Proof 'Pac was a MOB

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Proof 'Pac was a MOB

Unread post by Shox112 » April 3rd, 2007, 11:47 pm

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » April 4th, 2007, 6:40 am

yeah niggas always knew Pac was a Monkey On Bullis cuhz they why them two C Rydaz noodle knocc that nigga..round here niggas dont even play pac shit...my og homies hate that nigga with a passion everytime they hear that nigga voice they quiCC yell "turn that BS off" if it aint dresta the gangsta,piper,g-malone,spider loc or something like that it aint in are radio

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » April 4th, 2007, 8:30 am

He surrounded himself with them, stomped a crip with some bdogs. Officially down or not, get the same treatment. Step off that porch, accept what comes your way.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » April 4th, 2007, 9:13 am

LcBwC wrote:He surrounded himself with them, stomped a crip with some bdogs. Officially down or not, get the same treatment. Step off that porch, accept what comes your way.
Amen!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 4th, 2007, 9:14 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:yeah niggas always knew Pac was a Monkey On Bullis cuhz they why them two C Rydaz noodle knocc that nigga..round here niggas dont even play pac shit...my og homies hate that nigga with a passion everytime they hear that nigga voice they quiCC yell "turn that BS off" if it aint dresta the gangsta,piper,g-malone,spider loc or something like that it aint in are radio
I don't know why yo sorry ass tryna dis the homies
Like they won't smash on yo sorry ass lol

TAKE YO DUM ASS TO SCHOOL FUCKIN BRAT PUSSY ILL BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » April 4th, 2007, 9:39 am

bspg wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:yeah niggas always knew Pac was a Monkey On Bullis cuhz they why them two C Rydaz noodle knocc that nigga..round here niggas dont even play pac shit...my og homies hate that nigga with a passion everytime they hear that nigga voice they quiCC yell "turn that BS off" if it aint dresta the gangsta,piper,g-malone,spider loc or something like that it aint in are radio

TAKE YO DUM ASS TO SCHOOL FUCKIN BRAT PUSSY ILL BEAT THE fu-- OUTTA YOU

lol this nigga again?...it seem like everytime i post yo lil ass come out of nowhere trying to prove yo self..lol..cuhz your BANGING THRU A SCREENNAME you get NO stripes for that "NONE" cuhh stop bumping yo gums opps i mean stop bumping them keys before you break yo keyboard whiteboy...lol and this nigga called me a brat no comment on that one..lol and phuCC u & yo homies cuhh..yall should go in to the comic buisness lmao BRAT

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » April 4th, 2007, 9:53 am

bspg wrote:

LOL... AND I THOUGHT BLAKK WAS BAD ENUFF WITH THE INTERNET GANGBANGIN THAT FOOL DID !! :roll: :roll:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 4th, 2007, 10:33 am

yeah niggas always knew Pac was a Monkey On Bullis cuhz they why them two C Rydaz noodle knocc that nigga..round here niggas dont even play pac shit...my og homies hate that nigga with a passion everytime they hear that nigga voice they quiCC yell "turn that BS off" if it aint dresta the gangsta,piper,g-malone,spider loc or something like that it aint in are radio
DAMN I AINT KNOW YALL WAS FEELIN LIKE that ON the E/S OF CPT ON 'PAC...MY HOOD COULD FEEL EITHER WAY ABOUT HIM

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 4th, 2007, 1:03 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:
bspg wrote:

lol

lol this nigga again?...it seem like everytime i post yo lil ass come out of nowhere trying to prove yo self..lol..cuhz your BANGING THRU A SCREENNAME you get NO stripes for that "NONE" cuhh stop bumping yo gums opps i mean stop bumping them keys before you break yo keyboard whiteboy...lol and this nigga called me a brat no comment on that one..lol and #%@& u & yo homies cuhh..yall should go in to the comic buisness lmao BRAT

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » April 4th, 2007, 1:19 pm

that dont really prove it mah nigg but I do believe pac was from MOB kuz the nikka gave it up a few times and named a few of their og's on to live and dIE in la.... BIG BUNTRY... ROCK etc....

