TIJUANA BAJA CALIFORNIA NORTE

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

TIJUANA BAJA CALIFORNIA NORTE

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 20th, 2004, 1:00 pm

wcrockets
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:09 pm Post subject: tj

I see gang signs written all over the walls from Tijuana to Ensenada in Baja. I would think there are quite a few street gangs in Mexico. Anyone know 100% about this?

SoCalBandit
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:16 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

In TJ theres a LOT of gangs. The TJ ghettos are pretty bad.

Arellano-Felix Cartel (AKA Tijuana Cartel) was pretty big, and still is, it just happens to be going to shit now that the government actually decided to get involved.

Ridah253
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:53 am Post subject: Re: Mexico

IN TIJUANA THERE IS THE 8TH STREET GANG AND THE 23RD STREET GANG. I WAS TALKING TO ONE OF THE O/G`S OF 23RD AND SHE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT A WAR BETWEEN 23RD AND 8TH STREET.

lonewolf
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:19 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Here's the list of gangs in T.J. TiJuas, that I've compiled so far. A lot of the TiJuana gangs have been started by Homies from Cali, especially from L.A. & S.D. Therefore they might carry the same name of a gang in your neck of the woods, but the majority of those local members do not share for the most part the same indoctrination or allegiance as in the O.G. hoods. You must keep in mind that it is a completely different world and way about doing things, the level of violence for the street gangs is still relatively still on "rumbles" and "1 on 1", 2 against 3" and so on, bats, bottles, chains, fileros, and whole lot of rocas y piedras (rocks & stones) are o.k., Guns are used for other type of business such as "setting up a store" but then you have to get a "MADRINA" (P.D. PROTECTION-FAIRY GODMOTHER) as well as your suppliers authorizing you from the "ESTABLISHMENT(S)-CARTELES"., Also there's other types street gang membership in the "COLONIAS" (NEIGHBORHOODS) other than just "CHOLOS", you may be active but not necessarily be sporting the traditional "GANG STYLE", the Judas/Juras down here are way different than say LAPD and play by a complete different set of rules and so do the vatos out here
BARRIO CREDENCE 13 / CREDENCIA.,
BARRIO SHAOLIN.,
BARRIO LONE WOLF.,(NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ALIAS)
BARRIO CINCUENTAS / 50's.,
BARRIO DEL SOL 13 / SUN TOWN.,
BARRIO CAñON DEL SOL.,
BARRIO 3 ESTRELLAS / 3 STARS.,
BARRIO MEMORIES LOCO.,
BARRIO CHOLO BOLT.,
BARRIO CHOLO TOWN.,
BARRIO CHEMO / CINCO MIL 5000.,
BARRIO MAFFIA 13.,
BARRIO MUERTO 31 / DEAD TOWN.,
BARRIO SHERMAN.,
BARRIO SOMBRA / SHADOW.,
BARRIO EAST SIDE LOMITA / LOMAS.,
BARRIO HOMEBOY 13.,
BARRIO LOGAN.,
BARRIO HUMILDES / POOR TOWN.,
BARRIO POBRES / POOR SIDE.,
BARRIO WILMAS.,
BARRIO LONGO.,
BARRIO BRUJO / WIZARDS.,
BARRIO BUITRE / VULTURES.,
BARRIO VIEJO / OLD TOWN.,
BARRIO REY 13 / KINGMEN.,
BARRIO HARPYS.,
BARRIO GRANDE BAJADITA / BIG LOWER SIDE.,
BARRIO SORDO 23 / QUIET SIDE.,
BARRIO MAYA 13 aka: MAGO 13 / MAGICIANS.,
BARRIO 16TH STREET.,
BARRIO 3RA DEL PARQUE / 3RD ST PARK.,
BARRIO SESENTAS / 60's.,
BARRIO WALTER 70's.,
BARRIO DIAMANTE / DIAMONDS.,
BARRIO EL GEMA.,
BARRIO SABRITAS.,
BARRIO LA TENOCH.,
BARRIO LA COSTA 53 / THE COAST.,
BARRIO LA VILLA.,
BARRIO GRANDE ZONA NORTE / BIG NORTH SIDE.,
BARRIO BUENA VISTA.,
BARRIO LA ESCONDIDA / THE HIDDEN SIDE.,
BARRIO LA PILA / THE WATER TANK.,
BARRIO LA LLUVIA / THE RAIN.,
BARRIO LA TAPATIA 13.,
BARRIO TREINTAS / 30's.,
BARRIO CUARENTAS / 40's.,
BARRIO EL ARBOLITO / THE TREE.,
BARRIO LA HERRERA / IRONMEN.,
BARRIO KEY STREET / CAñON K.,
BARRIO JOHNSON / CAñON JOHNSON.,
BARRIO LOS PINOS 11 / PINE TREES.,
BARRIO MIDNIGHTERS.,
BARRIO REBELDES / REBELS.,
BARRIO DEL RIO / RIVER SIDE.,
BARRIO IMPERIALS 13.,
BARRIO LA MARYS.,
BARRIO NUEVO / NEW TOWN.,
BARRIO ZETA.,
BARRIO GLORIA 20.,
BARRIO INTOCABLES / UNTOUCHABLES.,
BARRIO GENOVA 9TH STREET.,
BARRIO PUEBLO PERRO / DOG TOWN.,
BARRIO MALDITOS 27.,
BARRIO EL PATO aka:CAñON DEL PATO / DUCK TOWN.,
BARRIO PACHUCOS.,
BARRIO SOLER LOCOTES.,
BARRIO TOMAS.,
BARRIO BANDOLEROS INCORPORADOS / INC. GANGSTERS.,
BARRIO BENAVIDES.,
BARRIO PEMEX 13.,
BARRIO CHICOS MALOS / BAD BOYS.,
BARRIO LA BARDA / THE WALL.,
BARRIO SANTOS / SAINTS.,
BARRIO LA LINEA 13 / BORDER SIDE.,
BARRIO JARDIN / GARDENS.,
BARRIO PLEBES / PLAYBOYS.,
BARRIO MARAVILLA.,
BARRIO PELONES aka:RAPAS / SKINHEADS.,
BARRIO LARGOS / THIEFS.,
BARRIO DUKES.,
BARRIO PRIMERA FLATS.,
BARRIO DIESICOHO / 18 STREET.,
BARRIO MAS LOCOS / MORE CRAZYS.,
BARRIO VILLANOS / VILLAINS.,
BARRIO PITUFOS / THE SMURFS.,
BARRIO BANDIDOS / BANDITS.,
BARRIO REGINA / REGINE.,
BARRIO 22 TWENTY TWO CALIBER.,
BARRIO FANTOMAS / PHANTOMS.,
BARRIO VAGOS / STRAYS.,
BARRIO SILVER 65.,
BARRIO STRAY CATS.,
BARRIO CAñON DEL DIABLO.,
BARRIO VAGABUNDOS / WANDERERS.,
BARRIO 13 LOCOS.,
BARRIO EL CARTEL 13 / THE CARTEL 13.,
BARRIO BOSQUE / THE WOODS.,
BARRIO CITY HEIGHTS.,
BARRIO AZTECA 13.,
BARRIO PANDILLA JUVENIL / THE MOD SQUAD.,
BARRIO COWBOYS.,
BARRIO PANTERAS / PANTHERS.,
BARRIO MUTUA 13 / MUTUALISM.,
BARRIO EL RUBI / THE JEWEL.,
BARRIO CINCO ESQUINAS / FIVE CORNERS.,
BARRIO LOS LAURELES / LAUREL SIDE.,
BARRIO 360 BOLT - INACTIVE (OLDIE).,

