Korean Gangs/gangsters

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
kimbo

Korean Gangs/gangsters

Unread post by kimbo » June 23rd, 2004, 8:58 am

I havent really heard anything big on koreans these days what happend?

NikexCortez

Re: Korean Gangs/gangsters

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 23rd, 2004, 11:45 am

THE KOREAN GANGS IN K TOWN IS ALWAYS SAME STORY. THEY ALWAYS POPPING UP WITH NEW GANGS, MAKE SUM NOISE, THEN THEY DIE OUT. THEN THEY MAKE A NEW GANG ALL OVER AGAIN. THEY SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON TAKING OVER KOREA TOWN, BUT THESE GUYS BE GETTING PUNK IN THEY OWN TOWN BY MEXICANS. FIGHTING EACH OTHER, BUT O WELL IT THEY PROBLEM, CHINA TOWN GOT IT ON LOCK.. SO WHAT!!

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » June 23rd, 2004, 12:41 pm

NikexCortez wrote:THEY SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON TAKING OVER KOREA TOWN, BUT THESE GUYS BE GETTING PUNK IN THEY OWN TOWN BY MEXICANS. FIGHTING EACH OTHER,
exactly. its our own town too...its embarrssing.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » June 23rd, 2004, 1:54 pm

most of the residents in Koreatown nowadays are hispanics...and Koreatown was on lock back in the days by KK, CYS, and even Ktown JFX. nowadays, the older heads of LGKK are behind just about every gang in Ktown. they own liquor stores, bars, etc.

and i dunno where you hear about all the Korean gangs gettin' punked by ese's...they might mostly funk with other Koreans and Asians, but Korean gangs gave some ese's hell. the most known was CYS against Aztlan13. they made them almost extinct.

anyway, i'm glad Ktown is bein' cleaned up. when my kids grow up, i want them to walk around there not worryin' about gettin' hit up by some other Koreans.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » June 24th, 2004, 12:44 am

One of the reasons why Korean gangs in Ktown keep changing every few years is cuz there's A LOT of politics going on at the higher levels. When a new gang pops up, it's never a bunch of young fools that are down for each other that decide to form into a gang, there's always some kind of old schooler up at the top that is the creating force. All these gangs in Ktown, their youngsters are out there killing each other at PC bangs, but the people who caused these rival gangs to be formed all know each other and might drink together sometimes and stuff... Sometimes it's a game to them, and they have their youngsters fight each other to see who's stronger, cuz obviously they'd want the strongest bunch of young kids doing their dirt...

I don't know, it's all hard to explain on the net... but that's how it was back in the late 90's anyway. And it doesn't seem like it's much different nowadays, even though extortion isn't even going on as much anymore......................

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » June 24th, 2004, 3:59 am

^
what choisauce said is pretty much true. all the gangs that are active today were started/backed by the same gang/heads. yet, some of them are mad rivals with each other...

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 16th, 2004, 9:42 pm

yo asians r serious.the second time i got shot it was by some asian dude from the japanesse mafia.u ever seen three people ridin down the street on motorcycles uzi's in hand doin a drive by at a party across the street?yo i got caught slippin

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » July 17th, 2004, 2:34 am

Watching too much fast and furious huh?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 17th, 2004, 10:09 am

thecarwong wrote:Watching too much fast and furious huh?
i can tell u not from L.A. if u never seen shit like that then u need th get out mo.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 25th, 2004, 4:09 pm

Reality check is the majority of koreans aren't really built to det down, they use fire arms to do their work. The problem with that is when they go to federal/state prison they get tossed by everyone. That's probalby why most koreans don't get into bangin.

not to affend any koreans

e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by e » July 27th, 2004, 6:21 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:Reality check is the majority of koreans aren't really built to det down, they use fire arms to do their work. The problem with that is when they go to federal/state prison they get tossed by everyone. That's probalby why most koreans don't get into bangin.

not to affend any koreans
I don't know where you get that from. Koreans are probably the biggest of all asians. All my korean homies are at least 5'10" and a lot of 'em are 6 foot. I think it's because koreans really stress education so most of 'em concentrate on that.

