Arizona gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Re: Arizona gangs

Unread post by Young Nile » July 14th, 2004, 11:59 am

yung_k wrote:[img]file:///C:/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/90trees.jpg[/img]
????

kingkyle04

Unread post by kingkyle04 » August 10th, 2004, 8:08 pm

is there anything else anybody knows on scottsdale gangs? i've visited there, and it didnt look like a gang-related place at all. thanks

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » August 10th, 2004, 11:14 pm

Gang activity as a whole has really died down in the phoenix erea as a whole compared to the 90's......

Theres gangs or were gangs in Scottsdale but there mostly in the southern part of scottsdale. Close to the border with Tempe...

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sealivin » August 31st, 2004, 1:53 pm

Young Nile wrote:Gang activity as a whole has really died down in the phoenix erea as a whole compared to the 90's......

Theres gangs or were gangs in Scottsdale but there mostly in the southern part of scottsdale. Close to the border with Tempe...
just curious on what areas/streets are the Tempe gangs located?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » August 31st, 2004, 11:28 pm

Well back in the day there use to be about 6 or 7 Tempe gangs...

East Side La Victoria Locos...
There like the biggest and oldest gang in Tempe. There mostly all Mexicans. There neighborhood pretty much around Price and Apache goes all the way into Mesa...

West Side Tempe 5th street......
These dudes have been around for a while. There neighborhood is on the west side. 5th street & Hardy. All though they go all the way down to Broadway... Mostly Mexicans but a few Blacks and Whites

Vista Del Players 14th street......
This gang started up at one of the Jr. High schools out there as a posse and turned gang. There a mix gang of mostly Blacks and Mexicans but there are some whites. There neighborhood is on Broadway and Rurual...

South East HollyWood....
Started by a guy from the HollyWood in phoenix. originaly on the South East side of town by around McKlintock and Baseline they eventualy settled over on the South West side of town at Dwight Park around Baseline and Kyrene...

Brownsville Latinos....
I heard they were sapose to be from Brownsville Texas. However there at Dwight Park with the South East Holly Woods. together. Also kind find some in North Tempe..

NT Wet Back Power.....
There neighborhood is in North Tempe off of Weber and Rurual rd. right before you go into Scottsdale. Probaly one of the only ones of these gangs that are still around...

HardWay Gangster Crip....
I've heard that this gang was sapose to be from LA I do know there is one also in Buckeye AZ. But in Tempe they are in the South East Side of town of of Warner and McKlintock close to Chandler this gang is mixed Blacks, Whites, and Mexicans...

There were a few other little gangs in Tempe like TPV, SSV,70st,SVT but the ones I mentioned were a little more established and known...

Honestly I dont think there are any gangs in Tempe left. All the gangs I mentioned were from the 90's. I was in the county, and in Prison with some of these guys from Tempe. Tempe gangs never really got on the map with the exception of the first three that was mentioned.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » September 3rd, 2004, 9:36 am

Are crips and bloods in phoenix all black or mixed gangs?Because Phoenix is just 6 % black? What are the names of african-american neighborhoods PH??

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » September 3rd, 2004, 2:23 pm

Young Nile wrote:No B.S. homie. Wet Back Power (Dobley) is the biggest gang in all of Arizona not just phoenix.....
That doesn't suprise me, There used to be a gang out here called Wetback Warriors,back in 93' or 94.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 3rd, 2004, 9:02 pm

mesa has the Tongan Crip Gang, and the samoans roll with them in their own crip gang...

theperson85

Unread post by theperson85 » September 15th, 2004, 3:12 pm

yo does anyone know about a gang abreviated "TWK" cause there are a bunch of tags all around my house just curious

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » September 15th, 2004, 4:48 pm

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » September 16th, 2004, 11:32 am

TWK = The Wanted Kids....