and many more, some I know where they're at, some I know Homies from, some I see hit up on the walls and camiones (buses), and some I don't get along with., "ALL" are "13" since their creation, some go back to the 60's as in my familias neighborhood DEL SOL 13 / MISION DEL SOL - not affiliated with San Diego's Del Sol Varrio.

BIGG LISTO
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:04 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Trip out ese, thats along ass lista.

RuthlessBone
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:38 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

damn, thats alot of barrios. i remember seeing alot 18st tags last time i was down there.

Casper
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:39 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Thats a big list homie

lonewolf
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:43 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Some 18organized like in COL. INDEPENDENCIA, keeping others in check, but for the most part 18 streeters are mostly deportees that did not really get the hang of things in L.A., a few of them in my Colonia, the only hard vato was EL PUPPET WSXV3ST TINY WINOS doing life I beleive now up in San Quentin. others Lil Man2, Negro, Silent - busters in my book.

RuthlessBone
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:51 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

my homie from NSXV3st had some probelms with some WS18streeters down their in TJ and had to fight them. whats the point of claiming the same barrio if you arent even going to get along when you see each other? lol...but anyways..how big is TJ? i know its a big city but how big compared to LA?

lonewolf
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:02 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

2+ Million Souls and growing everyday in the land area one eighth the size of L.A. all hills, hillsides, and canyons, with Mejicanos from every corner of the Country, all bringing in their way of doing things, from different dialects and foods, to the bad sides of their respective cities and towns, not to mention "US" from accroos the border in Califas bringing in our chaos as well. But TJ has never been an angel of a city, always has had a notorious reputation, a lot of feuds and wars that spill into the cartels as well between the locals and the sinaloans as well as other recent immigrants from "chilangoland aka"Mexico City". As to NS18 vs WS18, I was around when the NS was started by the WS in the 818 Mid Valley, and like I posted in other forum topics, those Biggest Gangs sometimes feud with each other because in reality they have very little in common.

RuthlessBone
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:41 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

anyone know what gangs are in Ensenada? just woundering cause i have family who stays there. i just know they have 18st.

BIGG LISTO
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:24 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

WS.Eighteen started every other side they have but ya when hoods get big they always get into it with each other, whether its side vs. side, homeboy vs. homeboy or click vs. click. A few months ago the Alsace LS and the Lil Lowks(their youngsters) from the Jefferson Park area had sh.. with each other.

lonewolf
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:35 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Ain't been down there for a long ass time, I used to have a lady there, and the Barrio was Valle Verde (Green Valley). There's also a place east of Ensenada called Ojos Negros - real nice place where I went camping a couple of times.

MARTINEZ.
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:35 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

ORALE...FIRME LIST LONE~WOLF,

EVERY SINGLE BARRIO CLAIMS "SUR 13" CORRECT ?

EVEN "BARRIO MARAVILLA" ???
ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY MV IN EAST LOS ?

lonewolf
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:31 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Somehow I knew that you would ask that question Señor Martinez, ha ha ha.,
Here we go Homie, the answer is definitely, MaraVilla in TJ was the offspring of vatos from L.A. started back around 1980 or so, along with the explosion in Cholo Gangs that occurred in the city around that same time, lots of other Barrios started up with duplicate names in different Colonias with either L.A. or S.D. names, however the same understanding that the o.g. vatos had from their respective Cities did not fit the long established way of doing things down here, so even though MaraVilla split from the rest of "13" & La eME, it did not affect it in TJ for the most part because (1) La Eme does'nt control TJ's or Baja Califas Prison system. (2) "13" has for as long as I can remember -(keep in mind my family has been in TJ since 1962)- associated 13 with "Mariguana" as another way in saying "Locos" and not really Sureños as it is understood in Cali, the Norte vs Sur does'nt really fly down here where everybody is Mejicanos. (3) The TJ gangs allegiances to the L.A. or S.D. gangs is not really there because down here, there's more allegiance to the Colonia then to out of towners with new ideas - that being said - the trend is changing BIG TIME. But you still have Homies from different Barrios in Cali joining the same Gang down here in TJ, there's no contradiction in it because like I said, there's really no real allegiance to the Cali Barrios. (4) By adopting a name from a Cali gang is mostly for reasons of known notoriety, sort of like a psychological warfare, for instance the name EL CARTEL 13 to instill on their enemies a thought that they have "connections".
I hope that I was not to confusing in my writting Señor Martinez.

MR_BIGGZ
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:37 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Q-vole Lonewolf, the list u put up is pretty good, damn, there are some barrios there that i didn't even knew existed, i would put there also Barrio Perla over in La Zona Norte, i think there is also a varrio Otay, not sure though, oh yeah, and where i live at, Barrio Roma x3, thats are a few i can think of right now, but you covered a lot of them on your list.

