Proof 'Pac was a MOB

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 9th, 2007, 10:34 am

Haha that really is nutty Pnut. Right now if you go over there, you gonna think everybody got a cold or trying to be funny because its straight up "Snots" and "Jokes" every other word, but not really much about the Tanaz.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 9th, 2007, 11:25 am

youngwun wrote:Haha that really is nutty Pnut. Right now if you go over there, you gonna think everybody got a cold or trying to be funny because its straight up "Snots" and "Jokes" every other word, but not really much about the Tanaz.
lolol snots ??what that word ??? heard it stand for supa .nigga .of .the .south ???

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 9th, 2007, 3:22 pm

You not from Southside, stop taking offense, and you know I wasnt dissing nobody. Point remains the same.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 9th, 2007, 8:42 pm

youngwun wrote:You not from Southside, stop taking offense, and you know I wasnt dissing nobody. Point remains the same.
lol again mr swan ???well snot is a diss for south not side lolol and by the way u yg or og at this point of the day ???can u pass from yg to oog during the week end if u very very active on street gang .com????no????and why swan ?never answered that one ?? and by the way i am from south cide and its inked all over my skinlololand all over my dead brotha so i do react when u dissin sumthin inked on my body ..u would do so if u were in my shoes ..lol plus its all over my police record since mid 80's my name ringed along the name of that set lolol and its not what u believe or not again thats a fact ...yeah i aint from sscc but neverless i do have relative from that hood but anyfuccinway thats far from the point ...do u c me all over the board sayin sway hooks this or any set diss ??? ...no i do avoid those words out of respect ''not for u'' but for myself ..cause first i dont think dissin the swans will diss u by anyway u not bein what u pretend and i put money on it !!!!.think about it punk ...how gay u look when u in here dissin a set ...i really dont think this board is the apropriate spot to diss a hood why dont u grab your balls and take all that snot shit to the apropriate corner ???now if u dont than hop off theeeeeeese and move on ...lol ..and u will keep that word out of your post . keep posting about how your homie from your swan set keep swingin from yg to og :roll: ..keep tellin us about how many mobstaz nutts u did swallow last week end during your swamp meet visit..keep all that positive BS u been doin to make yoself friendly to your internet homies but stop using gang diss to make yoself look real ...much swan love my brotha :wink:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 10th, 2007, 12:42 am

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 10th, 2007, 10:02 am

bgcasper wrote:
youngwun wrote:You not from Southside, stop taking offense, and you know I wasnt dissing nobody. Point remains the same.
lol again mr swan ???well snot is a diss for south not side lolol and by the way u yg or og at this point of the day ???can u pass from yg to oog during the week end if u very very active on street gang .com????no????and why swan ?never answered that one ?? and by the way i am from south cide and its inked all over my skinlololand all over my dead brotha so i do react when u dissin sumthin inked on my body ..u would do so if u were in my shoes ..lol plus its all over my police record since mid 80's my name ringed along the name of that set lolol and its not what u believe or not again thats a fact ...yeah i aint from sscc but neverless i do have relative from that hood but anyfuccinway thats far from the point ...do u c me all over the board sayin sway hooks this or any set diss ??? ...no i do avoid those words out of respect ''not for u'' but for myself ..cause first i dont think dissin the swans will diss u by anyway u not bein what u pretend and i put money on it !!!!.think about it punk ...how gay u look when u in here dissin a set ...i really dont think this board is the apropriate spot to diss a hood why dont u grab your balls and take all that snot shit to the apropriate corner ???now if u dont than hop off theeeeeeese and move on ...lol ..and u will keep that word out of your post . keep posting about how your homie from your swan set keep swingin from yg to og :roll: ..keep tellin us about how many mobstaz nutts u did swallow last week end during your swamp meet visit..keep all that positive BS u been doin to make yoself friendly to your internet homies but stop using gang diss to make yoself look real ...much swan love my brotha :wink:

yeah nigga let'em know this southcide paris 13 sureno crippin on that ass!!!.................SOUTHCIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 10th, 2007, 10:22 am

Somebody else with the time to read that, sum it all up for me will ya? I feel asleep one sentance in.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 10th, 2007, 10:25 am

youngwun wrote:Somebody else with the time to read that, sum it all up for me will ya? I feel asleep one sentance in.

don't even bother my nig. he still yappin that same ol BS like always

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 10th, 2007, 10:30 am

Wow wait, did you really think I was dissing your fantasy hood? Casper, I've been to the Hub more times than you have, stop crying.

I wasn't dissing SSCC... I merely stated that the MOB mainly trippin off SSCC and POGC, I just did so in a funny way. Anybody else that read it probably laughed, stop being so uptight.

