Nothing But Trouble

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Nothing But Trouble

Unread post by alexalonso » August 18th, 2003, 11:41 pm

I know that there has been some discussion on taggers turning gang but I wanted to know if any one had the story behind Nothing But Trouble becoming a Crip gang? They now claim 51 Nothing But Trouble Halldale Crip. They have been at it since about 1995 or before.

Who knows the story?

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Nothing But Trouble

Unread post by pico » August 19th, 2003, 6:12 pm

I asked about NBTHC 51 in another topic Newer Sets and CASPER said that they started up out of Hoovers.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 9th, 2003, 9:22 pm

i dont really know the story on it flippin crip gang or whatever but i do remember NBT gang
I remember back when the homies was doin' that trouble gang thing. yeah whoever said it was hoover that started it was close. im not positive if it was grooves but i know there was a lot of hoods we dont get along with. they used to call me priest from leimert park trouble gang. i only went a couple of times just to have something to do. i remember sitting there at the picnic tables eatin' and it was like me tiny turtle, lil fish, lil kaos a lot of the homies were there from nine owes. But we were sittin there and lunch boxx , big jokey(lagraine), damian, wizz, tutt, side, mumbles from trays were sittin right across from us. we all knew eachother and it was f*^%ed up . oh yeah baby shady from 74, hogg from 92 and chinaman from 07 or 112 hoova was there . anyways thats really all i remember . like i said i only went a couple pf times it didnt make too much sense to me.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 11th, 2003, 9:38 am

sup bgDemon. So your saying NBT was a click of different sets right? Was it more a kick back crew during peace treaty, or were you guys trying to really start up a new set?

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 11th, 2003, 2:11 pm

yeah i guess there were guys actually trying to start up a hood and apparently they succeeded. i only went a few times with my homies from nine owe, i thought it was just a lil "peace treaty" chillin out thing or whatever. i never really dug it myself it was kinda uineasy kickin it with guys(trays) you grew up with and you all been goin back n fourth ever since you can remember.then it was a gang of hoovas . more hoovas than anything. i guess i just didnt have the disiplin to sit there and watch these cats walkin all round actin like everythings wavy just cause some cats wanted to reduce the gunplay but hey whatever cuhz.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » September 11th, 2003, 6:05 pm

A Demon missunderstood what was going on. Yeah NBT was a clique of a gang of niggaz and some mexicans from different hoodz but they was hardly about keeping the peace. Them niggaz started up as a taggin crew at Autobon jr around 89 or 90 some of the original niggaz was Ross1 and Drack.
They was anything but on some peace trip. I use to see them rat pack niggaz daily. KWS and NKS and MWA was they worst enemies.
They be like 30 deep on the RTD bangin on people. Terrorizing people.
They realy left there mark in the history of the streets of LA.

They started before the truce. Some of the niggaz from NBT was just from NBT so they kept it more serious. Sh** I remember NBT well. We use to kick it with them before we started beefin. It wasn't just gang members from NBT there was also other crews from NBT.
MLK, NTS, ATC, DOM, WDC, just a fuew that I can remember.
Yeah there was a gang of Hoovers from there plus 60's 30's I cant remember some other niggaz.
With all the gangsta niggaz NBT turned NBTG they started beefin with real hoodz like 40's and 60,s. Thats what made alot of niggaz start getting out. Then they started beefin with crews some crews that they started beefin with were from the crews I posted above. I remember when they shot the two of my homies. We had a lot of niggaz claiming NBTg we made every nigga claiming that shit either stop claiming it or get put off.
After a while all the niggaz from other hoodz claiming trouble got weeded out. And the only niggaz left was niggaz who was and always was reppin NBT to the fullest. Thats when them niggaz started banging for reals. And because there was so much Hoova influence in NBT they couldn't help but be pro-Hoova anti Hoodsta.

Right now the Troubles and the Hoova's are experiencing some conflict.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 29th, 2003, 9:12 am

I know the 51TGCs started dumpin on the 40s and then they disappeared...When they re emerged the homie from 40s told me they turned 52HGCs and were baby Hoovers all along....

they used to hit they hood up....51TGC with nhc crossed out and nappy heads underneath(no disrespect).....they were puttin in work on the 40aves....I used to bang a WLA hood called NWGz and we fell out with the Trouble Gang but the set didnt last long enough to ever really beef with them ni99as....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » September 30th, 2003, 8:30 pm

Yeah the 40's are the Troubles worst enemies next to the 55 NHC's. The Hoova's was hooking them niggaz up with heat and money. I guess thats when them niggaz was calling they selves Baby Hoova's.

On the reals though word through the vine is them and the Hoova's is on bad terms. I dont know for what but thats the word.

We got a long history of beefing with them niggaz as a matter of fact when ever they Write 51HDTGC they cross out the "D" for us. The pretty cool with the Harlems.

I always new they would beef with the 40's. Even when they was taggers they had issues with 40's. 40's bust on them niggaz a few times.

60's bust on them niggaz back in the day too because they was trying to kick it with the 83's.

