE THEY RAN IN THEE HOLLYWOOD OR BURBANK AREAS...I WAS TOLD THEY HAD DIED OUT AND SOME TURNED...OR THAT THEY STARTED...THEE BURBANK TRECE GANG...I THINK THIS WAS IN THE EARLY 90's OR SO...NOT SURE...DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THESE HAPPENINGS...IF SO I WOULD LIKE TO HERE ABOUT ANY INFO ON THE MATTER...THANK YOU...[/list]

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » November 17th, 2003, 11:21 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Okay here's some more "whatever happend to these barrios/hoods":

FRS(Friends)
HHS(HeadHunters)
EDS(EarthDogs)
TMC(Thee Magicians Club)
Alky Boyz
Park Dillon Locos
Prospect St Locos
ABS(Alley Boys)
TRS(Thee Rascals)
TDLS(Tear Drop Locos)
Alpine Street
Qvole Dusty Lokon. Friends lost thier hood (2 streets to both wsWF and AP). Headhunters died out, I know afew moved out to san berdo. Earth Dogs are RW. They were only a few around LA CC back in the days. ws TMC were never much so go figure. VLS were alaways small. Remeber when they used to click with C14 and JFX? I remember Droopy from VLS. Alley Boys were last seen net banging and are also in Orange County. The Rascals are still in Atwater but not as active last I heard. They were known for messing with civillians. Yo Dust what was up with the TRS/PR connection. Remember the PR Crazys click, or shall i say Pura Raza Crazys ( the PR Chicanos) Remember that. My old driving instructor back in 90 was an OG from PR LOL. I still see LMLS tags around Vermont. Never heard of PDLS, PLS, LBGC. TDLS claimed that little hill of Sunset and Everett (Tear Drop Park). My homie Lived of Everett and I NEVER seen a cholo on that street so go figure. A few used to live by Soto in Boyle Heights. Alpine died out. There were an OG barrio back in the 40s/50s. I rememeber some young gs tried to start it up back inthe late 80s, but they didnt even live near that old hood. Dusty, I got the Pinoy Clickas "What Happened to". What ever happened to MP13, STS, HSG, BNG, JFX, FS13, LVM ? Alrato Dusty. Paz