In fact, I'm sure if we searched back, we could uncover the many posts where you dissed PLENTY of other hoods, but that is neither here nor there, as you aren't even in the United States of America, and every time your bunk story gets laughed at and you get labeled a mark, you try to convince people on a MESSAGE BOARD to level with you and ya make up another chapter in the epic tale that is "BGCASPER: INTERNET GANGSTER".

I'm doing my thing these days. I been inactive. I'm up here in the NW getting money, and the hood is DEEP up here. Just ask Tacoma residents.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 10th, 2007, 10:40 am

You up in tacoma washington?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 10th, 2007, 10:44 am

Couple hours away. I'm in Portland right now. I just sold my computer to my homie whos moving back down to L.A. so I wont be on here nearly as much till I cop a laptop or some shit.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 10th, 2007, 10:48 am

You hear about the OLBz up there? I heard they was koo with the East Side Pirus up there. I dont know if the ESP up there have connections with any hood in cali, would you know? The OLBz up there beef with the Hill Top Crips. I dont know what race the HTC are but how ironic since you mentioned a whole made up hood using those names.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 10th, 2007, 10:52 am

I have heard of OLBz up here. They also got a hood called Red Cobra Bloods that are all Asian, but thats in PDX. Hilltop seem to make the most noise on the C side... and a lot of hoods lump in with them. Like you got homies that claim Hilltop Hoover and shit. They pretty much click up with the heavy hitter Crip hoods.

Only damu hood I know got legit connects is mine, but all these hoods pretty much got started when niggas from L.A. dipped up to stack money and influenced the locals they kicked it with. Pretty soon everybody was starting Blood and Crip hoods.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 10th, 2007, 10:57 am

O them HTC are black? I heard back then RSC and OLBz up there had run ins. But even though OLBz up there beefin with black Cz you still aint consider em real Bz huh?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 10th, 2007, 11:21 am

NikexCortez wrote:O them HTC are black? I heard back then RSC and OLBz up there had run ins. But even though OLBz up there beefin with black Cz you still aint consider em real Bz huh?
i heard it was 60's up there too, is it brims up there I heard a few thangs

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 10th, 2007, 11:39 am

Aint seen any Brims, but they might be up there. Like I said, I'm two hours away and I won't give out too much info, but hoods trying to expand from Washington to Portland.

And Hilltop are black, yes... everybody funks with everybody up here. Surenos, Asians, Bloods, Crips, Folks... they go at it with everybody here.

I speak on L.A. OLBz still aint a REAL blood gang, thats just a fact. Who cares what I think tho.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » June 11th, 2007, 12:36 am

bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:you correct...i used to fugg around over there as a young cat on stocton between bradfield & diane st at my cuzzins/auntie house...got 6 cuzzins from there..male/female all g status at their age now..i know them cats well when they mamas use to invite neighborhood kids over for cake and shit like that...lol
u ever went there to eat cakes before 92 for an active tana it was a mission !!!!!!!!!!!!
nah, this was in 85, me and my brother used to swim at lueders park right when they made that water slide thing and when the compton swapmeet first opened..i was like 12-13 back then..i wasnt heavy in a gang at that point..i was on claiming status and didnt officially get put on SBC til i hit 7th grade going to davis where i had no choice but to make it official becuz them fruit-trees-cedars was on niggaz simply becuz of the pack of niggas i strolled to school and walked home with...guilt by affiliation type shit..nigga had no choice but to make it official since niggas was on us hard

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 11th, 2007, 1:00 am

bgcasper wrote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS? :shock:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2007, 1:23 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:you correct...i used to fugg around over there as a young cat on stocton between bradfield & diane st at my cuzzins/auntie house...got 6 cuzzins from there..male/female all g status at their age now..i know them cats well when they mamas use to invite neighborhood kids over for cake and shit like that...lol
u ever went there to eat cakes before 92 for an active tana it was a mission !!!!!!!!!!!!
nah, this was in 85, me and my brother used to swim at lueders park right when they made that water slide thing and when the compton swapmeet first opened..i was like 12-13 back then..i wasnt heavy in a gang at that point..i was on claiming status and didnt officially get put on SBC til i hit 7th grade going to davis where i had no choice but to make it official becuz them fruit-trees-cedars was on niggaz simply becuz of the pack of niggas i strolled to school and walked home with...guilt by affiliation type shit..nigga had no choice but to make it official since niggas was on us hard
i feel u ....goin there as a known tana in 89 was not recomended lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2007, 1:29 am

Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS? :shock:
yes i am very serious lol and all that has nun to do with u ???and the guy who was aimed replied so whats now ??? :shock: we move on or we talk about things that most of the board dont give a fucc me included ...cuzz i dont need to go thru the same ol BS as for the credit and the weight of south cide pj's is not the apropriate topic and only people from that area could testifie yappin about all that around here aint movin shit i was just replin to wun about'' why'' i dont like that word cause its also a diss for the pj i claim since mid 80's thats all :arrow:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 11th, 2007, 1:33 am

^^^^^MY NIGGA YOU REALLY BE ON SOME OTHER SHIT MAJORITY OF THE TIME.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2007, 1:46 am

Y.G. wrote:^^^^^MY NIGGA YOU REALLY BE ON SOME OTHER SHIT MAJORITY OF THE TIME.
lol blame the thai weed .... :wink:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 11th, 2007, 9:31 am

Woah woah woah WAITTTTTTT UP A SECOND...

