PUERTORICANS , DOMINCANS V.S. BLACKS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

PUERTORICANS , DOMINCANS V.S. BLACKS

Unread post by NICKELS » June 10th, 2007, 2:07 am

LATIN KINGS AND NETAS AND DOMINICAN GANGS GOING TO WAR WITH BLOODS IN NEWYORK HAS HAPPEN AND AT TIMES POP OFF IN THE STREETS ......EVEN IN FLORIDA THERE ARE SITUATIONS , BUT THE BLOODS SEEM TO BE WIPPIN THEY AZZ IN CHECK.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 10th, 2007, 2:11 am

WHEN LATINOS IN NEWYORK TRY TO PULL A POWER MOVE ON BLACKS THEY GET THERE AZZ KICKED , THEN THEY ALWAYS WANT TO BE DOWN WITH BLACKS AFTER THAT.....REAL TALK ....LOL , THEN TRY AGAIN IN ANOTHER FEW YEARS ...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 10th, 2007, 11:12 am

How the beef start? Is it a racist thing?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 10th, 2007, 11:49 am

I wouldnt C it being a racist thing since there are spanish people claiming bdog in NY. Claim for respect, power, n money is all i can C it being.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 10th, 2007, 1:14 pm

yeah it started by latinkings & netas puertorican gangs attacking the Blacks in prison , wich made blacks form bloods , bloods banged on them hard push them back now they want peace and want to be down , but they still talk that latin stuff

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 10th, 2007, 1:28 pm

they got some spanish bloods , but most of them you cant trust there sneaky like undercover latin kings , its similar to a sur - rat switichin over to a crip or blood set , and still got a sureno mind , or his familia is down with a hood but double agent type stuff , but they live in a black neighborhood and run with the hood but go and chill with sureno or in this case latin kings. NOT ALL but you got some blacks here that are too open , might as well say gullable mostly young dudes , its easy to join the newyork sets not the hardcore ones but its easier than any other state. thats why newyork cant shake that fake blood repp.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: PUERTORICANS , DOMINCANS V.S. BLACKS

Unread post by Hell » June 11th, 2007, 9:37 am

NICKELS wrote:LATIN KINGS AND NETAS AND DOMINICAN GANGS GOING TO WAR WITH BLOODS IN NEWYORK HAS HAPPEN AND AT TIMES POP OFF IN THE STREETS ......EVEN IN FLORIDA THERE ARE SITUATIONS , BUT THE BLOODS SEEM TO BE WIPPIN THEY AZZ IN CHECK.
Them latino's,rican's and even the dam dominican's where in the f*ck they come in at?,well anyway they're still at war with the UBN since 93 will this race war ever stop one day? and i live in 56Ace in florida and i have never hear about the latin kings going against but ya'll already know they're not cool with b-dogz,ya dig.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: PUERTORICANS , DOMINCANS V.S. BLACKS

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 11th, 2007, 12:20 pm

Hell wrote:
NICKELS wrote:LATIN KINGS AND NETAS AND DOMINICAN GANGS GOING TO WAR WITH BLOODS IN NEWYORK HAS HAPPEN AND AT TIMES POP OFF IN THE STREETS ......EVEN IN FLORIDA THERE ARE SITUATIONS , BUT THE BLOODS SEEM TO BE WIPPIN THEY AZZ IN CHECK.
Them latino's,rican's and even the dam dominican's where in the f*ck they come in at?,well anyway they're still at war with the UBN since 93 will this race war ever stop one day? and i live in 56Ace in florida and i have never hear about the latin kings going against but ya'll already know they're not cool with b-dogz,ya dig.
The Ricans and Blacks look like they cool with each other here in NY. Arent Ricans and Dominicans also like half black and spanish.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 11th, 2007, 1:26 pm

NOPE you got black dominicans and black puerto ricans and you got , ......white puerto ricans and and a very few white dominicans.... , just because you have black people in your country does not make the whole country black that goes for any latin or arab country etc. around the world

who started this honorary black people thing ?????

