Armenian Mafia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Armenian Mafia

Unread post by Primetime » June 28th, 2005, 11:36 pm

http://www.armeniandiaspora.com/archive/12490.html

The Armenian mafia have been around since the 30's. In LA County there is over 500 documented Armenian criminals. They are brutal just like the Russian mafia. They are involved in laundering, extortion, tax evasion, selling coke and murder and more. Strong in Glendale and in Hollywood, young Armenian Power gang members rival MS-13. Read the aritcle for more.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 28th, 2005, 11:54 pm

Do not talk about AP or MS at all loco. Armenia Mafia is a whole different ball game and I respect these cats like I do the Russina Mafia. These people are all about money and they have helped me to get some since 99. I may bang a Long Beach street gang - but I roll like I belong to the Mob and shit cuzz.

PasaMonster

Unread post by PasaMonster » November 27th, 2005, 12:30 am

There is no such organization, as the Armenian Mafia, in existance. This is just a media hype, so some Armenians committed some high profile crimes, that makes them automatically the Mafia.

Infact the existance of the Russian Mafia is still not completely proven. It is true that some syndicate crime families do exist, but there is no hierarchy, a leadership ladder in existance, therefore without authorative control and a definite order for rank and leadership it could not be classified as Mafia.

There are so called "made men" amongst Armenians and Russians but theese people see themselves as equals to one another and value honor and respect above all( which includes, race , religion, creed, affiliation).Theese are just respected members of the community, they cannot be the Mafia, because they advise and oversee and not really control. Beside if they all consider themselves equals they can't be callled a Mafia.

There is an Italian Mafia--- proven fact people actually confessed to being Capo de tuti Capi and a Cosa Nostra.

There is a Jewish Mafia---- plenty of proof for that too.

There is a Mexican Mafia --- leaders are known, there is a hierarchy of leadership. No argument in their existance.

Russian, Armenian, Slovenian, Romanian, Checoslovakian, etc etc etc Not Mafia, just people of that race committing crimes, sometimes big crimes.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 27th, 2005, 12:40 am

You do not know what you are talkin about. It is not a media hype at all - there is subdivided Armenian Mafias over Los Angeles. Just take a look at known Mafia leader "Topal Samo". I used to know his son - at one point his son got caught on video tape for shooting a restaurant owner.

PasaMonster

Unread post by PasaMonster » November 27th, 2005, 2:51 am

Never, I can't bring myself to believig that. There is also a little rule that I might have forgotten to mention. LOL

There is an old Armenian saying that is one of the unwritten laws of the men of honor it translates to this:

"A self crowned king, amongst honorary men will be the first to loose his head"

Basically if anyoneone feels like they are or acts as if they are, and is dubed a Boss, which is the key element in a Mafia org., will be dealt with very swiftly and efficently. Believe me , especially if that person is Armenian. LOLLL

peace

Fact: Research will show that all people of Armenian descent that were known as, or classiffied as Mafia leaders, members, and such; experienced very unfortunate chain of events starting from the youngest member of their family.

Thank you.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 27th, 2005, 11:35 am

You on a trippy path loco. I know for a fact there is different divisions of Mafias around Los Angeles. As far as you saying there is no boss - I will agree with you on that one - everybody has an equal ranking. For the Mafia runned by "Topal Samo" - he is the only leader I know about. I just do not understand that you never heard about him - maybe you hanged with too many street kids not to know. You know how many businesses he owns or has a cut in - dude is fat like a motherfucker - but he got cash comin out his ass with all the tax evasion shit he be pullin.

Armen

AP

Unread post by Armen » March 25th, 2006, 10:24 pm

AP DOES EXIST MUTHA PHUCKA BUT ITS JUST THAT ERYTHING Is on the low_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________n its gonna stay on the low___

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » March 26th, 2006, 12:36 pm

^ AP is over with loco - but the old timers are still ridin with the 13 on their back payin taxes and all that shit. The lil wannabees wanna start streein up some shit in the Valley - but thats a issue were the OGs aint lettin happen. Couple of APs rollies is locked up or out the country. I know they had one family snitch on balls. I mean this AP thing is so fucen hyped that every Armenian kid you see claims AP. A while back some Armenian kid just came from the motherland and stabbed some Mehikano in Mickey Dees nearby Hollywood High - and guess what he claimed? LOL. Yall even had this underground rapper Mobster come out and he was claimin AP, but the streets could not even confirm he was ridin or not. Half of the AP pack was sayin yes and the rest was sayin no. LOL

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » March 26th, 2006, 12:39 pm