Alrato compa!

lonewolf
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:39 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Orale Loco, so we are neighbors, you're from La Roma by the cemetary, just behind La Herrera. So you must be familiar with the Mision Del Sol que no.

MR_BIGGZ
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:54 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Simon, so u live in El Soler, right, i go there all the time, to get some tacos for the most part, your just a few minutes from where im at.

lonewolf
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:56 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Tijuana es una ciudad que supera el mote de "violenta" y "caótica". Es volátil como las almas que la utilizan como trampolín para brincar al otro lado, a través del río o del desierto. Es un popurrí de culturas. Es la cantina y el prostíbulo de los gringos. Es inocente y perversa. Es la línea de batalla, el microcosmos de lo que será México, la cabeza de playa de la ola Hispano-Americano que llegará hasta la Patagonia.
La ciudad donde asusta a todos. La consideran terrible, cada vez nos agringamos más, pero también Estados Unidos se hispaniza cada día. ¿Quién asimilará a quién? ¿Cómo se llamará la nación que tenga como base este nuevo mestizaje?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tijuana is a city that goes above "violent & chaotic". Is volatile like the souls that utilize it as a springboard to jump accross to the other side, thru the river or the desert. It is a mixing bowl of cultures. It is the bar & whorehouse of the gringos. She is inocent & perverse. She is the battle line, the microcosm of what is and will become Mexico, the beachhead for the Hispano-American wave that will reach all the way to the tip of South America. It is the city that scares everyone. She is considered terrible, everyday we become more Americanized, but the United States also becomes more Hispanized every day. But who will assimilate who? What would be the name of the nation which has as its base this new breed?

lonewolf
Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:03 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

Since the Wild West days, border natives have often been a law unto themselves - a product of their historic resentment of racist gringos to the north and haughty chilangos (Mexico City residents) to the south who sneered at the border for being neither American nor Mexican enough. "That identity crisis and alienation grew into the violent face of the border". Coupled with the region's poverty, it spawned a subculture of Pachucos & Cholos.

lonewolf
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:10 pm Post subject: Re: Mexico

BSTLS Barrio STreet LocoS - at Playas de Tijuana
Varrio NAZY 13 - at Colonia Aleman, Tijuana

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: TIJUANA BAJA CALIFORNIA NORTE

Unread post by SILENCIO » November 9th, 2004, 2:51 am

Ey Wolf, where u get the list from, just wondering.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 9th, 2004, 1:04 pm

A lot of the Old City of Tijuana is very well known to me, from La Libertad on the east side of the river, to Playas on the far west end of the city.
When I was in my heyday I spent a lot of summers and winters in Tijuana at my familias, and I did a lot of running around getting to know all kinds of people and morritas, I also spent quite a few nights en LA OCHO, San Antonio De Los Buenos & Playas Delegaciones (Police Jails), I was taken to Ministerio Publico many times. While most weekeners and tourists spend their time partying at La Revo thinking that that is the place to be - I spent the time getting to know the real TiJuana in Las Colonias.
Cortijo San Jose
Danubio Azul
El Burocratas
Mutualismo
are some of the salones (dance halls) I attendended regularly, as well as THE HOUSE PARTIES, in which there is always beautiful mujeres (women) and of course, broncas (fights) at the end.
Like I said before, I have a huge family, and I have a house south of the border en el Fraccionamiento Soler (VARRIO DEL SOL / SOLER LOCOTES), aka: MISION DEL SOL to differentiate it from the Cañon Del Sol down the cliffside and Varrio Del Sol on the other side of the bridge next to Los Altos.

I compiled the list from my days and from what I see that is still around.
I will try to input where the Barrios on the list are located in, some are no longer around, and some with the same name, are in different Colonias but unaffiliated with each other.
Most of the Old Surfo gangs from the 70's and 80's are no longer around, and you also may know how it is way different down here from the way the gangs are in Califas. You may have different gangs in a Colonia that fight each other but when it comes down to fighting vatos from other colonias they band & stick together.
The COLONIA is above the different barrios that inhabit their borders, is one of the things that I quickly learned down here.

One more thing, down here in TJ, there is Barrios that carry only a number, like Barrio 51, BARRIO 22, BARRIO 13, BARRIO 64, BARRIO 53, and so on and on, but I chose to omit those because there is so many of them and in so many different Colonias at once that it is hard to break them down. The numbers go anywhere from 1 to 80+, so what I have tried to do is just keep it to the Notorious ones and the ones that cliqued up with Barrios that have a name.
Anyone familiar with TJ will know what I'm talking about in regards to these number barrios all over the place.
Last edited by Lonewolf on November 9th, 2004, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

b

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 9th, 2004, 1:14 pm

Alright here we go, the best that I can put it down right now without thinking too hard - which is beyond me nowadays LOL.

CREDENCE aka: CREDENCIA 13 = Colonia Jardin.
This Barrio took its name back in the mid 70's from CCR Credence Clearwater Revival, back in the days when Classic Rock was coming in strong, replacing the oldies style music in some barrio crowds, this was a time when 3 types of gangs formed, the Cholos, the Surfos (Stoner type), and the Juniors or Cremas (Cowboy / Flashy look style). But Credence 13 was straight up Cholo dress with Classic Rock type music (a mix for sure), crazy locos in this hood for sure, known far and wide.

REY 13 aka: Los Reyes = Colonia Jardin
The second but equal to C13, this barrio beefed heavy with the barrios from Colonia La Villa up the hill, which to anyone familiar with TJ, that Colonia ain't no joke.

Barrio Brujo and Barrio Buitre both from Cañon Las Palmeras, beefed heavy with the old Primera Flats in Colonia El Pedregal and held their own locally.

Barrio Humildes in Colonia Lazaro Cardenas dominates its side of the city and the only real true rival to them is Barrio 60 (Sixties) in Colonia Los Laureles which is another Top Gun in the area before you reach Tijuana Beach.

Next in line in that part of town would be to my surprise of recent news Compton Varrio 70 in Colonia Miramar and Barrio 35 in El Mirador neighborhood down the hill.

