Rollin 60s Crip vs. Eight Tray Gangster Crips war

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: rollen 60's and eight tray gangta crip beef

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 17th, 2004, 10:09 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:YEAH RIGHT IT SOUNDS GOOD, BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH.
yes the truth has already been expose about this cat so i dont know why he has to come in streetgangs and diss the homie tatta and kev be a man and do it on there site not here where they cant respond to you but like YG said the truth is already known about you blood so dont waste everybody time up in here and have them thinking that you put it down like that because you dont
see dats jus the type of dicc rydin online gangster sh*t i be talkin bout,lol yall niggas neva even seen each othna an yall catchin each otha back an shit.ha! ducks,dis sh*t is fun i like to see wat computer gangstas talk about,lol,but sombody answer my question "dem niggas anit g's,how can they be if they on that damn site everyday????if tatta is a so called blood then when do he put in work,same with kev,they set must not like dem or need them lol.somebody answer that an i'll shut up
i didn't think nobody could answer that one,Ha! who the real fake computer nerd gangstas

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 18th, 2004, 1:59 am

*deepsky* wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
yes the truth has already been expose about this cat so i dont know why he has to come in streetgangs and diss the homie tatta and kev be a man and do it on there site not here where they cant respond to you but like YG said the truth is already known about you blood so dont waste everybody time up in here and have them thinking that you put it down like that because you dont
see dats jus the type of dicc rydin online gangster sh*t i be talkin bout,lol yall niggas neva even seen each othna an yall catchin each otha back an shit.ha! ducks,dis sh*t is fun i like to see wat computer gangstas talk about,lol,but sombody answer my question "dem niggas anit g's,how can they be if they on that damn site everyday????if tatta is a so called blood then when do he put in work,same with kev,they set must not like dem or need them lol.somebody answer that an i'll shut up
i didn't think nobody could answer that one,Ha! who the real fake computer nerd gangstas

BITCH WHEN YOU SEE ANY OF MY POST ON THESE WEBSITES THAT WHEN I AM AT WORK, SHIT I WORK AT NIGHT AND BITCHES LIKE YOU ENTERTAIN AND MAKE ME LAUGH WITH SHIT LIKE KELLY PARK IS MOVE THANGS IN BOMPTON (EVEN THOUGH YOU AIN'T FROM BOMPTON).

P.S. HOW ARE THOSE HURRICANES IN FLORIDA? WHERE YOU ARE REALLY FROM.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » August 18th, 2004, 3:56 am

lol hurricane charlie

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » August 18th, 2004, 12:52 pm

YALL NIGGAS SOME FOOLS..LOL

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 18th, 2004, 3:42 pm

Y.G. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
Ace2 wrote:

BITCH WHEN YOU SEE ANY OF MY POST ON THESE WEBSITES THAT WHEN I AM AT WORK, SHIT I WORK AT NIGHT AND women LIKE YOU ENTERTAIN AND MAKE ME LAUGH WITH SHIT LIKE KELLY PARK IS MOVE THANGS IN compton (EVEN THOUGH YOU AIN'T FROM compton).

P.S. HOW ARE THOSE HURRICANES IN FLORIDA? WHERE YOU ARE REALLY FROM.
work,ooo ok so thats how u make yo money,well nothin wrong witt legal jobs,lol,yo u a g,then wat u do,why u bangin,u anit sellin nothin,u on here too much to really be bangin,an if u always at work then thats the same thint dumb as$ either way u not on the streets,like i said the hurricane didn't hit down south florida,err body know im in florida 4 the summer,i guess im not piose to eva leave cali, jus cuzzz im in florida must mean dats where im rom,o.k nigga if u say so.....lol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 19th, 2004, 2:40 am

JUST LIKE IAM NOT SUPPOSE HAVE A REAL JOB HOMIE. DON'T WORRY HOW I MAKE MY CHEESE HOMIE JUST KNOW THAT I AIN'T BROKE HOMIE AND I KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND THATS REAL.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 20th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Y.G. wrote:JUST LIKE IAM NOT SUPPOSE HAVE A REAL JOB HOMIE. DON'T WORRY HOW I MAKE MY CHEESE HOMIE JUST KNOW THAT I AIN'T BROKE HOMIE AND I KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND THATS REAL.
still didn't answer my question.......i neva said it was a problem havin a real job.lol,like i said,u still not on the streets homie,reread an answer correctly if u goin to answer at all,but u a clown ass nigga,like the rest of dem cpu g's,yall proably be at yall crib dancein a singing like hoes

they be at home like
[img]http://www.rotodesign.com/rrm/kung_fu.gif[/img]

