Oklahoma gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 12th, 2007, 9:40 pm

OG Drell Dogg(rip)...THis was a story pn the G homey that was done in the NY times.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/07/sport ... 7dean.html

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » February 13th, 2007, 3:06 pm

only if you want to answer, since it doesn't say what happened to him can you give the info?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 2nd, 2007, 9:19 pm

haha..111's and g uit crips getting busted on..

http://www.kten.com/Global/story.asp?S=4510510

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 19th, 2007, 7:48 pm

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=122782

111's and hoovas may be getting busy again

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 22nd, 2007, 9:41 pm

TomTom wrote:OG Drell Dogg(rip)...THis was a story pn the G homey that was done in the NY times.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/07/sport ... 7dean.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/07/sport ... 79&ei=5070..

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 26th, 2007, 5:12 pm

TomTom wrote:http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=122782

111's and hoovas may be getting busy again

shit is silly man tulsa is a nice place to live

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 26th, 2007, 7:43 pm

Not in North Tulsa homey...what's a shame is the traditional area of GReenwood which was the orginal Black Wall Street; is like crip infested now

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 27th, 2007, 11:43 am

TomTom wrote:Not in North Tulsa homey...what's a shame is the traditional area of GReenwood which was the orginal Black Wall Street; is like crip infested now
homie i lived there fo like 5 years both my kids was born there this was 95 to 2000 there was a hoover 107 set out there as well as rollin 90's i worked with a few of dem hoover niggas one of them im still coo with to this day but tulsa was still a coo place to live even over north

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 27th, 2007, 9:25 pm

TomTom wrote:white shotguns??..Never met one..THe shotguns that really bang out here are on the EAST-Side over in Edwards PARK, and GARDEN DAYZ/GARDEN OAKS area..THEY were all black 2..didnt know about the white shotguns..
That was my mistake, I would have corrected it long ago but Ive just got the ability to post in here again.

The white boys I was talkin about was Outlaws, not Shotguns (I never met any white Shotguns either). Them Outlaws used to get done in, they was always on that 8-ball/Folks shit, which didnt go over so well in Warr Acres.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 31st, 2007, 7:47 am

sAINTJAYMES..dont get me wrong dogg..overall Tulsa aint bad..U just got certain niggas in certain area..Im an OKC nigga but alot of my homeys, were born in Tulsa, and many have relatives who are old enough to remember the days when blacks had alot of force in Tulsa, and businessly had pull..

Comatose..ok i feel u man...see back in that area now they got like this Insane Satan Disciples, round Warr acres, and on the outskirts og Bethany..some on those lower west-side areas..
comatose do you remember all those getto ass apts in the lower-west leading into warr acres and what not??..im talking Terrace Apts, off of like NW 10th, and Rockglenn APTS, off of NW 16th and rockwell..homey back in the days me and my damus, used 2 hang around there and slang..But the NHC 90's and R60's turn this into there turf, and we had 2 get outta there like ASAP...back round 93, 94, 95, you would catch a gang of us Damus running thru those apts...SHIIIITTTT...now, 90's and 60's be all up in them...Some of my boys tried 2 keep slanging over there and paid the price badly..I was smart enough 2 get ghost outta here..Nowadays those 90's be over there shooting at errbody..including police...You remember those APTS??

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 31st, 2007, 7:53 am

and one more thing sainjaymes...there arent any NHC 90's in tulsa...if so this is new ass hell..i was incarcerated with many Tulsa niggas..NHC 111 is the major set that's causing problems..NHC 90's is the gang that is causing problems in OKC..90's and 60's have clicked up for what they call "O-Connect"..you can say r20's crips, is in it 2 but i done heard 60's clown them niggas for getting smashed by IFG's, and not doing nothing..

and homey please dont send your kids to Tulsa Mcclain High..that's like "107x52 Hoova high"..atleast from what i heard

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 31st, 2007, 11:36 am

TomTom wrote: Comatose..ok i feel u man...see back in that area now they got like this Insane Satan Disciples, round Warr acres, and on the outskirts og Bethany..some on those lower west-side areas..
comatose do you remember all those getto ass apts in the lower-west leading into warr acres and what not??..im talking Terrace Apts, off of like NW 10th, and Rockglenn APTS, off of NW 16th and rockwell..homey back in the days me and my damus, used 2 hang around there and slang..But the NHC 90's and R60's turn this into there turf, and we had 2 get outta there like ASAP...back round 93, 94, 95, you would catch a gang of us Damus running thru those apts...SHIIIITTTT...now, 90's and 60's be all up in them...Some of my boys tried 2 keep slanging over there and paid the price badly..I was smart enough 2 get ghost outta here..Nowadays those 90's be over there shooting at errbody..including police...You remember those APTS??