CHOLO BOLT and EAST SIDE LOMITA are in an un-redeveloped part of the Lomas Infonavit section of the west Tijuana neighborhood. The ESL was started by vatos from LOMITA in South East San Diego and the vatos from CHOLO BOLT were a mix of Cholos and Surfos that joined up to oppose ESL., Neither ones real contenders, I had a lady in their hood and when they hit me a couple of times, I gave them the mad dog up in your face attitude and they kept it cool. I don't believe either of these two barrios are still around, but then again I ain't been there lately, just pass by on the main street but failed to see placasos / tags.

SORDO 23 was formed by two gangs Barrio SORDO & Barrio 23 in Los Altos neighborhood, they cliqued up to put up a front against my TJ Hood, but when they have to cross the bridge, they find it real difficult to make it back out without getting their butts sent up deep inside their a'hole LOL.
There is a Varrio Del Sol on their side of the bridge, they claim the same name as my hood, but everybody knows that they can't cut it and get stumped by others around them, over time they have made approaches to the REAL HOOD but have been sent on their merry way back across the bridge, and are no longer around in numbers as they used to be.
Another Barrio SANTOS is long gone and not heard of anymore in this side of town, but I have seen it hit up still in Las Burras (The Mules) what we call the City Bus down here, maybe is from another part of town but who knows, it's hard to tell.

The Lomas Infonavit neighborhood is like a "huge" Housing Projects Complex and has a wide multitude of crowds, most of the old Cholo and Surfo gangs have given way to new gangs that are small in comparison to the olden days, but some survive to this day, still holding their corners, one of them is WALTER 70's Cholo Gang, along with BARRIO SHERMAN. Some of the others are STRAY CATS, Barrio SOMBRA, Barrio SHAOLIN and SABRITAS a Surfo / Stoner style gang.
These Projects style housing is notorious for all sorts of vice and lil' stores (drugs), from crystal labs and kilos of mota, to strawberries / drug prostitutes, to guns (cuetes). They have in their hood the San Antonio De Los Buenos Police Station currupt as hell, serving as protector to many.

to be continued...
Last edited by Lonewolf on November 9th, 2004, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 9th, 2004, 2:25 pm

Barrio Del Sol is the all encompassing name, umbrella to all the crowds new and old in my neighborhood.

Barrio Malditos 27 was formed back in 1976 in the Calle ARTICULO 27, in the far back end of the neighborhood and hanged around a corner store called LA FAVORITA, most of those vatos that started it where from SHELL TOWN in San Diego whom attended school and had family in S.D.

Barrio ORFA aka: Huerfanos / Orphans was - believe it or not formed by "CHRISTIANS" at an Orphanage that still is in the neighborhood, they formed first as a basketball team after church, but then had to defend themselves from other crowds that came around giving them trouble at the courts or trying to pick up on the young ladies. Needless to say because of their Christian upbringing, they only lasted a few years. They did however formed a motley crew of membership;Cholos, Surfos, & Heavy Metal Rockers. For the most part most of their Cholo membership dissolved by 1982-84.

Barrio COWBOYS was formed by Surfos / Stoners and held the front end of the neighborhood next to the MISION DEL SOL, they named their gang after the horse stables in the area of which they would borrow horses and ride around the hood, some of these are still my neighbors and have turned mainly into the underworld of trades businesses. They had vatos that knew how to fight one-on-one's, hard to find in gangs nowadays.

The main Varrio DEL SOL has always had crowds through out the neighborhood, and the main Cholo crowds have allegiances to a wide variety of Barrios from California, like 18ST, NORWALK, SHELL TOWN, DIAMOND STREET, SAN YSIDRO and even RANCHO SAN PEDRO and COLONIA CHIQUES to name a few, while the main numbers non-cholo's make up the bulk of the crowds but when you see them kicking it somewhere it will be a lot of the times at the Cholo homies pad's like myself, which when I'm down there on some weekends, I open up the front gates and put out the char-brolier and the ice box. The homies and my cousins know that when I open the gates they can come and kick it, some free-loaders but others fool-crazies. A lot of old fools though, so if you're young you might end up going to someone else's pad.

Times have changed big time though, and a lot of deep sh*t is going on nowadays from which a lot of us stay out of and tend to our own not wishing to get involved, but when it comes to us, like it did a couple of new years back, we had a block party & outnumbered the opposition at the end by at least 5 to 1. We blocked the exits and they had to crawl under cars and jump walls to get away from us. OLD SCHOOL RUMBLE style, REAL FUN.

There is a ton of stories that I can relate to you about my TJ hood, but I believe that I'm getting out of topic, so I'll drop it here and will continue with the rest of the Barrios.

to be continued...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 9th, 2004, 4:24 pm

The Colonia Aleman is home to many old barrios like EL GEMA which is one of the oldest PACHUCO/CHOLO gangs in TJ wich used to have some of the heaviest artillery in all its surroundings unmatched until the late 80's, a lot of them have spent time in the Penitencieria (Penitentiary) which was in La Mesa before they relocated it, and no prison in the U.S. compares to it. I have one uncle from there and know more than a few of them vatos. Nowadays is more mellow because of the traffic in-and-out of their hood has made it high profile, and low key is the norm now, but down the hill from their hood is BGB Barrio Grande Bajadita holding down the lil' stores and unchallenged by the rest, they have semi-big numbers but you won't catch them all together at once - spread out is the word but keep an eye out - organized locos - very old barrio.
Next to them was the old Varrio NUEVO which was started out by vatos from Varrio Nuevo Estrada from East Los. In the start I had peace with them until they crossed the line and jumped my old bro-in-law from Barrio 22 (Calibre 22) up the hill from them, I knew all those fools real well but had to break ties; they crossed so many lines in their Colonia that they are no longer around.
On the south end of Varrio Nuevo and BGB is Cañon Del Sol - not affiliated with our hood, it is down one of the canyons from us, a real tough place to get out if you find yourself in trouble, put it this way - your car won't make it out for sure. They had a clique that broke off calling itself LA REGINA aka: REGINE which still has a crowd but I don't know if they still have the same name.
In the heart of the neighborhood LA MARYS is the main contenders, big rival to EL GEMA but just the same their main people behind bars, tuff mofo's - no joke. The all encompassing varrio name is Varrio NAZY 13, this name is a local translation of Colonia "ALEMAN" which is "GERMAN" in Spanish, therefore the Raza uses "NAZY" not as affiliating with Nazys but as a Raza slang term for the hood, nothing to do with "skins".
In the border between Colonia Aleman with Colonia Linda Vista is Las Cinco Esquinas (Five Corners), crowds have always taken their name off this area and is a widely know area in this part of TJ, There is a street a block away from the five corners called Mar Negro (Black Sea), and it is a notorious place and heavily hit by police all the time.

