Birmingham, Alabama - Crips & Bloods

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Anonymous20

Birmingham, Alabama - Crips & Bloods

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 15th, 2003, 12:30 am

THIS IS PIRU-LOVE OUT OF THE BITY OF BIRMINGHAM. DOWN HERE, THERE ARE A LOT OF BLOOD AND PIRU SUBDIVISIONS (SETS). THE SAME
WITH CRIPS. JUST LIKE THOSE ORIGINATED IN CALIFORNIA, THEY ARE MADE UP OF NEIGHBORHOOD SETS. THERE ARE EVEN SOME "FRATS" (FRATERNITIES) THAT CO-EXIST BLOODS, CRIPS AND DICIPLES (FOLKS). IN THE BITY OF BIRMINGHAM, OF MY ENCOUNTERS, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:

9DUECE HOOVER CRIPS
SOUTH SIDE CRIPS - BROKEN DOWN INTO DIFFERENT SETS
WEST SIDE CRIPS
EAST SIDE CRIPS
NORTH SIDE CRIPS
A.T.O - WHICH ARE MADE MOSTLY UP OF CRIPS, BUT ALSO CONTAIN BLOODS AND FOLKS
C.S.O - WHICH IS ACTUALLY SPELLED OUT IN GREEK LETTERING, IS MADE MOSTLY UP OF CRIPS AND BLOODS, BUT ALSO CONTAIN FOLKS, GIVEN THE GEOGRAPHICAL AREA
A.S.O - WHICH IS THE "BIG BROTHAS" OR "O.G.'s" OF C.S.O
INGLENOOK CRIPS - A NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP GANG
S.Y.G. - WHICH ARE MADE UP OF ALL THREE GANGS, BUT MOSTLY CRIPS
A.PHI.SY - WRITTEN IN GREEK LETTERING ALSO, ARE MADE MOSTLY UP OF BLOODS AND FOLKS, BUT CONTAIN CRIPS AS WELL
DRUID HILL NIGGAS - WHICH ARE CRIPS AND FOLKS. (ENEMY TERRITORY TO BLOODS)
EVERGREEN BOTTOM (the BOTTOMS)- ARE MADE UP OF MOSTLY CRIPS AND BLOODS, IN WHICH SOME ARE COOL, BUT IN SOME CASES WILL BANG AGAINST ANY OUTSIDERS OF THE SAME SET, BUT DIFFERENT NEIGHBORHOODS
etc....