to be black is to be african , - but now a days its , you too can be black for 19.99 $ in this now limited offer you get a cd on learning the latest slang / ebonics and talk just like black people !!! , and a free dvd on how to braid cornrows and grow dreads , even tips on a perfect square harline . if you act now , we will throw in a free book on how to do the latest black handshakes and learn how to crip walk , the latest dance thats sweeping the nation. * diamond studs and rap music sold seperately * peace out my new brothas welcome to the black race !! LOL LOL what a f--kin joke these days.
l
these are the so - called honorary black people list i guess started in the 1980's cause before that nobody was saying this new dumb sh-t. heres the list of the lost african tribes :

italians
sicilians
puertoricans
arabs
greeks
jews
philipinos
etc.

and al pacino must be black too cause he played carlitos way and scarface two movies base on latinos and hes italian , john gotti looks black to me oh thats right ! hes sicilian so that makes perfect sense people wake up ......LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 11th, 2007, 1:41 pm

what happens to you if your half white , or got a drop of white blood , am i honorary white ? blacks are the dumping ground for people who they dont care to categorize or choose not too except them in the white race to keepthere selves pure or close too full blooded ......

trent

Unread post by trent » June 11th, 2007, 2:08 pm

they beefin' with bloods not blacks.so stop trying to make it out to something it's not.it's the eastcoast not the west.over there,the latinos are smarter than the latinos on the westcoast.cause they know they are both minorities and they go through the same strugggle.so the tend to stick togehter unlike the latinos on the west where as going through the same difficulties in america don't mean jack sh==t. they rather identify with there caucasion oppressers although most,not all whites don't like latinos,they tend to go out there way to please whites.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 11th, 2007, 2:16 pm

NICKELS wrote:NOPE you got black dominicans and black puerto ricans and you got , ......white puerto ricans and and a very few white dominicans.... , just because you have black people in your country does not make the whole country black that goes for any latin or arab country etc. around the world

to be black is to be african , - but now a days its , you too can be black for 19.99 $ in this now limited offer you get a cd on learning the latest slang / ebonics and talk just like black people !!! , and a free dvd on how to braid cornrows and grow dreads , even tips on a perfect square harline . if you act now , we will throw in a free book on how to do the latest black handshakes and learn how to crip walk , the latest dance thats sweeping the nation. * diamond studs and rap music sold seperately * peace out my new brothas welcome to the black race !! LOL LOL what a f--kin joke these days.
l
these are the so - called honorary black people list i guess started in the 1980's cause before that nobody was saying this new dumb sh-t. heres the list of the lost african tribes :

italians
sicilians
puertoricans
arabs
greeks
jews
philipinos
etc.

and al pacino must be black too cause he played carlitos way and scarface two movies base on latinos and hes italian , john gotti looks black to me oh thats right ! hes sicilian so that makes perfect sense people wake up ......LOL

Ever been to Sicily? I have and yes, you can tell that the Moors have been there, there is still a lot of Moorish architecture. But that is long time ago and i can tell you that at leat 70% of the Sicilians do not look a bit african. But yea the influence has been there among some Sicilians.

Here are some famous Sicilians:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 11th, 2007, 4:11 pm

trent wrote:they beefin' with bloods not blacks.so stop trying to make it out to something it's not.it's the eastcoast not the west.over there,the latinos are smarter than the latinos on the westcoast.cause they know they are both minorities and they go through the same strugggle.so the tend to stick togehter unlike the latinos on the west where as going through the same difficulties in america don't mean jack sh==t. they rather identify with there caucasion oppressers although most,not all whites don't like latinos,they tend to go out there way to please whites.
BLOODS ARE BLACKS , BLOODS REPRESENT BLACKS ,THATS WHY THEY ARE CALLED DAMU , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU FROM , TO RACES GOING TO WAR IS RACIAL AND IT ALWAYS TURN RACIAL , WHERE ARE YOU FROM , WHAT SH-T ARE YOU TALKIN

