East Side Clover

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

East Side Clover

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 13th, 2004, 10:11 pm

I found this on this http://losangelescrews0.tripod.com/listofcrews.html website.

(E.S.C) EAST SIDE CLOVER*BUGZY DROWZY CLEVER TANK CHAN DOWNER LISITO VAGO FROG SILENT FLAPS SPEEDY RASKAL SHADY LOONEY TERMITE NIGHTOWL SKRAPY PELON YOUNGSTER SAINT CREEPER SNOOPY SNAPPER SMOKEY SERIO DEMON SNUFFY TURTLE SNEEZY YOGEE COWBOY DROOPY GHOST HUERO SINNER SNIPER BEAR TRIX TRIPPY CRIME TOKEY ORIOLE BEEF WITH DOGTOWN EASTLAKE *ESC IS A CREW IT TURN TO TAGBANGERS

Is this true, because this was a first to me. I dont remember ESC as a tagging crew.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: East Side Clover

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 14th, 2004, 11:14 pm

ESC EAST SIDE CLOVER in LINCOLN HEIGHTS, definitely "not" a tagging crew, they're straight up gangster, and have been from old. At one time they controlled most of the Heights, and had kept the Avenues and Dog Town on their toes. The use to have an alliance with Frog Town and Cypress Park, I don't know if that is still the case. But it is still one of the Biggest gangs in N.E.L.A. probably third place after The Avenues (combined), and after ToonerVille. There's a map of South Central in the map section of streetgangs in which it shows Clover 19 ST in it, but I never known about them being in SC, and 19 ST (which is actually 19 avenue) is in the Heights, so I think it may be a misprint on the map?
When I did a year in Lincoln H.S. these vatos from ESC were 150+ deep at the school and would fill up the front lawn of the admin bldg. They also used to have the color green as their flag/rag.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 17th, 2004, 11:26 am

I knew they were never taggers. Fu..ing youngsters dont know sh.. about their own hoods.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 17th, 2004, 12:28 pm

EAST SIDE "TREBOL" CLOVER
LEPRECHAUNS - OLD VETERANOS
19 STREET (AVENUE 19)
JOKERS & TINY JOKERS
CALLE SICHEL LOCOS - CSL
LINCOLH HEIGHTS LOCOS - before the break up.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 17th, 2004, 6:21 pm

LONE-WOLF wrote: ESC EAST SIDE CLOVER in LINCOLN HEIGHTS, definitely "not" a tagging crew, they're straight up gangster, and have been from old.///

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARTINEZ: THAT'S RIGHT HOMIE, I HAVE AN OLD PHOTO OF THEM FROM THE EARLY 70'S, STRAIGHT CHOLOS, NEXT TO A "BOMBITA"... FIRME RANFLA....
I NEVER KNEW THEY WERE THAT DEEP IN YOUR TIMES LONE-WOLF, WHAT HAPPENED ??? VATO'S START GETTING BUSTED ?

DURING MY TIMES, EL SERENO was BY FAR THE BIGGEST N.ELA GANG.

DID LINCOLN HEIGHTS BREAK AWAY FROM E/S CLOVER ?
DAMN, DIDN'T KNOW THAT ONE....

ORALE LONE-WOLF, MORE N.ELA HISTORY POR' FAVOR...

~MARTINEZ.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 17th, 2004, 8:58 pm

I knew it was BS. It just tripped me out when I saw it because I always heard they were and old varrio.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 17th, 2004, 9:45 pm

Hey Martinez, I forgot about ESR, yeah they are big too, their biggest numbers were at Wilson H.S though not Lincoln H.S., I had some pleito with them and had to shoot my way out of their hood one time with my ole 22 Cal sawed off semi-auto with 2 - 20 round clips, life saver - one of my Homies did'nt fare too well - but we went back the next day.
One thing though, back in the day I was just living, did'nt pay much attention to what now would be interesting history. ESC was definitely the biggest Hood in the Heights back in the 70's, The Avenues were divided big time, at least Cypress Avenues & 43rd Avenues, HighLand Park was small time, Glassell Park was non-existant as well as Eagle Rock, Happy Valley firme vatos but traditional and happy to be left alone as well as Rose Hills, maybe that is why ES18ST took root so easy in the area between them and El Sereno, ESR had so much ground to expand towards the east that they pretty much kept to their side of NELA. South Side Pasa (hate to say it) were a joke, we crossed them out one time right in front of them, just one carload of us, and they just stood there watching - nothing said. Cypress Park always crazy but heavely outnumbered and surrounded by enemies CAS, 43RD, FTR, TVR, DTR. ToonerVille busy always consolidating their hold in Glendale & Atwater Village neighborhoods - never really ventured in to the Heights - there's only San Fernando Road in which you can make a fast get away and it was usually too exposed to LAPD patrols, besides Frog Town always kept them in check, a lot of talk about how FTR was small and dying out, but definitely not in the 70's - they were strong and crazy. These were the main players back in days, a lot more going on now, but I pretty much keep to myself nowadays - I'm not needed - And my plays are as always with caution and with a purpose - not crazy and for the moment anymore.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 19th, 2004, 2:58 pm