I stayed in Summer Oaks on NW 16th for a hot second (my pops had copped some loot and wanted to act like we was rich I guess). It was little kids runnin around reppin 90's at that time ('93 or so?) I dont remember Terrace Apts, but I do recall Rockglenn vaguely (I was only like 14 when I stayed there).

Now as for ran down apts, the Warr Acres Apts (where we moved when Summer Oaks drained us of every bit of money we could have saved up) was probably the worst place I stayed in OKC. No bangin, hell it was just 6 apts, but they was foul. I dont think theyre even there anymore, I tried to find them on a satellite image but it looked like the entire area had been renovated (the corner of 39th & Macarthur) It was around that time that I got involved in the homies affairs in those parts.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 31st, 2007, 5:33 pm

TomTom wrote:and one more thing sainjaymes...there arent any NHC 90's in tulsa...if so this is new ass hell..i was incarcerated with many Tulsa niggas..NHC 111 is the major set that's causing problems..NHC 90's is the gang that is causing problems in OKC..90's and 60's have clicked up for what they call "O-Connect"..you can say r20's crips, is in it 2 but i done heard 60's clown them niggas for getting smashed by IFG's, and not doing nothing..

and homey please dont send your kids to Tulsa Mcclain High..that's like "107x52 Hoova high"..atleast from what i heard
well i dont stay in tulsa nomore i came back home to cali like in 01 but they would have went to booker t or casha hall

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 2nd, 2007, 9:33 pm

i feel u homey...I found this news video of one of the O.G. homeys..H.Kay(rip)..he was killed in the heart of Murder-1 which is 77 block IFG, and 54 vng hood(mainly IFG's)..,yea the R60's did it..this should come thru..H.KAY(rip) 1st Generation Ridah..This man killed an Aryan in prison in a head up fight..

http://newsok.com/video/text/36656/?template=news/main

just click on the story in the video

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 2nd, 2007, 9:52 pm

here was a follow up to it..H.Kay(rip)

http://newsok.com/video/text/38689/?template=news/main

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 2nd, 2007, 10:01 pm

This was the payback..the IFG's rode up in the Dunjee Projects, and killed a R60..you'll peep R60's and NHC 46 niggas in the background..aLONG with "Crip Moma" snithcin her ass off..

http://www.newsok.com/video/text/39137/ ... =news/main

No disrespect but when the R60's kilt H.kay(rip), the IFG's didnt talk..they just went 2 work..But you got Crip Moma talking shit and things..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 2nd, 2007, 10:05 pm

punk ass Baby-O from 60's saying Lil-Naldo wasnt banging..Shit his brother is an O.G. R60's locked up for killing one of my other homeboys..Snake-BEE(rip), from 77 block IFG..

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » April 4th, 2007, 4:46 pm

Man I see Tulsa & OKC niggas serious with that bangin shit. Watch yo back in Oklahoma, they got a lot of gunners. I be bumpin a lot of rap from T-Town and you can just tell North Tulsa got a lot of problems. Probably scarred from that Black Wall Street shit.
And with all the gang/retaliation killings goin on, the funk will never cease.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 4th, 2007, 5:35 pm

yea homey...it really is poppin right now...with alot of gangs 2..r60's and 90's are on one..they beefing w/ hoovas real hard to..r60's killed this cat from hoova coming from church back in 2005, and they been at it since..killed dude right across the street from the church, at one of the "O" hood stores in WEST,OKC..

Murder-1vsDunjee...well homey that is rigt now the toguhest Bloodvscrip beef poppin..IFGvsR60's..and of course VNGvsNHC 46..On another note...We just buried H.Kay(rip)'s brotha Rick-Bee(rip), 2 weeks ago..Two brothers, just got kilt within 7mnths of each other...THey moms is sick dogg...It's not good..H.Kay was a super ridah, and this was a hard blow, 2 Murder-1..Even the O.G.'s from Murder-1, have said it's poppin w/Dunjee for good now...

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 4th, 2007, 6:44 pm

and while we're speaking on beefs..alot of us in the City are trying 2 figure out what's going on w/ crips on the South Side of the town, and the SSL's..especially since they been hanging w/ those CVTF's..Some 90's had killed a lil mexican girl trying to get at SSL, and things been weird since..and that was a few years ago..i think i spoke on it in one of the first few pages..THis was the most recent incident on the South, and word is dude is SSL..

Julio Jose Varnell, 16, was shot to death Sunday night as he walked down a street near SW 37 and Independence Avenue, police said.
About 10 p.m., Varnell was approached by two men in a car, police said. One of the men got out, spoke briefly to Varnell, then shot him several times, police said. Varnell died at a local hospital.

Police have very little suspect information in Varnell's slaying, other than they are looking for a 1990s model, dark-colored Pontiac Bonneville or Ford Thunderbird. The gunman is thought to be a black male.