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 20th, 2004, 8:56 pm

deepsky?? deepblue?? sounds familiar.. i thought this cat been exposed already!!!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » August 21st, 2004, 3:06 am

AT ALL HOOD, NOT HERE

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 21st, 2004, 1:20 pm

D.X. wrote:deepsky?? deepblue?? sounds familiar.. i thought this cat been exposed already!!!
wat the hell u mean exposed??!!jus cause i diss a dumb computer g by the name of tatta,im fake,ooo o.k i see now,u have to dicc ride to be considered real on the web :lol: yall is a joke,yall don't know how fake an young yall sound,talkin bout exposing someone over the internet,anyway im out,this sh*t really is fun listen to wat comperter g's talk about,bet yall got all yall info off this site an now yall crips an xbloodsx well yall have fun kids :lol:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 21st, 2004, 1:24 pm

and yall still didn't answer my question.............dem niggas anit g's,how can they be if they on that damn site everyday????if tatta is a so called blood then when do he put in work,same with kev,they set must not like dem or need them lol.somebody answer that an i'll shut up

know wat,i jus exposed yall as the online gangster fakes :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » August 21st, 2004, 1:36 pm

*deepsky* wrote:and yall still didn't answer my question.............dem niggas anit g's,how can they be if they on that damn site everyday????if tatta is a so called blood then when do he put in work,same with kev,they set must not like dem or need them lol.somebody answer that an i'll shut up

AINT NO COMPUTER CRIPPIN GOIN ON HERE HOMEBOY...I AINT GETTIN INTO NO INTERNET BEEF AGAIN, BUT THE REASON, EVERYONE STARTED LAUGHIN AT YOU IS WHEN YOU SAID KELLYPARC WAS DOIN HELLA THANGS, AND THEN, YOU TOLD YOURSELF ONLINE "YEAH WE KELLY NIGGAS NO WHATSUP!" YOU POSTED YOUR PIC ON THE "PICS OF GANGMEMBERS THREAD" OR AT LEAST IMA SAY I LOST RESPECT FOR YOU WHEN I SAW ALL THAT.....JUST MY CENTS CUZZ 3MINUTES OUTY

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 21st, 2004, 2:00 pm

CHRIS wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:and yall still didn't answer my question.............dem niggas anit g's,how can they be if they on that damn site everyday????if tatta is a so called blood then when do he put in work,same with kev,they set must not like dem or need them lol.somebody answer that an i'll shut up

AINT NO COMPUTER CRIPPIN GOIN ON HERE HOMEBOY...I AINT GETTIN INTO NO INTERNET BEEF AGAIN, BUT THE REASON, EVERYONE STARTED LAUGHIN AT YOU IS WHEN YOU SAID KELLYPARC WAS DOIN HELLA THANGS, AND THEN, YOU TOLD YOURSELF ONLINE "YEAH WE KELLY NIGGAS NO WHATSUP!" YOU POSTED YOUR PIC ON THE "PICS OF GANGMEMBERS THREAD" OR AT LEAST IMA SAY I LOST RESPECT FOR YOU WHEN I SAW ALL THAT.....JUST MY CENTS CUZZ 3MINUTES OUTY
first of all homie,i was directing that question toward tatta an kev,since they are the big so called gangsters everybody act like dey scared of,an i came on here reppin my set,i never said "yea we kpcc is the biggest baddest set out there,all i said was we chillin nowa days,so i don't know how u assumed i said we doin hella thangs,damn cuzz u acttin like we fell completly off or somethin,an damn real i post my picture,every body got so much 2 say online,well dey came come to kelly with that picture in hand an ask for C-G sky,i will be more than happy to intro myself as deepblue a.k.a deepsky,wat i got to be fraid of,i don't throw stones an hide my hand homie,i let niggas know wat i look like,it anit nothin but a blue thang cuzz