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 18th, 2003, 3:55 pm

Gibby, big homie what's up? Ha ha...well in answer to your question about the pinoy clickas...drugs, prison, or just plain played out. Probably the only hood still courting in peewees is jfx. The rest stopped jumping in fools and are searching for bigger and better things. STS will always be around, their veteranos still hang with each other, plus they set up shop pretty good in other cities like Cerritos and Oxnard. HSG died out, pipe in hand. MP13! you got some guys still out in their neighborhood in Highland Park, others moved on and out. Remember when they were called MexicanPower13? BNG? in the LOS is scattered, some cats still running around in the SouthBay somewhere Carson or Torrance I think. They had a BNG that was Brown Neighborhood Gangsters, I wonder if they were clicked up. LVM, I don't know what happened to them, they weren't big in the LOS, I think they were in Montebello. FS13 man them cats hit the pipe or just disappeared, funny you bring them up. Yeah I remember PR/TRS connection...I used to give them TRS chit for hanging with those fools, they would always tell me different...LOL. But yeah if you talk to a TRS they'll say PR hangs with them, but if you talk to a PR they'll say TRS hangs with them. Yeah the PRC's, we got down with them too back in the day. Ha ha, I can't believe you heard of Tear Drop. I thought we were the only one's, my homie lived right off Sunset, where that cop bar was, and this one TDLS would get his 64 stuck when his lifts ran outta juice...LOL, plus he was always trying to sell dirty cuetes, and I mean dirty like mud dirty...LOL, he must've dug them up from the ground. Gibby, how about BTLS and DST? 2 of my homies lil cousins got into BigTop and went down for their hood, doing a good stretch in YA, some young ass fools. Ha ha...you brought up some old stuff. There is no more C14's by that area, it's all MS hls now. I been seeing CYS getting more active now though for some reason. Whatever happened to Frogtown? Alley Boys...LOL your cold bro...ha ha, I remember they had that stretch of Catalina between 8th and Vermont. VLS I knew that cat Limpy. Carnales? Haven't seen them in a long ass time.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » November 18th, 2003, 4:51 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Gibby, big homie what's up? Ha ha...well in answer to your question about the pinoy clickas...drugs, prison, or just plain played out. Probably the only hood still courting in peewees is jfx. The rest stopped jumping in fools and are searching for bigger and better things. STS will always be around, their veteranos still hang with each other, plus they set up shop pretty good in other cities like Cerritos and Oxnard. HSG died out, pipe in hand. MP13! you got some guys still out in their neighborhood in Highland Park, others moved on and out. Remember when they were called MexicanPower13? BNG? in the LOS is scattered, some cats still running around in the SouthBay somewhere Carson or Torrance I think. They had a BNG that was Brown Neighborhood Gangsters, I wonder if they were clicked up. LVM, I don't know what happened to them, they weren't big in the LOS, I think they were in Montebello. FS13 man them cats hit the pipe or just disappeared, funny you bring them up. Yeah I remember PR/TRS connection...I used to give them TRS chit for hanging with those fools, they would always tell me different...LOL. But yeah if you talk to a TRS they'll say PR hangs with them, but if you talk to a PR they'll say TRS hangs with them. Yeah the PRC's, we got down with them too back in the day. Ha ha, I can't believe you heard of Tear Drop. I thought we were the only one's, my homie lived right off Sunset, where that cop bar was, and this one TDLS would get his 64 stuck when his lifts ran outta juice...LOL, plus he was always trying to sell dirty cuetes, and I mean dirty like mud dirty...LOL, he must've dug them up from the ground. Gibby, how about BTLS and DST? 2 of my homies lil cousins got into BigTop and went down for their hood, doing a good stretch in YA, some young ass fools. Ha ha...you brought up some old stuff. There is no more C14's by that area, it's all MS hls now. I been seeing CYS getting more active now though for some reason. Whatever happened to Frogtown? Alley Boys...LOL your cold bro...ha ha, I remember they had that stretch of Catalina between 8th and Vermont. VLS I knew that cat Limpy. Carnales? Haven't seen them in a long ass time.
QVole Big Dusty. Yeah STS has been around for a while. My uncle used to work for Arrowhead Water when i was in elementary school and his area was Rampart. He would take me to work with him sometimes in the summer. I remember seeing how they used to look back then (long hair, army coats, tight pant...kinda like old MS LOL) and when they started to turn cholo. So I know they were out in the 70's. I rememeber the HSGs from Alhambra. I had a russian HSG in an englich class in CC back in the mid 90's. He was tellign me about his hood. I asked how deep they were all together and I shit you not he said like 10-20. I said not your click, but the hood, and he said 10-20? So I guess they died out. Yeah the MP13 made a name for themselves out in NELA. In thought MP stood for Mabehy sp? Pinoy or Mexican Pinoy? Never heard it called Mexican Power. I gues the "eses" took over LOL. Never knew much about BNG. Just seen it tagged around with a question mark? LOL. I remember the LVMs from my freshmen year at Schurr High. Later on some rebel/houser nerd I knew got in . I guess they got desperate. Was Kingsley Rascals the same as TRS? I remember Kingsley Racsals from back in the day, but never connected them to TRS? Yeah I heard of TDLS from some girl i knew who lived on Soto. She told me where they hood was, and I was like thats where my homie lives. Till this day I never seen one of them over there. Maybe there a myth like bigfoot LOL. Ever seen that VSR grafitti by where TDLS is? What is that? Yeah I remember Big Top Locos. Remember Duende from there? They used to be clicked up with Diamond ST, but I think they split or something. Diamond is an old varrio tambien. My great uncles and aunts were either from Diamond or Temple. They are real old. Did you know Temple used to have a few Pinoys back in the old days 40's 50's etc. Thats what they told me. What C14 hood are you talking about? They lost alot of hoods. My homies dad was a famous bank robber from C14. This is back when they had pico union. Arent they still around Melrose next to JFX? Frogtown jumped in a bunch of knew youngsters who used to be from the tagging crew TM, so thier aliove again. Their real old too. Yeah I remember CYS. Didnt they have a asian/pinoy click too. I remember that hot spot AMPM in Echo Park. I got down with some LMLS there back in the day. Carnales had a couple hoods before. One by fairfax, another out by 75th, and another by 113th. Nah Im serious Alley Boys were net banging hard a while back LOL. Alrato. Paz