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 11th, 2007, 4:18 pm

JUST BECAUSE YOU RUN WITH A BLACK GANG , DO NOT THINK THERE GOING TO CHANGE THERE MIND FRAME TO REPP FOR YOUR RACE , THATS WHAT YOUR GANG THAT REPP FOR YOUR RACE IS FOR , IM NOT JOINING NO LATIN OR WHITE GANG AND THEY ARE IN A WAR OR MIGHT GO TO WAR AGAINST MY PEOPLE , NEVER !! ......IM A DIE HARD BLACK MAN ......YOU DUDES THATS IN BLACK GANGS BANGIN ON YOUR OWN RACE IS IDIOTIC MORONS , I DONT CARE IF YOU LIVE IN A BLACK HOOD.

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » June 11th, 2007, 4:38 pm

NICKELS wrote:NOPE you got black dominicans and black puerto ricans and you got , ......white puerto ricans and and a very few white dominicans.... , just because you have black people in your country does not make the whole country black that goes for any latin or arab country etc. around the world

l

italians
sicilians
puertoricans
arabs
greeks
jews
philipinos
etc.

yo on some real shit, i think this is an irresponsible post! cuz africans aint the only blacks! ask any GODS in NY about the "original Man" the asiatic Black Man!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 11th, 2007, 10:26 pm

yo on some real shit, i think this is an irresponsible post! because africans aint the only blacks! ask any GODS in NY about the "original Man" the asiatic Black Man![/quote]

OBVIOUSLY YOUR NOT BLACK , BUT WANNABBEE , OR YOUR INFATUATED WITH BLACK PEOPLE AND THERE CULTURE , WHY I WANT TO ASK A 5 % , WHAT I CAN SEE WITH MY OWN EYES AND COMMON SENSE , AND KNOWLEDGE OF SELF FROM THE NATURAL ORDER OF LOGIC. NEVER LET ANOTHER MAN TELL YOU HIS BELIEF WHEN YOU CAN JUST , USE YOUR BRAIN WITH SOME READING AND COMPREHESION.

EVEN THOUGH THE WHOLE WORLD COMES FROM AFRICA , BUT NOW WE HAVE THREE DISTINCT RACES , THAT ACKNOWLEGE THERE SEPERATION. AND THERE PROUD OF THAT . AND THEY EXPRESS THAT , IM PROUD OF STILL BEING CLOSE TOO AND STILL RESEMBLE THE THE ORIGINAL MAN NOT AN OFF SHOOT OR MUTATE , SINCE I AND MY RACE STILL RESEMBLE THE ORIGINAL MAN , ME AND MY PEOPLE ARE PUSH THROUGH RASICIM AND PREDJUDICE , BUT NOW ARE BEING ACCEPTED BECAUSE OF OUR POPULAR CULTURE AND LIFESTYLE WICH IS INFUENCEING THE WORLD.

BUT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE CONSIDERED BLACK AROUND THE WORLD , BY BLACKS :
ABORIGINIE , EAST INDIANS , BLACK AMERICANS .\, AFRO WESTINDIANS , HATIANS , SOME POLYNESIANS , BLACK AFRO - LATINOS , BLACK - ARABS , FUJI ISLAND OCEANIC BLACKS , ETC. .......LET THAT MELANIN SHINE ,

AND IF YOU LOOK LIKE RICKY MARTIN AND AL PACINO OR DADDY YANKEE OR ROBERT DENIRO OR EVEN JET LI , BE PROUD OF YOUR SELF TOO , GO GET YOUR CULTURE JUMPIN " AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE WORLD TOO ......PLEASE NO MORE FAKE REGGAE , " REG - GAY - TON " STOP BITING , NO COPYING AND INVENT SOME THING ...........I LIKE LEARNING FROM OTHER PEOPLES CULTURE , SOMETHING NEW ,