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 21st, 2004, 7:07 pm

^^^Peep this cat right here and his little kiddy games!!! You really want people to believe you "gangsta"???? Come on homie, how you gon say if you ever see me?? You obviously a kid playin games, and I can tell you just like alot of these cats on here, you ain't gettin no attention nowhere else, so you feelin good by all these responses you get on these sites. I don't even see why all these cats on these sites even pay you any attention, especially after your ho card has been pulled a long time ago.

deepblue? deepsky?? N!@#$ PLEASE!!!!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 22nd, 2004, 9:37 am

D.X. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
D.X. wrote:deepsky?? deepblue?? sounds familiar.. i thought this cat been exposed already!!!
u fake ass dicc ridin nigga need to do u an stop worring about people on a web site,if i eva see yo bitch ass its gon be
[img]http://www.caribplanet.com/community/im ... ey-002.gif[/img]

^^^Peep this cat right here and his little kiddy games!!! You really want people to believe you "gangsta"???? Come on homie, how you gon say if you ever see me?? You obviously a kid playin games, and I can tell you just like alot of these cats on here, you ain't gettin no attention nowhere else, so you feelin good by all these responses you get on these sites. I don't even see why all these cats on these sites even pay you any attention, especially after your ho card has been pulled a long time ago.

deepblue? deepsky?? N!@#$ PLEASE!!!!
only ass givin me attention is u :lol: ^^^^^^^^

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 22nd, 2004, 3:50 pm

DX or CHris or anyone, please elaborate what you guys mean that "deepsky" has already been exposed. I want some details on this since you guys seem to know so much about people on here. Please break it down.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » August 22nd, 2004, 3:56 pm

he has just been clowned on allhood for claimin compton from a florida IP, and for using multiple screen names from the same computer.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » August 22nd, 2004, 6:35 pm

I AINT TRYIN TO GET PUT IN THE MIX, BUT HE SPOKE TO HIS OWN ALTER EGO

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 22nd, 2004, 7:31 pm

alonso wrote:
DX or CHris or anyone, please elaborate what you guys mean that "deepsky" has already been exposed. I want some details on this since you guys seem to know so much about people on here. Please break it down.
yo alonso..dey jus started talkin that bull because i was clownin on tatta an kev,every body knows all they do is ride on each othas diccs ova there lol,expose somebody over the internet??? :lol: that shows that somebody is takin this online shit to serious.....niggas mad cuz i was askin tatta an kev questions dey couldn't answer.chris,dx,an everybody else are jus sayin that shit because everybody else is,like i been sayin,im i florida 4 the summer....jus cuz i leave 4 a while i guess i am fake now,well,kids will be kids jus as fake online g's will be online g's,alonso u an all other real people on here know a tru g when u talk to one,people who use a online fourm 2 talk crap r very fake an lonley,but i know my roots homie's so on that note.................from now on haters get a :) no more of that website beefin 4 me,that wat chumps do

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 22nd, 2004, 7:37 pm

i usaully dont get into this "exposing" people stuff except when i first exposed SOULJA. but deepsky, you got to admit that was funny when you came in acting like someone else and talking to yourself. you made up another person to try to help yourself out. thats what killed it for you.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 22nd, 2004, 8:02 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:i usaully dont get into this "exposing" people stuff except when i first exposed SOULJA. but deepsky, you got to admit that was funny when you came in acting like someone else and talking to yourself. you made up another person to try to help yourself out. thats what killed it for you.

^^This is just one of a long list. But it ain't about just speakin on this cat so-called "deepblue or deepsky" or whatever name you use, because it's "hundreds" more who are frontin on these sites and living in a fantasy world. He ain't the only one. I mean these sites got a potential to do good things, but these kids get on here and wan't to play games and act like pretending to be so-called "gangsta" is cool. My beef ain't with this one cat, it's with all these clowns who frontin and know they ain't on these streets doin s!@#.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 22nd, 2004, 8:09 pm

:lol: yea................sure,like i said,exposed over the internet??? :lol:

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » August 22nd, 2004, 9:11 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
alonso wrote:
yo alonso..dey jus started talkin that bull because i was clownin on tatta an kev,every body knows all they do is ride on each othas diccs ova there lol,expose somebody over the internet??? :lol: that shows that somebody is takin this online shit to serious.....niggas mad because i was askin tatta an kev questions dey couldn't answer.chris,dx,an everybody else are jus sayin that shit because everybody else is,like i been sayin,im i florida 4 the summer....jus because i leave 4 a while i guess i am fake now,well,kids will be kids jus as fake online g's will be online g's,alonso u an all other real people on here know a tru g when u talk to one,people who use a online fourm 2 talk crap r very fake an lonley,but i know my roots homie's so on that note.................from now on haters get a :) no more of that website beefin 4 me,that wat chumps do
I SAID BEFORE, DONT PUT ME IN THIS MIX.....AND I AINT RIDIN ANYONE

