WHAT CAN WE DO TO??? PLEASE EVERYBODY READ THIS!!

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WHAT CAN WE DO TO??? PLEASE EVERYBODY READ THIS!!

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 20th, 2004, 3:21 pm

WE ALL WANT TO STOP KILLING AND BEING IN the GANG LIFE RITE? BUT HOW DO WE JUST STOP? WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER THAT WE CAN FIND BETER THINGS TO DO.. WE NEED TO CONTROL OUR ANGER AND STOP DOING STUPID THINGS. WE ALL KNO THIS. THE THING I WANT TO KNO IS, HOW DO WE COME TOGETHER? EXACTLY WUT DO I DO WEN I GO OUT ON the BLOCC TO KICC IT with MY HOMIES? EVERY BODY PLEASE RESPOND with UR BEST ANSWER AND OPINIONS

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHAT CAN WE DO TO??? PLEASE EVERYBODY READ THIS!!

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 20th, 2004, 3:29 pm

WE NEEDA UNDASTAND its all for nuthin, we're defending sumthin that aint even ours (the TURF), n aint eva gon be ours to the fullest, its juss a big useless game, WE NEEDA DO IT ONE STEP AT A TIME. FIRST I THINK, WE NEEDA ALL REALIZE that WE ARE ALL the SAME IN GOD'S EYES. SO WE NEEDA PUT ALL OUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND COME TOGETHER AS CRIPS FIRST. THEN IN SUM WAY AND FOR BLOODS NEEDA DO EITHA THE SAME OR KNO that CRIP ON CRIP KILLIN AINT GON HAPPEN NO MO N IN A SHORT TIME MOST BLOODS GON BE KILLED. IM NOT EVEN SURE WUT the FIRST STEP SHUD BE, THATS Y WE NEED EAHC OTHA TO HELP EACH OTHA. SO PLEASE RESPOND N SAY WUT U THINK. THANKS- 1 LUV WORLDWIDE

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » March 20th, 2004, 8:24 pm

TO XPLICIT753:

i THINK YOU'RE GETTING IT YOUNG BROTHER. ALL THIS, "YOU ON MY TURF" IS ALL BULLSH_T. THE SH_T THAT BROTHERS ARE OUT HERE KILLING EACH OTHER OVER ISN'T EVEN OURS, SO DOES IT MAKE ANY SENCE TO BE KILLING EACH OTHER OVER IT. IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT ONE YOUNG BROTHER IS STARTING TO GET IT, BUT WE NEED ALL THE BROTHERS OUT HERE TO GET THIS MESSAGE.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 20th, 2004, 9:01 pm

no doubt bro wee needa get more homies gettin n readin dis post tho

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 20th, 2004, 11:57 pm

xplicit753 wrote:WE NEEDA UNDASTAND its all for nuthin, we're defending sumthin that aint even ours (the TURF), n aint eva gon be ours to the fullest, its juss a big useless game, WE NEEDA DO IT ONE STEP AT A TIME. FIRST I THINK, WE NEEDA ALL REALIZE that WE ARE ALL the SAME IN GOD'S EYES. SO WE NEEDA PUT ALL OUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND COME TOGETHER AS CRIPS FIRST. THEN IN SUM WAY AND FOR BLOODS NEEDA DO EITHA THE SAME OR KNO that CRIP ON CRIP KILLIN AINT GON HAPPEN NO MO N IN A SHORT TIME MOST BLOODS GON BE KILLED. IM NOT EVEN SURE WUT the FIRST STEP SHUD BE, THATS Y WE NEED EAHC OTHA TO HELP EACH OTHA. SO PLEASE RESPOND N SAY WUT U THINK. THANKS- 1 LUV WORLDWIDE
i kinda feel u on that homie, I be thinkin whats the point, when i was younger i used to roll with gangs and shit but now I jsut try to do this music junk. I got banged on the otha day by these cats from schoolyard, they cutt me off in my car and shit, I was thinkin what if I was with some of my homies who bang, or if me and the homies in the car was just some hard ass niggaz from some hood in compton or something and we just dumped on them niggaz and sped off. Them nigga would just die and like what was it for, cause he reppin some hood that runnin a couple of blocks, niggaz willing to die to rep something that is just a name and a color, kill a nigga cuz he wearin a different color then you are, or look at you a certain way. Nigga reppin his hood, is that worth yo life?

