new snoop song "drop it like its hot" gangsta

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

new snoop song "drop it like its hot" gangsta

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 12th, 2004, 4:22 pm

that shit is gangsta as hell,snoop reppin 2 the fullist, "im a gangsta but yall knew that,the big boss dog yea i had to do that,i keep a blue flag hanging my backside,only on the left side yea dats the crip side," dem bars is G, an on the chours you here snoop in the back ground like "sooo whoooop ,yall check dis song cuz its the g ist song he made in a while

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: new snoop song "drop it like its hot" gangsta

Unread post by SILENCIO » September 12th, 2004, 4:45 pm

Thats by far the worst song i've ever heard, damn, its so bad i gotta listen to it just to make sure its that bad.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 12th, 2004, 5:10 pm

^lmao^^

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 12th, 2004, 5:53 pm

MR_BIGGZ wrote:Thats by far the worst song i've ever heard, damn, its so bad i gotta listen to it just to make sure its that bad.
LMAO. WHY SNOOP DOING THE B-DOG CALL?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 12th, 2004, 5:55 pm

i wus wonderin that 2^ every1 like biten the kall

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 12th, 2004, 5:59 pm

EVERYONE !!!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 12th, 2004, 6:01 pm

SNOOP IS A HOOK, A FRAUD, AND EVERY POSSIBLE WORD USED TO DESCRIBE A BUSTER. I WONDER WHAT MAKES SOME OF YOU CATS THINKS HE IS A GANGMEMBER OR MORE AN OG. BUT DEEPSKY IF HE'S GANGSTER TO YOU, LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 12th, 2004, 6:01 pm

yea lol in that movie bout B'z n c'z in little rok the Crips yellin cuuwoop lol

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 12th, 2004, 6:05 pm

CHRIS wrote:SNOOP IS A HOOK, A FRAUD, AND EVERY POSSIBLE WORD USED TO DESCRIBE A BUSTER. I WONDER WHAT MAKES SOME OF YOU CATS THINKS HE IS A GANGMEMBER OR MORE AN OG. BUT DEEPSKY IF HE'S GANGSTER TO YOU, LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT

I AGREE with U CHRIS CAUSE I USE TO THINK THE SAME THING, BUT I DONT CARE ANYMORE.

QB

Unread post by QB » September 20th, 2004, 1:55 pm

THAT SONG IS LAME

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » September 23rd, 2004, 6:30 pm

itz sayin sssnnnnoooopppp. he sayin crip throughout the song why would he have the blood call????? exactly

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » September 24th, 2004, 5:00 pm

That song is hard all you haters just don't like it because Snoop sings it.

the shit is bangin I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYBODY GOT TO SAY.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 24th, 2004, 5:37 pm

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » September 25th, 2004, 12:39 am

The beat is horrible and that snooooooop shit sounds homo as fuck

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » September 25th, 2004, 9:47 am

Dsmooth wrote:That song is hard all you haters just don't like it because Snoop sings it.

the shit is bangin I DON'T GIVE A fu-- WHAT ANYBODY GOT TO SAY.
Everyone entitled to their own opinion so dont get so hype...

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 26th, 2004, 4:03 pm

I WOULDNT BUMP THAT MESS IN MY car

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 26th, 2004, 7:21 pm

the beat is just plain wierd. Snoop sounds like even more of a faag than usuall, and the lyrics are horrible. He hasn't spit a decent ryhme since the murder was a case soundtrack. Everything since sounds like drunken freestyle.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 27th, 2004, 1:47 pm

CHRIS wrote:SNOOP IS A HOOK, A FRAUD, AND EVERY POSSIBLE WORD USED TO DESCRIBE A BUSTER. I WONDER WHAT MAKES SOME OF YOU CATS THINKS HE IS A GANGMEMBER OR MORE AN OG. BUT DEEPSKY IF HE'S GANGSTER TO YOU, LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT
hey how old r u homeboy...u still on my nutz,u sound gay,like u like me or somethin.....hey chris GET OFF MY NUTZ