I know that most of the old timers is going legit, or still with the fraud game, still with the dope game, or flippin dirty money into clean money. AP13 aint doin the - lets kick it on the block homes. So the streets aint hearin no buzz - so basically its dead.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 30th, 2007, 2:52 pm

cbi562 wrote:^ AP is over with loco - but the old timers are still ridin with the 13 on their back payin taxes and all that shit. The lil wannabees wanna start streein up some shit in the Valley - but thats a issue were the OGs aint lettin happen. Couple of APs rollies is locked up or out the country. I know they had one family snitch on balls. I mean this AP thing is so fucen hyped that every Armenian kid you see claims AP. A while back some Armenian kid just came from the motherland and stabbed some Mehikano in Mickey Dees nearby Hollywood High - and guess what he claimed? LOL. Yall even had this underground rapper Mobster come out and he was claimin AP, but the streets could not even confirm he was ridin or not. Half of the AP pack was sayin yes and the rest was sayin no. LOL
AP is rea tight with SUR they are AP13,,,,real shit !they was quite a few in corocoran that served as hit squads fro the EME,and killed a black man by the name DOUglas FROSt a leader fo teh BGF...its was all over the FBI blog

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » April 12th, 2007, 4:21 am

you wrongs!!! russian mafia exist!!!
but in russia armenians - enemys of russians!!!
armenian - bad peoples.
i take part in fight against the armenians.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » April 12th, 2007, 4:28 am

russian_gangsta wrote:you wrongs!!! russian mafia exist!!!
but in russia armenians - enemys of russians!!!
armenian - bad peoples.
i take part in fight against the armenians.
you skinhead or somthing? armenians not bad people, some are & some are not just like evry people.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » April 12th, 2007, 9:05 am

i'm not skinhead!!!opposite. i'm rapper.
I respect for black man.
I have much black freinds in russia!!!
niggaz - very good mans.

but armenians - must die, because armenians rod of russians.
understand me?

do is speek russian?

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » April 13th, 2007, 7:25 am

russian_gangsta wrote:i'm not skinhead!!!opposite. i'm rapper.
I respect for black man.
I have much black freinds in russia!!!
niggaz - very good mans.

but armenians - must die, because armenians rod of russians.
understand me?

do is speek russian?
the patsan, ya gavariu na russ

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » April 13th, 2007, 7:50 am

o! kruto! ti chto russkiy?
raskaji o sebe:
gde jivesh?
skoko let?
ti rapper?
kak tebya zaneslo v ameriku?
U tebya na kompe budet otobrajat'sya russ yazik?

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » April 13th, 2007, 12:28 pm

They didn,t fair to well against the strike team.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » April 14th, 2007, 1:36 am

whuuut?

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » April 14th, 2007, 10:01 am

russian_gangsta wrote:o! kruto! ti chto russkiy?
raskaji o sebe:
gde jivesh?
skoko let?
ti rapper?
kak tebya zaneslo v ameriku?
U tebya na kompe budet otobrajat'sya russ yazik?
po nick mojno uznatr shto ya russkiy (Sibirian= sibirsky)
familiya Skobarev
ya rodilsia v Vladivastoke
v 1993 mi pereyehali v israel
ya ne rapper no ya slushayu rap
mne 17

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » April 17th, 2007, 9:02 am

kruto!!!
ya ponyal chto ti iz sebiry
mne 15 let.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » April 26th, 2007, 9:17 am

russian_gangsta wrote:kruto!!!
ya ponyal chto ti iz sebiry
mne 15 let.
kak familiya?

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » May 1st, 2007, 7:54 am

zachem tebe maya familiya.
nu dopustim "Emets" - moya familiya.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 1st, 2007, 8:04 am

:shock: Cummon, speak in English fellas, or otherwise jus' pm each other if you want do have a lil' Russian ish between you's.

everyday

rancho cordova armenians and russians

Unread post by everyday » June 3rd, 2007, 3:48 am

Im from east sac right next to rancho cordova i grew up with armenians. and my brother is in jail b/c of some armenian murder crap. i can tell u this there are some real mutha flipers and some fake but i know the real ones. and there last name means alot. i seen people, grown men cry and bage on there knees asking for foregiveness, and its pretty funny. im probley and my bros to that are african american who know the high rolers.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 3rd, 2007, 12:23 pm

Where the hell is Armenia located in I know its in Europe, but where in Europe. And are those peps like Muslims?

DiezOcho

Unread post by DiezOcho » June 3rd, 2007, 2:03 pm

Got sum deal with armenians in LA. and heard a lot of AP. i think its mo' a buisness than a gang. heard they got a beef with MS Trece in the 90's and they finished, when the Boxer is died. But never met the tru Russian Mafia in LA. I came to LA from Russia in 2005, was in a small gang in Russia when i was 16-19. But u can quit in Russia, and it's not so serious like over here.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » June 3rd, 2007, 2:36 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Where the hell is Armenia located in I know its in Europe, but where in Europe. And are those peps like Muslims?
armenia isnt exactly in europe, it is in the caucasus region and shares a border with iran, turkey and azerbaijan. And no, armenian is only country in the caucasus wich is christian and not muslim. 8)

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 4th, 2007, 12:15 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:Where the hell is Armenia located in I know its in Europe, but where in Europe. And are those peps like Muslims?
armenia isnt exactly in europe, it is in the caucasus region and shares a border with iran, turkey and azerbaijan. And no, armenian is only country in the caucasus wich is christian and not muslim. 8)
o ite, i got a lil mixed up between Armenians and Albanians.