DAMU AND PIRU

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

DAMU AND PIRU

Unread post by MaddRonald » August 12th, 2004, 1:28 am

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WORD DAMU AND PIRU?

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: DAMU AND PIRU

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 12th, 2004, 8:30 am

THIS IS A RIDICULOUS QUESTION FOR A SO CALLED OGB FROM 20s...

:roll: :roll: :| :|

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » August 12th, 2004, 11:08 am

Cutthroat333 wrote:THIS IS A RIDICULOUS QUESTION FOR A SO CALLED OGB FROM 20s...

:roll: :roll: :| :|
you a fool homie! i guess madd ronald is just testing our knowledge like mr. t rogers did when he asked about the meaning of the 5 etc....
dont care about him ronald! and let me be the first to welcome you on the board!!!

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » August 12th, 2004, 2:47 pm

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT BLOOD.
I DO WISH TO TEST NOT ONLY HIS KNOWLEDGE BUT EVERYONE ELSE ALSO.
EVERYONE CLAIMS TO KNOW L.A. GANG HISTORY, MADD RONALD IS HOLDING CLASS THEN.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 12th, 2004, 3:46 pm

Im not blood expert, especially since Im a ''ese'' but isn't Damu the Swahili word for blood and Piru would be a street in Comptone. The Piru gang and other non crip gangs in Comptone united under Piru. Something like that. Or Im I wrong?

Pepito_That_Ese
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pepito_That_Ese » August 12th, 2004, 5:09 pm

Yeah I think Damu means "Blood" in swahili.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » August 12th, 2004, 11:41 pm

To be honest with you most of the Real Niggaz on here from LA dont even care all that much about the history of the streets like that. Niggaz just living it everday and in every way....

I could care less about the history of a word...

Just being real dont mean any disrespect....

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 13th, 2004, 7:28 am

I DONT KNOW BUT I FEEL U NILE. STILL A LIL WEIRD TO ME. OGS THAT I KNOW USUALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT "HOLDIN CLASS" FOR A BUNCH OF NON BANGIN CURIOUS TOURISTS AND WANNA BES BUT THATS MY OPINION CUZZ. IF ANYTHING THEY PROMOTIN PEACE OR SOME SHYT NOT TRYIN TO "TEST" PEOPLES KNOWLEDGE ON "WHAT DOES DAMU MEAN" LOL. S'ALL GOOD THO... :roll: :lol:

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » August 13th, 2004, 10:39 am

Thats real though Cutt, If they wanna try an turn this in to a knowledge contest I think it should be posted on the Trivia Page....
Because I aint never once asked one of my big homies "What does the Five mean?" or "Whats the difference between Damu & Piru?" or "What is NHB"....

Niggaz would laugh me write off the 800Blocc to the burbs. First those are things that niggaz just pick up in the streets. Even if you dont bang...
I apreciate niggaz trying to kick knowledge but that should be down on the trivia page....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 13th, 2004, 3:46 pm

So basically you guys don't care what Madd Ronald or T Rodgers has to say? Is that what you guys are saying? This is a "ask questions" section. My guess is that most people do want to hear them speak on whatever, but not everyone likes to post. So I tell them to keep it coming.

peace.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » August 13th, 2004, 3:50 pm

FA SHO ITS ALL GOOD ALONSO. I AINT DIS DUDE I'M ONLY SAYIN IT DONT MAKE SENSE TO ME IS ALL...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » August 13th, 2004, 11:19 pm

alonso wrote:So basically you guys don't care what Madd Ronald or T Rodgers has to say? Is that what you guys are saying? This is a "ask questions" section. My guess is that most people do want to hear them speak on whatever, but not everyone likes to post. So I tell them to keep it coming.

peace.
What I'm saying is that they aint "saying" nothing. They on here trying to act like we just a bunch of lil young kids that dont know nothing about the streets....

