DIAMOND CRIPS IN UK

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

DIAMOND CRIPS IN UK

Unread post by TheWiseOne » July 9th, 2004, 6:27 pm

Diamond Crips Carry On From Manchester To Leeds. And Some Areas Of Birmingham. There Is one Main Rival Gang Which Is In Manchester Known As the 'Longsite Crew' Non Of These Supposed To Be Gangster Crew Have Been Seen Yet. And They Do Not Know Of Our Wear Abouts. If You Want Any More Info On This Topic Dont Hesitate To Ask.

http://www.diamondcrips.co.nr

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: DIAMOND CRIPS IN UK

Unread post by Burgundy » July 9th, 2004, 7:24 pm

1) That site doesn't work
2) God damnit, UK, STOP COPYIN CALIFORNIA :roll:

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 10th, 2004, 4:10 pm

i don't believe that stuff to be real, homie.. if you was a real gang, you wouldn't be posting stuff like that on the internet, in pefect view for a cop.. next you'll be posting translations of LIT on the net..

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 10th, 2004, 5:20 pm

I THOUGHT THE DIAMONDS WAS IN FRESNO CALI,

TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Diamond Crips

Unread post by TheWiseOne » July 13th, 2004, 10:15 am

Does It have any info on where we are in machester or leeds - NO
and fuck the anyone who dont like it

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 11:26 am

^^^^ Ya'll see????????? WANNABEs.Quit copying.

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 11:28 am

^^^ And your site is ridiculous 2.LOL.....Maan.........I can't even get mad.That shit is too funny!

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 13th, 2004, 12:19 pm

Anyway in England all the gangs are smashed by the Jamaican Yardies, but I never heard about your clicc, I think it's a joke too

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 12:35 pm

ALGERIAN souljah wrote:Anyway in England all the gangs are smashed by the Jamaican Yardies, but I never heard about your clicc, I think it's a joke too
Yardies would and probably will smash on em......probably just a bunch of rich kids trying to be Gz like Mike89

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:02 pm

[quote="Monk"][quote="ALGERIAN souljah"]Anyway in England all the gangs are smashed by the Jamaican Yardies, but I never heard about your clicc, I think it's a joke too[/quote]Yardies would and probably will smash on em......probably just a bunch of rich kids trying to be Gz like Mike89[/quote]hell yeah be like mike the g nigga please

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:02 pm

Monk wrote:
ALGERIAN souljah wrote:Anyway in England all the gangs are smashed by the Jamaican Yardies, but I never heard about your clicc, I think it's a joke too
Yardies would and probably will smash on em......probably just a bunch of rich kids trying to be Gz like Mike89
hell yeah be like mike the g nigga please

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 1:27 pm

^^^^^^^^ WHITE BOY! DON'T BE SAYING NIGGA! DON'T PERPETRATE!AND WHY YOU KEEP PMING ME CRYING ABOUT KILL THE BEEF? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.I DON'T BEEF ON HERE WANNABE! I JUST MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOOK STUPID!

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:30 pm

Monk wrote:^^^^^^^^ WHITE BOY! DON'T BE SAYING NIGGA! DON'T PERPETRATE!AND WHY YOU KEEP PMING ME CRYING ABOUT KILL THE BEEF? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.I DON'T BEEF ON HERE WANNABE! I JUST MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOOK STUPID!
cant you get the point monk.i'm done with you.ignore me and i'll do the same. GET THE POINT........

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 1:39 pm

mike89 wrote:
Monk wrote:^^^^^^^^ WHITE BOY! DON'T BE SAYING NIGGA! DON'T PERPETRATE!AND WHY YOU KEEP PMING ME CRYING ABOUT KILL THE BEEF? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.I DON'T BEEF ON HERE WANNABE! I JUST MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOOK STUPID!
cant you get the point monk.i'm done with you.ignore me and i'll do the same. GET THE POINT........
NAH........I WON'T IGNORE YOU! YOU ARE A RACIST! A KUKLUXKLAN MAN ! SO IMA KEEP ON YOU CUZ YOU ARE THE ONE WHOS NOT WELCOME HERE! COMPRENDE? YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:40 pm

Monk wrote:
mike89 wrote:
NAH........I WON'T IGNORE YOU! YOU ARE A RACIST! A KUKLUXKLAN MAN ! SO IMA KEEP ON YOU because YOU ARE THE ONE WHOS NOT WELCOME HERE! COMPRENDE? YOU DON'T BELONG HERE
OTHER WAY AROUND HOME BOY,LOOK AT THE FACTS

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 1:43 pm

^^^^and what facts are those mike89? LOLOLOLOL........you're scared you're gonna get exposed aren't you?

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:45 pm

Monk wrote:^^^^and what facts are those mike89? LOLOLOLOL........you're scared you're gonna get exposed aren't you?
NOPE BUT I KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU THINK,WHY YOU DYING TO GET A RESPONCE FROM ME?????/ MONK GOOD LUCK IN YOUR LIFE. PEACE.....................IM DONE POSTING BACK AT YOU

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 1:47 pm

mike89 wrote:
Monk wrote:^^^^and what facts are those mike89? LOLOLOLOL........you're scared you're gonna get exposed aren't you?
NOPE BUT I KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU THINK,WHY YOU DYING TO GET A RESPONCE FROM ME?????/ MONK GOOD LUCK IN YOUR LIFE. PEACE.....................IM DONE POSTING BACK AT YOU
AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME? TELL ME O RACIST ONE>TELL US

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 1:51 pm

Monk wrote:
mike89 wrote:
AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME? TELL ME O RACIST ONE>TELL US[/quotE} A LOOSER EVERY ONE ON HERE CAN SEE THAT. AS FOR ME, I COULD CARE LESS IF I'M LIKED OR DIS LIKED HERE

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 1:53 pm

mike89 wrote:
Monk wrote:
mike89 wrote:
AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME? TELL ME O RACIST ONE>TELL US[/quotE} A LOOSER EVERY ONE ON HERE CAN SEE THAT. AS FOR ME, I COULD CARE LESS IF I'M LIKED OR DIS LIKED HERE
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..........you are a funny lil boy......you do too care.thats why you kiss ass all over this MFer and you're on here all day long........