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 18th, 2003, 6:05 pm

Yeah dog, MP13 stands for Mabuhay Pinoy...but also Mexican's and Pinoys. Thats when all the pinoys started wondering if they were a chicano hood after that happened, ha ha but it's all good, I got primos from that hood that were putting in work against the Avenues. I guess we had called them MexicanPower, there were more down Mexicans than Pinoys in their hood at one time. CYS originally was an all pinoy clicka, then they jumped in the Mayberrys, who made it an all raza clicka. They don't respect their "chino" vets or counterparts (koreatown cys). Yeah, Kingsley Rascals were the TRS in the LOS, while their other click was in Atwater with Pinoy Real. STS yeah they went from that stoner look to the cholo-look, some of their veteranos have that old school traditional cholo style. HSG was mostly in Rampart, but then they recruited some heads in Alhambra, most of them weren't pinoy they were chinese or vietnamese or something. I've always wondered what VSR is, they always wrote up by Chinatown, off like Figueroa/Sunset Blvd. I never ran into one of them. Yeah Diamond is an old varrio, just like Temple. Rumor has it temple was a pinoy clicka back in the 40's, but I don't know about that. That area had a strong concentration of pinoys living there in the 30's-40's, and still to this day some of the old-timers are still there. They now call that area "Historic Filipinotown"...ha ha. But yeah, Temple is and old varrio. C14 used to be around that Santa Monica/Edgewood to Normandie, also around Clinton Ave/Melrose. I don't know what happened to them. I remember C14 being deep long time ago, but now all that has changed. YEah that AMPM in Echo Park was thEE hotspot no doubt! I knew the Carnales from Fairfax. What ever happened to the 18st HGS click, they used to be deep too from what I remember cruising the boulevard. From there Hollywood/Cahuenga area was 18st, then you go east and hit C14 hood, then when you get to Western it was all WHITE FENCE LOCOS. All the hoods used to hold down their varrios those nights I remember!

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » November 18th, 2003, 8:28 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Yeah dog, MP13 stands for Mabuhay Pinoy...but also Mexican's and Pinoys. Thats when all the pinoys started wondering if they were a chicano hood after that happened, ha ha but it's all good, I got primos from that hood that were putting in work against the Avenues. I guess we had called them MexicanPower, there were more down Mexicans than Pinoys in their hood at one time. CYS originally was an all pinoy clicka, then they jumped in the Mayberrys, who made it an all raza clicka. They don't respect their "chino" vets or counterparts (koreatown cys). Yeah, Kingsley Rascals were the TRS in the LOS, while their other click was in Atwater with Pinoy Real. STS yeah they went from that stoner look to the cholo-look, some of their veteranos have that old school traditional cholo style. HSG was mostly in Rampart, but then they recruited some heads in Alhambra, most of them weren't pinoy they were chinese or vietnamese or something. I've always wondered what VSR is, they always wrote up by Chinatown, off like Figueroa/Sunset Blvd. I never ran into one of them. Yeah Diamond is an old varrio, just like Temple. Rumor has it temple was a pinoy clicka back in the 40's, but I don't know about that. That area had a strong concentration of pinoys living there in the 30's-40's, and still to this day some of the old-timers are still there. They now call that area "Historic Filipinotown"...ha ha. But yeah, Temple is and old varrio. C14 used to be around that Santa Monica/Edgewood to Normandie, also around Clinton Ave/Melrose. I don't know what happened to them. I remember C14 being deep long time ago, but now all that has changed. YEah that AMPM in Echo Park was thEE hotspot no doubt! I knew the Carnales from Fairfax. What ever happened to the 18st HGS click, they used to be deep too from what I remember cruising the boulevard. From there Hollywood/Cahuenga area was 18st, then you go east and hit C14 hood, then when you get to Western it was all WHITE FENCE LOCOS. All the hoods used to hold down their varrios those nights I remember!
Qvole Dusty. The chicanos, MB, from CYS dont respect the "other" CYS??? The first heads i never seen from CYS were asian/pinoy. Didnt they put CYS on the map. Is there stil an "asain" click in CYS. Do the "asian" CYS claim SS in the system? Where was Kingsley TRS hood? By MCS? From my understanding Temple St was mixed chicano and pinoy from its beginning to atleast the 60s. Yeah the crusing days on Hollywood and Sunset were crazy. We would post up about 100-150 deep on the Blvd. Both ES and WS youngsters, no one over 21. Many fights , plaito , you know how it was. I seen some 18 hgs a while back aty an event in hollywood, so i know thier around.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 19th, 2003, 9:55 am