Them niggaz cant be doing all that on the streets. C'mon now. In what hood do you no were an OG nigga can just walk up to a gang of younger homies and just start throwing questions at them "Holding Class". Niggaz aint trying to here all that. So why get on here and assume we all a bunch of Whiteboy suberban dudes that A. Dont know nothing. B. Just on here gathering enough info to be hard. or C. Is actually super eager to be taught in the straight bold way they trying to bring it. I just normaly dont even reply to there threads and if I was a Mod of them threads I would honestly move them to the trivia topic page. I mean I aint that young I'm about to be 27 and I feel the way they just popped up on here "Holding Class" is kinda an insult to real LA niggaz from the streets that been doing this since we was lil kids...

You ask so now I'm telling you. No disrespect but you asked.......

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 14th, 2004, 12:52 pm

Young Nile wrote:
alonso wrote:So basically you guys don't care what Madd Ronald or T Rodgers has to say? Is that what you guys are saying? This is a "ask questions" section. My guess is that most people do want to hear them speak on whatever, but not everyone likes to post. So I tell them to keep it coming.

peace.
What I'm saying is that they aint "saying" nothing. They on here trying to act like we just a bunch of lil young kids that dont know nothing about the streets....

Them niggaz cant be doing all that on the streets. C'mon now. In what hood do you no were an OG nigga can just walk up to a gang of younger homies and just start throwing questions at them "Holding Class". Niggaz aint trying to here all that. So why get on here and assume we all a bunch of Whiteboy suberban dudes that A. Dont know nothing. B. Just on here gathering enough info to be hard. or C. Is actually super eager to be taught in the straight bold way they trying to bring it. I just normaly dont even reply to there threads and if I was a Mod of them threads I would honestly move them to the trivia topic page. I mean I aint that young I'm about to be 27 and I feel the way they just popped up on here "Holding Class" is kinda an insult to real LA niggaz from the streets that been doing this since we was lil kids...

You have a good point dogg. Most of the lil homies dont care or want to learn sh.. And alot of us older heads know our sh.. because weve been out their for so long but you do got lil homies that dont even know why their fighting someone but then again most dont care. I feel were your coming from dogg especially about the questions being in the gang triva but at the same time I understand what Madd Ronald is trying to do. The only thing is their is not alot of youngsters in hear who would need to learn this.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » August 14th, 2004, 4:43 pm

How about this. Madd Ronald, why don't you tell me what the difference is. It's not that I'm testing your knowledge, I just want to know for myself.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 21st, 2004, 11:10 am

O/G/B MADD RONALD wrote:YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT BLOOD.
i see wat u doin,as far as testin dey knowledge,most of deys cats on here jus wishin to be part of somethin they not,now im far from a blood but got love 4 real o.g's.too many niggas claimin dey real b dogs when dey not,im a tru blue kpccg crip,an i know more bout the red side then most deys fake niggas on here,most des f.g's on here say i anit real n shit cuz im in florida now,actin like a nigga can't get away every once in a while,but....dey hate cuz i ask dem so called g's questions that dey can't answer,feel me,now niggas gon read diss an talk shit,like a hoe suppose to,but like casper said "real g's can spot real g's,so only a hand full of deys niggas is real,i looked at alot of yo questions an so far nobody can really answer them correct,cuz they don't know or they jus don't understand wat u askin,but i would hope u know a real g when u see one

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 21st, 2004, 11:54 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:
Young Nile wrote:

peace.