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » August 23rd, 2004, 1:16 am

I DONT NEED TO TAG ALONG WITH SOMEONE TO FEEL "A PART OF THE CREW" OR ACCEPTED. FOR THE MOST PART, IM NOT EVEN IN THAT MUCH OF GOOD TERMS WITH THE TWO, BECAUSE OF THE DUMB 3 DISS. ALSO, YOU STARTED UP A TOPIC THAT HAS ABOUT 7 OR 8 MORE THREADS OR STRINGS SOMEWHERE ELSE

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 23rd, 2004, 9:23 am

CHRIS wrote:I DONT NEED TO TAG ALONG WITH SOMEONE TO FEEL "A PART OF THE CREW" OR ACCEPTED. FOR THE MOST PART, IM NOT EVEN IN THAT MUCH OF GOOD TERMS WITH THE TWO, BECAUSE OF THE DUMB 3 DISS. ALSO, YOU STARTED UP A TOPIC THAT HAS ABOUT 7 OR 8 MORE THREADS OR STRINGS SOMEWHERE ELSE

I DON'T FEEL ANOTHER WHOLE THREAD SHOULD BE STARTED FOR THIS LITTLE KID. HE OR SHE NO "EXACTLY" WHAT THEY ABOUT. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO LIST ALL HIS GAMES HE OR SHE PLAY. HE OR SHE NOT DOING NOTHING THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE CATS ON THESE SITES DO, AND I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS. THIS CAT OBVIOUSLY GOT MENTAL PROBLEMS. I SAY START A THREAD JUST FOR THESE WEIRDOS AND LET THEM GO AT IT AMONGST THEMSELVES AND NET BANG ON EACH OTHER,LOL. THESE CATS HAVE WASTED ENOUGH SPACE.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 23rd, 2004, 1:23 pm

D.X. wrote:
CHRIS wrote:I DONT NEED TO TAG ALONG WITH SOMEONE TO FEEL "A PART OF THE CREW" OR ACCEPTED. FOR THE MOST PART, IM NOT EVEN IN THAT MUCH OF GOOD TERMS WITH THE TWO, BECAUSE OF THE DUMB 3 DISS. ALSO, YOU STARTED UP A TOPIC THAT HAS ABOUT 7 OR 8 MORE THREADS OR STRINGS SOMEWHERE ELSE

I DON'T FEEL ANOTHER WHOLE THREAD SHOULD BE STARTED FOR THIS LITTLE KID. HE OR SHE NO "EXACTLY" WHAT THEY ABOUT. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO LIST ALL HIS GAMES HE OR SHE PLAY. HE OR SHE NOT DOING NOTHING THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE CATS ON THESE SITES DO, AND I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS. THIS CAT OBVIOUSLY GOT MENTAL PROBLEMS. I SAY START A THREAD JUST FOR THESE WEIRDOS AND LET THEM GO AT IT AMONGST THEMSELVES AND NET BANG ON EACH OTHER,LOL. THESE CATS HAVE WASTED ENOUGH SPACE.
^^^^^damn homie,if im a lil kid then why even waste your time responding to me :lol: :lol: u made yourself sound like u have mental problems :lol:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 24th, 2004, 4:32 am

THIS MESSAGE IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THOSE PUNKS AND LET IT CC KNOWN NOW FUCC THOSE 2 BUSTAZ ...THE MESSAGE BELOW WAS TO TATTAA AND MANGLER THEY ARE THE FRAUD KINGZ FAKE AS FUCC