GATE CITY BLOODS - AT ONE TIME, NOT SURE OF TODAY BECAUSE OF MY ABSENSE DUE TO COLLEGE OUT OF STATE, WERE ALL BLOODS. IN FACT, GATE CITY BLOODS ARE KNOWN AS ONE OF THE LARGEST AND VICIOUS GANG SETS IN THE CITY OF BIRMINGHAM.
COOPER GREEN BLOODS/PIRUS - ALSO DOMINATED BY BLOOD FACTIONS, IS ANOTHER "NO-GO-NEIGHBORHOOD" IN BIRMINGHAM. MADE UP OF MOSTLY TREE TOP PIRUS
EAST LAKE BLOODS/PIRUS - EAST LAKE, ONE OF THE LARGEST GANG NEIGHBORHOODS IN BIRMINGHAM, IS MADE UP OF BLOODS, CRIPS, AND
FOLKS, WITH BLOODS AND CRIPS BEING MOST DOMINANT OF THE THREE.
WESTEND BLOODS/PIRUS - WESTEND IS THE LARGEST NEIGHBORHOOD OF GANGS IN THE CITY OF BIRMINGHAM. WITH RELATIVELY LARGE AMOUNTS OF BOTH BLOODS AND CRIPS, YET AND STILL, THIS AREA IS DOMINATED BY FOLKS
SOUTH SIDE PIRUS/BLOODS - MADE UP OF DIFFERENT NEIGHBORHOODS
FROM THE SOUTH
S.T.P. (SOUTH TOWN PIRU) - A NEIGHBORHOOD ACTUALLY ONCE BELONGING TO MOSTLY BLOOD AND PIRU SETS, BUT AFTER THE LAW INVOLVEMENTS OF MOST OF THE MEMBERS, BECAME MOSTLY DOMINATED BY CRIP AND FOLK SETS, (ALSO DUE TO THE CREATION OF C.S.O., WHO ADOPTED THE COLOR BLUE OVER RED, ALLIED AND IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES MOSTLY WITH CRIPS, ALTHOUGH SOME DID NOT CLAIM TO ACTUALLY BE A CRIP AT ALL. BUT STILL AFFILIATED WITH
THEM OVER BLOOD SETS OTHER THAN THOSE INSIDE THE HOOD.
NOW, BLOODS & PIRUS HAVE REGAINED SOME OF THEIR INFLUENCE BACK IN THE HOOD, BUT WITH THE RELOCATION OF MEMBERS FROM IT'S ADJACENT NEIGHBORHOOD, (CENTRAL CITY), SOUTH TOWN IS NOW
HOME TO MANY KINFOLKS, IN WHICH LIVE DIRECTLY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF ME ON 23RD STREET. THERE HAS BEEN GUN SHOOT OUTS SINCE
THIS HAS HAPPEN.
NORTH BIRMINGHAM PIRU
ENSLEY BLOODS - MADE UP OF MOSTLY CRIPS AND DICIPLES
A.K.E
K.PSI.
TITTIS VILLE BLOODS
NORWOOD BLOODS
EAST SIDE PIRU/BLOODS
PEACH TREE PIRU
TREE TOP PIRU- NAMED AFTER ITS ORIGIN, BUT STARTED IN COOPER GREEN (KNOWN FOR ITS TREES)
62 BRIM- MY SET WHEN I FIRST JOINED BLOODS IN '93 (NAMED AFTER ITS ORIGIN, 62 HARVARD PARK BRIM)
BLOOD VILLIAN GANGSTERS
TOP DOLLAR HUSLERS
TREE 57 (57 TREES)
ROLLIN' 30's & 20's BLOODS- NAMED AFTER ITS ORIGIN
62 AVE. BLOODS
BOUNTY HUNTERS
1-11-BLOODS
31 SWAN
INGLEWOOD- ALSO A BLOOD GANG IN FAIRFIELD CITY (ENGLEWOOD)
S&B
C.K. BLOODS
D.K. BLOODS
B.M.K. BLOODS
PEACH STONE
RED WATTS
Q TOWN BRIMS
WESTSIDE PIRU
KAMPANELA PARK - NAMED AFTER ITS ORIGIN
VILLIAGE BOYS
BLOOD STONE CLAN
H.2.O- POSSIBLY NAMED AFTER ITS ORIGIN
B.B.D
TRAMP-S
E.S.T
LA. DENVA LANE- NAMED AFTER ITS ORIGIN
FRUIT TOP/FRUIT TOWN- NAMED AFTER ITS ORIGIN
BLOOD STONE VILLIAN- NAMED AFTER IT'S ORIGIN
49 WATTS
84 BRIM
AVENUE PIRU GANG- NAMED AFTER ITS ORIGIN
NEIGHBORHOOD FAMILY PIRU- NAMED AFTER ITS ORIGIN

SINCE MY INITIATION INTO BLOOD (62 BRIM, IN '93), I AM CURRENTLY
A NEIGHBORHOOD FAMILY PIRU - S.T.P.(SOUTH TOWN PIRU)

5OUTH 5IDE WOOP! WOOP!!!
NEIGHBORHOOD FAMILY PIRU
23RD ON 9TH AVENUE

Anonymous20

Re: Alabama Gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 15th, 2003, 12:58 am

Y.G. wrote:THATS A TRIP DOG MY HOOD CAMPANELLA PARK IS DOWN THEIR.
BLOOD, DAMU IS A WORLD WIDE THING. PEOPLE THINK WE DON'T GET BUSY ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE IN BIRMINGHAM, BUT AT ONE POINT IT GOT SO BAD BLOOD, THAT A FEW YEARS BACK, THEY HAD TO CALL BACK UP FROM THE NYPD TO COME AND TRY TO SETTLE THINGS DOWN. BUT YEAH, THEY GOT KAMPENELA PARK PIRU DOWN HERE. STILL ACTIVE.