Across from the Five Corners is Barrio Harpys in Colonia Linda Vista, it has been there since also the early 70's to this day, one of my olden TJ homies is from this Barrio, and from what I have known and been told, some of the best uncut coist comes from this hood. There is also a crowd from Florencia 13 down the canyon from Harpys in a canyon called Cañon Roma and they beef all the time.

As you make your way down you come across Barrio KEY STREET in Cañon K, a lot of crazies in this place, up the hill on the east side from them is Barrio LONE WOLF which I haven't heard of any more but still see placasos / tags, however they seem old, most of the tags I see now are from HEM Hechos En Mexico and 9TH STREET which is the offspring of the old Barrio GENOVA 9TH STREET in Colonia Altamira.

When you get to the border with Colonia Independencia you run into the Barrio Tres Estrellas (3 STARS) in Cañon Azcona, but I found out that the corner store that they took its name from is now a private home, I was there last week visiting and did not see vatos.

As you continue eastward you run into the 18 STreeters crazy vatos from all cliques, in Colonia Independencia running the south and west end of the Colonia, they ran out the locos from Barrio La Barda and are holding down the place real hard core, I kicked it many times with these fools at their carwash many times. They have to earn credits before they get a ticket to make the journey back up north after they get deported. These vatos are real, they know a lot of the people I know from olden days in L.A., I had to mediate between them and some cousins of mine in their hood and came close to a break down in communication - I had to present arms to make my point about my primos being blood of mine and would stand by them, in the end we shook hands and let it die out.

Up the street from them is Barrio MAFIA 13, old hood and also widely know in TJ, been around for 4 decades now, it is rumored that this Varrio took its name straight out from LA EME (Mexican Mafia), back in the early 70's - don't know if true or not.
The nickname for this Colonia is "LA INDIA" as it is oldenly known.

Dog Town Stoners is also in Colonia Independencia but they are not Cholos, they are Stoners and Rockers and do not have any affiliation with any U.S. gang whatsoever, they do not hold down a hood but are spread out though out the neighborhood.

As you move up from La India, you come to Colonia Guerrero, this neighborhood has many crowds, and the Barrios La Escondida, La Pila, La LLuvia, SherMan, Barrio Muerto, and PeMeX 13 to name some.

La Escondida is in the lower side of the hilly neighborhood and took it's name from a corner store, this crowd had ties to my hood in TJ, the Barrio was organized by vatos from Norwalk and local Pachucos.

La Pila was up the hill by what is know as The Castle (a castle like home on a Cliffside) which had a underground ditch type water tank near by, hence its name La Pila which translates as "Water Tank or Water Hole".

Next to La Escondida is Barrio PEMEX 13 which takes its name from the sole gas station in the area, this Barrio was started by locals and homies of mine from San Pedro back in the mid-80's.

Up on the northernmost part of the neighborhood is Barrio SherMan and Barrio MuerTO of which many with the same name are through out the city, but the vatos from this Barrio Muerto were the ones who started Barrio Muerto in Colonia Flores Magon which cliqued up the local Barrio 31 to make it Barrio MUERTO 31 which is now their main barrio outside of where they started out. The Barrio Muerto 31 in Colonia Flores Magon is credited with several police slayings and keeps its neighborhood semi police-free, it is in one of the most outlaw areas of the city outskirts.

Barrio La LLuvia (The Rain), these vatos got their name because their piece of neighborhood became a running river when the rainy season came around, LOL

Sitting at the most atop of the western hills of Tijuana is the Colonia Francisco Villa, aka: LA VILLA as is it widely and notoriously known.
This neighborhood holds a nostalgic place in TJ, for it is home to not only to some of the oldest Barrios but also clings strongly to the Cholo style in defiance to police and the new trends. In this neighborhood you can cruise around and see crowds of vatos and crowds of fine ladies hanging around in front of homes, schools and storefronts listening to oldies either in Spanish or English, this is a true beauty of La Raza old style.

Here you find BML Barrio MEMORIES LOCO in its singular form "not locos" LOCO to indicate the Barrio is crazy and to indicate the Barrio above the vatos, MEMORIES to indicate its ties to the olden ways of the Pachucos and of the city as a whole.

Barrio 51 to associate itself with a 51 Chevy Low Rider Bombita.

Barrio Diamantes aka: Diamonds, a mix of vatos from Diamond Street in West Los and locals that hung around a store with the same name from what I was told.

VGV Varrio Gloria Veinte, VGV to associate itself with the gangsters of the movie Blvd Nights but its name GLORIA is from the jefita of one of its founding members on Calle Ornelas and VEINTE (#20) for the house address they kicked it at with a mural of the Virgin of Guadalupe on the wall.

Barrio 23, with large numbers and rival to BML, this barrio has made big waves and travels far and wide as I came to witness, other than that I don't know its history.

Barrio TOMAS & Barrio BENAVIDES both next to each other and taking their names off street names where they originate in.

Barrio LA COSTA 53, a clique up from two barrios 53 & La Costa, sitting right atop the heights that look over the Lomas Infonavit housing complex by some junkyard.

to be continued....

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 9th, 2004, 7:19 pm

In the area between Lomas Infonavit, La Villa & my neighborhood Mision Del SOL, you will find Colonia Herrera which has been cleaned up big time over the last couple of decades, these vatos had large numbers and were always coming down to our dancehall and more than once we found ourselves heavely outnumbered. They also always be beefing with Barrio Cincuentas (50"s) from Cañon La Union which also has big numbers and is more traditional than La Herrera which has become too upper middle class in comparison with Barrio 50's.
Mr. BIGGZ, your hood LA ROMA is right next to La Herrera on the hillside facing the cemeteries, one behind which I forget the name of it, and the other one Panteon Jardin towards the Five Corners (Cinco Esquinas), maybe you can fill in this part better than I can ?