I remember in the mid/late 90's nikkaz in la wasnt really familiar e/s compton like that and everybody was sayin SUGE WAS FROM LUEDERS

than i met some o.g nikka that was like naw SUGE FROM MOB, and I never heard of MOB (la nikkaz didnt go to compton like that and vice verca) ne way tho he gave me the scoop....

so I guess when u bail a nikka out and u know show him a new lite (suge for PAc).. that nikka Pac was ready to give his life for death row i.e suge knight.... so im sure the nikka did more.... plus it gives a new meaning to his M.O.B tat

2 bad them nikkaz (death row) fell off... Half of these artists wouldnt exist

I just seen suge tho N VEGAS allstar weekend... he big as fuq lol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 4th, 2007, 9:22 pm

NIGGAZ CAN'T HATE ON EM AND IT AIN'T LIKE HE WAS OUT THERE PUTTIN WORK HE WAS JUST SCREAMIN M.O.B.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » April 5th, 2007, 8:10 am

listen to the song pac did (in the hearts of men) where he had that richard pryor skit about gangs it said, "in my city we had 5 gangs, i was in all of them
what ever side was winning, thats my side" pretty self explanitory

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » April 5th, 2007, 12:03 pm

he was claimin MOB before he ever fucked with Death Row
MOB was a collective of rappers from Oakland who he fucked with tough

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » April 5th, 2007, 12:12 pm

naw i cant never hate on that nigga music he was hard as fucc but its still phuCC that nigga life

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 20th, 2007, 8:49 am

bayarearep wrote:he was claimin MOB before he ever #%@& with Death Row
MOB was a collective of rappers from Oakland who he #%@& with tough
I DONT KNOW ABOUT that....ALL I KNOW WAS DIGITAL UNDERGROUND AND THEY AINT NEVER CLAIM TO BE A "MOB", EVEN IN THE JUNGLES OF MARIN CITY THE SAME THING HE NEVER CLAIMED "MOB" UNTIL HE ARRIVED IN LA

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » May 20th, 2007, 7:39 pm

well i'm telling you what you don't know cus i'm older then you and from the bay...and pac rode with my big homies family tough

Pac was down with MOB WAYYYYY before he went to LA or got with Death Row
not MOB PIRU...MOB as in MONEY OVER BITCHES the supergroup of oakland rappers

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 20th, 2007, 11:01 pm

Thats probably true but that nigga was shouting out Mob then naming they homies from CPT. He was talking about them Ru's when he was on death row.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » May 21st, 2007, 12:09 am

yeah, i mean i don't kno wabout all that
but i believe it

i just know where it started with him first
people forget, dude only lived in LA for 9 months of his life...

mighta kept a spot out there, but he was mostly in the bay and atl

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 4:37 am

bayarearep wrote:yeah, i mean i don't kno wabout all that
but i believe it

i just know where it started with him first
people forget, dude only lived in LA for 9 months of his life...

mighta kept a spot out there, but he was mostly in the bay and atl

I might be younger and u right I aint from the bay, but the difference is I know plenty hard hittaz out here and they said the only group pac used to f*** with out here was Digital Undaground, before that he was known as MC New York

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » May 21st, 2007, 11:25 am

lol you ain't fuckin with no hard hittaz over 18 then cuzzo

pac rode with my big homies family...who was a part of 500 Mob
the rap collective of oakland rappers

if your potnas know so much
ask them how come they didn't know Pac was tight with the Flowers
which would explain how he was down with the 500 Mob

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 11:31 am

Nigga I know the DANGLER FROM WEST COAST BAD BOYS,

I EVEN KNOW QUINN, HE BE AT KINGS AND QUEENS BARBER SHOP IN LAKEVIEW he be hookin niggaz up with beep's burgers when he come thru,

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 22nd, 2007, 12:05 pm

sup bay area, wuts hatnin with ya boy sleeptight from frisco, havent heard from loc in years...back in the mid 90s we was doing local clubs together, shopping our compilations down here in L.A...last thing i heard was he went back to the pen some years back

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » May 23rd, 2007, 12:35 am

sleeptight from double rock right?
ionno
i haven't been to double rock in a minute that's the old drinking spot

i only know the samoans out in that hood
so i couldn't tell you folks

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » May 23rd, 2007, 12:38 am

and Shox don't act like you the man cus you talk to somebody from the moe once in a while
yeah i know who the dangla is..yeah his big bruh was the man back when
shit his lil cuzzo from Laurel Gardens is my peoples

can'tn obody say i'm not from Fillmoe
i don't bang nothin
but when shit went down with me and some oakland cats at the BAY AREA RAP AWARDS, best believe it was FILLMOE cats who was right beside me ready to get it crackin