I had a few niggaz tell me that 2pac was kicking it with them niggaz before he got on that MOB Piru tripp.

mangler_1960

Unread post by mangler_1960 » January 26th, 2004, 7:47 pm

bgDEMON wrote:i dont really know the story on it flippin crip gang or whatever but i do remember NBT gang
I remember back when the homies was doin' that trouble gang thing. yeah whoever said it was hoover that started it was close. im not positive if it was grooves but i know there was a lot of hoods we dont get along with. they used to call me priest from leimert park trouble gang. i only went a couple of times just to have something to do. i remember sitting there at the picnic tables eatin' and it was like me tiny turtle, lil fish, lil kaos a lot of the homies were there from nine owes. But we were sittin there and lunch boxx , big jokey(lagraine), damian, wizz, tutt, side, mumbles from trays were sittin right across from us. we all knew eachother and it was f*^%ed up . oh yeah baby shady from 74, hogg from 92 and chinaman from 07 or 112 hoova was there . anyways thats really all i remember . like i said i only went a couple pf times it didnt make too much sense to me.
....DEMON IS A JOKE!

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 24th, 2004, 4:31 pm

`

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 1st, 2004, 3:07 pm

WHO EVER TOLD YOU TROUBLES IS BEEFING WITH THE HOOVERS IS LYING, THE TROUBLES AND THE 52 HOOVERS ARE ALLIED TOGETHER AGAINST ALL NHC'S. THE 51 TROUBLES ARE ABOUT TO TURN HOOVER AND THATS REAL TALK. JUST ASK ANYONE FROM TROUBLES AND THEY WILL TELL YOU.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 1st, 2004, 3:15 pm

is their still NBT in LA or did they all turn into a gang?

my friend knows some guys who just started up a crew called NBT but its supposed to stand for natural born taggers.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 1st, 2004, 4:29 pm

theirs no longer nothing but trouble. its trouble gangsta crip.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » April 1st, 2004, 4:55 pm

I wasn't saying that they had beef. By no means I was just hearing they was on bad terms. But that was about a month ago maybe they worked out they internal problems.

Just what I heard through the vine...................

MOMMATROUB
What city do you live in now?: LOS Angeles

Unread post by MOMMATROUB » November 15th, 2011, 9:00 pm

I would like to set the record straight for several of you that have posted comments in regards to the 51 TROUBLES...we are NOT a click of the Hoovers, we are NOT baby Hoovers. We are associated with them because of the distance from one block to another we are associated becasue of the fact that we (the troubles) are GANSTA CRIPS. We have deffinately made a name for ourselves on are own. Yes we started at the lunch tables at AUDUBON as TAGGERS and yes to set the record straight I am one of the orignal there in 1988. I am also one of the ones that made the transition from tagger to gang member. Being a CRIP was always in me. I can also say that many different people came in and out of Leimert Park from the Inglewood Blood Gangs to the Eastside Crip Gangs we were taggers it was the thing to do.GANSTAR or not I personally have love for all the niggas that have walked through THE PARK with me, no matter where they ended up being from. @ DEMON whoever you are, you are completly incorrect my nigga!!! We ended up in the FIFTYS because one of the homies lived on HALLDALE and before we settled on being the 51 TROUBLES we played around with a few other names but utimately decided on the the 51's but we are all the above TROUBLES never Hoovers. Now at the age of 36 I do NOT consider myself to be an active gang member but I will always represent my hood. We did what we needed to do to let NIGGAS know TAGGERS or not we were not to be FUCKED with. Now because im not hidding behind my writting I Amber from Queens Causin Trouble but I'm BIG Amber the 51st Street...and on that note I will now do it M51VIN!!!

BkUzi55NHC
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by BkUzi55NHC » November 19th, 2011, 3:11 pm

them bubble dudes originated from a taggn crew..... They were composed of a bunch of different dudes from various sets CRIPS & blood...... I'm from 55NHC so I know the history also we they worst enemies not the 40s...... The beef between us and them started in'95 which was the same year they turned GC....the 52 they big homies for a fact but I don't believe they gone turn hoover......

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » November 19th, 2011, 5:13 pm

BkUzi55NHC wrote:them bubble dudes originated from a taggn crew..... They were composed of a bunch of different dudes from various sets CRIPS & blood...... I'm from 55NHC so I know the history also we they worst enemies not the 40s...... The beef between us and them started in'95 which was the same year they turned GC....the 52 they big homies for a fact but I don't believe they gone turn hoover......
@BKUzi55NHC- How does a taggn crew of opposing gangs come together as a Crip set? Is it primarily because of the truces between some of the gangster crips and different blood gangs, such as IFGB and 83GC. Also, I thought that 52 was NHC too. Appreciate any insight!

romeclife
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by romeclife » November 20th, 2011, 5:38 pm

MLK, NTS, ATC, DOM, WDC. I know DOM = dirty old man gang. What do the eat stand for .

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 22nd, 2012, 1:21 pm

bgDEMON wrote:i dont really know the story on it flippin crip gang or whatever but i do remember NBT gang
I dont think that the Hoovers had anything to do with their inception, because they were active in Leimert Park in 1988, 1989 and were always at Audabon Jr. High School during that period, and that is way over on the westside. I never did understand how they made the move to 51st & Halldale, but during that time, there was really no Hood claiming those blocks, and perhaps 46 NHCs were the closest set. They settled in a little spot between 50th Street and 54th than nobody was really claiming.