lil wayne

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 20th, 2006, 1:19 pm

check the new VIBE magazine with wayne on the cover he talkin bout he affiliated with bloods lol, but givin shouts to the Grape streets.......

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 20th, 2006, 1:27 pm

[quote="good ol watts"]check the new VIBE magazine with wayne on the cover he talkin bout he affiliated with bloods lol, but givin shouts to the Grape streets.......[/quote]

lol....seems like the day when cash money existed & they signed mack-10 that he turned these niggahs out man

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 20th, 2006, 2:31 pm

Lil wayne is a joke I like some of his music but he is lame he claim another nigga as his father thats the gayest shit I done heard of them niggas probally booty buddies :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 27th, 2006, 11:50 pm

[quote="classicc"]i betcha that nicca got high one night sittin in his hotel room lonely from the cash money split up tossed up a quarter and said heads i am claimin blood tails crip clearly this is a case of mistaken identity. lettin yall know somethin he iS the only cash money artist that was raised by baby he is a good RAPPER and a decent actor he gotta alot of women cause he is a RAPPER i would hope you niccas don't run out and throw a rag of any color in your poccet thinkin if he can do i can . some nicca will at the very least socc you IN the fuccin mouth. what you don't see is the PAYROLL checcs he is handin out to have is on gang given to him on his 20th birthday by baby[/quote]

haha

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 27th, 2006, 11:51 pm

if wayne wanted to be blood why he didnt ask his role model mack 10 to put him down with his neighborhood..after all he was on macks block on the do the damn thing video

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 27th, 2006, 11:54 pm

Homo

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 28th, 2006, 9:01 pm

lil wayne and baby are entertainers not bloods.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 1st, 2006, 1:59 am

classicc wrote:oh yeah i caught that to i think he did throw up a half hearted B in that new vid he got. the song is aight not the best wheezy but still good i can say this i am startin to change my mind a lil bit bout jim jones atleast he came out the gate claimin blood
that dude did not claim fake nyc blood until way later ....and he never put in any work , he was put on because of his music status in the hood

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 1st, 2006, 2:01 am

good ol watts wrote:check the new VIBE magazine with wayne on the cover he talkin bout he affiliated with bloods lol, but givin shouts to the Grape streets.......
that means he dont wont nooooooo beef with grapes , runnin up in his shows...strippinhim naked , yanking them dreads out and stompin that adams apple back in place !!>

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » January 1st, 2007, 4:46 pm

lil wayne is good rapper, but he aint no damu and he shouldnt be flaming like that. he can get kaught if he in killa kali. Wayne was rockin all bandnanas when he first kame out. then when mack 10 kame, he wanna be a blood. He wasnt from no damu neighborhood. i dont respekt him as a blood and i dont like it when he klaiming it.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » January 2nd, 2007, 4:22 pm

wizdom wrote:lil wayne is good rapper, but he aint no damu and he shouldnt be flaming like that. he can get kaught if he in killa kali. Wayne was rockin all bandnanas when he first kame out. then when mack 10 kame, he wanna be a blood. He wasnt from no damu neighborhood. i dont respekt him as a blood and i dont like it when he klaiming it.
i agree a hunnet percent. them niccas act like u can go to the store and buy your way into the bloods

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 4:45 am

lil wayne a faggot

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 4:45 am

and if you listen to that nigga you faggot to cuzz.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 4:46 am

nigga aint no fuckin blood, out of state niggas always tryin to who ride west side cali pig killin style nigga.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » January 3rd, 2007, 11:30 pm

I agree he a lame ass nigga but he got some good music though and to my suprise that Like Father Like Son cd is actually straight

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 5th, 2007, 9:54 pm

I know baby is a blood but isn't lil wayne a blood or vicelord?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 6th, 2007, 11:30 am

Baby just recently got on that Blood Bandwagon too. I don't think he official.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 6th, 2007, 1:18 pm

I know baby is officially a b-dawg every since the hot boyz saga but wayne is a trip tho.

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 8th, 2007, 4:25 pm

[quote="youngwun"]Yeah, I think Vice Lords & Bloods flag the same and GD's & Crips flag the same.

I think damn near when we hear ex hot boys or whatever yelling vl their genuinly speaking of a street but in the h houston its mostly blood crip but now u see N O cats spraying 6 point stars with gd 74 shit, stuff ive never seen maybe with crip but not straight folk, LIKE HOW ITS SUPPOSSED to be. but as far as what way the lords flag i think its the left side . cause most ,supposedly bdogs was 5 point claiming to the left which is people vicelord style . and if snoops right thats the crip side? i think he wanna affiliate blood he throws up the b, damn near said he was dog then remember mac 10 was over their so he probally wanted to be bloody.

just reflecting im 25 years old and when i was 11 till a couple years ago man i had so much love for the piru you wouldnt belive but this shit has turned fashionable you got cats that were blue like slim thug from the north side houston get locked up come back talking bout they blood .shits bull shit now black man need unity anyway . and i couldnt belive i was claiming somebody else street all this time i thought it really ment pimps in red unifomrms . outty trinity garden to hiram clarke blove still

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » January 10th, 2007, 1:58 pm

northsidehtown wrote:
youngwun wrote:Yeah, I think Vice Lords & Bloods flag the same and GD's & Crips flag the same.