You have a good point dogg. Most of the lil homies dont care or want to learn sh.. And alot of us older heads know our sh.. because weve been out their for so long but you do got lil homies that dont even know why their fighting someone but then again most dont care. I feel were your coming from dogg especially about the questions being in the gang triva but at the same time I understand what Madd Ronald is trying to do. The only thing is their is not alot of youngsters in hear who would need to learn this.
so basicly yall sayin any nigga with a red flag can walk up to yall an be like"yo im a b dogg" an yall gon except him,(asumeing his set is str8 with yours).i personally would neva fight for what i don't undersatand,if ima 18st g, then ima know the struggle my people went thru an ima realize why i am at war with my enemies,if ima blood ima know why i have a hatered 4 crips,ima know wat the niggas befor me went thru,ima know the bullying that went on n the nieghborhood years ago.ima crip,so i know wat stan,ray and budda went thru,i know they wanted to put a stop to other local gangs in the area terrorizing the hood,i know that ray never belived in fighting with guns,i know our reason for beefin with my enemies,i know wat they did to the niggas before me,i know these things because i should,an by knowing these things only helps me fight harder,thinkin of these things while staring an enemy in the face makes yo heart fill with revenge kind of,real g's hear me right,i know wat yall mean about yall don't care bout history but,yall r basicly saying that im a blood or crip jus because my homie is,or cuz i wanna look hard,or cuz every body else is,those are bad reasons but the truth is those are the reasons alot of niggas bang,I do not respect niggas that can't answer simple questions about wat they may die for one day,history is important belive it or not,i feel all niggas bangin should know the reason they beef with enemies,an they should keep it real,b.g's are supossed to pick up where o.g's left off,the way it's going we gon have a bunch of niggas killing each other only cuz they roc red or blue,tru g's know it's deeper than that.by sayin u don't care bout yo knowledge u are really sayin i don't care bout the niggas that started wat im doin now,i don't care that most of them died in honor of wat i ride for now. niggas need to be educated if not in school then in the streets an wat they stand for,only then will this live on.hope ya'll niggas hear wat im sayin cuz dis sh*t is real,i know sombody feel how i feel bout this.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 23rd, 2004, 2:10 am

*deepsky* wrote:
i see wat u doin,as far as testin dey knowledge,most of deys cats on here jus wishin to be part of somethin they not,now im far from a blood but got love 4 real o.g's.too many niggas claimin dey real b dogs when dey not,im a tru blue kpccg crip,an i know more bout the red side then most deys fake niggas on here,most des f.g's on here say i anit real n shit because im in florida now,actin like a nigga can't get away every once in a while,but....dey hate because i ask dem so called g's questions that dey can't answer,feel me,now niggas gon read diss an talk shit,like a hoe suppose to,but like casper said "real g's can spot real g's,so only a hand full of deys niggas is real,i looked at alot of yo questions an so far nobody can really answer them correct,because they don't know or they jus don't understand wat u askin,but i would hope u know a real g when u see one

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU DON'T KNOW stuff ESPECIALLY BEIN FROM FLORIDA.

P.S. JUST WORRY ABOUT THEM HURRICANES.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » August 23rd, 2004, 3:45 am

hes mad cause his tralier got destoryed. and hes seeking disater relief from president bush.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 23rd, 2004, 1:14 pm

Y.G. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
i see wat u doin,as far as testin dey knowledge,most of deys cats on here jus wishin to be part of somethin they not,now im far from a blood but got love 4 real o.g's.too many niggas claimin dey real b dogs when dey not,im a tru blue kpccg crip,an i know more bout the red side then most deys fake niggas on here,most des f.g's on here say i anit real n shit because im in florida now,actin like a nigga can't get away every once in a while,but....dey hate because i ask dem so called g's questions that dey can't answer,feel me,now niggas gon read diss an talk shit,like a hoe suppose to,but like casper said "real g's can spot real g's,so only a hand full of deys niggas is real,i looked at alot of yo questions an so far nobody can really answer them correct,because they don't know or they jus don't understand wat u askin,but i would hope u know a real g when u see one

GET THE fu-- OUTTA HERE YOU DON'T KNOW stuff ESPECIALLY BEIN FROM FLORIDA.