lonewolf wrote:Hey Martinez, I forgot about ESR, yeah they are big too, their biggest numbers were at Wilson H.S though not Lincoln H.S., I had some pleito with them and had to shoot my way out of their hood one time with my ole 22 Cal sawed off semi-auto with 2 - 20 round clips, life saver - one of my Homies did'nt fare too well - but we went back the next day.
One thing though, back in the day I was just living, did'nt pay much attention to what now would be interesting history. ESC was definitely the biggest Hood in the Heights back in the 70's, The Avenues were divided big time, at least Cypress Avenues & 43rd Avenues, HighLand Park was small time, Glassell Park was non-existant as well as Eagle Rock, Happy Valley firme vatos but traditional and happy to be left alone as well as Rose Hills, maybe that is why ES18ST took root so easy in the area between them and El Sereno, ESR had so much ground to expand towards the east that they pretty much kept to their side of NELA. South Side Pasa (hate to say it) were a joke, we crossed them out one time right in front of them, just one carload of us, and they just stood there watching - nothing said. Cypress Park always crazy but heavely outnumbered and surrounded by enemies CAS, 43RD, FTR, TVR, DTR. ToonerVille busy always consolidating their hold in Glendale & Atwater Village neighborhoods - never really ventured in to the Heights - there's only San Fernando Road in which you can make a fast get away and it was usually too exposed to LAPD patrols, besides Frog Town always kept them in check, a lot of talk about how FTR was small and dying out, but definitely not in the 70's - they were strong and crazy. These were the main players back in days, a lot more going on now, but I pretty much keep to myself nowadays - I'm not needed - And my plays are as always with caution and with a purpose - not crazy and for the moment anymore.
Are all the Avenues gangs still seperate varrios?
I heard Lowell St was claiming they werent Surenos anymore?

So SSPasa is considered NELos and not SGV? I thought they were SGV.

IF your heading North on the 5fwy, look into the L.A River right before you hit the 134. Their is a bad a.. ToonerVille 13 placaso.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 19th, 2004, 6:48 pm

South Side Pasa is bordeline between NELA & SGV and can be part of both, there is other Barrios that also fit in to this NELA category...lonewolf
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:03 am Post subject: Re: Barrios of Boyle Heights - City of Los Angeles
There's other varrios that are also in the same category of Big Hazard, in regards to what side they belong to. The others would be Varrio Alpine Rifa, Frog Town, Dog Town, West Side Locos 13, South Side Pasa, Thee Rascals, they're all in part a question what side they're in correct? However they're considered part of N.E.L.A. for mostly the same reasons I stated about Big Hazard, with the exception of VAR....

The 43RD & CYPRESS AVENUES have always been independent of each other and do not co-operate either, in fact they still war against each other. Some of the other Avenues are more recent, and most of those others will rally - round either one, like the ones in Glassell Park, Eagle Rock, Drew St, & Acesinos will follow CYPRESS A'S, -The 57th, 50th, 60th are mostly taggers, TheNight Owls, Highland Park-The Hole & Flat Top- Mount Washington will fall more in camp with 43rd, they're all cliques per say, but will fall in these two sides - CYPRESS PARK BOYS is right in their middle and from olden days have kept the two A's Barrios separate from each other. CPBOYS still small Hood but big time crazies.
Cypress Avenues Acesinos were the culprits for that famed shooting on Isabel a few years back that was originaly blamed on the CPBoys
GLASSELL PARK is now a Barrio without a Hood, due to CAS having taken over.
NELA-CHP Chicano Power on Loreto St behind Nightingale Jr H.S. next to Arroyo Seco has also pretty much died out, as well as SUR 13 CHUCOS on 50th Ave & Figueroa at the aka:THE HOLE projects, being done away for re-development.

EastLake 13 was formed by vatos from Lincoln Heights back around 1984, the LHTS were in turn vatos whom did not want to join ESC and created their own breaking off in part from ESC back in the very early 80s, the LHTS are no longer around anymore & pretty much EL13 has taken their place altogether.
Last edited by Lonewolf on August 19th, 2004, 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 19th, 2004, 7:05 pm

Thanks L.Wolf.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ. » August 19th, 2004, 11:18 pm

LONE-WOLF / LISTO,

I RECENTLY SEEN A VATO IN HIS EARLY 30'S ALL TATTED DOWN FROM
"LINCOLN HEIGHTS" AT ONE OF THE MALLS....