Along the back side of the western hills of the city, down along the Libramiento which is what we call the Highway that circles the old parts of the city from one end to another, are a myriad of Barrios, these neighborhoods are what the tourist see along the canyons and cliff sides and give the impression that the whole place is rotten poor, and these neighborhoods "are poor", Barrios with names like Los Pelones aka: Rapas (Baldies or Skinheads), IPS Imperials, Mas Locos (More Crazys), Pitufos (Smurfs), Fantomas (Phantoms), Vagos (Strays), Aztecas (Aztecs), La Tenoch (Tenochtitlan), and Cañon El Pato where taxi drivers have to pay a quota after dark if they want to transit the canyon.

As you reach the highest part of the city, which can easily be distinguished from the I-5 or I-805 in the U.S. because they have the huge television antennas that are visible from as far away as downtown San Diego. This area is called Colonia Obrera and is so huge that it is broken up into 4 sections, it is full of lower class neighborhoods and is by far the most conglomerate filled gang area of the older part of the city. For me to try and break it down to you would be extremely hard, therefore I'll just list the Cholo gangs that I know inhabit in that Colonia.

The infamous Barrio Cinco Mil (5000), aka: Barrio Chemo, takes its name from a cement glue that is used for sniffing and hallucinating. This Barrio is widely known and has held its own through out the decades.

Barrio Cholo Town, born in the golden era of the 70's, has kept its ways into this new millennium and still going.

Next to them is Barrio HOMEBOY 13, also from the golden era and heavily Cholo style.

Barrio Sherman, one of so many in the city with the same name, not so much because of Sherman in San Diego but because of the "SHERM - PCP" era when it hit TJ and everybody was getting crazy on it.

Barrio Shaolin, sister gang from what I've heard to those in Lomas Infonavit, in fact I do believe they are what is left for the most part of the 2. This Barrio took its name from the Bruce Lee movie era when everybody in those movies wore those black slippers and had that wide stride walk with the head up and the bandana across the forehead.

Barrio City Heights, duplicate name from City Heights in San Diego but befitting the heights above the city in TJ. I was told a long time ago that it was started by vatos from S.D. but I do not know anybody from there.

Barrio RBS Rebeldes (Rebels), Barrio Pobres (Poor Town), Barrio Sombra (Shadow), Barrio Muerto (Dead Town), Barrio Viejo (Old Town), Barrio Imperiales (Imperials), Barrio Chicos Malos (Bad Boys), Barrio Plebes (Playboys), Barrio Pachucos, and Barrio Vagabundos (Wanderers), are some other gangs that have a history in Col. Obrera.

As you make your way down to downtown from the east ends of the central hills, you run through Colonia Hidalgo & Cañon Johnson which have a lot of firme veteranos that have ties to many Barrios in California, and these neighborhoods are also heavy calibers.
Further down you come across Barrio Wilmas in Colonia Morelos, and Barrio Longo is somewhere in the vicinity also but I'm not sure where at, but since these two Barrios are enemies in the L.A. Harbor Area they are bound to be beefing with each other in TJ.

In the downtown area, some of the old gangs that held a lot of notoriety but none are no longer around because of the harsh crackdown by Police , where the following.

Barrio Maya, aka: Mago 13 (The Magicians), a lot of these vatos ended up in Varrio Dog Town and Lincoln Heights in North East L.A.

Barrio 3RA DEL PARQUE (3RD ST PARK), this gang was formed by Cholos from all parts of the city and held huge numbers in membership, they were a real force to contend with in the streets of downtown, they were real quick to draw numbers on you if you got into beef with them. A lot of these people found themselves in the Barrio 5TH & HILL in West Central L.A. and are rumored to have actually started FIFTH & HILL. (?)

Barrio Mutua 13, aka: Mutualismo, this gang took its name from the street and the dancehall in the downtown area that carries the same name, another force to contend with, but made up primarily of Surfos (Stoners), also fell into the abyss & disappeared.

Barrio 360 Bolt, huge gang, the 18st of TJ, with people in just about all the Colonias, all Surfos (stoners), none-cholos. They were the Godfather of all the Surfo/Stoner gangs, but like all the other gangs that called downtown their hood, they also disappeared.

North of downtown, along the border is the infamous Colonia Zona Norte (North Zone), full of vice, right next to the more widely known La Cahuila (The Red District) where the worst of the city can be found day or night.
The Barrio Midnighters is from the Pachuco era, and they hold down the area around the Danubio Azul dancehall, always with heavy calibers, not to be messed with.

Another Barrio Los Pinos 11, is also from the Pachuco era and has a lot of vatos that belong to Wop Town in San Diego. This was the main rival to the Midnighters, but Los Pinos holds more down vatos in contrast to large numbers of Midnighters.

There is a Barrio ZETA in this part of town also, is old - from the 80's but I don't know much about them, only that they are by the Police Station & Newspaper ZETA area, hence their name. There used to be also a police force called Grupo Zeta, but again I don't know anyone from that gang.
Mr. Biggz informed me of Barrio La Perla also in the Zona Norte, and I believe they take their name off a grocery store, but don't know either.