P.S. JUST WORRY ABOUT THEM HURRICANES.
so...because im in florida means im from here........................... :lol: :lol: yall r some grown ass men too, :lol:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 23rd, 2004, 1:17 pm

y.g looney wrote:hes mad cause his tralier got destoryed. and hes seeking disater relief from president bush.
and who are u??? Y.G lil bitch,runnin behind his ass talkin sh*t,homie i take wat u are saying as a joke,come on now,Kansas :lol: :lol:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 23rd, 2004, 5:40 pm

Tatta wrote:kev told me to squash the bull shhh with you,yeah we did our reasearch an we see that you are real so i guess you ok blood.keep it real with us an we will keep shit real with you.don't get me wrong,we not friends or nothing,we jus coo understand blood,so how long you been runnin with kpcc?
:lol: :lol: :lol: wow.first u say fuck me an kelly parc but now we coo and u got the nerve to ask me bout the parc???nigga fuck u,u tried me an my set now u wanna ce cool,hell naw,fuck a bitch ass fake online gangsta.CG SKY NIGGA,ONE OF the ONLY REAL G'S ON DIS MUTHA.BET HIS PUNK ASS WAS SUPRISED WHEN NIGGAS STARTED TELLIN HIM BOUT A NIGGA,HE THOUGHT HE KNEW I WAS A FAKE 4 REAL,BITCH the ONLY NIGGA that FAKE IS KEV,AN TATTA TOO,FAGGOTS, :lol: NOW GO HED AN EXPLAINE YOURSELF OUTA DIS ONE.TATTA EXPOSED AS a FAKE DICC RYDIN SOFT APLOLIGETIC PUNK,
now who got exposed NEXT.............

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 23rd, 2004, 5:44 pm

kev mac wrote:listen i really do like u as a person,i mean u cool,but..u gotta stop dissing me,because you killing my rep,you real,i can tell and fuck them other people for dissing you after me.they just trying to keep shit cool you know.but you a real cool person,i talked to tatta an the rest of em,an everything is mono e mono.
keep them c's up and forget the beef locc
:D .
^^^lol :lol: :lol: :lol: Ha!! i see ya'll niggas 4 wat ya'll is,some bitches Ha!ya'll r some tru hoes,first it was fucc deepblue and now u think im a cool person.......yo u a fake an i hope everybody knows now.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 23rd, 2004, 5:46 pm

^^^ those are actual pm's sent to me by those two clowns :lol: ,yea but dey some g's right,suka pleezz :lol:

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » August 23rd, 2004, 5:54 pm

so why did you post this here? its totally off topic... you just ruinin the thread homie! this thread is about "damu and piru" and not about your "beef" with those 2 guys... somebody should move your posts to another topic or just delete them... thats my 2 cents...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » August 23rd, 2004, 11:44 pm

*DeepSky*,

Nigga I aint never had a problem with you but I gotta let you know where I stand...

First off I dont give Damn if a nigga a real Blood or not. It aint my job to be questioning a niggaz crodentials. Nigga walk up on my talking any type dis and that shi... I'm talkig fade right there and then...

And all of a sudden you wanna get on her and kick some knowledge like you some type of OG. Calling niggaz on here fake... Who made you real cuz you from KGang? I was locked up with a gang of niggaz from Kelly All riders And I didn't see them niggaz checking niggaz credentials in the pen... You sound funny homie....

Think you been away from home for too long. Must have too much time on your hand cuz you talking out the side of your neck same type of thinking will get a nigga smoked out here in LA...

I'll tell you what Homie when you come back you go to the hood with this knowledge. Speak on it. Preach the homies what you know, "Hold Class"....And see how long you standing on two feet.....