I think damn near when we hear ex hot boys or whatever yelling vl their genuinly speaking of a street but in the h houston its mostly blood crip but now u see N O cats spraying 6 point stars with gd 74 shit, stuff ive never seen maybe with crip but not straight folk, LIKE HOW ITS SUPPOSSED to be. but as far as what way the lords flag i think its the left side . cause most ,supposedly bdogs was 5 point claiming to the left which is people vicelord style . and if snoops right thats the crip side? i think he wanna affiliate blood he throws up the b, damn near said he was dog then remember mac 10 was over their so he probally wanted to be bloody.

just reflecting im 25 years old and when i was 11 till a couple years ago man i had so much love for the piru you wouldnt belive but this shit has turned fashionable you got cats that were blue like slim thug from the north side houston get locked up come back talking bout they blood .shits bull shit now black man need unity anyway . and i couldnt belive i was claiming somebody else street all this time i thought it really ment pimps in red unifomrms . outty trinity garden to hiram clarke blove still
I think when they was klaiming V.L. it wasnt for Vice Lords it was from street name Valen L-something. But as far as Wayne, i dont respect dude as a damu. he just a set hopper. look at his videos from the Carter 1 to 2. He was rocking the flag to the left at first. HE GOT THAT FROM HANGING WITH THE DIPS!!! Dip knows alot NY Bloods. And in NY if your UBN you rock right & most Piru sets rocked left bekause they knew what UBN was bangin was wrong. Now he switched to the right-side kause game always saying red bandaana on the right side. He just tryna follow niggas. he aint no damu.

SI-ONE

Unread post by SI-ONE » March 21st, 2007, 12:09 am

LIL WAYNE IS A BITCH

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 21st, 2007, 9:16 am

wizdom wrote:
HE GOT THAT FROM HANGING WITH THE DIPS!!! Dip knows alot NY Bloods. And in NY if your UBN you rock right & most Piru sets rocked left bekause they knew what UBN was bangin was wrong. Now he switched to the right-side kause game always saying red bandaana on the right side. He just tryna follow niggas. he aint no damu.[/quote]Hell naw it sound like lil wayne is just a plain out follower he probably just want to be like his daddy "Baby" but what in the hell the dips flaggin to the left if they know damn well it's the right side.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » March 27th, 2007, 7:28 am

TwoGlockz wrote:I know baby is officially a b-dawg every since the hot boyz saga but wayne is a trip tho.
You know this for a fact? How so? Like stated, he jumped on bdog dick the same time Wayne did.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 27th, 2007, 11:38 am

LcBwC Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:28 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TwoGlockz wrote:
I know baby is officially a b-dawg every since the hot boyz saga but wayne is a trip tho.

You know this for a fact? How so? Like stated, he jumped on bdog dick the same time Wayne did.
Thats what I'm saying. Him bangin Damu is new to me.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 30th, 2007, 8:23 am

LcBwC wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:I know baby is officially a b-dawg every since the hot boyz saga but wayne is a trip tho.
Mack 10,cause they was affiliated with him,wayne wanted to be like his father baby so thats why wayne hopped on the b-dog wagon.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » May 25th, 2007, 3:41 pm

Look how this 10 Key a week,OG Blood get down. Cryin while he kissing Trina doesn't sound like any real nigga i know in any hood.

WAYNE AND TRINA - BACK TOGETHER!?!

When Trina defended Wayne against that lyrical jab from 50 Cent, she might have reignited the flames of passion with Lil' Wayne. YES. The word out of Miami from my girl Supa Cindy is that the the pair kissed openly at Miami Live. Apparently, Wayne was on the mic with Santos Bigg D and the band. Well, he was performing his song "Prostitute," which originates from the Musiq song "You and Me" that says, "I wouldn’t care if you were a prostitute / I wouldn’t care if you were a prostitute And that you hit every man that you ever knew ...As long as you keep it real." [Remind me to talk to Musiq about this]

Anyway, when Wayne starts the second verse, he directs his attention to Trina, who is in the wings. He placed a blue, silk handkerchief on his mic. (That is not a metaphor for something else.) She then starts performing her song "Here We Go," but she was so into Wayne that she forgot the lyrics, Supa Cindy tells me. She stops rapping, they stare at each other for about 30 seconds and then start kissing each other like they were in the Motel 6! This lasts for about FIVE MINUTES. They are allegedly hugging and kissing and both are crying! They were saying things like "I miss you" and "I love you!" The crowd was supportive of this and they were crying too and poppin' bottles of champagne! Both Trina and Wayne just left after all that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 26th, 2007, 12:04 am

hahahah!

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » May 27th, 2007, 8:52 am

Matter of fact speaking about the dips that nigga lil wayne is apart of dipset south you already know.

SEKRET_

Unread post by SEKRET_ » May 27th, 2007, 9:05 am

get dipset dick outta yo ass

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » May 29th, 2007, 9:41 am

SEKRET_ wrote:get dipset dick outta yo ass
Slient f*ck nigga anyway lil wayne is gettin his $ still while these otha niggaz b!tchin about if the nigga is a b-dog or not,does it really f*ckin matter to ya'll niggaz?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 29th, 2007, 10:32 am

Hell wrote:
Slient f*ck nigga anyway lil wayne is gettin his $ still while these otha niggaz b!tchin about if the nigga is a b-dog or not,does it really f*ckin matter to ya'll niggaz?
Yes it matters.

SEKRET_

Unread post by SEKRET_ » May 29th, 2007, 10:45 am

Hell wrote:
b-dog or not lil wayne is gettin the dollaz and yo hoe ass would just hop on his dick to get 'em now quit ridin cash money and dipset and make yo' own stuff since u so concerned u faggot ass dipset dickridin' ass b!tch