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » March 21st, 2004, 4:09 am

I don't bang, but livin somewhat around it I see it from both sides.

Morally and Idealistically, it is beyond ignorant, and needs to stop. It is nonsense and the cycle just continues on and on. But lookin realistically, the things most people say should happen to try to stop bangin will not happen anytime soon. Most bangers could care less about what they are fightin for, or how stupid it is. Contrary to what most believe, I think that a lot of bangers have common sense, but that they are all two sided. When they speak to adults, their parents, or anyone who is tryin to explain to them how dumb it is, they usually listen and they realize how bad it is. But as soon as they step outside with their homeboys, they disregard everything that they just conversed about.

From how I see it, I think the most efficient thing is for the OGs to talk to the youth, because that is usually the only people the youngsters really listen to. Police can't do anything to stop it, neither do laws or whatever else. Schools and programs won't do but so much. Even when celebrities and famous rappers try to help (whenever that is) with the gang problem, they don't really listen. Basically, most bangers are too hard headed to really listen to many people so I don't see what will stop the nonsense other than laws that will probably end up targetin people who don't bang just as much.

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » March 21st, 2004, 7:58 am

I've heard a lot of bangers say, the set is like the family he never had.
I think a lot of african/american men in L.A. walk out of their responsability as a father to their kids and you can see the same behavior in the alternative family, the set, where the father as a rolemodel is now the older gangmember.
All i hear is that the youngest ones are causing the most problems, but it's the older ones turning their backs on them.
If the set is like family, then you should take the responsability to guide your young ones, teach and correct them.
Stop telling them all these war stories because that's why it all keeps continuing.
For instance, look at O.G. Madd Ronald.
First he writes:
"I WISH TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS BY BECOMING SUCCESSFUL AS A WRITER, THEN GOING BACK TO THE HOOD SHOWING THOSE LIKE ME THAT ARE STUCK IN THE GAME THAT THERE IS AWAY OUT OF ALL THE MADNESS AND CONFUSION AND TO NEVER STOP SEARCHING FOR PROSPERITY IN LIFE."

and later on:

"ANYONE THAT TAKES MY EXIT AS WEAKNESS BETTER CHECK MY PEDIGREE AND TRY TO LIVE UP TO MY RECORD IN THE STREETS. I AM A LIVING LEGEND AND WILL BE AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE."

That's exactly the attitude an O.G. shouldn't have. Then it is all still about the rep. Then you don't want to show anyone , you just want to show off.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 21st, 2004, 8:44 am

I agree with all yall bout wut u said. We needa talk sense into the OG's n get dem to talk sense into the youngstaz. But I bet the youngstaz aint even gon care if dey already hardcore bangers. Its hard in my situation cuz I live ind a hood, I cant leave, I do bang but I wud much ratha get a job in music producin or sumtin. But I dun even have a highschool degree. Im try preach sum knowledge of crip on crip killin, n juss killin in geeneral cuz most of the time, we be killin for no reason. I want a way that I can stop bangin for no reason, I still needa handle my shit u kno, if sumbody talkin shit about me or a homie, we needa deal with that, or if sumone killed my homie, needa deal with that. But if u bring all the reasons y theres violence into it, it aint gon stop eva. Maybe the first step is not stop killing, but only kill wen absolutely needa, that sounds stupid because killin is really neva needed, but to me, its really all I kno. SUmbody help me out.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 12th, 2004, 9:38 pm

WHAT OG'S???? GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD, !!!!!YOU DONT BANG!!!!!!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 13th, 2004, 7:03 pm

FRENCHFRYKILLA wrote:WHAT OG'S???? GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD, !!!!!YOU DONT BANG!!!!!!
LMAO

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 30th, 2004, 10:51 pm

You know this is ridiculous. How do you know this fool don't bang?, and anyway that is BESIDES the point, he recognizes what is or was doing is idiotic. Like i said, for those out there in the streets that know there is a world outside of bangin, and they dont change, HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!!!! I don't give a damn how many fools you blasted for your Set, if you still doing it, glamorizing or making fun of those who wann walk away, you truly are an EVIL person, who desrves Deaths cold embrace. Evil destroys itself!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 30th, 2004, 10:52 pm

MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUC UP AND KEEP IT PUSHIN

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 30th, 2004, 10:59 pm

Maybe you ned to grow up little boy! What are you doing to keep out the streets, if your even out there, and this is the wrong subject for you to try to get your clown on Youngster, it shows what kind of character you really have!, Pathetic!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 30th, 2004, 11:01 pm

FIRST I AINT YOUNG. SECOND, I CAN GIVE A FUC ABOUT GETTIN NIGGAS OFF THE STREET

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 30th, 2004, 11:08 pm

Oh, so you one of those Ignorant F--Ks you like seeing fools die out there huh?, you think that Shit is Cool!?, what the F--k is wrong with you!?, if we left the fate of the world up to idiots like you we'd all be dead. Wake up Fool!, Damn!!! people like you just make me sick to stomach!!!

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 30th, 2004, 11:09 pm

LOL. THIS TOPIK IS A FAR KRY FOR HELP

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 30th, 2004, 11:10 pm

anurwarizra wrote:Oh, so you one of those Ignorant F--Ks you like seeing fools die out there huh?, you think that Shit is Cool!?, what the F--k is wrong with you!?, if we left the fate of the world up to idiots like you we'd all be dead. Wake up Fool!, Damn!!! people like you just make me sick to stomach!!!
WELL TALKIN TO A NIGGA LIKE ME WILL JUST MAKE YOU SICCER, ON TRAYS. YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THE GC MENTALITY SO STAY IN HOUSTON OR WHATEVR THAT IS

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 30th, 2004, 11:13 pm

You know, it's Ni88az like you, that make the rest of us look bad. Because you LIKE that BS you do, that's what seperates you from me, and other like-minde persons. The bottom line is; if your not part of the solution your part of the problem, remember that................

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 30th, 2004, 11:16 pm

1st of all FOOL i lived in your city for 5 years, secondly, i was on the Streets in Chicago, SAME SHIT DIFFERENT CITY, so you can miss me with that ,"you don't understand" BS. The gang thing is the same everywhere you go, same shit different location, Whatever, like i said, you just dont wanna stop!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 30th, 2004, 11:31 pm

THIRDS

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 30th, 2004, 11:54 pm

That do you mean thirds nigga?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 1st, 2004, 8:47 pm

For whatever is worth, here's my take on how to get the madness to die down. We all agree that the play is too ruff and free of rules nowadays, this has developed because there is a break down in communication in todays society between adults and young people, and the only ones teaching are the wrong ones. Now what "I" do - however imperfect it may be - is not put them or their ways down when talking with them wherever it may be, first I joke and laugh with them, then I will share some olden stories and ease my way to the direction of some good and bad examples whom we may have common knowledge of, I'll put some soul searching questions when the right momment presents itself and let it be at that until next time. It may or may not do much, but I take it one Vato at a time, with a hand stretched out for any need in which I can lend a hand.
If we all did this instead of - forgive me for the phrasing - "preaching", I do beleive that we could reach a lot if not all of our brothers.
I do still feel and believe that the main work would have to be a real concerted effort by society as a whole, with the full means available in the media, the goverment, the churches, and communities, but a full fledged effort, not no half a*s effort with more lip service than anything.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 16th, 2004, 2:22 pm

anurwarizra wrote:Oh, so you one of those Ignorant F--Ks you like seeing fools die out there huh?, you think that Shit is Cool!?, what the F--k is wrong with you!?, if we left the fate of the world up to idiots like you we'd all be dead. Wake up Fool!, Damn!!! people like you just make me sick to stomach!!!
remember when harriet tubman came to free the slaves....some refuse to go......scared to be free.....did not want to learn nothing new.did not want to be free..wanted to stay with master...afraid to give up the neg cause thats all he got....a lot young men really dont know who they are.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 16th, 2004, 2:32 pm

CHRIS wrote:FIRST I AINT YOUNG. SECOND, I CAN GIVE A FUC ABOUT GETTIN NIGGAS OFF THE STREET
chris whats the most impotant thing you have?