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 11th, 2007, 11:40 pm

Redrag52 wrote:they got some spanish bloods , but most of them you cant trust there sneaky like undercover latin kings , its similar to a sur - rat switichin over to a crip or blood set , and still got a sureno mind , or his familia is down with a hood but double agent type stuff , but they live in a black neighborhood and run with the hood but go and chill with sureno or in this case latin kings. NOT ALL but you got some blacks here that are too open , might as well say gullable mostly young dudes , its easy to join the newyork sets not the hardcore ones but its easier than any other state. thats why newyork cant shake that fake blood repp.
No where near as to what the whole mexican hangin with blacks situation.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 11th, 2007, 11:42 pm

NICKELS wrote:
trent wrote:they beefin' with bloods not blacks.so stop trying to make it out to something it's not.it's the eastcoast not the west.over there,the latinos are smarter than the latinos on the westcoast.cause they know they are both minorities and they go through the same strugggle.so the tend to stick togehter unlike the latinos on the west where as going through the same difficulties in america don't mean jack sh==t. they rather identify with there caucasion oppressers although most,not all whites don't like latinos,they tend to go out there way to please whites.
BLOODS ARE BLACKS , BLOODS REPRESENT BLACKS ,THATS WHY THEY ARE CALLED DAMU , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU FROM , TO RACES GOING TO WAR IS RACIAL AND IT ALWAYS TURN RACIAL , WHERE ARE YOU FROM , WHAT SH-T ARE YOU TALKIN
But how is this racial? its jus bloods and LKs ect...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 12th, 2007, 6:30 am

For some LK's it IS racial. I've heard negativity from a couple LK's on blacks in general but at the same time respect for Bloods for how they hold down the system. Then again I know a couple calm dudes who really just got down in jail and are not racial. From my limited experience it's about half and half.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 12th, 2007, 6:31 am

it was racial first , because it was latinos bangin on all blacks in the penn on rikers island , then the blacks turned into bloods , and it turned into gang warfare based off of racial targeting on blacks. so they chose b.l.o.o.d.s the letters has a black meaning behind them , and damu is african for blood. they could have choose crips too , wich has the same pro - black history , but og mack choose bloods. i tell dudes go learn the history of what your claimin , they lack that , they think is some fraternity from college ,

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 12th, 2007, 6:34 am

Sentenza wrote:

l

italians
sicilians
puertoricans
arabs
greeks
jews
philipinos
etc.

Ever been to Sicily? I have and yes, you can tell that the Moors have been there, there is still a lot of Moorish architecture. But that is long time ago and i can tell you that at leat 70% of the Sicilians do not look a bit african. But yea the influence has been there among some Sicilians.

Here are some famous Sicilians:
i like this one real funn had me rollin over , yeah you do got black people calling sicilians black , people these days are dumber or easy to believe stuff , and not there eyes , ghetto anthropology LOL

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 12th, 2007, 6:39 am

the same as black gangs in california there at war with latinos and it turned racial , in prison it becomes racial , even down to the school sysyem. two gangs that are different people and there fighting trust that will be racial eventually , thats america

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » June 12th, 2007, 9:15 am

Bloods and LK both ride the 5 now.

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » June 12th, 2007, 11:06 am

Yea Peoples Nation. I know in the Chi, It dont matter what color you are. Its all about the six and the Fin. You got Spanish Disciples, GD's, BGD's VL's,IGD's all combinations of races putting it down for one or the other. Personally I think It's stupid that they are fighting each other. It's funny because Domincans and PuertoRicans say Nigga more than us. And now all of sudden they tryin to turn on us. I wonder if the situation will get like Cali

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 12th, 2007, 11:38 am

only ketchups ride the 5 point , all westcoast originated bloods like my set have a direkt bloodline to south cali , we travel back and fourth , east / west bloods wich now fall under ( NYG or OBG ) Newyork gangsta bloods and Original bloods gang , 2 different divisions of bloods on the eastcoast. one konnected one made up.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 12th, 2007, 11:46 am

NYG and OBG are really the same union for east / west bloods , the newyork bloods do there own thing , what ever they make up LOL .