"nah, this was in 85, me and my brother used to swim at lueders park right when they made that water slide thing and when the compton swapmeet first opened..i was like 12-13 back then..i wasnt heavy in a gang at that point..i was on claiming status and didnt officially get put on SBC til i hit 7th grade going to davis where i had no choice but to make it official becuz them fruit-trees-cedars was on niggaz simply becuz of the pack of niggas i strolled to school and walked home with...guilt by affiliation type shit..nigga had no choice but to make it official since niggas was on us hard"

Anybody else notice that?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 11th, 2007, 10:07 am

youngwun wrote:Woah woah woah WAITTTTTTT UP A SECOND...

"nah, this was in 85, me and my brother used to swim at lueders park right when they made that water slide thing and when the compton swapmeet first opened..i was like 12-13 back then..i wasnt heavy in a gang at that point..i was on claiming status and didnt officially get put on SBC til i hit 7th grade going to davis where i had no choice but to make it official becuz them fruit-trees-cedars was on niggaz simply becuz of the pack of niggas i strolled to school and walked home with...guilt by affiliation type shit..nigga had no choice but to make it official since niggas was on us hard"

Anybody else notice that?
wits wrong with it, sometimes i see cpt crips do that where they just put one C so it could just stand for Ex. ABC = Acacia Bloccc Compton/ Acacia Bloccc Crip

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2007, 10:21 am

[quote="Shox112"][quote="youngwun"]Woah woah woah WAITTTTTTT UP A SECOND...

"nah, this was in 85, me and my brother used to swim at lueders park right when they made that water slide thing and when the compton swapmeet first opened..i was like 12-13 back then..i wasnt heavy in a gang at that point..i was on claiming status and didnt officially get put on [b]SBC[/b] til i hit 7th grade going to davis where i had no choice but to make it official becuz them fruit-trees-cedars was on niggaz simply becuz of the pack of niggas i strolled to school and walked home with...guilt by affiliation type shit..nigga had no choice but to make it official since niggas was on us hard"

Anybody else notice that?[/quote]

wits wrong with it, sometimes i see cpt crips do that where they just put one C so it could just stand for Ex. ABC = Acacia Bloccc Compton/ Acacia Bloccc Crip[/quote]well real old school cpt brothaz know a gang of set was hit this way bac then often u would ssc or sbc hit quik

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 11th, 2007, 10:39 am

I thought Casper was Southside, not Santana Block is what I'm saying.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » June 11th, 2007, 11:01 am

youngwun wrote:I thought Casper was Southside, not Santana Block is what I'm saying.
p nut wrote that, not casper

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2007, 11:13 am

lolol what type of heavy shit u took ??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 11th, 2007, 11:15 am

[[size=24]quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][[/size]quote="bgcasper"][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]you correct...i used to fugg around over there as a young cat on stocton between bradfield & diane st at my cuzzins/auntie house...got 6 cuzzins from there..male/female all g status at their age now..i know them cats well when they mamas use to invite neighborhood kids over for cake and shit like that...lol[/quote]u ever went there to eat cakes before 92 for an active tana it was a mission !!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

nah, this was in 85, me and my brother used to swim at lueders park right when they made that water slide thing and when the compton swapmeet first opened..i was like 12-13 back then..i wasnt heavy in a gang at that point..i was on claiming status and didnt officially get put on SBC til i hit 7th grade going to davis where i had no choice but to make it official becuz them fruit-trees-cedars was on niggaz simply becuz of the pack of niggas i strolled to school and walked home with...guilt by affiliation type shit..nigga had no choice but to make it official since niggas was on us hard[/quote]lol do c sum casper in your bushes ???checc them tonight

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 11th, 2007, 11:54 am

Thats it, no more kush + posting for me.

I just sneezed and blew the biggest strand of snots out my nose too.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 11th, 2007, 3:37 pm

LOL

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 11th, 2007, 5:16 pm

youngwun wrote:Thats it, no more kush + posting for me.

I just sneezed and blew the biggest strand of snots out my nose too.
Aww sh*t u gonna piss 'em off again