The other old gang is called Grande Zona Norte, but nowadays it forms the umbrella for a lot of the crowds in the area, but in the 70's & 80's it was also a cholo gang of itself.

to be continued...
Last edited by Lonewolf on November 9th, 2004, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 9th, 2004, 7:57 pm

As you cross the river to the east side of the city, the first neighborhood you come across is Colonia Libertad (La Libert), this is the oldest part of the city next in line to Downtown and Zona Norte.
Colonia Libertad itself is broken up in to upper & lower sides, these neighborhoods were at one time the most ruthless and vicious of all Tijuana. This area is were the famous Coyotes (Illegal Human Traffickers) made their home until Operation Gatekeeper closed down the area. Anyone that really knows TJ will be quick to tell you stories of this part of town. Pachuquismo spread from this part of town to the rest of the city, and so the Cholo style also took an avenue through these vatos as well.
Home to Barrios like;
MARAVILLA
PRIMERA FLATS
DUKES
LOGAN
EL ARBOLITO
LA TAPATIA
18TH STREET
16TH STREET
15TH STREET
BARRIO 13 LOCOS
It is by no means all of them, but beyond the Cholo gangs, the people in these neighborhoods are renown to be hardcore as well as their adjoining neighbors, like
Cañon Del Diablo
Colonia Del Rio
Colonia Buena Vista

Up above and beyond these Colonias are what is referred as La Nueva Tijuana (The New TJ), a multitude of Colonias of which I know very little about, from what I have seen on the walls in these places, I've compiled the following list;
Barrio Intocables (Untouchables)
Bandoleros Incorporados (Incorporated Gangsters)
Barrio Bandidos (Bandits)
Barrio Bosque (Woods)
Pandilla Juvenil (Mod Squad)
El Cartel 13 (The Cartel)

There is such a huge influx of immigration to this city from both El Sur (the rest of Mejico) and from El Norte (the U.S.), with so many different attitudes and styles, that it is hard to describe how it all works down here. I've tried to put down only the ones that I have some familiarity with, but there is so much more.
I can not stress enough how even though the California gang style heavily influences the gangs in TJ, these still retain its own distinct ways. How differently it works down here is mainly because of the Police attitude towards Cholos being highly discriminated against and they're viewed as a very disruptive criminal element that they rather exorcise from the city, therefore the Cholo gangs go undercover keeping a low profile or are more entrenched in difficult to access parts of the cities, leaving the visible appearance that there ain't no cholo gangs which is a big big lie.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the reading, this is my interpretation from my perspective and mine only. My family has been in this city since 1961/62, and I have come to love and fear this city.
Last edited by Lonewolf on November 9th, 2004, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 9th, 2004, 9:16 pm

MR_BIGGZ wrote:Ey Wolf, where u get the list from, just wondering.
Did I answer your question Holmes. 8) I told you Homeboy, been there - done that.

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » November 9th, 2004, 9:21 pm

Yeah, thanks for all that feedback, maybe more people will get to know the city better and realize it has it good things and bad, just like any other place.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 10th, 2004, 2:25 pm

MR BIGGZ, give us a run down of your neighborhood.

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » November 11th, 2004, 3:21 am

There aren't any bangers here anymore, i hear that back in the 80's it used to be poppin here, the hood was called Varrio Roma 13, but then all the cholos left and established in other colonias and it became a lil bit more suburban. In the the mid to late 90's there wasn't too much going on, a few peeps here and there, but still there was some dust being kicked, i was just a kid during at the time, so im basing this on sh-t ive heard, but its from people who have been here longer so it's pretty accurate. Now it's pretty much dead, the peeps that used to put it down are all older and have gone to other things, and i dont know if the hood may come back or not, it could happen since were sandwiched between fools from Colonia Herrera and Cañon K, and these last ones think they're the sh-t, and people get fed up with that kind of attitude, but who knows, im just speculating.

P.S. Hope that was a good enough overview.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 11th, 2004, 5:32 pm

KEY STREET (Cañon K) has always had a lot of crazy fools, they have a lot of ratas (thiefs) also, there is no similiarities with your neighborhood on the economic level that is for sure, and like every where else, you will always find more gang members in poorer communities that in more fortunate ones.

Your neighborhood has them steep inclined streets, I don't know how you can park your car in those streets - dang - straight 45 degrees angles LOL

Them fools from La Herrera think that they are all connected - ain't nada, just a bunch of cowboys with silverados and suv's.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 23rd, 2004, 10:20 am

MR BIGGZ, trip out ese, I was under the impression that your Colonia Roma stretched all the way to LA CURVA DE LA MUERTE by the panteon jardin, but came to find out that - that colonia is la SANTA ROSA.

I went to Cañon Altamira to visit some folks and found the Barrio AVANDARO 13 in the area next to LOS NOVENOS (9TH ST), I had heard of these from old but never knew where they were at. I saw their placasos up in your hood, but until just yesterday I had never known where they were at.

add to the Tijuana Barrios;

Barrio AVANDARO 13 aka: AVANDAROS

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 23rd, 2004, 10:58 am

The City of Old Tijuana is broken up into Secciones (Sectors), the PLAYAS (Tijuana Beach), CENTRO/ZONA RIO (Downtown & Tijuana River Zone), and SAN ANTONIO are in the Western part of the City.
The OTAY aka:Mesa de Otay, LA MESA & LA PRESA are on the Eastern part of the city.
Back in the day, there used to be 2 'Mafias' in Tijuana, One of them controlled the Western part of the city and recruited most of its membership from LA OCHO which was the main jail and Police HQ's on the Western part of the city, the Second one controlled the Eastern part of the city and recruited most of its membership from Delegacion La Mesa (La Mesa Police Station).
These two co-existed under a divide and rule friendship truce that survived until the well know notorious DEA "kike" Camarena murder came to be. Then with the introduction of Inter-Pol on behalf of both Mexico's and U.S. auspices, the traditional Lords were broken up, which then left a vaccum and in the aftermath a whole new CARTEL took root, the notoriously known "ARELLANO FELIX CARTEL, aka:Cartel de Tijuana".
Because of these events and the new age of gangsterism, a new way and more violent prone way of settling things came to dominate the city.
The Police attitude about "Cholo" gangs is one of "LETS PUT THE BLAME ON THEM", a "SCAPEGOAT" if you will.
The reason I defend my CHOLO BETHREN in this city is because I have seen them come of age and know that they have more respect and honor than other type gangs including of course Los Placas (Police), they are a bond of friendship, so much needed in this "cold & could care less city".
There was a time when you would have a one-on-one fight with another vato, then afterwards you would share a Cahuama (32 ounce) of Tecate Beer and call the matter settled.
Surely all things change, and this city is no exception, it has now becomed a microcosm mixture of modern and ancient ways, with an on-going war between the forces of old and the new.
The Pachuco ways are still reminiscent in many of the population, and is nostalgicaly listened to in the spanish oldies, and the "CHOLO" was originally taken in by the population as inheritors (decendants) as keepers of the traditions, but with the violence prone ways of today they have becomed more of a "POINT THE FINGER AT" and "PUT THE BLAME ON" for all the evils in the Colonias (neighborhoods).
It is both sad and problematic, because they are the ones still clinging to and old way of doing things (more on the mellow side), and in a more limited attitude than the one of todays wanna-be "I'm connected" panocha ways.