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 29th, 2007, 12:20 am

well i was around compton when pac was bailled outof a new york pn by suge from mob and word was after he got released he went str8 to bullis ridin' on mc donald's and suges byke 's with most of the lpp mobstaz who was tight with each othaz at that time even frootswas cool with them and at that time sscc was in war with all specially the froots big dre and lane plus most of the world wide known compton ss'obg's was ridin against them but at that time suges dream was to built a strong and powerfull mafia with the ruz also along his plan he had omar bradley in his right pocket and a gang of crook's doin killing for him who was related with perrez and rampart sacandal folowed by the cpd scandal and all those shit were related in a way plus a link with real italian mafia boss... serious connections ...to even fly sum shit from cokaland to the desert .. and on top of the cream he did took a gang of real piru ridaz in his security ....
one of them got merced big jake from yg's hood u knew him??he got killed cause of that atlanta west coast beef with bad boy and they knew that big ssc's had ties with bad boy camps doin their security in l.a plus connected via vegas and new york... well all this to say ...pac didnt grew up in compton and not even in a crip or blood environement i know from a homie who was busted trhu that whole drama that pac got courted in the mob that's a fact ..when pac was jumpin' obg lane he was a mob piru official gang member and was jumpin obg lane cause he was part of the obg's who stole tray's death row gold chain when they caught them slippin at the lakewood mall ...well so yes he was a mobsta but how serious is that shit ???how can u become a mob piru at 26 year old ???somoene stated he was part of a rap band called the mob before that ....yess but he also got courted in a compton hood named mob piru at twenty sumthin' year old ...
and like buccy was sayin he got killed cause of that ....he got killed over a typical comon compton street beef and he's not the first and was not the last
now talkin about him ...well i got respect for his shit and also have sum respect for his family tree bein the son of militant and he is named after the native american chief tupac and i also had respect for that ..now i have no respect of his unmature moves he did ....one of them is when he went with a gang of his''new homies'' bangin on the homie obg lane ??why a billionaire multi plat super loved by the most beautiffull bitchs in the galaxie why that man had to bang on obg lane ???
whatever the fact are there ....a gang of father have been killed even incocent bystanders and countless lifes have been ruined ..just cause of mr tupac behavior ..without pac being killed things would have never escalated that far ...
so that also explain why the south east compton dont hear pac with the same ears ...that also explain why north east compton is bumpin pac shit out loud ...
as pac afiliation prior to his release from east coast jail he was thugin' and that was an afiliation he was even kiccin with sum crips from ivc and few hundreds he was with them during the riots i know that from one of them who is currently workin with my people on sum music shit his name is dazzy dee from the hundreds also part of lench mob a 90's rap band ...106 nhc he's from a small set called 106 nhc very few know them ..well all this to say in 92 he wasnt no piru we got jump in few days prior to vegas incident that did cause his death and many othaz may all of them rest in peace ..one of the greatest rida compton city ever had darnell brim south in paradise
peace .

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 29th, 2007, 1:07 am

:shock:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 29th, 2007, 4:05 am

Y.G. wrote::shock:
lol i'm not surprised that type of shit aint written on walls or in your nurse manual

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 29th, 2007, 4:59 am

bgcasper wrote:
lol i'm not surprised that type of shit aint written on walls or in your nurse manual

YEAH BUT YOU STILL AMAZE ME TRYING TO FAKE THE FUNK LIKE YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ON YOURSELF ALREADY BECAUSE IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY YOU LEFT BOMPTON WAY BACK IN 80 AND NEVER CAME BACK AND NOW YOU WERE IN BOMPTON IN '96....I MEAN WHICH STORY IS IT??? I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BOMPTON PERIOD BUT YOU NEED TO STICK TO ONE STORY SO YOU CAN AT LEAST FOOL THESE NEW PEOPLE COMING TO THE SITE.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 29th, 2007, 7:51 am