HE HAD THE "JUST GOT OUT OF THE JOINT" LOOK, TU SABES....

ORALE.
MARTINEZ.

P/S SOME-ONE, PLEASE BREAK DOWN THE HISTORY OF LOWELL ST.
& I KNOW THEY CAUGHT THE VERDE, PERO WHY & WHAT'S GOING DOWN. OBVOUSLY, THIS HAPPENED AFTER 93, RIGHT ???
OR ELSE I WOULD KNOW.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 24th, 2004, 4:54 pm

So ESC started LHTS as a click but they broke off, then LHTS started Eastlake, right? Was Eastlake supposed to be a click that broke off of LHTS or were they vatos from LHTS that just started Eastlake because they werent getting along with their own homeboys from LHTS?

I remember a few years ago some vato went out a did a jale and they it came out on the noticias because it was done on New Years and it was supposed to be the first murder of the year. If I remember correctly they said he was from V.LHTS or maybe I misunderstood what they said.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 24th, 2004, 7:09 pm

My understanding about LHTS back in the day, is when ESC was the strongest in the Heights. At first a lot of the Vatos that lived in the area but did not want to have any part of ESC started claiming only LHTS, but is was not a Barrio as we know it now, when these Vatos grew in numbers and huevos, refusing to bow down to ESC they attracted Vatos already aligned with but unhappy with ESC, they lived along side the "rebel LHTS" & decided to break off, united with them, and that is when the Barrio Lincoln Heights truly came to be, so it was a mixture of Vatos not aligned as well as Vatos already part of ESC that became the LHTS that we know now. LHTS is still around but in my opnion not a real force to reckon with, and they were never really too deep. Maybe because of this weakness and in similiar ways, the EastLake Barrio came out from among the Heights, but that is not to say that they were a click or that all of them came off The Heights. ESC became a real arrogant Barrio after it dominated the Heights, before this it was the Barrio to join, with history and real hard vatos, but it went too far, and like other Barrios it became the one to oppose, that is why it declined and has so many enemies on all sides. There was a time when ESC had real cool ties with esPF, FTR, CP and others, and they were a real traditional Barrio with their rules and all. On one of those many times when I walked home through The Heights, I passed by these ESC Veteranos pad, real old viejiyos, like in their 70's, they were sitting in their porche kicking it with other viejiyos from Dog Town, and it tripped me out that these 2 hard ass enemies would have their vets kicking it together like they were old homies. This image stayed in my mind to these days, because it really refreshes my mind as to the way Barrios could fight each other, but yet keep it level within OUR RAZA instead of the never ending - nobody knows how it started & the why? of todays feuds.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 25th, 2004, 8:23 pm

MARTINEZ. wrote: ORALE.
MARTINEZ.

P/S SOME-ONE, PLEASE BREAK DOWN THE HISTORY OF LOWELL ST.
& I KNOW THEY CAUGHT THE VERDE, PERO WHY & WHAT'S GOING DOWN. OBVOUSLY, THIS HAPPENED AFTER 93, RIGHT ???
OR ELSE I WOULD KNOW.

I went and visited my familia in ES18ST hood, and found out that WS18ST smoked one of the Vatos from ES18ST and now they are beefing big time with each other, real pedo between the ES & WS. They also told me that it is real focked up in El Sereno right now with the hood breaking up and a West Side ESR fighting a East Side ESR, with some of the cliques having it out with each other, real news to me on this one. No one could shed any light on the question of L12 catching the greeenlight (?), they were telling me that not a lot of people nowadays are not paying much attention to that anymore.

FLACO TSTX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FLACO TSTX3 » February 27th, 2007, 9:05 pm

I WAS TALKING TO MY HOMIE FROM CLOVER EARLIER AND HE MENTIONED CLOVER HAS A SOUTH CENTRAL CLICK.
A COUPLE HEADS DOWN THERE.
THE TINY JOKERS CLICK ARE IN SC 2.
THEY ALSO HAVE CLICK IN THE VALLEY AND IN PALMDALE.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » February 27th, 2007, 9:24 pm

i went to dominguez high with this lil nigga from esClover i use to smoke with my nigga like everyday "Dunde Esta La Mota?"

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » February 27th, 2007, 10:02 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!^^^^^

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 10:26 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!^^^^^
QUIT RIDIN NIGGAZ DICCCS FAGGOT

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”