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 27th, 2004, 1:51 pm

J-DUB wrote:EVERYONE !!!
NO...NOT EVERYONE...U CAN SAY EVERYONE IS DOING THE CRIP WALK...BUT TRUST ME...NOBODY WANNA DO NO SHIT YALL DOIN....SWOOOOOOP...I THINK that SHIT IS GAY..I LAUGH WHEN I HEAR IT...IF DATS WAT HE SAYIN then SNOOP IS IN A WAY DISSIN YALL,SAYIN CRIP,AN BLUE RAG,BUT USIN YALL CALL.....SOME OF YALL RED CATS MIGHT BE JAMMIN that RIGHT NOW LOL LOL,EVEN GAME(SO CALLED BLOOD) SAY SNOOP IS the "KING OF CALI" WEITHER HE IS OR NOT.....that RED FOOL SAID HE IS,TALKIN BOUT EASY-E DIS AN EASY-E that,BUT EASY FROM KELLY,that CAT FROM CEDAR....HE NEED TO GET OF the FALLEN BLUE HOMIE BACK....

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 27th, 2004, 3:53 pm

HELL NAW, I KANT EVEN SAY EVERYONE DOIN THE crip WALK, B'KAUSE WHERE IM FROM THAT BULLSH*T DONT FLY. AND LIKE I SAID " EVERYONE" BE DOIN THE BLOOD KALL. I DONT LIKE SNOOP, THAT NIGGA IS A BITCH, REGARDLESS WHAT GAME SAYS, HE AINT THE KING OF SH*T. AND GAME AINT FROM CEDAR BLOCK, I KNOW HE MAKE IT SEEM THAT WAY BUT HE AINT, HE JUST KICK IT with THEM NIGGAS. SO SU WOOOOOP, AND IM OUT !!!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 28th, 2004, 3:06 pm

like i said,game need to get off the blue homie,and im in florida,an niggas dont even know nothin bout no bllod call,i neva heard it down hear...but niggas c-walk at parties all day,all ova the states niggas is c-walkin.trust me,in videos an all,but nobody doin that suwoop shit,snoop put it in ONE song an u swear everyone is doin it...trust me the shit anit that nice, yall sound like some caged animals screaming for food yall sound like lil kidz,shit is wack,suuwooop lol lol,who made that shit up,yall niggas still actually do that shit, lol lol

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 28th, 2004, 3:43 pm

NIGGA U IN FLORIDA? YALL NIGGAS IS A MESS, TRYIN TO BANG. THEM HURRIKANES GOT YA MIND F*CKED OFF. HOW ABOUT U NOT WORRY ABOUT WHERE OUR BLOOD KALL "SUWOOOOP" KAME FROM AND WORRY ABOUT WHERE THE NEXT HURRIKANE IS KOMIN FROM. FLORIDA AINT GOT SHIT ON KALI. I AINT SURPRISED IF THATS ALL YALL TINY GANGSTERS DO DOWN THERE IS C WALK, THAT MESS IS OLD AND PLAYED. SUWOOOOP
Last edited by J-DUB on September 28th, 2004, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 28th, 2004, 3:47 pm

*deepsky* wrote:like i said,game need to get off the blue homie,and im in florida,an niggas dont even know nothin bout no bllod call,i neva heard it down hear...but niggas c-walk at parties all day,all ova the states niggas is c-walkin.trust me,in videos an all,but nobody doin that suwoop shit,snoop put it in ONE song an u swear everyone is doin it...trust me the shit anit that nice, yall sound like some caged animals screaming for food yall sound like lil kidz,shit is wack,suuwooop lol lol,who made that shit up,yall niggas still actually do that shit, lol lol
So if I trust you and you're wrong you going to give me my money back! Lol.. Right off the bat I can think of Ice Cube in the movie "Torque" 2004, doing the blood call in the bar fight scene to alert all his homies. Or didn't you know their are real older bloods that have their own bike clubs. I've met a few and they sport red all day.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 28th, 2004, 4:09 pm

*deepsky* wrote:like i said,game need to get off the blue homie,and im in florida,an niggas dont even know nothin bout no bllod call,i neva heard it down hear...but niggas c-walk at parties all day,all ova the states niggas is c-walkin.trust me,in videos an all,but nobody doin that suwoop shit,snoop put it in ONE song an u swear everyone is doin it...trust me the shit anit that nice, yall sound like some caged animals screaming for food yall sound like lil kidz,shit is wack,suuwooop lol lol,who made that shit up,yall niggas still actually do that shit, lol lol
kid u kno u b skreamin it all the time n its in that lil rok movie too right b4 the drive by the crip kid yells coowoop tried to b slik by changed the SOO to a cOO - o and r u proud ppl r stealin yall lil c skipp?