Sup Gibby. Yeah as far as I remember the Crazys I knew were pinoy, they started that clicka to be separate from STS, a lot of their older relatives were from STS. So they broke off and started CYS. When the pinoys started leaving the wars alone, the MB's kept it up. I don't know what inside beef they really have, but if you rap to some of the MB CYS, they will tell you firsthand their a straight SS varrio. I knew some of the KT CYS, and they weren't going to meetings or participating in what the MB CYS were up to. So now, CYS is a sureno varrio. The koreans that claim KT CYS don't claim southside in the system, they are "others" ha ha...so they end up walking straight in the end...LOL. There are only a few asians/pinoys that try to claim SS, but eventually they drift over to their bloodline once they get into the system, you know how it goes. The only one's I've heard who can be accepted in the south were all the chicano gangsters that joined pinoy clickas, so a lot of MP13's, PR's, I think a few WSI's. Kingsley TRS was in that Melrose area, I'm assuming Kingsley between Beverly up to Santa Monica??? But I remember when they used to be up off Douglas St in Diamond/HH's hood over by Glendale Ave/Temple Street. And their head honcho lived right across the street from my hood's head honcho off Bonnie Brae. They weren't nowhere near the MCS. Maybe your thinking that MOB47 thing, when MCS, C14 used to get along, sometimes claiming MC14. That MOB47 thing was around Normandie/MElrose area, by LACC. Do you know anything more about Temple? Is that cat Danny Trejo, the ex-con turned actor, from Temple? He was the knife assassin in Desperado. Yeah, right around their Snake Pit, they used to hit up TST-STS all the time. You ain't joking though about your homies, they were deep those nights in the streets. You couldn't go past the donut shop without seeing at least 10 or so wsWF throwing up signs or maddogging every regal/cutlass cruising down Western. I remember that well, we had a brown regal...LOL. I remember that big war between wsWF and MShls, your homeboys held chit down for real. Ahhh, I'm remembering more as I write. I'll get at you dog...ha ha!

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » November 19th, 2003, 11:54 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Sup Gibby. Yeah as far as I remember the Crazys I knew were pinoy, they started that clicka to be separate from STS, a lot of their older relatives were from STS. So they broke off and started CYS. When the pinoys started leaving the wars alone, the MB's kept it up. I don't know what inside beef they really have, but if you rap to some of the MB CYS, they will tell you firsthand their a straight SS varrio. I knew some of the KT CYS, and they weren't going to meetings or participating in what the MB CYS were up to. So now, CYS is a sureno varrio. The koreans that claim KT CYS don't claim southside in the system, they are "others" ha ha...so they end up walking straight in the end...LOL. There are only a few asians/pinoys that try to claim SS, but eventually they drift over to their bloodline once they get into the system, you know how it goes. The only one's I've heard who can be accepted in the south were all the chicano gangsters that joined pinoy clickas, so a lot of MP13's, PR's, I think a few WSI's. Kingsley TRS was in that Melrose area, I'm assuming Kingsley between Beverly up to Santa Monica??? But I remember when they used to be up off Douglas St in Diamond/HH's hood over by Glendale Ave/Temple Street. And their head honcho lived right across the street from my hood's head honcho off Bonnie Brae. They weren't nowhere near the MCS. Maybe your thinking that MOB47 thing, when MCS, C14 used to get along, sometimes claiming MC14. That MOB47 thing was around Normandie/MElrose area, by LACC. Do you know anything more about Temple? Is that cat Danny Trejo, the ex-con turned actor, from Temple? He was the knife assassin in Desperado. Yeah, right around their Snake Pit, they used to hit up TST-STS all the time. You ain't joking though about your homies, they were deep those nights in the streets. You couldn't go past the donut shop without seeing at least 10 or so wsWF throwing up signs or maddogging every regal/cutlass cruising down Western. I remember that well, we had a brown regal...LOL. I remember that big war between wsWF and MShls, your homeboys held chit down for real. Ahhh, I'm remembering more as I write. I'll get at you dog...ha ha!
Qvole Dusty. Damn that interesting homie. I never knew that about the Crazys/STS. It seems like for whatever reason alot of pinoy hoods had some connection to STS, but started thier own thing. I know HSG was a part of them before, que no? cuz in the high school I was gonna roll some HSG bevause I thought they were STS. They said they used to be with STS but split. Yeah the "system" stuff is a bunch of BS pero people who have nothing to look forward to in life will to anything to try to make things exiting for them at whoevers expense. Misery loves company, que no? I know wsRSL has alot of "asians". Dont know what happens to them in thier. As a matter fo fact wsWF had some pinoys and asians. One of the main head was asian/pinoy. So I guess wsTRS in Los just died out. I remeber seeing tags around alvardo and sunset back in the days. How long they been in Atwater? Wasnt Mob47 a tagging crew back then? I remeber the MC14 deal. That was Clantons 2nd hood right, over by Pico and Hobart. C14 lost that hod too. What I know about Temple is what ive learned from my Great Uncles and Aunts who were either from Temple Or Diamond back in the days. They would tell me about this theatre on Temple that was real popular, and they would meet up there to squab. They told me that Rampart had alot of pinoys back then and Temple was a mixed Chicano/Pinoy neighborhood. It wasnt about race/nationality. They seen eachother as brothers and thats what it was. The Pinoys were chuchos/cholos tambien. I never heard about Danny Trejo being from Temple, but I know he did time. If you want me to find any any specific info on Temple, let me know andni will ask them next time I see them. Paz

