Did Hatian Jack kill Tupac?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
babyd

Did Hatian Jack kill Tupac?

Unread post by babyd » May 13th, 2003, 10:57 am

who

Native_Romeo90

Re: I bet it was 1 of biggys frens

Unread post by Native_Romeo90 » May 13th, 2003, 1:30 pm

who did kill tupac?
well they shouldn't have because if like they were killed they wouldn't like it.

yungbuck

who killed pac

Unread post by yungbuck » May 20th, 2003, 3:34 pm

i heard of sum cat named haitian jack might have sumthin to do with it or the rips killed him. but a nigga named haitian jack accused pac in a trial and dey had beef.

Anonymous20

who killed tupac?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 20th, 2003, 6:12 pm

i was told that 2 Pac killed B.I.G. n then B.I.G.'s ppl came n killed 2 Pac...cuz' there was sumin' goin on between 2Pac and B.I.G. n then 2Pac got tired of him....im kinda happy that 2Pac did kill him cuz' i have always thought that B.I.G. sucked n e wayz....2Pac was luved....B.I.G. wasnt....sry Faith Evanz....yo boi wasnt luved.....~holla~
!~*~!R.I.P. 2Pac!~*~!

Anonymous20

Re: who did?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 20th, 2003, 6:28 pm

babyd wrote:who
who kno'z!!

4 pac

Hapyy cuz a niggaz dead

Unread post by 4 pac » June 5th, 2003, 3:16 pm

xoxoJ-Laxoxo<--------------------Ya muthfukka show some respect don,t be hata.... Dnt u lisen 2 2pac whn he cme bck he gon get you fa sayin tht cwrd ass shit. :evil: :evil: :evil:

tupacliveson

WHo killed Tupac

Unread post by tupacliveson » June 8th, 2003, 3:36 pm

Hey fag named Guest, u don't know half the shit that went on with Biggie and Pac. Biggie just simply copied evrything Tupac did, his style, lyrics, and look. So shut the fuck up! U know when their the greatest when they return from the dead-Biggie ain't never comin back, Tupac will return this year! Representin Pac- I can't wait till u return.

BaBy Gurl

Unread post by BaBy Gurl » June 10th, 2003, 8:57 am

babyd wrote:who
I know that shuk knight did it because i saw him

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: who killed pac

Unread post by alexalonso » June 10th, 2003, 5:54 pm

Haitian Jack may have been the guy that either shot Tupac or had Tupac shot the first time in the lobby of the Quad music studios in New York City Nov 30, 1994.

Who ever shot Tupac made off with $40,000 in jewelry. Tupac, Stretch of the Live Squad and Tupac`s manager Freddie Moore arrived at the recording studio. Tupac saw Lil Caesar at the top of the building who shouted to Tupac. Because Tupac saw Lil Caesar he always believed that Biggie had something to do with the shooting. Thus far Biggie has never been linked to this shooting.

alonso

yungbuck wrote:i heard of sum cat named haitian jack might have sumthin to do with it or the rips killed him. but a nigga named haitian jack accused pac in a trial and dey had beef.

pacs_thug_qween

Unread post by pacs_thug_qween » June 13th, 2003, 3:39 am

Hey,i aint 100% sure but in my mind i think it was either biggie n his crew or suge knight.....but i think who ever the F@(k did it should own up too it coz pac was the best damn rapper EVER!!! i know hes in thug mansion but still jus own the F%&* up!
L8Rz :x :evil: :twisted: :arrow: [/quote]

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHo killed Tupac

Unread post by Fre$h » June 14th, 2003, 1:06 pm

tupacliveson wrote:Hey fag named Guest, u don't know half the @$%* that went on with Biggie and Pac. Biggie just simply copied evrything Tupac did, his style, lyrics, and look. So shut the **** up! U know when their the greatest when they return from the dead-Biggie ain't never comin back, Tupac will return this year! Representin Pac- I can't wait till u return.

You're an idiot. Stop dickridin for 5 minutes, & let both men rest in peace.

CHRISTOPHER WALLACE - R.I.P.

TUPAC SHAKUR - R.I.P.

blkjopker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blkjopker » June 30th, 2003, 8:50 pm

First off I see we have some kids on this site, 2pac was killed before Biggie so how the hell did 2pac kill Biggie? And for someone to say biggie bit 2pac style, you must been listening to ja-rule and thought it was biggie. Biggie did not copy or sound nothing like pac. I think alot of people need to keep thier mouth closed. You people act like yall knew them personally, so leave it along may they both R.I.P.

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

yall dont knoe ish lol

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 7th, 2004, 5:55 am

yungbuck wrote:i heard of sum cat named haitian jack might have sumthin to do with it or the rips killed him. but a nigga named haitian jack accused pac in a trial and dey had beef.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 28th, 2004, 8:35 am

TUPAC WAS SHOT AND ROBBED BY SOME OG FROM MY HOOD, AND IF U READ MY WHO KILLED BIGGIE THREAD YALLSHALL SEE

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

fregoho

Re: who killed tupac?

Unread post by fregoho » January 1st, 2005, 6:21 pm

xoxoJ-Laxoxo wrote:i was told that 2 Pac killed B.I.G. n then B.I.G.'s ppl came n killed 2 Pac...because' there was sumin' goin on between 2Pac and B.I.G. n then 2Pac got tired of him....im kinda happy that 2Pac did kill him because' i have always thought that B.I.G. sucked n e wayz....2Pac was luved....B.I.G. wasnt....sry Faith Evanz....yo boi wasnt luved.....~holla~
!~*~!R.I.P. 2Pac!~*~!
sorry to tell u guys but 2 pac was killed before biggie
listen to the song runnin' biggie said that he was suprised that 2 pac died...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 1st, 2007, 12:55 pm

somtimes i think why wud a brotha shoot someone who is soo important to their race like 2pac, huey newton, malcom X...i really wonder how?

2pac was shot by people who he knows who did it. it wasnt haitian jack word from my olda niggaz was that dude snitched on a nigga