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCC MANGLER K AND LIL HOLE AKA TATTAAA ITS ON ....DROP TO YOUR LIL KNEES LIL PUNK AND WATCH HOW MY DICC COME AND GO IN YOUR DIRTY LIL MOUTH PUNK AND WHEN THE CREAM CUM OUT YOU BETTER EAT THAT PUNK!!!!!U CLAIM YOU KILLED YOUR HOMIES WELL THATS BS LIL FAG LIL FAGGOT U AINT NUN BUT A FRAUD AINT NO REAL MAN THAT BE BITCHIN ONLINE AND TELLIN US YOUR LIFE LIKE A LIL BITCH U ARE ONLINE CRYIN ABOUT WHAT YOUR OG HOMIES ARE DOIN TO U PUNK LET ME GRAB THAT ASS AND ILL MAKE U FEEL LIKE A BITCH FUCC U LIL GAY ASS AND YOUR HOMIE MANGLER NOW WHATS UP NOW PUNK ??????? YALL BOTH ONLINE 24 7 PUNKS IF I WAS IN COMPTON I WOULD BE ON THE BLOCCC SERVIN FOOLS NOW YALL HERE TALKIN ACTIN ALL HARD BUT I CAN FEEL YALL SOFT ASS FROM THAILAND IM FAR FROM THE HOOD THATS WHY IM ONLINE IF I WAS IN the CPT I WOULDNT EVEN CONNECT TO THAT SHIT LIL FOOLS NOW THATS JUST A PROOF YALL AINT NUN BUT LIL BITCHZ DREAMIN AND ACTIN LIKE YALL UP STATE BUT FOOLS REAL NIGGAZ DONT LIKE THAT STUPID LIFE BEHIND BARS THAT STUPID GAME BRING NUN BUT BAD MEMORIES NUN FUN ABOUT THAT SHIT YALL AINT SHIT I KNEW IT SINCE DAY ONE THE ONLY REASON I WAS HERE WAS FOR KEV MAC CAUSE HE SEEMED REAL BUT THAT LIL MANGLER AINT SHIT I KEPT MY TONGUE JUST IN RESPECT FOR KEV MAC AND ALL THE REAL OGS FROM THE REAL NOTORIOUS 60'S I GOT MAD LOVE FOR CUDOO, SQUALLY RON,TONE MALONE BIG U ALL THEREAL SIXTEES BEHIND BARS DOIN TIME WITH MY CUZZZIN NOW U LIL PUNK SHOWED NO RESPECT MODIFING MY PROFILE AND DISSIN MY SET SSCC IN MANY OCCASION U EVEN CALLED ME A SURENO 3 TIME NOW SINCE U A LIL FAG AND NOBODY EVER HEARD ABOUT U I CANT GET YOUR LIL ASS IN THOSE STREET SO I WILL JUST DISS U ONLINE LIKE U DO TO ME UNTIL THE DAY ONE OF MY HOMIES OR ME MYSELF WILL GET U ON MY SIGHT PUNK ITS ON ...NOW LIL HOLE IS NOT EVEN IN HIS HOOD HE ONLINE ALL THE TIME SO HOW CAN I GET HIS ASS SO I WILL SINCE I KNOW U BEHIND ALL THAT SHIT ILL BE ON YOUR LIL MONKEY ASS UNTIL I GOT U ON SIGHT FUCC BOTH OF YOU IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT THE CHEERLEADER CAUSE HE DOESNT EVEN EXIST ...... NOW FUCC YOU LIL GAYS HE A GAY LIL BITCH WITH HIS NIGGA LIL HOLE THEY C PATROLLIN FIGUEROA DRESSED WITH SKIRTS AND THEY SUCC JUST FOR 2 DOLLAR JUST CAUSE THEY LOVE HAVIN BIG CRIP NUTTS IN THEIR GAY ASS MOUTH NOW DROP THE MASK LIL BITCHZ YALL AINT FROM NO SET BUT THE SUNSET BLVARD TRANSVESTITE CREW LIL BITCHS STOP ACTIN LIKE YALL FROM THE ZONE YALL DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE GUETTO SAYIN THE 97 ECC YOUR ALLIES ARE IN JORDAN DOWN CALLIN KELLY PARK KELLEY AND WARD WARREN JUST PROVED YOU AINT FO REAL MANGLER YOU EVEN GOT YOUR POCKETHOOD TWISTED FOOL ....YALL AINT FROM A SET PUNKS YALL GAYZ NOW FUCC MANGLER ....AND TO THE GROOPIES LIKE TEEZ LOLOLOLOL JUST GET OFF MY NUTTS BITCH CAUSE I ALREADY FUCCED YOUR MOTHA FOOL REMEMBER I M ONE OF YOUR MOTHERS PIMP I MAY C YOUR DADY LIL BITCH SO QUIT CHEERLEADIN THE GAYS AND SUPORT YOUR DADDY PUNK ....FUCC ALL THAT GAY SHIT YOU FUCC WITH MY PROFILE NOW ITS ON NOW BAN ME OR CHANGE MY SHIT CAUSE IT AINT GOIN TO STOP IF I CAN ACESS YOUR SHIT PUNK FUCC MANGLER AND LIL HOLE ITS ON 187 BITCH ASS BUSTA WERE U LIVE IN 16 ST LBC WERE EXACTLY PUNK LET US KNOW