Jeffrey

Unread post by Jeffrey » July 27th, 2004, 6:52 pm

True that. Most of the koreans are moving up in society. So gang banging is useless and they have realised that they do want to retire in a quite suburb with children and driving a nice car

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chini » January 18th, 2005, 8:37 pm

thanks for the 411 on ktown. what i've heard is that they are seriously active south of the city towards orange county. a lotta kids new immigrants sent by their families in Korea to staywith a relative or not.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 19th, 2005, 12:50 am

each area has it's "active" people...the valley has it's share of active heads. the south bay does too. oc does too. downtown too. often, each area code gets into shiet with each other. 818, 310, 213, 714, 562...they all get down with each other sometimes...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 19th, 2005, 9:26 am

Do any of yall remember that Korean gang that used to walk down streets around Mid-City/K-Town in tight single file line, dressed in all black?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 19th, 2005, 3:56 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Do any of yall remember that Korean gang that used to walk down streets around Mid-City/K-Town in tight single file line, dressed in all black?
when was this around? what year?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 19th, 2005, 4:12 pm

This was more recent in 98-99.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 20th, 2005, 9:57 am

kiCKer wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Do any of yall remember that Korean gang that used to walk down streets around Mid-City/K-Town in tight single file line, dressed in all black?
I dunno, but I have seen recently dudes in black uniforms doing what your doing. They even wear hats, looks like they are some kind of military outfit or something? That what you talking about? They walk from like Vermont to Norton...via Olympic Blvd. They come on big buses, you'll see them on both sides of the street walking in a single file line.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 20th, 2005, 7:56 pm

i have never heard of this...maybe it was some sort of protest? did they even look like bangers? i doubt any Korean gang would do that...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 21st, 2005, 3:31 am

*deepsky* wrote:yo asians r serious.the second time i got shot it was by some asian dude from the japanesse mafia.u ever seen three people ridin down the street on motorcycles uzi's in hand doin a drive by at a party across the street?yo i got caught slippin
LOL IS THIS NIGGA SERIOUS?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 21st, 2005, 4:30 am

Y.G. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:yo asians r serious.the second time i got shot it was by some asian dude from the japanesse mafia.u ever seen three people ridin down the street on motorcycles uzi's in hand doin a drive by at a party across the street?yo i got caught slippin
LOL IS THIS NIGGA SERIOUS?
i dunno if he is, but shiet like that has happened...them yakuza ain't no joke...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 21st, 2005, 9:10 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
I dunno, but I have seen recently dudes in black uniforms doing what your doing. They even wear hats, looks like they are some kind of military outfit or something? That what you talking about? They walk from like Vermont to Norton...via Olympic Blvd. They come on big buses, you'll see them on both sides of the street walking in a single file line.
Probably wasn’t no militaries, I don’t think it’s the same thing, but that does sound very similar to what I’m talking about.

Did any of yall hear that story back in 97 about a Korean or Flip gang picking up a rival gang’s leader from his house and tattooed their gang’s initials all on his body and face?

And is shit still going off once in a while at Players (that pool hall over there)?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 21st, 2005, 1:21 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
Probably wasn’t no militaries, I don’t think it’s the same thing, but that does sound very similar to what I’m talking about.

Did any of yall hear that story back in 97 about a Korean or Flip gang picking up a rival gang’s leader from his house and tattooed their gang’s initials all on his body and face?

And is shit still going off once in a while at Players (that pool hall over there)?
i never heard about that either...the only thing i heard was the JFX incident. where one of them was kidnapped...but he wasn't no head of JFX...he was a youngbuck.

and Players changed man...it's called Champions now and yea, i guess shiet still pops off there. i don't think as much as before though...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 21st, 2005, 2:15 pm

Right, right. I thought that story was either JFX or FTM.

My Korean homie let me know about how Players was kinda wild. Not surprised that it calmed down a lil bit.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 21st, 2005, 6:19 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Right, right. I thought that story was either JFX or FTM.

My Korean homie let me know about how Players was kinda wild. Not surprised that it calmed down a lil bit.
it's still poppin', but all the people you heard about from players is old now...

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » January 21st, 2005, 9:40 pm

Seoul Boys.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » January 21st, 2005, 9:48 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
Haha, that's America's worst nightmare... a bunch of military Koreans walking around the city... Look out! It's the North Koreans!!!

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 22nd, 2005, 12:49 am

choisauce wrote:
Seoul Boys.
that was SBZ??? really?

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » April 2nd, 2005, 2:06 pm

If we're talking military, maybe not.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 3rd, 2005, 2:21 pm

Nah the kid who told my homie about it was ex-JFX, I highly doubt he would mistake a gang for military.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » April 5th, 2005, 1:44 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
Yeah, they supposedly also stuck a hose up his ass and left it running for hours.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 7th, 2005, 1:54 pm

choisauce wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
Yeah, they supposedly also stuck a hose up his ass and left it running for hours.
Misquoted...The above is what Cold Bear wrote, not me.