Officer Pavelka

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Anonymous20

Officer Pavelka

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 28th, 2003, 1:37 am

Anonymous20

Death penalty

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 29th, 2003, 4:16 am

For those of you who support the death penalty, should you automatically be eligible for it if you are found guilty of killing a police officer? I believe that David Garcia will be charged with special circumstances which carries the death penalty.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Officer Pavelka

Unread post by wcrockets » December 28th, 2003, 10:15 pm

I don't like automatic anything. Innocent people get caught up in the system and fed to the keepers sometimes.

What I do like is seeing young people get straightened out at church and sports before they EVER get to the point where a choice needs to be made whether they will be executed or imprisoned.

I look at both those pictures (officer and accused) and I think what a tragedy for everyone and their families. Honestly, the question you ask Mr. Alonso is bigger than me. I'm just a law abiding citizen civilian volunteer.

streetcleaner

Unread post by streetcleaner » July 13th, 2004, 1:44 pm

Fo Sho...if u get convicted of 187 on the police they gonna put a needle in yo arm and that the way it should be.....

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 13th, 2004, 2:20 pm

wcrockets wrote:I don't like automatic anything. Innocent people get caught up in the system and fed to the keepers sometimes.

What I do like is seeing young people get straightened out at church and sports before they EVER get to the point where a choice needs to be made whether they will be executed or imprisoned.

I look at both those pictures (officer and accused) and I think what a tragedy for everyone and their families. Honestly, the question you ask Mr. Alonso is bigger than me. I'm just a law abiding citizen civilian volunteer.
REAL TALK THERE WCROCKETS PEACE

Pepito_That_Ese
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pepito_That_Ese » August 6th, 2004, 6:15 am

As I see it, it shouldnt be automatic death penalty for a 187 on a police officer. There are people just like everybody, their lives aint more valuable than a ramdom nobody. U know what I mean ?
I despise the death penalty.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 6th, 2004, 10:28 am

Pepito_That_Ese wrote:As I see it, it shouldnt be automatic death penalty for a 187 on a police officer. There are people just like everybody, their lives aint more valuable than a ramdom nobody. U know what I mean ?
i know in Europe that most people are against it, but being that you have connections to France, its ironic that most French are against it too, although their history includes the guillatine, the decapitator, one of thr ultimate weapons used in execution. I guess the French have come a long way but the US wont be banning their executions anttime soon. They are trying to get it televised one day.

But it is too early to say if this young man will get the death penalty.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 10th, 2004, 6:18 pm

alonso wrote:
Pepito_That_Ese wrote:As I see it, it shouldnt be automatic death penalty for a 187 on a police officer. There are people just like everybody, their lives aint more valuable than a ramdom nobody. U know what I mean ?
I guess the French have come a long way but the US wont be banning their executions anttime soon. They are trying to get it televised one day.
I think the death penalty should be televised. So many people are so removed from crime and punishment. It would be the ultimate reality T.V.

I am for the death penalty, but I'm not for watching it, eventhough I feel it would be an assisted deterant if televised.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 8th, 2004, 5:56 pm

I SAY F**K THAT COP.........I'M SORRY BUT IT'S JUST MY OPINION.........

prettyboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by prettyboy » October 13th, 2004, 11:53 pm

just wondering but did this happen in Artesia?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » November 17th, 2004, 1:40 pm

I heard the State of Kali just named a portion of the I-5 after him.