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 16th, 2004, 2:39 pm

lonewolf wrote:For whatever is worth, here's my take on how to get the madness to die down. We all agree that the play is too ruff and free of rules nowadays, this has developed because there is a break down in communication in todays society between adults and young people, and the only ones teaching are the wrong ones. Now what "I" do - however imperfect it may be - is not put them or their ways down when talking with them wherever it may be, first I joke and laugh with them, then I will share some olden stories and ease my way to the direction of some good and bad examples whom we may have common knowledge of, I'll put some soul searching questions when the right momment presents itself and let it be at that until next time. It may or may not do much, but I take it one Vato at a time, with a hand stretched out for any need in which I can lend a hand.
If we all did this instead of - forgive me for the phrasing - "preaching", I do beleive that we could reach a lot if not all of our brothers.
I do still feel and believe that the main work would have to be a real concerted effort by society as a whole, with the full means available in the media, the goverment, the churches, and communities, but a full fledged effort, not no half a*s effort with more lip service than anything.
you right ...we need to do something...cause if you just set around and do nothing then ,nothing will change..you save 1...you save 4,the more you know..the more you owe.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » December 17th, 2004, 4:36 am

a lickle message fe Chris - use your brain blood, use your brain - I dont buy into your responses blood, they nonsense blood. Out of interest Chris, you want to end the violence? Do you want to perpetuate the violence? You are coming across as thick my American cuz, wakey wakey sleepy boy. Go get a lickle education rude boy. Peace. (By the way, the expression 'blood' is London slang - no connection to 'Blood' gangs)

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » December 17th, 2004, 7:11 pm

Noog wrote:a lickle message fe Chris - use your brain blood, use your brain - I dont buy into your responses blood, they nonsense blood. Out of interest Chris, you want to end the violence? Do you want to perpetuate the violence? You are coming across as thick my American because, wakey wakey sleepy boy. Go get a lickle education rude boy. Peace. (By the way, the expression 'blood' is London slang - no connection to 'Blood' gangs)
You are the fakest i ever heard of..get outta here im no Bdawg, I dont care what it means in London...how you sound nigga? Go drink some tea

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 19th, 2004, 10:00 pm

xplicit753 wrote:WE ALL WANT TO STOP KILLING AND BEING IN the GANG LIFE RITE? BUT HOW DO WE JUST STOP? WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER THAT WE CAN FIND BETER THINGS TO DO.. WE NEED TO CONTROL OUR ANGER AND STOP DOING STUPID THINGS. WE ALL KNO THIS. THE THING I WANT TO KNO IS, HOW DO WE COME TOGETHER? EXACTLY WUT DO I DO WEN I GO OUT ON the BLOCC TO KICC IT with MY HOMIES? EVERY BODY PLEASE RESPOND with UR BEST ANSWER AND OPINIONS
U GOT TO TREAT IT LIKE A DIEASE...AND U A HOOD DOCTOR........FRIST START OFF...BY IDENTIFING THEIR RISK FACTORS FOR VIOLENCE THERE ARE 9 OF THEM.HERE THEY ARE1.GUNS2.DRUGS.3ALCOHOL.4 FEARSHIP.5NEG VIEW OF WOMEN.6.I DONT CARE ATTITUDE7.MATERIAL VALUES OVER PEOPLE8.DESTRUCTIVE LANAGUE9.ENIVORONMENT...(N-HOOD...FAMILY)U MUST EXPLAIN...BY THE MORE OF THESE IN THEIR LIFE..THE GREATER CHANCE OF DEATH AND PRISON.AND LOOK THEY CONTROL ALL THESE RISK FACTORS EXCEPT 1..ENVIRONMENT DONT SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON THAT 1....GUNS IS THE ONE THEY NEED TO GET COMPLETLY OUT THEIR LIFE......(SEE GUN INSTRGANG FORM FOR MORE ON THAT) THATS A START..PICK 1 AND START THEIR....2 STEP....THEY MUST DEAL WITH THEIR FEAR PAIN AND ANGER......3 STEPGET NEW RULES TO LIVE BY.HERE 3 TO TEACH...LIFE IS MOST PRECIOUS THING A PERSONS HAS.2 A FREIND WILL NEVER LEAD U 2 DANGER3.CHANGE STARTS WITH INSIDE A PERSON. ITS JUST LIKE U WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE SAID U GOT HEART DISASE...AND TO DECREASE YOUR CHANCE FOR A HEARTATTACK YOU NEED TO ELIMINATE YOUR RISK FACTORS FOR HEART DISASE....SALT....STRESS..ETC..AND BY DOING THIS U DECREASE YOURE CHANCE FOR A HEARTATTACK...SAME HERE..BY ELIMINATING THEIR RISK FACTORS FOR VIOLENCE THEY CAN DECREASE THEIR RISK FOR DEATH AND PRISON......ASK THEM WHATS MORE PRECIOUS THAN THEIR LIFE?