phoenix
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by phoenix » September 16th, 2004, 6:09 pm

eastside loony crips
west side city crips
westside city bloods
almighty crip gangsters
old town bloods
almighty insane kings
nostra vita
insane unknowns(crazy fucks)

theperson85

Unread post by theperson85 » September 16th, 2004, 8:52 pm

jus another thing i go to north high (east side) and there are WBP tags all over the place is that that gang 'wet back power' or another one?

phoenix
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by phoenix » September 16th, 2004, 9:06 pm

same one

dungeon familly crips
northside paradise villians
royal familly folk

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tay » September 19th, 2004, 2:34 pm

Y.G. wrote:DO THEY HAVE P.I.R.U.S, BLOODS,AND CRIPS OUT THAT WAY? ANYWAYZ HEARD CALI guys GET MUCH LOVE OUT THERE BECAUSE MY HOMEBOY DOES HIS THING OUT THERE AND HE IS FROM THE JAMICIAN M.O.B. AND HE SAID THEY SHOW HIM MUCH LOVE OUT THERE. MOST STATES DO SHOW LOVE TO CALI guys ESPECIALLY THE FEMALES I HEAR.
rappin 4 tay says they chop game out in az like they dooo in california

doing2much

Unread post by doing2much » October 19th, 2004, 12:43 pm

Young Nile wrote:West Side Phoenix

West Side LCM
31 ave Wet Back Power
West Side Homies
10 Boot Hill Crip WSC
16 ave Corner Pocket Crip WSC
24 ave
30 ave
35 ave
Mini Park
Colfield Projects
Varrio HomeBoys 45 ave
Brown Imperial Chicanos 48ave
Wedge Wood Chicanos 48ave
West Side Chicanos 64ave
Aria Frea Locos 55ave
Home Boys Only
HollyWood 39ave
Lonley Town Chicanos
West Side Phoenix to different gangs
Sherman Park
2ave Wet Back Power

South Side Phoenix

South Side Posse Bloodz
South Side Bloodz
Park South NeighborHood Crips 17st.
Chocolate City Live Crips
BroadWay Gangsters 31st, 24st.
HappyHomes
South Side Brown Pride 17ave
24st.
Hill Top Gangsters
3ave Mount Top Crip Gang
Insane Vista Gangsters
79 Swan Love
Dope Mans Association Crips
Chula Vista Lokos 16st.
Hayden Park
7ave Neighborhood Crips
7ave Mexican Mob
SS 9st.
SS 48st.
Brown Imperial Chicanos 48st.
Hispanics Causin Panic Crips 7ave
South Side Gangsters
SS. LCM (Los Cuotos Milpas)6ave
Southern Bloodz
Southern Crip Gang 20st.
South Side Phoenix
19ave Lendo Park Crip Gang
Barrio 19ave
SS 35ave
Southern Meadows 39ave
SS. Wet Back Power
first of all i have to say good list to young nile, but come on now, i have family in phoenix, in fact half of my family lives out there and i have heard of and even ran into many of these on this list but dont get it twisted most if not 75 percent of the gangs mentioned on this list and the others are fake and are about 3 to 5 deep..........i not saying that there aren't any real gangsta's out their because there is, but many people are tryign to portay it like its some gang infested city and its not, in fact unless you are on the south side, some parts of the east and west side, you dont have to worry about a thang.............trust............ escpecially in tempe, chandler, mesa. glendale,scottsdale or any of them other cities............i mean do give respect top sets like........

black gangs-
19th ave- s/s lindo park crip gang-this set was tooooooooactive in the 90's in phoenix, i actually think they were too much for most of phoenix, in fact there was a period when them dudes from lindo had open season on any cops that dipped through there hood and actually shot a couple taking one cops leg completly off
dram
lil drama
v-loc
rae ray
c-bo
big face
odie loc

west city 10th ave boothill crips- this is another set that holds it down in phoenix, this is a big a set that runs their turf and had major beef with lindo park back in the day

park south- this set used to be big, but most of there little homies caught a case rapping a retarted girl back in the day for like 2 days nonstop or some other shit like that

s/s vista bloods-yeah these is ome old ass dudes that hold it down

s/s posse blood- i dont know if there still active, but they used to hold it down back in the 90's,mixed with black and mexicans

east side piru- bloods that held it down

but besdies for them a couple of mexicans gangs alot of them phoenix gangs dont kick up dust, arent organized like cali gangs and arent violent gangs, they might have numbers but they dont have the street cred or prescenes like cali based gangs have