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 2:00 pm

mike89 wrote:
Monk wrote:
mike89 wrote:
GIVE UP ALLREADY IT'S OVER OVER

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 2:06 pm

LOCK THIS BULL

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 2:07 pm

MIKE89 N MONK KNEED TO KILL THIS

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 2:22 pm

^^^^^^^^^^YOU WANNA KILL IT CUZZ i EXPOSED YOU FOR THE RACIST THAT YOU ARE.YOU ARE LOOKING JUST LIKE THE TYPICAL SUBURBAN RICH WHITE BOY WHO WANTS TO BE BLACK AND CAN'T FINISH WHAT HE STARTED.AND THEN.......BEHIND CLOSED DOORS(pm)YOU show your true colors cuzz you are too much of a pussy to show them on here.PITIFUL........................

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 10:36 pm

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x monk

donche27

Unread post by donche27 » July 19th, 2004, 1:16 pm

Aight let me set this str8 ..i havnt heard of any crips in the U.K period ....and as for the other gangs ...the only gang thts holding it down and keeping it real gangsta is the TRIADS ...now u guys mite have different opinion but they the most organised in the U.K....so 4get those lil street gangs this is major league ..major money and major gunplay ...so if u ask me ...TRIADS are the ones gettin the game on in U.K.

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 20th, 2004, 2:36 am

donche27 wrote:Aight let me set this str8 ..i havnt heard of any crips in the U.K period ....and as for the other gangs ...the only gang thts holding it down and keeping it real gangsta is the TRIADS ...now u guys mite have different opinion but they the most organised in the U.K....so 4get those lil street gangs this is major league ..major money and major gunplay ...so if u ask me ...TRIADS are the ones gettin the game on in U.K.
LOOLLOLOLOL Triads are in england true BUT the most dangerous streetgang in England are THE YARDIES!!! Go just in black part of a city like London and you'll understand!!
The yardies are too crazy, that's some jamaican who shot for nothing!
I have seen some Yardies with their weapons in their hood, they sell drugs, with their jamaican accent LOL

http://www.gangland.net/yardies.htm

donche27

Unread post by donche27 » July 21st, 2004, 5:48 pm

oi algerian ..or watever ur name is ..listen where u frm...france exactly now shut ur mouth yeh coz im frm south london brixton...i know yardies around the way down cold harbour lane ..u go down there and ask if they would even try n step to triads i'll asure u they would say no...its been in the papers...they interveiwed a yardie set the 28$ and ask wat they thought of the triads they said they would never mess wid dem coz they fight till death ..now thts comin frm a yardies mouth...uv been to london but u dont live there...so rep ur own ...

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 22nd, 2004, 1:50 am

anyway you can't compare Yardies and Triads because Yardies = streetgang and triad = Mafia
And in chinatown there's no stuffs, but in a Yardie hood that's crazy..
For sure Triads are more powerful than the Yardies. that's no the question..

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 23rd, 2005, 1:17 pm

Oh man, site's ridiculous.The " Crip" on the main page poses in front of a huge red flag and got APB written on his sweater.APB= Athens PArk Blood for all the dummies...

Boris
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Boris » January 24th, 2005, 9:21 am

This bre is a joker, truss

I know heads in Salford, Moss Side and Stretford and NONE of them have heard of any Crips lol

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 24th, 2005, 4:54 pm

deleted user wrote:Diamond Crips Carry On From Manchester To Leeds. And Some Areas Of Birmingham. There Is one Main Rival Gang Which Is In Manchester Known As the 'Longsite Crew' Non Of These Supposed To Be Gangster Crew Have Been Seen Yet. And They Do Not Know Of Our Wear Abouts. If You Want Any More Info On This Topic Dont Hesitate To Ask.

http://www.diamondcrips.co.nr
This kids a bogus poster, aint no such thing as blood and crips in England. He also posted bogus info on a streetgang called EMTU in Leeds England on the organised crime section.

English cities are on a hussling level, we dont have large streetgangs. Its mostly all about organised crime here. London has Triads, Turkish Mafia, Ghanaian and Nigerian Fraud Rackets, Albanian people traffickers and controllers of the red light districts. We have small neighbourhood streetgangs that are Asian, Black British and Jamaican but most of these streetgangs at most only have up to 200-300 members.

As streetgangs are emerging rather than established many are just one group however clicks and sets have begun to break away from larger gangs example:

Peckham Boys (eldest 16+), Young Peckham Boys (14-15) and YYPB being the youngest members. This is probably a bad example because they are not like England's main streetgangs however these are younger kids involved in robbery, drugs and burglary.

members of Peckham Boys were arrested for the murder of 10 year old Damilola Taylor. Cant remember who was charged in the end as it was so long ago now, 99 i think

The best examples are in Manchester and Birmingham and London.

Burger Bar Boys and Badder Bar Boys...
Johnson Crew and Cash Money Crew...
Gooch Close Gang Young Gooch...
Also the Yardie gangs in London are not in sets but use offspring names from Kingston:

Spanglers, Firehouse Posse & Lock City Crew