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 19th, 2004, 10:01 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:
xplicit753 wrote:WE ALL WANT TO STOP KILLING AND BEING IN the GANG LIFE RITE? BUT HOW DO WE JUST STOP? WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER THAT WE CAN FIND BETER THINGS TO DO.. WE NEED TO CONTROL OUR ANGER AND STOP DOING STUPID THINGS. WE ALL KNO THIS. THE THING I WANT TO KNO IS, HOW DO WE COME TOGETHER? EXACTLY WUT DO I DO WEN I GO OUT ON the BLOCC TO KICC IT with MY HOMIES? EVERY BODY PLEASE RESPOND with UR BEST ANSWER AND OPINIONS
U GOT TO TREAT IT LIKE A DIEASE...AND U A HOOD DOCTOR........FRIST START OFF...BY IDENTIFING THEIR RISK FACTORS FOR VIOLENCE THERE ARE 9 OF THEM.HERE THEY ARE1.GUNS2.DRUGS.3ALCOHOL.4 FEARSHIP.5NEG VIEW OF WOMEN.6.I DONT CARE ATTITUDE7.MATERIAL VALUES OVER PEOPLE8.DESTRUCTIVE LANAGUE9.ENIVORONMENT...(N-HOOD...FAMILY)U MUST EXPLAIN...BY THE MORE OF THESE IN THEIR LIFE..THE GREATER CHANCE OF DEATH AND PRISON.AND LOOK THEY CONTROL ALL THESE RISK FACTORS EXCEPT 1..ENVIRONMENT DONT SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON THAT 1....GUNS IS THE ONE THEY NEED TO GET COMPLETLY OUT THEIR LIFE......(SEE GUN INSTRGANG FORM FOR MORE ON THAT) THATS A START..PICK 1 AND START THEIR....2 STEP....THEY MUST DEAL WITH THEIR FEAR PAIN AND ANGER......3 STEPGET NEW RULES TO LIVE BY.HERE 3 TO TEACH...LIFE IS MOST PRECIOUS THING A PERSONS HAS.2 A FREIND WILL NEVER LEAD U 2 DANGER3.CHANGE STARTS WITH INSIDE A PERSON. ITS JUST LIKE U WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE SAID U GOT HEART DISASE...AND TO DECREASE YOUR CHANCE FOR A HEARTATTACK YOU NEED TO ELIMINATE YOUR RISK FACTORS FOR HEART DISASE....SALT....STRESS..ETC..AND BY DOING THIS U DECREASE YOURE CHANCE FOR A HEARTATTACK...SAME HERE..BY ELIMINATING THEIR RISK FACTORS FOR VIOLENCE THEY CAN DECREASE THEIR RISK FOR DEATH AND PRISON......ASK THEM WHATS MORE PRECIOUS THAN THEIR LIFE?

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 19th, 2004, 10:03 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:
AND FOR U HOW MANY OF YOURE HOMIES WANT LEAD U TO DANGER OR PUT U IN DANGER.....I MIGHT DID NOT UNDERSTAND YOURE QUESTION,,I HOPE THIS HELP A LITTLE.

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » December 20th, 2004, 10:59 am

Pumpkin2 wrote:
Pumpkin2 you didnt come in time to know the real about this dude..he doesnt bang..

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 20th, 2004, 3:29 pm

43RDPLACE wrote:
Pumpkin2 wrote:
Pumpkin2 you didnt come in time to know the real about this dude..he doesnt bang..
ok