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 28th, 2004, 4:15 pm

HE NOT KNOWIN B.B. HE KNOW THAT SUWOOOP IS LAVISH. HE THINK SNOOPS PUT THE KALL ON THE MAP, HELL NAW. THAT BEEN AROUND BEFORE I EVEN WAS IN MY GANG.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » September 28th, 2004, 6:27 pm

J-DUB wrote:HELL NAW, I KANT EVEN SAY EVERYONE DOIN THE crip WALK, B'KAUSE WHERE IM FROM THAT BULLSH*T DONT FLY. AND LIKE I SAID " EVERYONE" BE DOIN THE BLOOD KALL. I DONT LIKE SNOOP, THAT NIGGA IS A BITCH, REGARDLESS WHAT GAME SAYS, HE AINT THE KING OF SH*T. AND GAME AINT FROM CEDAR BLOCK, I KNOW HE MAKE IT SEEM THAT WAY BUT HE AINT, HE JUST KICK IT with THEM NIGGAS. SO SU WOOOOOP, AND IM OUT !!!
where you from it dont fly just like where we are from the call aint proper. i mean waz the pt of arguin bout it?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » September 28th, 2004, 6:30 pm

J-DUB wrote:HE NOT KNOWIN B.B. HE KNOW THAT SUWOOOP IS LAVISH. HE THINK SNOOPS PUT THE KALL ON THE MAP, HELL NAW. THAT BEEN AROUND BEFORE I EVEN WAS IN MY GANG.
Snoop crippin. he aint doin that call. if you listen its sayin sssnnnnoooooppp!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 28th, 2004, 7:10 pm

J-DUB wrote:NIGGA U IN FLORIDA? YALL NIGGAS IS A MESS, TRYIN TO BANG. THEM HURRIKANES GOT YA MIND F*CKED OFF. HOW ABOUT U NOT WORRY ABOUT WHERE OUR BLOOD KALL "SUWOOOOP" KAME FROM AND WORRY ABOUT WHERE THE NEXT HURRIKANE IS KOMIN FROM. FLORIDA AINT GOT SHIT ON KALI. I AINT SURPRISED IF THATS ALL YALL TINY GANGSTERS DO DOWN THERE IS C WALK, THAT MESS IS OLD AND PLAYED. SUWOOOOP
BANG IN FLORIDA???WHO the HELL SAID that?U NEED TO PAY ATTENTION,I BEEN HERE 4 BOUT 5 MONTHS HOMIE LOL,J=DUB,LOOK HERE HOMIE,that SUWAAP SHIT IS FUNNY SOUNDIN,NOBODY DOES that ANYWHERE ELSE,NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT YALL SHIT BUT YALL LOL LOL,YALL NEED A CRIP TO PUT YALL SHIT ON the MAP LOL LOL,WE BEEN ON the MAP,WE ALWAYS MAKE YA LL WAT YALL IS LOL,NO SNOOP,NO SUGE...NO EASY-E,NO GAME...NO CRIPS,NO BLOODZ,WE R THE REASON YALL BECAME SOMETHIN,REMEMBER,YALL JUS SOME HOOD HEROS,LOL,PROTECTIN the HOOD FROM US LOL,COME ON,TAKE that SUWAP RED SHIT SOMEWHERE,U AN YA LIL BRIGHT OUT NUMBERED GANG CAN SUWAP ALL DAY, "FRUIT" NIGGAS CLAIM A SET with the NAME "FRUIT",MAN I WOULDNT BE A BKLOOD IF I WAS PAID TO,KEEP IT ON SUBJECT,DONT BE ACTIN LIKE NIGGAS WANNA SAY YALL SHIT,NOBODY KNEW BOUT that SUUUP SHIT ELSEWHERE,UNTIL
ONE OF the BLUE HOMIES PUT IT IN A SONG,that the FIRST TIME MOST OF AMERICA HEARD that BULL,BUT PEOPLE C-WALKIN ROUND the WORLD,JUS LOOK UP AT the SKY AN U TEL ME WAT COLOR IS ON TOP OF U....REMEMBER THAT HOMIE,U ALWAYS UNDER the BLUE.......