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » October 23rd, 2004, 2:43 pm

Doing2much,

I here you too homie. I'm from Cali SC LA Crenshaw district. But I lived in AZ for a few years in the 90's got caught up and ended up in the prison out there for years. Like I said in one of my post. "Most of these gangs might not be around because this is from the 90's" Why would I make a gang list and compare it to LA. If I did that I would have only put Lendo, The Dub, West Side Chicano's LCM and Mini Park on the list and kept it pushin. But nah homie this aint about trying to compare every city to LA. And not one of the hoodz I put on that list is 3 to 5 deep. They maybe now but in the 90's they were not. As long as they were recognized by other hoodz as ligit hoodz then I put them on the list. I was in prison with atleast on person from almost all the gangs I got listed...

I know all about 19ave Lendo and the Dub. I was in the County when (I wont say his name) came in for shooting the sheriff. I was there. They put the nigga in the cell with a cat from BootHill that had just killed a nigga from Lendo. I know Face from 19 also DOC, knicc nacc, big D and a whole bunch of other I agree 19 was the hardest hood in AZ with the help of them 118 niggaz. Dino, Bangy, KevLoc and others...

And about Tempe Mesa Chandler Glendale and those cities like that. They banged out there ass well, not on the scale as certian parts of Phoenix and of course not LA but these cats was in the county reppin theres and in prison. These foo's is up in there for hot ones... I know those cities dont have gangs like they did in the 90's but you'll bump into cats in them cities who still claim they fame....

There are a bunch of wanna be sets that I left off my list. Like I said though its a list from the 90's any hood that died out before that period aint on there any hood that came along after that period aint on there. Cuz the 90's was the period that AZ was bang'd out.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » October 23rd, 2004, 7:42 pm

phoenix wrote:eastside loony crips
west side city crips
westside city bloods
almighty crip gangsters
old town bloods
almighty insane kings
nostra vita
insane unknowns(crazy fucks)
This list is Bull****.........

phoenix
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by phoenix » October 23rd, 2004, 8:36 pm

not really....

doing2much

Unread post by doing2much » October 25th, 2004, 10:09 am

young nile i feel you homie, i wasn't tryign to diss your list i was just trying to give my own opinion, and yeah when i was in phoenix it was back in the 90's and i dont remember any of the east valley cities being hard, but like you said homeboy times and cities change, but fa sho man i liked the work you did with that list and this post homie...........holla

Young Nile wrote:Doing2much,

I here you too homie. I'm from Cali SC LA Crenshaw district. But I lived in AZ for a few years in the 90's got caught up and ended up in the prison out there for years. Like I said in one of my post. "Most of these gangs might not be around because this is from the 90's" Why would I make a gang list and compare it to LA. If I did that I would have only put Lendo, The Dub, West Side Chicano's LCM and Mini Park on the list and kept it pushin. But nah homie this aint about trying to compare every city to LA. And not one of the hoodz I put on that list is 3 to 5 deep. They maybe now but in the 90's they were not. As long as they were recognized by other hoodz as ligit hoodz then I put them on the list. I was in prison with atleast on person from almost all the gangs I got listed...

I know all about 19ave Lendo and the Dub. I was in the County when (I wont say his name) came in for shooting the sheriff. I was there. They put the nigga in the cell with a cat from BootHill that had just killed a nigga from Lendo. I know Face from 19 also DOC, knicc nacc, big D and a whole bunch of other I agree 19 was the hardest hood in AZ with the help of them 118 niggaz. Dino, Bangy, KevLoc and others...