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » January 14th, 2004, 4:21 pm

the Swans are in Buckingham and N-dale
the Nella's were in Patterson kourt and the 92 Bishops in Ridgekrest all of these sets have older dogs in them most of them are above the age of 20
The Brims are in Bel Air and ridgekrest and normandale a few are in woodley park
the cedar blocks are spread throughout the sity

Sleep100

Unread post by Sleep100 » September 18th, 2004, 2:18 pm

WHAT ABOUT ROLLIN 90s IN BIRMINGHAM? THIS CAT I WAS LOCCED UP with FROM B'HAM SAID HIS COUSIN AND THEM IS 90s OUT THERE... I DUNNO WHAT PART OF THE CITY IT WAS THOUGH

edgarb

Unread post by edgarb » September 23rd, 2004, 5:26 pm

IN Birmingham, where are the toughest neighborhoods? Where can one go to get a glimpse at gang members on their turf and not be in too much danger? What happens if they catch you there?

edgarb

Unread post by edgarb » September 28th, 2004, 5:41 pm

up up yo, anyone have an answer for me?

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » October 1st, 2004, 1:34 am

edgarb wrote:up up yo, anyone have an answer for me?
MY ANSWER IS THAT YOU JUST THIRSTY NIGGA

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 19th, 2012, 6:30 pm

CHRIS wrote:
edgarb wrote:up up yo, anyone have an answer for me?
MY ANSWER IS THAT YOU JUST THIRSTY NIGGA
Man, stay out of the hood in the Ham. Birmingham is full of gangs and gangstas. You want a glimpse, watch first 48!

Mzcomplcat3d
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Monroville

Re: Birmingham, Alabama - Crips & Bloods

Unread post by Mzcomplcat3d » February 15th, 2017, 4:57 am

I'm a white girl from Birmingham and trust me of you ain't from there you don't wanna go and see no "gang" tf you on I tell you what the best thing you can do is wear a lot of blue and take ya ass to gatecity you will see plenty of "gang members" lol but nah frfr I lived 2 blocks behind the south town projects till I was 14 the moved to East lake off 4th ave till I was 17 when I moved around the curve from gate city in irondale and growing up in the 90's and being the only white person frfr my god mother raised me and she was mixed and had all black children I had to fight and earn respect in the streets and tbh I wouldn't have wanted it any other way it taught me a lot about loyalty and being real which where I live now people don't live by there is more to gangs than color they become family they make sure your good that you eat and when you get locked up they watch out for your family you hear a lot of negative talk about gangs but you don't ever hear what good they do when my real mom put me out when I was 14 and left me in the streets without looking back I met up with my big hommie and just to be clear I don't claim because a true blood can't be white they can only be associated and that takes a lot of footwork but he showed me the ropes his wife taught me game and I earned my stripes and help feed my family if it wasn't for them there is no telling what would have happened to me because they didn't have to let me stay after my mom left but they did and that's what blood means to me it means family and always having someone watch out for you and I still call them family to this day when I go home I go see them I call her momma and that's what she is she taught me all I know and showed me what loyalty is so ima end this with blood love overcomes our depressions

Mzcomplcat3d
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Monroville

Unread post by Mzcomplcat3d » February 15th, 2017, 5:04 am

edgarb wrote:IN Birmingham, where are the toughest neighborhoods? Where can one go to get a glimpse at gang members on their turf and not be in too much danger? What happens if they catch you there?
Are you slow or some because you do know that there are places in Birmingham cops won't even go to right ?