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 28th, 2004, 7:40 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
J-DUB wrote:NIGGA U IN FLORIDA? YALL NIGGAS IS A MESS, TRYIN TO BANG. THEM HURRIKANES GOT YA MIND F*CKED OFF. HOW ABOUT U NOT WORRY ABOUT WHERE OUR BLOOD KALL "SUWOOOOP" KAME FROM AND WORRY ABOUT WHERE THE NEXT HURRIKANE IS KOMIN FROM. FLORIDA AINT GOT SHIT ON KALI. I AINT SURPRISED IF THATS ALL YALL TINY GANGSTERS DO DOWN THERE IS C WALK, THAT MESS IS OLD AND PLAYED. SUWOOOOP
BANG IN FLORIDA???WHO the HELL SAID that?U NEED TO PAY ATTENTION,I BEEN HERE 4 BOUT 5 MONTHS HOMIE LOL,J=DUB,LOOK HERE HOMIE,that SUWAAP SHIT IS FUNNY SOUNDIN,NOBODY DOES that ANYWHERE ELSE,NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT YALL SHIT BUT YALL LOL LOL,YALL NEED A CRIP TO PUT YALL SHIT ON the MAP LOL LOL,WE BEEN ON the MAP,WE ALWAYS MAKE YA LL WAT YALL IS LOL,NO SNOOP,NO SUGE...NO EASY-E,NO GAME...NO CRIPS,NO BLOODZ,WE R THE REASON YALL BECAME SOMETHIN,REMEMBER,YALL JUS SOME HOOD HEROS,LOL,PROTECTIN the HOOD FROM US LOL,COME ON,TAKE that SUWAP RED SHIT SOMEWHERE,U AN YA LIL BRIGHT OUT NUMBERED GANG CAN SUWAP ALL DAY, "FRUIT" NIGGAS CLAIM A SET with the NAME "FRUIT",MAN I WOULDNT BE A BKLOOD IF I WAS PAID TO,KEEP IT ON SUBJECT,DONT BE ACTIN LIKE NIGGAS WANNA SAY YALL SHIT,NOBODY KNEW BOUT that SUUUP SHIT ELSEWHERE,UNTIL
ONE OF the BLUE HOMIES PUT IT IN A SONG,that the FIRST TIME MOST OF AMERICA HEARD that BULL,BUT PEOPLE C-WALKIN ROUND the WORLD,JUS LOOK UP AT the SKY AN U TEL ME WAT COLOR IS ON TOP OF U....REMEMBER THAT HOMIE,U ALWAYS UNDER the BLUE.......
it aint r fault SOOWOOP isnt skreamed by wunnab's "all over the world" the crip walk is bein done in all white katholik high skools thats how h00d u keep yo shit - just let every1 take ur shit n dont kare about it an i do kno eastkoast Bloods in miami (where u "kurrently" at for endless months) who skream the woops - yea ppl b doin the crip skip all over the world n u think thats a good thing? random ppl take yo shit n make it worse lookin snoop is sayin snooooop - ppl dont steal Damu's shit like they stole yall lame lil crip skip

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 28th, 2004, 7:49 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
it aint r fault SOOWOOP isnt skreamed by wunnab's "all over the world" the crip walk is bein done in all white katholik high skools thats how h00d u keep yo shit - just let every1 take ur shit n dont kare about it an i do kno eastkoast Bloods in miami (where u "kurrently" at for endless months) who skream the woops - yea ppl b doin the crip skip all over the world n u think thats a good thing? random ppl take yo shit n make it worse lookin snoop is sayin snooooop - ppl dont steal Damu's shit like they stole yall lame lil crip skip
WELL,U HAD TO STREES the FACT THAT EVERYONE WAY TAKIN YALL SHIT,I WAS JUS LETIN U KNOW that YALL SUWAP IS with YALLO AN ONLY YALL, LOL,DONT WORRY BOUT WHERE IM AT,I ANIT GOTTA PROVE SHIT,IM KPCC BELIVE IT OR NOT HOMIE.....TRUST that LOL

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 28th, 2004, 7:52 pm

im not doubtin u - thats a good thin Soowoop is all ours i dont like wen ppl take my shit n give it to erry1

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 28th, 2004, 7:54 pm

anything any1 tries to tell me isnt gonna change the fakt that alotta ppl yell soowoop n duno shit about it n it bothers me wen they do n it shuld bother u wen ppl crip walk who aint even klose to bein official