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 19th, 2003, 3:21 pm

Ha ha, you should've rolled his ass up, dude was trying get a pass from you dog...LOL. Yeah check your PM for the 411 on all that stuff. Yeah, that 2nd hood for C14st was there. They lost a lot of ground in the past 15 years.

Gibby, you one of the righteous homies out here. I grew up side by side with raza, we have similar cultures...just during the 90's with all the politics working it's way back home, I was shocked to hear from old comrades that warned about choosing sides. The youngsters eat it all up, and now some of the cats we grew up with act like they don't know us anymore...LOL. But whatever with all that stuff, your right. It wasn't about race/nationality. It was about neighborhood pride.

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MIROLLO » November 24th, 2003, 8:35 am

MAN MUCH PROPS TO THOSE THAT HAVE THE STREET KNOWLEDGE AND PASS IT ALONG IN A WELL FASHIONED WAY...FOR REALS...I AIN'T GOT ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT SUCH TOPICS U IN HERE AT THE MOMENT...JUST HAD TO SAY I HAVE HEARD TEMPLE STREET CAN ALSO BE FOUND OVER IN THEE PHILIPINES...HOW TRUE IS THIS...AND ARE THEY CONNECTED TO THE HOMEBASE(CALIFAS),PER SAY...IF ANYONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT BURBANK TRECE AND THE NIGHT OUT GANGSTERS...WEATHER NOGS EVER EXISTED...AND IF THEY DID,LATER BROKE UP AND STARTED BURBANK 13...OR WERE ASSIMILATED INTO BURBANK 13,IF IN FACT IT WAS ALL READY IN EXISTANCE...A HOMIE(HITMAN/CAB)FROM CLANTON 14th STR. TOLD ME ABOUT THIS HOOD ONCE...AND I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW IF IT WAS TRUE...IF ANYONE CAN KICK SOME INFO MY WAY I WILL APPRECIATE IT...ORALE.............

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » November 24th, 2003, 10:26 am

Welcome to the forum Mirollo,
To answer a few of your questions, yes you can find Temple Street in the Phillipine Islands. IF they stayed connected to the original Temple Street here in LA, I don't know. But they did come from LA to the Pinas. You can also find several other LA based gangs over there, they are either deported back there by the law here, or they just end up back there. But the Phillippines is full of prison gangs, squatter gangs, kidnap&ransom gangs, and school fraternities. NOG? Maybe you mean Night Owl Gangsters? Is it a click from Burbank13? I've never heard of a NOG there. Just Burbank13, BarrioElmwoodRifa, and BurbankPunkOrganization. I knew a cat from Burbank13, a vietnamese "cholo". How all that started, I don't know. But Burbank isn't what it used to be now, it's very white and yuppie now. I think most of the raza have been pushed out of the real estate, towards like North Hollywood area. It's expensive in Burbank now.