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 24th, 2004, 10:37 am

???????

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 24th, 2004, 11:44 am

bgCASPER wrote:THIS MESSAGE IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THOSE PUNKS AND LET IT CC KNOWN NOW FUCC THOSE 2 BUSTAZ ...THE MESSAGE BELOW WAS TO TATTAA AND MANGLER THEY ARE THE FRAUD KINGZ FAKE AS FUCC

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCC MANGLER K AND LIL HOLE AKA TATTAAA ITS ON ....DROP TO YOUR LIL KNEES LIL PUNK AND WATCH HOW MY DICC COME AND GO IN YOUR DIRTY LIL MOUTH PUNK AND WHEN THE CREAM CUM OUT YOU BETTER EAT THAT PUNK!!!!!U CLAIM YOU KILLED YOUR HOMIES WELL THATS BS LIL FAG LIL FAGGOT U AINT NUN BUT A FRAUD AINT NO REAL MAN THAT BE BITCHIN ONLINE AND TELLIN US YOUR LIFE LIKE A LIL BITCH U ARE ONLINE CRYIN ABOUT WHAT YOUR OG HOMIES ARE DOIN TO U PUNK LET ME GRAB THAT ASS AND ILL MAKE U FEEL LIKE A BITCH FUCC U LIL GAY ASS AND YOUR HOMIE MANGLER NOW WHATS UP NOW PUNK ??????? YALL BOTH ONLINE 24 7 PUNKS IF I WAS IN COMPTON I WOULD BE ON THE BLOCCC SERVIN FOOLS NOW YALL HERE TALKIN ACTIN ALL HARD BUT I CAN FEEL YALL SOFT ASS FROM THAILAND IM FAR FROM THE HOOD THATS WHY IM ONLINE IF I WAS IN the CPT I WOULDNT EVEN CONNECT TO THAT SHIT LIL FOOLS NOW THATS JUST A PROOF YALL AINT NUN BUT LIL BITCHZ DREAMIN AND ACTIN LIKE YALL UP STATE BUT FOOLS REAL NIGGAZ DONT LIKE THAT STUPID LIFE BEHIND BARS THAT STUPID GAME BRING NUN BUT BAD MEMORIES NUN FUN ABOUT THAT SHIT YALL AINT SHIT I KNEW IT SINCE DAY ONE THE ONLY REASON I WAS HERE WAS FOR KEV MAC CAUSE HE SEEMED REAL BUT THAT LIL MANGLER AINT SHIT I KEPT MY TONGUE JUST IN RESPECT FOR KEV MAC AND ALL THE REAL OGS FROM THE REAL NOTORIOUS 60'S I GOT MAD LOVE FOR CUDOO, SQUALLY RON,TONE MALONE BIG U ALL THEREAL SIXTEES BEHIND BARS DOIN TIME WITH MY CUZZZIN NOW U LIL PUNK SHOWED NO RESPECT MODIFING MY PROFILE AND DISSIN MY SET SSCC IN MANY OCCASION U EVEN CALLED ME A SURENO 3 TIME NOW SINCE U A LIL FAG AND NOBODY EVER HEARD ABOUT U I CANT GET YOUR LIL ASS IN THOSE STREET SO I WILL JUST DISS U ONLINE LIKE U DO TO ME UNTIL THE DAY ONE OF MY HOMIES OR ME MYSELF WILL GET U ON MY SIGHT PUNK ITS ON ...NOW LIL HOLE IS NOT EVEN IN HIS HOOD HE ONLINE ALL THE TIME SO HOW CAN I GET HIS ASS SO I WILL SINCE I KNOW U BEHIND ALL THAT SHIT ILL BE ON YOUR LIL MONKEY ASS UNTIL I GOT U ON SIGHT FUCC BOTH OF YOU IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT THE CHEERLEADER CAUSE HE DOESNT EVEN EXIST ...... NOW FUCC YOU LIL GAYS HE A GAY LIL BITCH WITH HIS NIGGA LIL HOLE THEY C PATROLLIN FIGUEROA DRESSED WITH SKIRTS AND THEY SUCC JUST FOR 2 DOLLAR JUST CAUSE THEY LOVE HAVIN BIG CRIP NUTTS IN THEIR GAY ASS MOUTH NOW DROP THE MASK LIL BITCHZ YALL AINT FROM NO SET BUT THE SUNSET BLVARD TRANSVESTITE CREW LIL BITCHS STOP ACTIN LIKE YALL FROM THE ZONE YALL DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE GUETTO SAYIN THE 97 ECC YOUR ALLIES ARE IN JORDAN DOWN CALLIN KELLY PARK KELLEY AND WARD WARREN JUST PROVED YOU AINT FO REAL MANGLER YOU EVEN GOT YOUR POCKETHOOD TWISTED FOOL ....YALL AINT FROM A SET PUNKS YALL GAYZ NOW FUCC MANGLER ....AND TO THE GROOPIES LIKE TEEZ LOLOLOLOL JUST GET OFF MY NUTTS BITCH CAUSE I ALREADY FUCCED YOUR MOTHA FOOL REMEMBER I M ONE OF YOUR MOTHERS PIMP I MAY C YOUR DADY LIL BITCH SO QUIT CHEERLEADIN THE GAYS AND SUPORT YOUR DADDY PUNK ....FUCC ALL THAT GAY SHIT YOU FUCC WITH MY PROFILE NOW ITS ON NOW BAN ME OR CHANGE MY SHIT CAUSE IT AINT GOIN TO STOP IF I CAN ACESS YOUR SHIT PUNK FUCC MANGLER AND LIL HOLE ITS ON 187 BITCH ASS BUSTA WERE U LIVE IN 16 ST LBC WERE EXACTLY PUNK LET US KNOW
Damn Casper I aint taking sides or nothing cause from what I peeped I dont understand how shit over there got to this point. Why you bringing the beef here? I mean if niggas over there hating on you than fuck it, them niggas aint paying your bills, supporting your family, or anything else. I aint got no beef with Tatta or Mangler either and I would tell them the same damn thing. Yall niggas is 25 and up, why air yall's dirty laundry in public? If yall feel like yall gotta rumble to get this shit straight than do that. I would rather yall get this shit straight on p.m. which ever way it go than to be dissing each other publicly if front of these lil suburban north dakota living fools.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » August 24th, 2004, 12:01 pm