THAT IS MY OPINION.

Huerito
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Huerito » March 13th, 2005, 11:16 pm

Damn, that was a good read lonewolf. Not that it matters, but it has given me a better understanding of your passion and interest in gang culture.

It is true that when you visit TJ, especially downtown, you do not see any gangbangers that resemble California gangsters. It is not until about 1 AM that you begin to see the crowd shift from tourists to mainly locals. That is when I knew it was time to go home.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 19th, 2005, 7:22 pm

Here are more Cholo gangs of the eastern part, which is called LA NUEVA TIJUANA (the new TJ). I'm not too familiar with this part of the city, therefore I'm relying on word from some primos of my Homeboys.

From the GRUPO MEXICO Colonia

ZONA 26 - Z26
LOCOS 13 - LS13
OPILERA ZERO 3 -OPI03
OPILERA 13 - OPIX3
JOTA ERE 13 - JR13, aka LA MARKET

From EL FLORIDO Colonia

PIPILA 18 - 18ST affiliates
VARRIO LA 21
VARRIO LA 13
VARRIO LA 23
VARRIO LA 22

From the SANCHEZ TABOADA Colonia

ESCONDIDO 13
LOMAS 15
LOMAS 18 - 18ST affiliates
LA PRIMERA
LA TERCERA
LA CUATRO
FONSECA 13
EMPERADORES 13
ZAPATA 13
LOCOS JUNIOR 18
LOCOS 13
CALAVERA 13 aka EL CALA
DIABOLICOS 13
VISNAGA 13
and BUK 13

huesos664
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by huesos664 » September 6th, 2008, 6:48 pm

they call me huesos im from la colonia obrera 2secc, donde esta el barrio Cinco Mil 5000 and we´re still banging the big SUR 13

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » November 6th, 2008, 4:05 am

no disrespect homei but i went to baja california not to long ago to see family thats a place people dream of living it was mostly retired white people serio

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 2nd, 2008, 3:29 pm

IxEXIII wrote:no disrespect homei but i went to baja california not to long ago to see family thats a place people dream of living it was mostly retired white people serio
No disrespect meant, but you were not in Tijuas holmes. If you think Tijuas is a place "people dream of living" then you most definitely must of fell off your rocker! And that's just mentioning the scenic paradise, I'm not even mentioning the every night and day, do or die bloody war going on down here.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 2nd, 2008, 3:35 pm

huesos664 wrote:they call me huesos im from la colonia obrera 2secc, donde esta el barrio Cinco Mil 5000 and we´re still banging the big SUR 13
Q' ondas HUESOS? Orale Holmes, so you're staying at la 2da seccion? Well then you must already know that La Obrera has "4" secciones. That's how big la colonia is.

In ansswer to your question as to where 5000/VARRIO CHEMO is at? Well to be all true about it holmes, can't really give you the streets or intersection map to go with. I can get there and show you, but I don't know the street names. But don't be surprised not to find the Varrio around any more. Most of the old Cholo Varrios have given way to new Raza like you coming down and claiming SUR 13. Different structure now days. But serio cosa holmes, CINCO MIL was a well renown Varrio,and it's name was heard about through out the city back in the day. I'm sure if you hit up some local older vatos from the 70s and 80s, they can fill you in on it.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 2nd, 2008, 9:48 pm

Lonewolf wrote: No disrespect meant, but you were not in Tijuas holmes. If you think Tijuas is a place "people dream of living" then you most definitely must of fell off your rocker! And that's just mentioning the scenic paradise, I'm not even mentioning the every night and day, do or die bloody war going on down here.

What's up Wolf? you got that right. from what I'm hearing Los Carteles have got a hold of the Estado de Mexico, Tijuana is a battle zone, and in Durango where my Familia is from stuff is going on that was unheard of back some 15 years, you got Gente from Sinaloa going into Durango going runs for business, if you know what I mean. . .

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 4th, 2008, 1:43 pm

~J~ wrote:
Lonewolf wrote: No disrespect meant, but you were not in Tijuas holmes. If you think Tijuas is a place "people dream of living" then you most definitely must of fell off your rocker! And that's just mentioning the scenic paradise, I'm not even mentioning the every night and day, do or die bloody war going on down here.

What's up Wolf? you got that right. from what I'm hearing Los Carteles have got a hold of the Estado de Mexico, Tijuana is a battle zone, and in Durango where my Familia is from stuff is going on that was unheard of back some 15 years, you got Gente from Sinaloa going into Durango going runs for business, if you know what I mean. . .

You see the old Familia getting hit by all sides. Hit by El Chapo, hit by El Teo, Hit by the Military, Hit by los Federales, hit left and right. Los Pepos y La Fede disarming the Municipal rank and file (the core of the local familia). Shoots outs here, there and everywhere. Whole cliques taken out in one scoop. Many of the old guard already dead or in prison, and most of the later day casualties being young Raza in their late teens and early twenties. They are the ones taking the brunt of the war. Young vatos trying to step up to the plate and bat where the older gente once played. The war is ragging in everybody's Colonia and no street, no spot is sacred. You'll get hit coming out of church, you'll get hit having dinner with your family, you'll get hit while driving with your ruca, you'll get hit having a birria with your neighbors at your own street, you'll get hit anywhere and anyplace. There's no neutral grounds, and there ain't no civilians. Either you're pro this or that side. Either you have interest on one supplier or another. Either you have relatives and friends from one side or the other, but no one is exempt. You can be standing on your street with 20 other Homies and they'll still hit you. Word is, that now que los Papa narcos are hiring mercs, because the pool of sicarios is getting low and expertise is what this blood feud now requires. So if someone really thinks their Hood is hard and deadly, I say, come down to Tijuas and see how long you live if you think you or your Hood are that hard! Lets see how long it takes you to bust the f*ck outta here or change the way you dress and carry out here in these terrenos!