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MIROLLO » November 24th, 2003, 12:30 pm

SIMON GLAD TO BE UP IN HERE AEY...AND THANKS FOR THE INFO ESE...ANYWAYS...YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT ON THAT NOGS THING...HOMIE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS LIKE BACK IN THE MID 90's OR SO...BUT MAYBE NIGHT OWL GANGSTERS WHERE ONCE A BARRIO...PERHAPS THESE NIGHT OUT GANGSTERS MY HOMIE TOLD ME ABOUT...AND LIKE I HAD MENTIONED CLIQUED IN WITH BURBANK 13...BUT THAT IS JUST A TOUGHT...FOR NOW I'LL TAKE YOUR WORDS FOR IT...UNTIL MORE INFO ON THE MATTER APPEARS THAT IS...THE PHILIPINES TO ME WOULD SEEM ALOT LIKE MEXICO IN SOME WAYS...DON'T GET ME WRONG EACH ARE UNIQUE...AS ALL ARE IN THIS WORLD...I KNEW THIS VATO FROM THEE PHILIPINES WHO HAD STARTED A LOCAL SURENYO BARRIO CALLED"FAMILIA VERRUGAS TRECE"(FV~13) NOT TO LONG AGO...AND YES A SURENYO ONE...ACTUALLY LAST TIME I KNEW HE HAD SAID SOME CRIPS(DIDN'T MENTION ANY SET OR SETS IN PARTICULAR)WHERE HARRASSING HIM...AND THAT BECAUSE OF THIS THEY WAS TURNING INTO BLOODS FOR PROTECTION...OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...AGAIN NO SET WAS MENTIONED...WETHER THESE ARE CONNECTED MIGRANT TYPE OR LOCAL CRIP/BLOOD GANGS IS BEYOND ME...THAT DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM BEING DOWN OR DANGEROUS...I CAN TELL YOU THAT IN THE MONTERREY AREA OF MEXICO YOU CAN SEE THIS TYPE OF SITUATION ALSO...I MEAN THE USAGE OF OUTSIDE INFLUENCE ON LOCAL GANGS...DOUGH SOME ARE ACTUALLY U.S.MIGRANT GANGS THAT WHERE STARTED OUT THERE...AND GANGS HAVE BEEN AROUND OUT THERE SINCE WAY BACK JUST AS LONG AS L.A....EXCEPT NONE TO MY KNOWLEDGE ARE AROUND TO CLAIM THAT LONG A LIFE...WHAT I MENT WAS GANGS IN GENERAL NOT ONE PARTICULAR ONE...I THINK THE OLDEST ONES CAN SAY THEY'VE BEEN AROUND A LEAST SINCE THE LATE 60's...MAYBE 70's OR LATE 70's...MOST PROBABLY THE 80's AND 90's I WOULD SAY...NEW ONES ALWAYS SPRINGING UP FOR SOME REASON OR THE OTHER...BUT MOST DIE WITH THE AGE AND ARE REPLACED BY THE NEXT GENERATION...THE WHOLE CLIQUE SYSTEM IS NOT REALLY KNOWN DOWN THERE...THAT IS PROBABLY WHY ALOT OF GANGS ARE ALWAYS APPEARING AND DIEING OUT...DOUGH THAT HAS BEEN CHANGING LATELY...IT'S TO COMPLICATED TO EXPLAIN HERE...BUT ANYHOW THAT IS A WHOLE OTHER MATTER ALL TOGETHER.............ORALE

CaptainSaveAHoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CaptainSaveAHoe » December 17th, 2003, 8:40 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote: How all that started, I don't know. But Burbank isn't what it used to be now, it's very white and yuppie now. I think most of the raza have been pushed out of the real estate, towards like North Hollywood area. It's expensive in Burbank now.
True. Burbank real estate is skyrocketing. Average house price is $400K and average rent is over $1000/month. Even higher in Glendale. I grew up there in the 80's and early 90's. In fact I don't think any areas of Burbank had true barrios but I know Glendale did at some points.

CaptainSaveAHoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CaptainSaveAHoe » December 17th, 2003, 8:44 am

hmmm...I take that back about Burbank. There might have been some areas below San Fernando and south part of Victory Blvd...

FLACO TSTX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FLACO TSTX3 » January 28th, 2007, 4:26 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Okay here's some more "whatever happend to these barrios/hoods":

FRS(Friends)
HHS(HeadHunters)
EDS(EarthDogs)
TMC(Thee Magicians Club)
Alky Boyz
******Park Dillon Locos[PDLS]****
Prospect St Locos
ABS(Alley Boys)
TRS(Thee Rascals)
TDLS(Tear Drop Locos)
Alpine Street

PARK DILLON LOCOS -PDLS WAS A FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE EARLY 80s.
IT TURNED INTO A GANG THEN LATER BECAME A CLICK OF TEMPLE STREET 13 [TST13]
THE PARK WAS ON 2ND AND DILLON ST.
"WE STILL BE ALL THERE THO"
2ND AND DILLON =HEART OF PDLS BACK THEN AND STILL TODAY.
THE PARK ISNT THERE ANYMORE,HOUSES WERE BUILD OVER IT .