And about Tempe Mesa Chandler Glendale and those cities like that. They banged out there ass well, not on the scale as certian parts of Phoenix and of course not LA but these cats was in the county reppin theres and in prison. These foo's is up in there for hot ones... I know those cities dont have gangs like they did in the 90's but you'll bump into cats in them cities who still claim they fame....

There are a bunch of wanna be sets that I left off my list. Like I said though its a list from the 90's any hood that died out before that period aint on there any hood that came along after that period aint on there. because the 90's was the period that AZ was bang'd out.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 28th, 2004, 11:39 am

What about Nortenos?

theperson85

Unread post by theperson85 » October 30th, 2004, 8:25 pm

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS HEARD OF 8TH STREET? (V3)

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » November 3rd, 2004, 10:05 am

Doing2much,I think in fact Phoenix gangs do kick up dust.Chipman Road massacre,anyone????4 people gettin cut down withan assault rifle by some 18 yr old in front of a crackhouse who later that week shot up another crackhouse. go to http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com and search for CRIPS u will come up with some info for sure....

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » November 3rd, 2004, 2:42 pm

Are there any Nortenos in AZ???

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » November 4th, 2004, 12:37 am

back in the 90's when it was all Bang'd out. I would say no. Never seen one except when I went to jail. But as 2000 roled around I started seing alot of X4 Norte hit ups... on walls...

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:31 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 17th, 2004, 10:31 pm

ScrappyLoc wrote:In Tucson Arizona these are the ones i know of. There is more.^^

On The WestSide (all Chicanos)

WS Menlo Park 13
WSBHW13 Barrio Hollywood 13 (my barrio)
WSBA Barrio Anita 13
WSVS Barrio Sovaco 13
JVC Barrio JollyVille Crip
WSMLMC Manzanita Lynch Mob Crip
AMC "A" Mountain Crip
"OP" Old Pascua

Centro 13 (CILANTROOn The EastSide (Chicanos, Black & White)

ESPB Posse Blood Gang
ESC East Side Crips

On The SouthSide (Mostly Chicanos)

BCSS-Barrio Chicano South Side13
Sur 13
STBL South Tucson Barrio Libre Fuc_K (FreeBred)
MBM Mexican Brown Mafia
SSPB South Side Posse Blood
SSBC Bilby Crip
SS LitleTown Crip
12th Ave Crips
BVSS Barrio Vista SS (b's)
And manymore......

SouthWest
BNL Barrio Nuevo Locos XIV
(these dudes are indian)

NS4th Ave C's
On the North Side its just plain old white people.
I don''t know of any gangs there.
HERE THE REAL NAMES OF THE BLOODS TA....SPFG..SOUTH PARK FAMILY2.SOUTH PARK (FREESTONES)TREY- 6 BLOODS.4 WHPB. VISTA BLOODS....29TH STREET BLOODS..EAST SIDE POSSE BLOODS ...MOST AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER......CRIPS....AMC,,,,4TH AVE CRIPS.....12TH AVE CRIPS......EAST SIDE CRIP CLICK.......COUNNTRY CLUB CRIPS PLUS THE ONES U LISTED

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 17th, 2004, 10:40 pm

kg wrote:i was in glendale @ some best-western hotel near a gas-station i aint C any bangers i was walkin around tryin to find a basketball court or somthing lol it was pretty borin there
GO TO WEST PA OR SOUTH PA. U SEE ALL U WANT

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » January 20th, 2005, 5:07 pm

yo wut up. i kno most of u prolly neva hurrd of Sierra Vista but i wanna kno if they got ne REAL gangz down thurr. cuz i went down thurr 2 visit family & i saw sum ppl bangin but i didnt kno if they wuz 4 real. & wut iz South Side Brown Pride?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 21st, 2005, 12:53 pm

check new links on Arizona gangs.

-close-