Are there Blood and Crips in Maryland?

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Are there Blood and Crips in Maryland?

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 10th, 2004, 10:33 pm

I'm from Baltimore, Maryland. Blood and Crip ain't never hit Maryland like it did other states across the country. Here we rep hoods and over the past I say 5 years, some niggas been using rags to identify themselves. But we don't claim Bloods or Crips here. For example:

Edmonson Avenue- Red rags/ red clothing

Edmonson Village- Green rags/ green clothing

Poplar Grove- Black rags

Now the whole city rock black rags now it seems. Bang Bang Mafia Gang

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Maryland gangs

Unread post by kg » February 14th, 2004, 7:56 pm

any gangs in the silverspring area??

bluecollar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bluecollar » February 16th, 2004, 5:37 am

I am from Maryland also. From what I know, we do not have a heavy gang presence in this area of the country. However, some high schools reflect gang related areas. For example Woodlawn, a high school in Baltimore, is notorious for graffiti and other gang related activity. The school is almost 95% black, though this is not a precursor to "gangs", I believe that blacks do not necessarily have good role models if they take rapper's ideals (Snoop Dogg, 50 cent, etc . . .) at face value.

Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 17th, 2004, 11:18 pm

LOL . I went to Woodlawn High School here in Baltimore. I graduted Class of 2000 ( June 4, 2000). Woodlawn don't have gangs. It's just a bunch of n*ggas that moved from the city out to the county, now they repping their county neighborhoods and sh*t. Like Town & Country/Cross Creek (They the county projects), Dogwood Rd., The Square, The Circle, etc. The only grafitti on that school is in the back. That dates from 1999 and sh*t. The n*ggas who did it were rappers, repping their group that's all. Yeah that motherfucker is like 98.2% black.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 22nd, 2004, 12:01 pm

I know sum niggaz in maryland that rep 30ohc

city

Unread post by city » March 25th, 2004, 11:41 am

yeah in the bury southside we got hood gangs like F.A.M. and the lil niggas ssb (south side bullys)

eastside got A.B.M.

westside jersey heights

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 26th, 2004, 7:08 am

yo im from sailbury maryland wat gangs in sailbury

kash

Unread post by kash » June 28th, 2004, 12:58 pm

seriously....baltimore do have gangs...i was just out there last weekend..its maaad crips on park heights,..bloodz on belvedere,..edmondson ave its a block that niccaz identify themselves by wearin red,but on certain parts on EA...its pirus out there,...its crips in owings mills,randallstown,bloodz and folks on liberty heights,..bloodz on one side of lexington market,and crips on the other side...crips on saratoga,bloodz in harlem park...walbrook junction got alot of folks..u may think everybody wear nuetral cuz u see alot of niccaz with blacc flagz,but some niccaz is gang affiliated...the niccaz u tink aren't gang affiliated,probably are,niccaz be low with they affiliations...both black and white are neutral colors,both bloodz and crips wear them...and i know bout woodlawn too...woodlawn got mad crips there...its only a few bloodz,most of the crips are in the powhatan area and chadwick,niccaz don't bang where they rest at...they chill with broads and bang on niccaz who are against they set...greenmount ave got alot of bloodz and crips on there,but niccaz be low...crips on fairmount,...matter fact...walk thru owings mills mall.and i guarantee u that you'll see a bunch of crips...bloodz in baltimore be scared to put on they red flagz,only the og'z be flamin heavy...they only flame up serious wheneva they deep...that crips get it poppin in that blu all the time...and i will agree that in baltimore,niccaz just be bangin hoodz alot too,...its damus and loCs in everywhere homie...includin d.c....anywayz...~100~ and watch ya Colors

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 28th, 2004, 1:12 pm

yea i just came back from maryland (b-more) a few weeks ago i was in the west on reistertown we had walked alll the way from that shopping center all the way to parC village/heights wutever it was called to cop some trees i saw a few cats flamed up but i doubt they werd bloods saw niccaz bangin to the left and all that so i dunno... i was flagin and didnt have 1 confrentation didnt know 1 person from that hood either about the whole blood and crip thing in md i know germantown md got a few crips/folks out there in silverspring my cuzzin is a b-dawg im not even sure what cet he rep though but yea i would agree there are blood & crips in md but more hood cliccz

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 29th, 2004, 11:28 am

word life

DrAsTiC 1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DrAsTiC 1 » June 30th, 2004, 2:40 pm

I talked to this one guy that said he claimed Rollin 30s in maryland, not sure what city tho. Do they have 30's?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 30th, 2004, 3:44 pm

rollin 30's crips or bloods ?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » June 30th, 2004, 3:54 pm

Diabo.. I think it'd be Crips.. Rollin' 30 Harlem.. Never heard of a Rollin' 30 Bloods...