It's kinda weid cauze on the news they act like they dont know how to come w/ the story..like they may be trying to keep it low..but cats in the town is talking 4sho..

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 12th, 2007, 8:27 am

i peeped the shit gonin down in ok cats trippin out in lawton ok like an hour away from okc 90z , 60, hcgs trippin on each other them nhoods and hoovers are definatly beefin..... :cry:

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 24th, 2007, 8:55 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oR5dtSznVw

I FOUND THIS ON YOUTUBE..SOME 90'S DONE MADE A HOMEMADE VIDEO..I THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA FUNNY

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 24th, 2007, 8:59 pm

SOME OF THESE CATS ARE FROM NHC 27th..now that i look at what they was throwing up..

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » April 24th, 2007, 9:07 pm

Any idea where them cats are from?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 24th, 2007, 9:50 pm

there from OKC man..heck some of that video they was walkind thru the east-side, and some of it was right on the west of 23rd..i actually know the fool that owns the green ol skool..yea they from the town

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 24th, 2007, 9:54 pm

90;s pretty hot right now..they got some of them fools on trial know for killing a 10yrd trying to get at some homeys from Sky line...

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » April 24th, 2007, 10:50 pm

I posted that question as you was answerin, and realized I had missed the 405 reference. I been gone too long, I aint recognize nothin in that video.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 25th, 2007, 11:24 am

haha..i feel u..Well i'll tell u this..not to far from where u came up, but closer 2 the east is like a haven for 90's 60s...U remember those WSBC 10ave/West Side City Crips??..it used 2 be gang of them over there 2...i used 2 get them and the 60's mixed up, but know i know what's up...

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 25th, 2007, 11:35 am

one more thing...i dont know if u made it to high school, but you would have either went to NW Classen, or one of the P.C. high schools...the reason i ask is cauze i had a potna going to P.C. WEST, and at the the time 90's and 60's was giving it to him..
We came up there one day and started a str8 riot...aw man it was chaos 2..police chased us off campus and all..man we had that whole school rumbling..it was funny cauze we was trying 2 run and get ghost off campus, but kept stopping to fight 90's and 60's..i still remember running by one nigga, and giving him a good one right before we jumped in the car..

what was fucked up was some bitches called us later and was like " welp guess yall goin have 2 come back cauze the 60's is stomping your boy into the ground"....lol

i can laugh know cauze i dont fuck w/ the busta no more ya head...bitches was telling me while we were throwing down, this nigga was holding my 49ers coat cheeering us on...STR8 bitchmade ya heard..but its good now...haha

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » April 25th, 2007, 12:20 pm

Hahahahhaahhaah homeboy was a cheerleader huh? hahahahahaha yeah thats classic. Sounds like he deserved what he got.

Nah I aint hit high school, I went to Western Heights, Putnam City Mayfield, and Central middle schools. When I was at Central we got into it with some 107's cuz they had the big head runnin around like they didnt know we was there. Caught a few of them huddled up at lunchtime and must have tried to make them eat their whole jawbone. I got expelled for that one. Most of the 'homies' aint do much either, standin on the sidelines watchin.

In them days it was some Nine Owes in the northwest that was flyin white rags, they still doin that?

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » April 25th, 2007, 12:29 pm

I dont remember those hoods you mentioned, but that dont really mean much. I wasnt exactly the most active cat in the city, and I aint really have too much talk for nobody who wasnt Owed out. Hell I didnt really mix with the 90's for that matter.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 26th, 2007, 5:23 am

naw the 90's be baby-blued out man...the 60's be sporting that shit to..

107 hoovas used to think they was the hardest cats in town..at Douglas high it's a gang of hoovas, and shotguns..then u got some other crips, but they be teaming up to fight the hoovas..

I'll tell u another hard school when i was coming up..

Star Spencer...that was where all the Murder-1's and Dunjee cats went...Somebody shoulda warned these folks about mixing these gangs..They used to be on the news all the time for riots..

We went to a Star spencervsJohn Marshall b-ball game at Star..Tell me why the 60's and IFG's broke out fighting so hard it spilled to the court right before halftime..If u rumble w/ the Dunjee cats u better be prepared kauze they're some of the most violent crips in the 405...even when that shit popped off with H.KAY(rip), the r60's came up to STAR Spencer to shoot some IFG's and they stopped it..John MARshall, Star Spencer, and Douglas, was the hardest high schools in the town..W/o forgetting Emerson Alternative..that was the alternative school downtown..a gang of us north-siders got kicked out of the Marshall, and had 2 go there..It was a str8 crip school downtown..A awhoooooooooooole another topic homey, cauze we made the news w/ our riot in 1996 up there...Now that was chaos..We was rumbling w/ crips we had heard about in the streets, but had never met til then..the Grape streets, started the whole thing..