bgcasper wrote:well i was around compton when pac was bailled outof a new york pn by suge from mob and word was after he got released he went str8 to bullis ridin' on mc donald's and suges byke 's with most of the lpp mobstaz who was tight with each othaz at that time even frootswas cool with them and at that time sscc was in war with all specially the froots big dre and lane plus most of the world wide known compton ss'obg's was ridin against them but at that time suges dream was to built a strong and powerfull mafia with the ruz also along his plan he had omar bradley in his right pocket and a gang of crook's doin killing for him who was related with perrez and rampart sacandal folowed by the cpd scandal and all those shit were related in a way plus a link with real italian mafia boss... serious connections ...to even fly sum shit from cokaland to the desert .. and on top of the cream he did took a gang of real piru ridaz in his security ....
one of them got merced big jake from yg's hood u knew him??he got killed cause of that atlanta west coast beef with bad boy and they knew that big ssc's had ties with bad boy camps doin their security in l.a plus connected via vegas and new york... well all this to say ...pac didnt grew up in compton and not even in a crip or blood environement i know from a homie who was busted trhu that whole drama that pac got courted in the mob that's a fact ..when pac was jumpin' obg lane he was a mob piru official gang member and was jumpin obg lane cause he was part of the obg's who stole tray's death row gold chain when they caught them slippin at the lakewood mall ...well so yes he was a mobsta but how serious is that shit ???how can u become a mob piru at 26 year old ???somoene stated he was part of a rap band called the mob before that ....yess but he also got courted in a compton hood named mob piru at twenty sumthin' year old ...
and like buccy was sayin he got killed cause of that ....he got killed over a typical comon compton street beef and he's not the first and was not the last
now talkin about him ...well i got respect for his shit and also have sum respect for his family tree bein the son of militant and he is named after the native american chief tupac and i also had respect for that ..now i have no respect of his unmature moves he did ....one of them is when he went with a gang of his''new homies'' bangin on the homie obg lane ??why a billionaire multi plat super loved by the most beautiffull bitchs in the galaxie why that man had to bang on obg lane ???
whatever the fact are there ....a gang of father have been killed even incocent bystanders and countless lifes have been ruined ..just cause of mr tupac behavior ..without pac being killed things would have never escalated that far ...
so that also explain why the south east compton dont hear pac with the same ears ...that also explain why north east compton is bumpin pac shit out loud ...
as pac afiliation prior to his release from east coast jail he was thugin' and that was an afiliation he was even kiccin with sum crips from ivc and few hundreds he was with them during the riots i know that from one of them who is currently workin with my people on sum music shit his name is dazzy dee from the hundreds also part of lench mob a 90's rap band ...106 nhc he's from a small set called 106 nhc very few know them ..well all this to say in 92 he wasnt no piru we got jump in few days prior to vegas incident that did cause his death and many othaz may all of them rest in peace ..one of the greatest rida compton city ever had darnell brim south in paradise
peace .
PAC WAS A MOB PERIOD POINT BLANK. I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY 500 MOB OR ANY OF that OTHA SH*T WHICH IS JUST LIES, ANY TIME I ASK ANY TRU BAY NIGGAZ THEY EVEN SAY THEY AINT HEARD OF A RAP GROUP CALLED MOB BUT ONLY A TYPE OF MUSIC CALLED MOB MUSIC, 'PAC USED TO F*** with DIGITAL UNDERGROUND...AND DID SOME LOCAL SH*T UNDER the NAME MC NEW YORK with NIGGAZ FROM the JUNGLES IN MARIN...

NIGGAZ EASILY FORGETT that PAC AINT STARTED YELLIN MOB AND WEARIN RED BANDANAZ UNTIL HE CAME TO LA...

the NIGGA FROM IVC that HE F***ED with WAS BIG SYKE, I DOUBT that HE F***ED with ANY OF CUBE'S LYNCH MOB NIGGAZ...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 29th, 2007, 7:52 am

Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

YEAH BUT YOU STILL AMAZE ME TRYING TO FAKE THE FUNK LIKE YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ON YOURSELF ALREADY BECAUSE IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY YOU LEFT compton WAY BACK IN 80 AND NEVER CAME BACK AND NOW YOU WERE IN compton IN '96....I MEAN WHICH STORY IS IT??? I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO compton PERIOD BUT YOU NEED TO STICK TO ONE STORY SO YOU CAN AT LEAST FOOL THESE NEW PEOPLE COMING TO THE SITE.
DONT HATE LIKE U AINT FAKE YA SELF REMEMBER U DID ENDORSE AND VOUCH FA CASPER, REMEMBER HE DID HAVE U FOOLED...I MEAN WHAT DO that SAY ABOUT U PHONEY :twisted:

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » June 2nd, 2007, 9:48 pm

this cat still tryin to spark arguments

500 Mob was a loose collective of rappers including...3xKrazy, The Luniz, Richie Rich, Dru Down, Young Swoop(from long beach) The Gov and Syrkle mighta been part too
this was during the time of Lock-N-Load Records

pac was fam with all them cats
and Richie Rich and THe Gov was the ones who started that"Free 2-Pac" campaign

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » June 2nd, 2007, 10:32 pm

and they never released no albums
just all did songs together

and pac fucked with them

i'm looking at an article right now from RapSheet back in the day that's talkin about Pac and the 500 Mob