8 Minutes..........................

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » August 24th, 2004, 1:39 am

I FEEL THE SAME...LIKE I SAID I AINT IN THIS INTERNET BEEF, BUT YOU OFF TOPIC LIKE A MOTHAFUCCA, AND YOU STEADY TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT. WHOS ON WHOS NUTS MORE?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 24th, 2004, 8:35 am

*deepsky* wrote:
kev mac wrote:listen i really do like u as a person,i mean u cool,but..u gotta stop dissing me,because you killing my rep,you real,i can tell and fu-- them other people for dissing you after me.they just trying to keep shit cool you know.but you a real cool person,i talked to tatta an the rest of em,an everything is mono e mono.
^^^lol :lol: :lol: :lol: Ha!! i see ya'll niggas 4 wat ya'll is,some women Ha!ya'll r some tru hoes,first it was fucc deepblue and now u think im a cool person.......yo u a fake an i hope everybody knows now.
AW MAN ARE THESE LEGIT QUOTES???..LMAO...

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 24th, 2004, 11:48 am

Thanks for trying O/G/B MADD RONALD. No need to further cast your pearls before the swine in this thread. You have your respect on the street and you'll get love and respect from many people once your book is out.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 24th, 2004, 2:15 pm

TomTom wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
kev mac wrote:listen i really do like u as a person,i mean u cool,but..u gotta stop dissing me,because you killing my rep,you real,i can tell and fu-- them other people for dissing you after me.they just trying to keep shit cool you know.but you a real cool person,i talked to tatta an the rest of em,an everything is mono e mono.
^^^lol :lol: :lol: :lol: Ha!! i see ya'll niggas 4 wat ya'll is,some women Ha!ya'll r some tru hoes,first it was fucc deepblue and now u think im a cool person.......yo u a fake an i hope everybody knows now.
AW MAN ARE THESE LEGIT QUOTES???..LMAO...

:? :? :? :?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 24th, 2004, 2:17 pm

Young Nile wrote:*DeepSky*,

Nigga I aint never had a problem with you but I gotta let you know where I stand...

First off I dont give Damn if a nigga a real Blood or not. It aint my job to be questioning a niggaz crodentials. Nigga walk up on my talking any type dis and that shi... I'm talkig fade right there and then...

And all of a sudden you wanna get on her and kick some knowledge like you some type of OG. Calling niggaz on here fake... Who made you real because you from KGang? I was locked up with a gang of niggaz from Kelly All riders And I didn't see them niggaz checking niggaz credentials in the pen... You sound funny homie....

Think you been away from home for too long. Must have too much time on your hand because you talking out the side of your neck same type of thinking will get a nigga smoked out here in LA...

I'll tell you what Homie when you come back you go to the hood with this knowledge. Speak on it. Preach the homies what you know, "Hold Class"....And see how long you standing on two feet.....

8 Minutes..........................
look homeboy,i was not holdin class but jus lettin it be known how i feel,i never said all niggas on here r fake,but they all anit real,like i said certain things i say r directed to those who qualifiy,i anit kickin no knowledge,im jus statin my opion on how i feel,nigga i know how niggas is,dey really don't care but i do,dats why im on this fourm,see im away right now so this is somethin to do,u know keep up on shit kind of,phone cards anit cheap....i wouldn't waste my time preachin to niggas on the streets,so....i figure i get up on here an see if im the only one who feel that way,i thoght that is wat this board was about,but off that otha shit,tell me homie,off the tuff shit,man to man,how u feel about wat i said on the history shit

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » August 24th, 2004, 11:07 pm

I here what you saying deepsky, and you right everybody is intittled to his own opinion.

I wouldn't trying to tripp. And my bad if I was coming off a little harsh. Some times. Some times I jump at the chance for retaliation not stopping to think if it is even called for...

If I offended anyone on this thread no offense intended.....

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 25th, 2004, 2:54 pm

Young Nile wrote:I here what you saying deepsky, and you right everybody is intittled to his own opinion.

I wouldn't trying to tripp. And my bad if I was coming off a little harsh. Some times. Some times I jump at the chance for retaliation not stopping to think if it is even called for...

If I offended anyone on this thread no offense intended.....
iight homie,u get respect,an no offence takin,its coo