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 12th, 2007, 1:18 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:Bloods and LK both ride the 5 now.
Now some I.G is gonna read this and take it to heart...hahaha. :lol:
No star riding in CA.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 12th, 2007, 11:25 pm

StreetKnowledge wrote:Yea Peoples Nation. I know in the Chi, It dont matter what color you are. Its all about the six and the Fin. You got Spanish Disciples, GD's, BGD's VL's,IGD's all combinations of races putting it down for one or the other. Personally I think It's stupid that they are fighting each other. It's funny because Domincans and PuertoRicans say Nigga more than us. And now all of sudden they tryin to turn on us. I wonder if the situation will get like Cali
Its no where near to whats happenin in the west, no where at all....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 13th, 2007, 5:37 am

StreetKnowledge wrote:Yea Peoples Nation. I know in the Chi, It dont matter what color you are. Its all about the six and the Fin. You got Spanish Disciples, GD's, BGD's VL's,IGD's all combinations of races putting it down for one or the other. Personally I think It's stupid that they are fighting each other. It's funny because Domincans and PuertoRicans say Nigga more than us. And now all of sudden they tryin to turn on us. I wonder if the situation will get like Cali
THE PUERTORICANS USE TO FIGHT BLACKS IN THE 60'S AND 70'S , THEY DID NOT GET ALONG , THE STREET GANGS BACK THEN DID NOT GET ALONG , THEY FOUGHT , EVEN THE ITALIANS AND IRISH STREET GANGS , IT WAS MORE BASED AROUND RACE , TO PROTECT EACH OTHER FROM GETTING ATTACKED BY THE NEAREST RACE.
CHECK THE MOVIES " WEST SIDE STORY " AND " SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER " ITALIANS AND PUERTORICANS USE TO FIGHT ALOT ......THEY EVEN LOOKED ALIKE BACK THEN , BUT BY THE 70'S HISPANICS STARTED GETTING INTO BLACK PEOPLES MUSIC & CULTURE DISCO & HIPHOP ) , MORE THAN THERE OWN LATIN CULTURE WICH STOP ALOT OF BEEF WITH BLACKS AND LATINOS , IN NEWYORK , CAUSE YA KNOW BLACKS WE AINT SWITICHIN TO NOBODY ELSES CULTURE LIKE THAT.....LOL , BUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WHEN THEY GET SOME NUMBERS ON THEM , AND THEY START WITH THE LATIN PRIDE STUFF " AND THE BEEF WITH BLACKS POP UP AGAIN , EVERY FEW YEARS BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY , THEY COPY TO MUCH TO START THAT SH-T. AND TOOOOOO MANY OTHER RACES IS RUNNING AROUND WITH THAT NICCA WORD , THEY GOT THERE OWN FUCHED UP NAMES FROM THERE RACE......GANGS ARE STARTED MOSTLY ALWAYS AROUND YOUR RACE , NOT POPULARITY .

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 13th, 2007, 5:43 am

I DONT HOW YA DO IT IN CHICAGO , BUT I KNOW THEY GOT A LOT OF BLACK GANGS THERE THAT PREACH MORE BLACK PRIDE & THE ANCIENT AFRICAN SCIENCE IN YA STREET NATIONS , THAN WE DO IN NEWYORK , CALIFORNIA TEACH A LOT OF BLACK PRIDE TOO . THATS HOW I FIRST NEW NYC - CRIPS & BLOODS DIDNT HAVE ANT TIES TO CALI , THERES VERY LITTLE BLACK MINDED STREETGANG MEMBERS , ESPECIALLY WITH THEM YOUNG NICCAS.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 13th, 2007, 10:44 am

looneytunes1 wrote:Bloods and LK both ride the 5 now.
This what i don't get how can new york b-dogz ryde the same 5 as LK them hispanics was targeting them to the fullest but all of a sudden they're rydin the same 5 it just don't make no sense at all and confusing.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 14th, 2007, 6:45 am

NEWYORK DIDNT KNOW SH-T ABOUT BEING BLOODS ......ALOT OF THEM STILL DONT ....LOL