funeral shooting

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

funeral shooting

Unread post by worldwide » May 5th, 2007, 6:26 pm

(CBS) LOS ANGELES A man died from a gunshot wound he sustained when shooting erupted during a funeral at a Jefferson Park-area church Saturday, police said.

The shooting happened outside Southern Missionary Baptist Church, 4678 W. Adams Blvd., at about 10:20 a.m., Los Angeles police Officer Mike Lopez said.

The victim, who was reportedly the cousin of a man killed in a drive-by shooting, was shot three times in the chest and once in the head outside the church, police said.

He was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was declared dead at 6:20 p.m., Los Angeles police Sgt. Connie Smith said. His name and age was withheld.

The shooting started outside, moved into the sanctuary, then shifted back outside, witnesses said. Larry Johnson said he heard about 10 shots, followed by two other bursts of gunfire.

The shooting erupted about the time mourners started viewing the body, according to reports.

The shooter was still at large, Smith said. According to broadcast reports, police have a good idea of who the shooter is.

(© 2007 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report. )

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: funeral shooting

Unread post by A Ghost » May 5th, 2007, 9:09 pm

worldwide wrote:(CBS) LOS ANGELES A man died from a gunshot wound he sustained when shooting erupted during a funeral at a Jefferson Park-area church Saturday, police said.
Be happy, its a luxury to get shot at.

You could be living in another country going through the same shit, but that would be worse.

I dont know why, but it would be worse.

So suck it up, you live in the best country in the world!!!!!

:roll:

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 6th, 2007, 1:40 pm

well i guess you right in your own opinion, but that conglomerate of jargen you just posted is
is erelevent, in other countries they(we) gettin blew up, i've been shot at, mortared, sniped and even ambushed (i willed myself to it) but it's erelevent to this topic.

"supposedly" poccet hood was burying one of theirs, who got killed by mona parks, one mona park who is in business with the poccets attended the funeral, the deceased was the cousin of a couple of holmes st watts (who are at war with mona parks), who also were in attendance.

words were exchanged between holmes and mona, fist flew, and the poccets shot one of their own trying to shoot at the holmes st's.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » May 6th, 2007, 1:48 pm

worldwide wrote:well i guess you right in your own opinion, but that conglomerate of jargen you just posted is
is erelevent, in other countries they(we) gettin blew up, i've been shot at, mortared, sniped and even ambushed (i willed myself to it) but it's erelevent to this topic.
He didn't really mean what he said, that's why he put the " :rolleyes: " at the bottom of his post.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » May 6th, 2007, 1:49 pm

SkoobyDoo wrote: " :rolleyes: "
:roll:

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » May 7th, 2007, 3:34 am

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: funeral shooting

Unread post by Common Sense » May 7th, 2007, 10:29 am

police have a good idea of who the shooter is.
Of course they do. He was an idiot. Shooting at a church service. The ignorance is rampant.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 7th, 2007, 2:10 pm

Poccet Hood still exists?

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » May 7th, 2007, 2:41 pm

youngwun wrote:Poccet Hood still exists?
yeah they CliCCed up with Santana BloCC but the corner PoCCets still hold down they hood even thou they going back in forth with the FrontHoods right now

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 7th, 2007, 7:19 pm

i was gonna say the same thing.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 7th, 2007, 10:47 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:
yeah they CliCCed up with Santana BloCC but the corner PoCCets still hold down they hood even thou they going back in forth with the FrontHoods right now

COME ON NOW THE CORNER POCKET OR FRONT HOODS AIN'T SHIT AND YOU KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN. ALSO I THOUGHT THE FRONT HOODS WAS DOWN WITH SANTANA BLOCK ALSO.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2007, 11:42 pm

Y.G. wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:

COME ON NOW THE CORNER POCKET OR FRONT HOODS AIN'T SHIT AND YOU KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN. ALSO I THOUGHT THE FRONT HOODS WAS DOWN WITH SANTANA BLOCK ALSO.
and anzac and palmer thats their back hood seems the tana car is slowly dyin'

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » May 8th, 2007, 7:59 am

Y.G. wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:

yeah tho poCCets damn near dead but the fronts hoods still on 132nd & 134th everytime i drive down wilmington my niggas posted at BM Market

naw the the fronts dont really fucc with tannas much lately over the PVCC beef

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 8th, 2007, 10:29 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:

yeah tho poCCets damn near dead but the fronts hoods still on 132nd & 134th everytime i drive down wilmington my niggas posted at BM Market

naw the the fronts dont really mess with tannas much lately over the PVCC beef

OH OKAY THAT MAKES SINCE. YEAH THE FRONTS ARE MORE OUT THERE THEN PHCC BECAUSE I DO SEE A LITTLE ACTIVITY FROM THE FRONTS.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Let's Stay on the Topic!

Unread post by Stone » May 18th, 2007, 1:20 pm

Who's funeral was this? This happened on w/s NHB 20s turf. I wonder what set is responible for shooting the place up. That's some foul disrespectful shit.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Let's Stay on the Topic!

Unread post by jungles » May 18th, 2007, 11:20 pm

Stone wrote:Who's funeral was this? This happened on w/s NHB 20s turf. I wonder what set is responible for shooting the place up. That's some foul disrespectful shit.
This is not 20's hood more like wb's

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

My Bad

Unread post by Stone » May 20th, 2007, 2:55 pm

So the funeral home must be further up Adams.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”