DrAsTiC 1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DrAsTiC 1 » June 30th, 2004, 4:18 pm

harlem crips

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 1st, 2004, 11:54 am

word

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 3rd, 2004, 1:52 pm

i neva heard of any 30z in md i heard des a crip hood or "blu flaggin" hood in b-more near the water the doccs and all that

raztheory

Unread post by raztheory » July 4th, 2004, 10:30 am

that godfather guy is dead on with his comment.i have witnessed a few clowns in edgewood ,of all places,claimin a generic form of blood,but i thnik that lil fad will eventually play it self out.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 15th, 2004, 11:33 am

wat set was it N egdewood

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » July 28th, 2004, 11:11 am

The are no gangs in Maryland. Their are neighboorhoods or parts of citys (e/s or w/s) people may represent, but there are no gangs like that. Its rough out here already, with gangs it would make it worse.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 28th, 2004, 5:57 pm

what are u talkin bout? my cuzzin a blood he live in silverspring and i kno some locs and folks in germantown md

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » July 29th, 2004, 5:49 am

What am I talking about. I've been to Silver Spring, and didn't see one blood or crip. Like I said before, there are no gangs, no "real" gangs in Maryland. Sure, you have few people imitate what they see on TV. Their are real gangstas in Maryland, but for the most part there are no gangs like what you see in LA or Chicago. Out here its neighborhoods, crews, and a whole lot of wannabes.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 29th, 2004, 11:01 am

Maryland

Asian Boyz
Crips
Mara Salvatrucha
Skinheads

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 29th, 2004, 12:17 pm

olo wrote:What am I talking about. I've been to Silver Spring, and didn't see one blood or crip. Like I said before, there are no gangs, no "real" gangs in Maryland. Sure, you have few people imitate what they see on TV. Their are real gangstas in Maryland, but for the most part there are no gangs like what you see in LA or Chicago. Out here its neighborhoods, crews, and a whole lot of wannabes.
There is no major gangs in Md. if it was D.C. niggas wouldnt feel so free to come cross the border to do their dirt. M.D. like D.C. just has neighborhood
crews. They got killers there just like everywhere else, but they aint heavyweights by no means.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » July 29th, 2004, 1:20 pm

Exactly.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 29th, 2004, 2:28 pm

iight

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » August 25th, 2004, 6:48 am

I live in maryland...and there is really no blood/crip type gangs, it is mostly just neighborhoods repping...if that...baltimore has really gone down hill and turned into a dump...if anyone is repping red or blue i can assure you that it is not anything big...but i have never heard of ANY bloods/crips...people might use rags to identify which set there from but thats it...

and as far as where i live on the eastern shore...there is no gang activity at all...just small town country area and thats how i like it!

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 25th, 2004, 1:58 pm

Baltimore to

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » August 25th, 2004, 5:34 pm

Exactly,no gangs. Just a few gangstas, and tons of wannabes.

raztheory

Unread post by raztheory » September 6th, 2004, 1:06 pm

WELL AS YOU CAN SEE THERE IS A LOT OF CONFUSION WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THE QUESTIONS OF GANGS IN MARYLAND.WELL I JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT IT'S MY PERSONAL OPINION THAT REAL CRIPS AND BLOODS EXIST IN LOS ANGELOS,THATS WHERE THE BEEF STARTED AND THATS WHERE IT ENDS.SO YOU GUYS MAY WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND DECIDE YOUR A BLOOD AND BY THAT FACT ALONE YOU SUDDENLY GONNA HATE SOME GUY LIVING ACROSS THE STREET BECAUSE HE CHOSE TO BE ON THE BLUE TEAM?THESE CLOWNS IN OTHER CITIES ARE JUST COPYCATS,AND TO QUOTE SNOOP"FAKE ASS GANGSTAS".I CAN REMEMBER VISITING MY FAM IN L.A BACK IN THE 80'S AND THEN RETURNING EAST ONLY TO FIND EVERYONE HERE CLOWNING WEST COAST CULTURE AND NOW THESE BITING ASS FOOLS OUT HERE WALKING ROUND WITH BRAIDS,KHAKIS AND CHUCKS TRYING TO SAG LIKE THEM REAL GEE'S IN THE WEST.WELLI'M SIGNING OFF AND HOPEFULLY THE WORLD WILL WAKE UP AND GET BACK TO CREATING NEW AND UNIQUE IDEAS.IT'S TRUELY SAD TO SEE A CULTURAL MECCA LIKE NYC BECOME A COPYCAT CITY.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 7th, 2004, 12:10 pm

another cali dicc rydin comment...lol.....bloods and crips is everyy where folks and people....mexican gangs everywhere nicca u talkin bout nyc bloods and crip niccas copycats? u can say the same thing about rap all yall outta state niccaz wanted to start rapping so whoever raps is a copycat? whoeva wears rocawear or sean john or any other nyc colthing line is a copycats? i hate dem commments like that JUMP OFF CALIS DICC

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 7th, 2004, 12:28 pm

wurd. get a life loser

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » September 14th, 2004, 4:05 pm

I think raztheory hit it right on the head. It seems like guys arent' strong enough to be a leader. They always have to follow suit. When will we as a people stop finding more ways to hate and destroy each other. I think it is ignorant and down right sickening to copy what others do. People need to get their own identity, grow up, and become men, instead of imitating like boyz.