GANG LOGOS

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » June 3rd, 2007, 9:10 pm

older foos told me that it started in L.A but it represents IxE just as hard as any varrio in the IxE
i dont no how old the varrio is cause i never asked but ill keep u posted up on that
i dont no what u sign looks like buti dont see much of a dog on a hat or anything not in awhile homies usually post up with the Detroit tigers "D" on the hat or just have DTR on the hat pluss dogstown usually uses pitbulls

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 4th, 2007, 11:27 am

I remember that we used to have Raza in the SGV, and I remeber the homies that were up
in La Puente. Of recent years we had a number of Homies move out to Pomona and are
know to be recruiting somewhat, but we've always been very selective in our initiations, so
I don't see us growing big like some other Varrios. We also have had our 2nd hood in HLxP
since way back in the early 70's that I personally remember that we've been there since,
but I beleive that we've actually been there longer than that. I know that the Varrio HLxP
was not even around back then, so we're older than them in that part of town. Our Homies
would go to Nightingale Jr. H.S. and Franklin H.S. and the Homies from the original Varrio
at the projects on North Main Street, they got to Lincoln H.S.. I know our "community" goes
back to the very early part of the 1900's but the actual Varrio from vague conversations
with some Homies goes back to the early 30's, so the Varrio actually pre-dates the projects.
The projects were built in the early 40's and the community was mostly evicted from the
rest of the grounds to make way for the rail yards and industry, so what's left is only the
projects right before the L.A. river on North Main Street, but our Homies in Highland Park
were actually larger in head counts and grey hairs than those of us in the projects.. Pero
sabes que? I never heard of us having any representation in the I.E. So if your's and mine
come from the same original people, then I missed that part of our history, but that would
be firme que no? By the way, in regards to that arte I was talking about, check out the link

http://artfromthestreets.blogspot.com/2 ... -rifa.html

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » June 4th, 2007, 8:16 pm

i dont no if our dogs town is ours could be all i know is homies from my varrio said it was made in L.A and went to the IxE but its in rubidoux and riverside but damnnn i want that shit tated on me thats fuckin firme
pero if that is your sign and we also use it than we might be from the same roots cause out of all the dog signs they chose that one
r u from L.A or IxE

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 5th, 2007, 7:47 pm

IxEXIII wrote:i dont no if our dogs town is ours could be all i know is homies from my varrio said it was made in L.A and went to the IxE but its in rubidoux and riverside but damnnn i want that shit tated on me thats fuckin firme
pero if that is your sign and we also use it than we might be from the same roots cause out of all the dog signs they chose that one
r u from L.A or IxE
I'm from the original L.A. "DOG TOWN" CHicoS clika out of the William Mead Projects (North Main District), AND
Dog Town in HighLand Park in North East L.A. is "the same varrio" just different turf that we staked claim to.
Back in them tiempos when the Homies would start settling down and standing firm with good jales, they began to
move out of theprojets and started buying homes in N.E.L.A. which was very nice neighborhoods up there, and the
Homies were already very familiar with the grounds on account of the school that out boys from the projects were
bused in to, so it came naturally for the older heads to move into those grounds. Besides that, I remember some
conversations with some Homies that said that originally we got along with the Avenues and that we had the same
enemies, mainly East Side Clover, so when the Homies first set up camp right in the midst of the Avenues, we did
not have the same rivalry that we have now. Back in times, we also had quite a number of Homies in La Puente
and the eastern fringes of El Serereno/Alhambra area. The Homies in La Puente never really staked out a turf, and
the Homies in El Sereno/Alhambra many still live there but are sane heads laying cool & taking care of la familia.
What is boggling my mind is that you're saying that your older Homies said to you that they originated out of L.A.
and if that is the case, then we must be related because there is no other Dog Town in L.A. other than ours, we are
the original Dog Town out of all others who may claim DT in the whole L.A. County, and any knowledgeable Vato
on this here site or anywhere else for that matter can testify to that "fact"...
Someone asked me once what was our relationship with the Dog Town Stoners in Gardena, and to my knoledge
we were not related at all, but someone later told me in private claiming that we were indeed related, if so, I don't
know none of that story. All I can tell you is that I was around in the Harbor Area when the DTS were banging hard
against the Dodge City Crips and I knew "none of them" to be from my original grounds of L.A's. DOG TOWN... So
if we were related, that story escapes me and I don't see how the DTS can claim that and then clique up with Longo.
Do us a favor Homie, pick your Homies brains and see if you can shed more insight into the origin of your Varrio, I
can't really do that with mines no more on account that I broke left a long time ago because of certain politics.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 5th, 2007, 11:29 pm

But noitce NELA is known as DOG TOWN and the Rubidoux DTR is DOGS TOWN ...?small difference I know..but still kinda noticable

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 6th, 2007, 9:03 am

RuthlessCray wrote:But noitce NELA is known as DOG TOWN and the Rubidoux DTR is DOGS TOWN ...?small difference I know..but still kinda noticable
Right, I noticed that too.
Another thing that I noticed was that the I.E. DTR usez the R for either Riva or Rubidoux,
but we have always used it as "Rifa"

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » June 6th, 2007, 8:15 pm

yea i keep forgetting to ask about the history for u but dogstown in rubidoux use riva and rubidoux kinda weird i guess but 1 reason for RIVA is because its riverside county use rubidoux because its the city

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » September 12th, 2007, 10:52 pm

man i know we fuck with the ace of spade symbol for our gang. it lot that go behind it tho. we even got a sign for it

Br112way
What city do you live in now?: East Atlanta

Unread post by Br112way » November 3rd, 2007, 1:16 pm

brooklyn dodgers logo for br112way gangster Crip.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » March 3rd, 2008, 3:08 pm

asian boyz wear oakland athletics gear, and use the ace of spades both for the A

tiny raskal gang uses raiders gear, Remember As I Die Everyother Raskal Survives = R.A.I.D.E.R.S and they use the numbers 7126

wah ching gang uses the number 23 as their symbol so they wear alotta jerseys wid the number 23, jordans, etc.

Vietnamese boyz use the number 22 as their symbol.

D_LoC
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by D_LoC » March 5th, 2008, 5:25 pm

O.H.C a.k.a Rollin 30s sport the detroit caps and the minnesota twins hats nd r known to sport blacc and navy blue the young cats wear brown it's not a harlem color

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 7th, 2008, 1:07 pm

Sereno Locke St uses the St. Louis Cardinals symbol on hats and in tatts. ESClover uses the 3 leaf Clover.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 9th, 2008, 4:20 pm

Can someone help me i seen this hat in the Killa Season film, Hell Rell was wearing it, its a T with a c threw it, anyone tll me which team that is?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 10th, 2008, 8:51 am

Jinky08 wrote:Can someone help me i seen this hat in the Killa Season film, Hell Rell was wearing it, its a T with a c threw it, anyone tll me which team that is?
Haven't seen what you're talking about but T with a C through it is the Minnesota Twins.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 11th, 2008, 2:06 pm

Thanks

WEREWOLF

Unread post by WEREWOLF » April 29th, 2008, 4:11 am

If it is on topic compton p1rus used the phillies cap as a trademark also the pirates kap.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 26th, 2008, 11:09 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:A lot of deuce sets in STL (62 ECC, 62 Brims, 92 Bishops) wear Orange and Rollin 60s Crips wear yellow.
So Crips in STL wear the same color as bloods as long as they are dueces? And 60's wear yellow? Is there a reason for this?

I know that STL has serious B's and C's but I'm sure a lot of the details change.
alot of deuce crips in STL be on that "2 crip or no crip shit" so thats why they dont care but they neva wear there orange witout blue.....and 60z wear rams attire....which was blue and yellow now blue and gold...they wear both.....they wear that because of the shape of the horns on the ram look a six and a O ....

ghosty
What city do you live in now?: Humboldt via N.E.L.A.

Re: GANG LOGOS

Unread post by ghosty » March 14th, 2009, 10:55 am

HL'P .....highland x parque (nela) = speedy gonzales

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » March 16th, 2009, 11:47 am

Grape Street - Grape/Vine
Elm Street - Freddy Krueger
South Side Compton Crip - Seattle Mariners 'S'

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » June 23rd, 2009, 1:30 am

San Diego:

Varrio Shelltown-Scallop Shell (ST38 uses the colors black and gray, ST Gamma uses the color red)
National City gangs-North Carolina gear (Old Town NC uses powder blue as a color)
Imperial 13-Crown
Varrio Chula Vista-City of Chula Vista flag symbol (sun rays radiating from mountain top, over San Diego Bay)-but punk rockers and skaters from CV get that too
SSDiablos-used to wear Duke University gear
Crazy Ass Latinos (CALS)-UC Berkeley gear (for Cal logo)

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » June 23rd, 2009, 9:49 pm

MS13 uses the devil horns

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 11:02 pm

18ST WE USE the BEST,B.ARRIO E.IGHTEEN ST.REET,666 CUZ 6 TIMES 3 EQUALS 18,the NUMBER 18,36,99,92,29,63,MY CLICKA WE USE SOUTHPOLE,SP EQUALS SHATTO PARK,DC FOR DC8

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 25th, 2009, 4:55 pm

MENACE18 wrote:18ST WE USE the BEST,B.ARRIO E.IGHTEEN ST.REET,666 because 6 TIMES 3 EQUALS 18,the NUMBER 18,36,99,92,29,63,MY CLICKA WE USE SOUTHPOLE,SP EQUALS SHATTO PARK,DC FOR DC8
dats the cool thing abut u guys u guys have alot of meanings to identify 18st...

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 14th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Hoovers=Astros cap with the H sitting on the star.
The was an old school black Play Boy gang(now defunct) that also used the bunny rabbit logo

TheExecutioner
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by TheExecutioner » July 17th, 2009, 7:41 pm

San Diego County

(escondido ca) "Varrio Esco Viejo Diablos 13" - use Detroit Tigers atire, "D" for diablos, Duke Blue Demons for the Devil,
SD Chargers and SD Padres atire

(san marcos ca)"varrio South x Los Baby Locos" - use LA Dodgers and Oakland Raiders atire also LA lakers and clippers,

every other Hispanic Gang in thise area(North San Diego County) like "Varrio Vista Home Boys Locos 13" , "Varrio San Marcos Ghost Town Locos 13", "Esco Viejo West Side Gang 13", "Varrio Posole Locos 13", "Varrio Mesa Locos 13", "San Marcos Wolf Pack Locos 13" ect... wear SD Chargers and SD Padres atire, so everybody pretty much smashes on the sho x lace baby mocos, a weak Los Angeles Hood, the levas dont even come out their small ass hood.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 18th, 2009, 9:44 am

TheExecutioner wrote:San Diego County

(escondido ca) "Varrio Esco Viejo Diablos 13" - use Detroit Tigers atire, "D" for diablos, Duke Blue Demons for the Devil,
SD Chargers and SD Padres atire

(san marcos ca)"varrio South x Los Baby Locos" - use LA Dodgers and Oakland Raiders atire also LA lakers and clippers,

every other Hispanic Gang in thise area(North San Diego County) like "Varrio Vista Home Boys Locos 13" , "Varrio San Marcos Ghost Town Locos 13", "Esco Viejo West Side Gang 13", "Varrio Posole Locos 13", "Varrio Mesa Locos 13", "San Marcos Wolf Pack Locos 13" ect... wear SD Chargers and SD Padres atire, so everybody pretty much smashes on the sho x lace baby mocos, a weak Los Angeles Hood, the levas dont even come out their small ass hood.
FUCK SHOE LACES,FUCK THEYRE WHACK ASS LEVA RAPPER LIL BOXER,AND IVE SEEN THAT THAT BARRIO USES the DEMON WHEN 18ST WE STARTED DRAWING the DEMONS,THOSE VATOS TOOK OUR SHIT

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 25th, 2009, 1:35 pm

dats a trip!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 25th, 2009, 4:02 pm

joker123 wrote:dats a trip!
LOOKT AT the BELT WITH THE E,the TOP OF the STICK HAS the E,E IS FOR 18,AND LOOK AT the BOTTOM,U SEE THE 1 AND the 8

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 26th, 2009, 12:41 am

lol straight stole yall shit, no lie. is that southxlos in daygo a offshot of the hood from LA?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 26th, 2009, 8:44 am

perongregory wrote:lol straight stole yall shit, no lie. is that southxlos in daygo a offshot of the hood from LA?
SOUTH LOS IN SD IS MEMBERS FROM IT IN LA WHO ARE TRYING TO GET BIGGER BUT THEY HAVENT,ONE TIME IN SAN MARCOS I WAS WALKEN AND 2 VATOS FROM GHOST TOWN HIT ME UP,I TOLD THEM WHERE IM FROM AND THEY SAID WHAT THEY BANGED THEN THEY LEFT,THEN 2 BLOCKS LATER DIS FOOL WITH A HAT THAT SAID MALOW SAID WHERE U FROM,I TOLD HIM AND HE SAID SOUTH LOS,I SAID FUCK SHOE LACES AND HE SAID WE COULDNT GET DOWN CUZ 18ST ISNT IN SAN MARCOS I WAS LIKE WERE STILL ENEMIES THO AND THEN HE YELLS FUCK GAY TOWN AND STARTS RUNNIN AND I TURN AROUND AND A FEW VATOS FROM GHOST TOWN STARTED RUNNIN AFTER HIM

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 31st, 2009, 6:22 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
perongregory wrote:lol straight stole yall shit, no lie. is that southxlos in daygo a offshot of the hood from LA?
SOUTH LOS IN SD IS MEMBERS FROM IT IN LA WHO ARE TRYING TO GET BIGGER BUT THEY HAVENT,ONE TIME IN SAN MARCOS I WAS WALKEN AND 2 VATOS FROM GHOST TOWN HIT ME UP,I TOLD THEM WHERE IM FROM AND THEY SAID WHAT THEY BANGED THEN THEY LEFT,THEN 2 BLOCKS LATER DIS FOOL WITH A HAT THAT SAID MALOW SAID WHERE U FROM,I TOLD HIM AND HE SAID SOUTH LOS,I SAID fu-- SHOE LACES AND HE SAID WE COULDNT GET DOWN because 18ST ISNT IN SAN MARCOS I WAS LIKE WERE STILL ENEMIES THO AND THEN HE YELLS fu-- GAY TOWN AND STARTS RUNNIN AND I TURN AROUND AND A FEW VATOS FROM GHOST TOWN STARTED RUNNIN AFTER HIM
LOL WAT A LIL BITCH HAHAHA....DATS STUPID HES 4RM SXL AND DNT GET DOWN...LOL

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 1st, 2009, 12:14 am

I NEVER SEE VATOS FROM SOUTH LOS THROW DOWN,ONLY WITH FLORENCIA 13 IVE SEEN THEM GET DOWN