^^EXACTLY, IT AIN'T LIKE NEITHER ONE OF THESE CATS GONE EVER CROSS PATHS, COME ON NOW, DISSES AND THREATS OVER THE NET??? YEAH OK!!!! AND SOME OF THESE CATS "CLAIM" TO BE SO-CALLED GANGSTA, WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THIS??? THESE SITES HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!!

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » August 24th, 2004, 1:44 pm

Is it any of your business DX? It's none of mine either. So why the cheerleading?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 24th, 2004, 2:36 pm

i anit takin side either but i agree on one thing,im in florida now which means,anit much i could be doin as far as bangin,but....tatta is supose to be in the hood,a blood right,well,he on the web all day an night 4real,this is his life,so hoow g is he???i asked him why he always on here an neva on the streets an he never responded,instead he ran to kev like a lil bitch an wrote me an apology pm,he was givin me some kind of acesss to other parts of his fourm in return i would keep his little apology statement bettwen me an him, :lol: naww homie it don't work like that....try to put me out as a busta,got all deys new niggas blastin me,now u wanna squash it..........naw,fuck tatta an kev..dats all
Tatta wrote:kev told me to squash the bull shhh with you,yeah we did our reasearch an we see that you are real so i guess you ok blood.keep it real with us an we will keep shit real with you.don't get me wrong,we not friends or nothing,we just coo understand blood,so how long you been runnin with kpcc?
^^^^^^i saved that pm,had to,it was that funny,^^^this is the tuff gangsta tatta right lol lol