MOB PIRU in Louisiana or texas

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

MOB PIRU in Louisiana or texas

Unread post by NOGD » June 3rd, 2007, 5:32 pm

Any one know any real Piru homies in the south. Like Louisana or texas

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MOB PIRU in Louisiana or texas

Unread post by willihen » June 5th, 2007, 12:41 pm

NOGD wrote:Any one know any real Piru homies in the south. Like Louisana or texas
As far as Louisiana. I've never heard of actual Piru sets. Now there are many blood gangs. Shreveport has several blood gangs that have ties to L.A. Other Louisiana cities also have bloods, mostly young wannabe's.

I can't speak of Texas, except for Austin. Austin has Bloods, but no pirus.
I'm almost positive you'd find gangs with "piru" attached in Dallas/Ft.Worth.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 6th, 2007, 9:45 am

Supposedly one of the G homies from MOB went to Houston and set up shop on the Northside I believe. They have fake and real MOB there and they beef with eachother. The real MOB spread to New Orleans and thats who Wayne be fuckin with. Them and some hood called Uptown Bloods.

Shreveport has been bangin for ages. My homie got tripped on in PDX by a nigga claimin 60's from Shreveport.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » June 6th, 2007, 12:10 pm

youngwun wrote:Supposedly one of the G homies from MOB went to Houston and set up shop on the Northside I believe. They have fake and real MOB there and they beef with eachother. The real MOB spread to New Orleans and thats who Wayne be fuckin with. Them and some hood called Uptown Bloods.

Shreveport has been bangin for ages. My homie got tripped on in PDX by a nigga claimin 60's from Shreveport.
I don't doubt it. Houston has every gang under the sun in it's limits.
As far as Bloods in N.O. not too sure, But Wayne's from uptown N.O. over around the upper wards so I wouldn't doubt it if they have a gang now called uptown bloods. Voids are being filled in N.O. by different people.

60s definitely present in Shreveport. Louisiana in general has ties to L.A. as well as Texas.

ps. you got good posts, youngwun

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » June 6th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Example of L.A. ties to LA: Q-Ball Rachal. The guy written about by Alonso from 52 BGC.

"Rachal" is a last name that unique to a certain parish in Louisiana,. Originally all the Rachal's were from this parish. I'm sure his parents or G parents moved out there. But I'm getting off subject.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 12:36 pm

willihen wrote:Example of L.A. ties to LA: Q-Ball Rachal. The guy written about by Alonso from 52 BGC.

"Rachal" is a last name that unique to a certain parish in Louisiana,. Originally all the Rachal's were from this parish. I'm sure his parents or G parents moved out there. But I'm getting off subject.
I know dis may be gettin off the subject what do yall think about lil roccc, ark. i hear some of the sets are homemade but they bangin like its LA

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 6th, 2007, 12:36 pm

Interesting.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » June 6th, 2007, 1:23 pm

Shox112 wrote:
willihen wrote:Example of L.A. ties to LA: Q-Ball Rachal. The guy written about by Alonso from 52 BGC.

I know dis may be gettin off the subject what do yall think about lil roccc, ark. i hear some of the sets are homemade but they bangin like its LA
I don't know Little Rock. But you could check out that documentary "Bangin in Little Rock"

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 7th, 2007, 10:35 pm

44 bud's that blood hood is from ark lil rocc but is well known and respected even cpt pirus gave them respect

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » June 8th, 2007, 7:09 am

Shox112 wrote:

my family is from lil rock, pops was born and raised there, grandma still lives down in the hood there, lil rock got sets that are directly from cali cause people from cali went and set up shop there, same with chi town gangs, and then some gangs are homeade like oak st posse, but lil rock definatly bangs like cali, haha i remember them oak st niggas used to all have those 92 mustangs like in menace to society except they were all black with gold Ds, just like on some cali shit, last time i was there i was outside my grandmas crib and this blood rolled up on me throwin up gang signs and shit, he ended up being coo tho, we smoked some cigs and he was tellin me how his gang took over this hood cause wolfe st crips used to run the area or someshit

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 8th, 2007, 3:10 pm

mr. chill wrote:
Shox112 wrote:

my family is from lil rock, pops was born and raised there, grandma still lives down in the hood there, lil rock got sets that are directly from cali cause people from cali went and set up shop there, same with chi town gangs, and then some gangs are homeade like oak st posse, but lil rock definatly bangs like cali, haha i remember them oak st niggas used to all have those 92 mustangs like in menace to society except they were all black with gold Ds, just like on some cali shit, last time i was there i was outside my grandmas crib and this blood rolled up on me throwin up gang signs and shit, he ended up being coo tho, we smoked some cigs and he was tellin me how his gang took over this hood cause wolfe st crips used to run the area or someshit
It would be funny if they had jheri curls and was playin roger and zapp or even if that blood had a golf club hat

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » June 8th, 2007, 5:09 pm

Alot of OGs in the west coast came from shreveport, LA. They been bang up there legit for a long time. But as far as new orleans. we got these Uptown bloods(under the 5), Tree Top Piru(west coast), Mob Piru(west coast), and 59 blood(west coast).

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 20th, 2007, 6:47 pm

NOGD wrote:Alot of OGs in the west coast came from shreveport, LA. They been bang up there legit for a long time. But as far as new orleans. we got these Uptown bloods(under the 5), Tree Top Piru(west coast), Mob Piru(west coast), and 59 blood(west coast).
do the bloods the rep the 5 conflict with thise who dont be on people shit?