WS TST13.PDLS.FLAKO'

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 28th, 2007, 7:54 am

Headhunters are active on the wallbanging front near the 101 freeway in what is probably considered Echo Park.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 28th, 2007, 4:31 pm

I was out there like 3 or 4 weeks ago and HeadHunters was written on Glendale all over the place, between like Temple and Beverly. I don't know it could just be like 2 dudes writting it. HHS is more of a Fontana gang in my opinion, lol

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 29th, 2007, 1:23 am

Probably one or two dudes, but they been in that area wallbanging at least for ages. They name is in concrete outside the 99cent store on Sunset in Silverlake.

FLACO TSTX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FLACO TSTX3 » February 6th, 2007, 12:28 am

youngwun wrote:Headhunters are active on the wallbanging front near the 101 freeway in what is probably considered Echo Park.

HEADHUNTERS 13 [HHS13] ARE AROUND THE BELMONT TUNNELS IN DOWNTOWN L.A.
THEY BE IN THERE SOMETIMES,TAXING TAGGERS.

HEADHUNTERS GOT A CLICK UP IN HOLLYWOOD TOO.
IVE SEEN THERE HITUPS.

THEY
ALSO ANOTHER CLICK IN O.C. AND IN THE I.E.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 6th, 2007, 12:45 am

I heard DST took over HHS hood recently...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 6th, 2007, 2:56 am

Yeah, the tunnels where they be at mostly.

And they do have a click in Hollywood... always see hitups by Hollywood Blvd along the 101.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 10th, 2007, 10:58 pm

Some of them got an injunction.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 12th, 2007, 4:41 pm

FLACO TSTX3 wrote:
youngwun wrote:Headhunters are active on the wallbanging front near the 101 freeway in what is probably considered Echo Park.

HEADHUNTERS 13 [HHS13] ARE AROUND THE BELMONT TUNNELS IN DOWNTOWN L.A.
THEY BE IN THERE SOMETIMES,TAXING TAGGERS.

HEADHUNTERS GOT A CLICK UP IN HOLLYWOOD TOO.
IVE SEEN THERE HITUPS.

THEY
ALSO ANOTHER CLICK IN O.C. AND IN THE I.E.
Aren't the OC HHS from OC? Like they grew up there and claim OC??

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 12th, 2007, 5:00 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:I was out there like 3 or 4 weeks ago and HeadHunters was written on Glendale all over the place, between like Temple and Beverly. I don't know it could just be like 2 dudes writting it. HHS is more of a Fontana gang in my opinion, lol
What's up carnal 8)

Head Hunter is most definitely a WEST LOS hood :D

They went at it with BIG TOP LOCOS something fierce :shock:

But then again, IT WOULDN'T BE the first example where the BABY outgrew the MAMA

Example: YOUNG CROWD in the H.A. outgrew their mama Lynwood YC

Martinez 8)

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 12th, 2007, 5:35 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:I was out there like 3 or 4 weeks ago and HeadHunters was written on Glendale all over the place, between like Temple and Beverly. I don't know it could just be like 2 dudes writting it. HHS is more of a Fontana gang in my opinion, lol
What's up carnal 8)

Head Hunter is most definitely a WEST LOS hood :D

They went at it with BIG TOP LOCOS something fierce :shock:

But then again, IT WOULDN'T BE the first example where the BABY outgrew the MAMA

Example: YOUNG CROWD in the H.A. outgrew their mama Lynwood YC

Martinez 8)

Interesting...I seen them dissing alot of hoods on the walls like BTLS, DST, RWST, 18ST etc, but never knew if HHS was really a factor over there or not. I know they are a West Los hood, its just that sometimes it seems like they're much deeper in Fontana than in their original hood(WestLos). But I wouldn't know that For Sure. All the HHS in Fontana claim to be from West Los and Do Not get along with any I.E. hoods and they have beef with every Fontana gang.I remember them being small but within the last year they seemed to grow and even almost took over a street :shock: