mexican blood gang...SANGRE ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

mexican blood gang...SANGRE ?

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » July 28th, 2003, 7:22 pm

I was wondering, is there a mexican gang in LA that claim blood?The reason i ask is i remenber seeing a documentry on LA gangs and they had a mexican gang that was flamed up, are they called SANGRE??? I also remenber a tv show years ago that talked about "BROWN BLOODS"? :roll:

Anonymous20

Re: mexican blood gang...SANGRE ?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 29th, 2003, 1:56 am

in los angeles the mexican gang called f13florence13 write ck on the walls which stand for crip killers in 38st mexican gang are crips in 18st are crips in have a clicc called hoover locos they are clicc up with the hoover crips the 52 hoovers on 52nd st in hoover.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 29th, 2003, 7:41 am

i don't think 38 st ogz are claiming crips ,no way they surenos its an old hood and they have members high ranked in la eme ,they the one who were involved in sleepy lagoon murder back in the 50's ,the only hoods that have good relation with crips are 18 st and hoovers thats true but 18 are far from claimin' crips they surenos ! and in the pn they will kill all crips cause they under la eme's rules , venice 13 are cool with shoreline but it don't make them crips ... and the fact florencia claim ck doesn't make them bloods !!!no way!!! surenos are surenos they wear blue like us but they are not crips !!!! some young cv chicano gang claim crips too but because they never got locked ,cause out of la pinta they all come out hating niggas ,and payin taxes lolol cv bkm are young surenos that claim crips but all other varrios don't even respect them ...i was wondering why culver city boys who are surenos wear red rags?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 29th, 2003, 9:06 am

Supposedly Inglewood Family used to exist/coexist in the Culver City projects back in the day, therefore CXC adopted the red rag. Also, Harpy's used to hold the red rag too, maybe it was an opposite motion to 18's blue rag, or just because they were in close proximity to bloods. Sangre is an old varrio from the San Gabriel Valley. They are not bloods. No surenos are bloods or crips, simple as that. Some of the old hoods might have a crip faction..i.e. La Mirada Hustlers from La Mirada Locos in the Sunset/Virgil area.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » July 29th, 2003, 10:35 am

Its not SANGRE its actually SANGRA. Its supposed to be short for SAN GABRIEL and as for HARPYS they sported the red flag because they had close ties to some of the 20's but they are still surenos. I dont know about CXC though.

A-1

Unread post by A-1 » July 30th, 2003, 1:06 am

WHAT'S BRACKIN YALL THIS IS J.B. THEY TRIED TO BAN ME, BUT ANYWAYZ BACK TO TO THE QUESTIONS I KNOW SOME ESE'S THAT STAY OVER BY THE PUEBLO'S IN WATTS AND THEY SPORT RED, BUT I NEVER ASKED THEM WHAT'S UP IT. PLUS I HEARD THE MEXICAN MAFIA HAS THE SURENOS SPORT BLUE AND THE NORTENOS SPORT RED IN NORTHERN CALI.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 30th, 2003, 1:27 am

pueblos have a mexican click called pueblos and an asian click too calle oriental boyz , i didn't knew that the surenos click was flamin' ?

A-1

Unread post by A-1 » July 31st, 2003, 3:26 am

WELL I KNOW FO SHO THAT THOSE ORIENTAL BOYZ BE FLAMIN.

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » November 20th, 2003, 9:15 am

I KNOW OF SOME MEXICAN BLOODSETS...BUT NOT WITHIN CALIFORNIAS BOUNDRIES...HERE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS YOU GOT SOME...AND I DON'T MEAN THE MIXED ONES THAT CLAIM AN ANGELINO/CALIFAS MIGRANT GANG...BUT LOCAL SETS OF BOTH BLOODS AND CRIPS THAT ARE MADE UP OF PURELY MEXICANS OR OTHER HISPANICS...I ALSO KNOW OF SOME OUT IN MEXICO...MONTERREY~NUEVO LEON TO BE MORE PRECISE...THAT CLAIM TO BE OF ONE OR THEE OTHER...SOME CLAIM LOCALSETS AND SOME CLAIM THEE ANGELINO MIGRANT SETS...AND SINCE THEY ARE IN MEXICO WELL THEY ARE ONLY COMPOSED BY THEM...AND SOME ARE STRAIGHT WITH THE ORIGINALITY OF IT BUT SOME ARE WHAT ONE WOULD CALL HYBRID GANGS...THE ONES THAT MIX BOTH CALIFAS AND CHICAGO/MIDWEST IDEAS TOGETHER...OR LOCAL IDEAS WITH U.S. INFLUENCE IT MIGHT SEEM...I THINK THESE ARE VERY PROBLEMATIC...BUT THAT'S ANOTHER MATTER ALL TOGETHER...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 1:08 pm

i heard ther is a gang called

mexican piru in orange county any one know of them

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » January 27th, 2004, 1:44 pm

There used to be thousands of mexican blookds and crips in Orange county. Almost half of all esse hoods used to be red or blue affiliated in the 80's. They stuck with the black when locked up for years until the early-mid 90's when I guess the eme finally had enough and squashed it. Mainly by putting a green light on any mexican bloods or crips. Most neighbor hoods just switched over to more mexican names. Mexican Pirus were in Westminster, I don't know what happened to them.

There were also
Baby Shelly street Bloods (babys were all mexican, real shellys were black), they mostly split up and went to either Eastside Santa Ana, or to El Salvador Park FTroop.
A lot of Blood L's were mexican and they went to the same 2 clicks. Half of El Savador Park FTroop used to be bloods, and they still sport red rags, and say dog and blood a lot. On the down low, the ones that used to bang blood keep close ties with their old blood sets on the street, they just act like cholos when they're around other cholos. There are a just a couple that I know of that ignored the warning from the eme, and stuck with the now all black neighborhoods, and they havent had any trouble in county or the pen. One I know of even has relatives that are "connected" and I know that it's on sight for his own brothers and uncles when they see him, but it's been that way for almost 10 years and so far nothin major has happend

Comps Crips were an all mexican crip gang, now they are Westside Los Compadres.
Lil Hood Crips is now just Lil hood. There was another one I can't remember the name, but alot of them turned into alley boys.

Did this same type of thing ever happen in LA? Were there any fully mexican crip and blood gangs in LA back in the days?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 29th, 2004, 4:20 pm

THATS FU-KIN CRAZY

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 29th, 2004, 4:59 pm

capone2 wrote:in los angeles the mexican gang called f13florence13 write ck on the walls which stand for crip killers in 38st mexican gang are crips in 18st are crips in have a clicc called hoover locos they are clicc up with the hoover crips the 52 hoovers on 52nd st in hoover.
WHEN FLORENCIA WRITE CK IT MEANS COAST KILLA. THERE AT WAR WITH THE EAST COAST CRIPS 59-62-76-89STREETS.......

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 29th, 2004, 5:01 pm

capone2 wrote:in los angeles the mexican gang called f13florence13 write ck on the walls which stand for crip killers in 38st mexican gang are crips in 18st are crips in have a clicc called hoover locos they are clicc up with the hoover crips the 52 hoovers on 52nd st in hoover.
DONT LISTEN TO CAPONE, HE'S A ROOKIE....38ST R SURENOS ON THE EASTSIDE OF SOUTH CENTRAL.....18ST HOOVER LOCOS R IN THE PICO UNION AREA, MILES AWAY FROM 52 HOOVERS...CRIPS..BLOODS...AND CHOLOS(SURENOS).......DONT GET IT MIXED UP

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 29th, 2004, 5:03 pm

bgCASPER wrote:i don't think 38 st ogz are claiming crips ,no way they surenos its an old hood and they have members high ranked in la eme ,they the one who were involved in sleepy lagoon murder back in the 50's ,the only hoods that have good relation with crips are 18 st and hoovers thats true but 18 are far from claimin' crips they surenos ! and in the pn they will kill all crips cause they under la eme's rules , venice 13 are cool with shoreline but it don't make them crips ... and the fact florencia claim ck doesn't make them bloods !!!no way!!! surenos are surenos they wear blue like us but they are not crips !!!! some young cv chicano gang claim crips too but because they never got locked ,cause out of la pinta they all come out hating niggas ,and payin taxes lolol cv bkm are young surenos that claim crips but all other varrios don't even respect them ...i was wondering why culver city boys who are surenos wear red rags?
...CULVER CITY BOYS WHERE RED BECAUSE VENICE 13 WEARS BLUE, PLUS ITS THERE CITYS COLOR..THERE STILL SURENOS.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 29th, 2004, 5:06 pm

A-1 wrote:WHAT'S BRACKIN YALL THIS IS J.B. THEY TRIED TO BAN ME, BUT ANYWAYZ BACK TO TO THE QUESTIONS I KNOW SOME ESE'S THAT STAY OVER BY THE PUEBLO'S IN WATTS AND THEY SPORT RED, BUT I NEVER ASKED THEM WHAT'S UP IT. PLUS I HEARD THE MEXICAN MAFIA HAS THE SURENOS SPORT BLUE AND THE NORTENOS SPORT RED IN NORTHERN CALI.
HOLD ON...THE PUEBLOS IS NOT IN WATTS, THERE ON EAST 52ND ST IN SOUTH LOS ANGELES....

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 14th, 2004, 9:43 pm

big rusty wrote:I was wondering, is there a mexican gang in LA that claim blood?The reason i ask is i remenber seeing a documentry on LA gangs and they had a mexican gang that was flamed up, are they called SANGRE??? I also remenber a tv show years ago that talked about "BROWN BLOODS"? :roll:
There is San Gra (San Gabriel) in L. A. County, and there is Sanger in No. Cal. East of Fresno and north of Selma & Reedley.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 17th, 2004, 5:11 pm

bgCASPER wrote:surenos are surenos
Hell yeh aint no REAL Sureno claim'n "blood" or "crip"

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » September 18th, 2004, 2:12 pm

maybe thas that gang i was talkin bout SGV some foo told me he was from some sangabriel valley gang sounded like a sangre or whatever but he always wear blue khaki suits n blue n white t'z

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 18th, 2004, 9:13 pm

i think you mean sanger
its a town with surenos and nortenos
you prolly saw some sanger nortenos

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 18th, 2004, 9:18 pm

There is San Gra (San Gabriel) in L. A. County, and there is Sanger in No. Cal. East of Fresno and north of Selma & Reedley.

WINETIME24
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by WINETIME24 » March 26th, 2015, 12:58 pm

bgcasper wrote:i don't think 38 st ogz are claiming crips ,no way they surenos its an old hood and they have members high ranked in la eme ,they the one who were involved in sleepy lagoon murder back in the 50's ,the only hoods that have good relation with crips are 18 st and hoovers thats true but 18 are far from claimin' crips they surenos ! and in the pn they will kill all crips cause they under la eme's rules , venice 13 are cool with shoreline but it don't make them crips ... and the fact florencia claim ck doesn't make them bloods !!!no way!!! surenos are surenos they wear blue like us but they are not crips !!!! some young cv chicano gang claim crips too but because they never got locked ,cause out of la pinta they all come out hating niggas ,and payin taxes lolol cv bkm are young surenos that claim crips but all other varrios don't even respect them ...i was wondering why culver city boys who are surenos wear red rags?
@ : bgCASPER : CV CHICANO`GANG has never claimed CRIP!! Don't know where you get ur info from but let me tell you is false G
It , Started as CCG COMPTON CHICANO`GANG nothing to do with CRIPS then eventually became CVCG COMPTON VARRIO CHICANO GANG S/SCVCxG never been no CRIPOS nor claimed CRIP SOUTHSIDE CVCxGang 13

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 8th, 2016, 5:38 pm

Well sangre does mean blood in Spanish and a Mexican blood can say it like that.

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Unread post by Apache » February 22nd, 2016, 6:19 pm

There's La Sangra but they rep the trece, not Bloods. Members of this gang were responsible for the Maxson road murders.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 28th, 2016, 5:54 pm

Some Sangre Chicano rap:

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » April 29th, 2016, 6:15 am

That sounds like Norteno rap from New Mexico!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 29th, 2016, 9:17 am

silentwssj wrote:That sounds like Norteno rap from New Mexico!
I don't know if I ever heard any ene rap from NM. Do you have links you could post of some? Maybe on your thread?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » April 29th, 2016, 9:57 pm

Remember ENA Gigglez! She was from Sacra and was making videos in Espanola NM! I posted some of her songs on my music page a long time ago!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 30th, 2016, 4:38 pm

silentwssj wrote:Remember ENA Gigglez! She was from Sacra and was making videos in Espanola NM! I posted some of her songs on my music page a long time ago!
Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about them. I liked when she made music w/her ex.

BooRoc
If in the United States: Ohio
What city do you live in now?: Cleveland

Unread post by BooRoc » August 3rd, 2016, 2:50 am

silentwssj wrote:Remember ENA Gigglez! She was from Sacra and was making videos in Espanola NM! I posted some of her songs on my music page a long time ago!
Homie that's funny. I used to live in Espanola, and let me tell you they have a bunch of Nortenos out there. My brother and I used to hang some of them at Veldez Park on the West Side. For being a small town they jave a crap load of gangs. Im gonna be back in Espanola for a visit this Friday.

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 20th, 2017, 9:43 am

Yall never heard of the Mexican Swan Bloods? They a full Mexican click from the swans they deep af. I seen a rumble between them and f13s about 5on5 when they was they shook hands and parted ways. They active tho on wadsworth 70somethin

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 20th, 2017, 9:45 am

BooRoc wrote:
Homie that's funny. I used to live in Espanola, and let me tell you they have a bunch of Nortenos out there. My brother and I used to hang some of them at Veldez Park on the West Side. For being a small town they jave a crap load of gangs. Im gonna be back in Espanola for a visit this Friday.
Whats the deal with them nortenos from there? Dude was saying they are cool with surenos. I was like nah you stupid they arch enemies.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”