PUERTORICANS , DOMINCANS V.S. BLACKS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 14th, 2007, 4:41 pm

Hell wrote:
looneytunes1 wrote:Bloods and LK both ride the 5 now.
This what i don't get how can new york b-dogz ryde the same 5 as LK them hispanics was targeting them to the fullest but all of a sudden they're rydin the same 5 it just don't make no sense at all and confusing.
Even more to add to the things that make you go hmmmmm....

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: PUERTORICANS , DOMINCANS V.S. BLACKS

Unread post by 100 » June 14th, 2007, 6:42 pm

Richboy17 wrote:
Hell wrote:
NICKELS wrote:LATIN KINGS AND NETAS AND DOMINICAN GANGS GOING TO WAR WITH BLOODS IN NEWYORK HAS HAPPEN AND AT TIMES POP OFF IN THE STREETS ......EVEN IN FLORIDA THERE ARE SITUATIONS , BUT THE BLOODS SEEM TO BE WIPPIN THEY AZZ IN CHECK.
Them latino's,rican's and even the dam dominican's where in the f*ck they come in at?,well anyway they're still at war with the UBN since 93 will this race war ever stop one day? and i live in 56Ace in florida and i have never hear about the latin kings going against but ya'll already know they're not cool with b-dogz,ya dig.
The Ricans and Blacks look like they cool with each other here in NY. Arent Ricans and Dominicans also like half black and spanish.
NAH NOT EVERY SINGLE DOMINICAN, YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE DR AND SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT DIFFERERNT REGIONS OF THE DR HAS ITS VARIOUS LOOKING PEOPLE THERES EVEN DOMINICANS OF EAST INDIAN AND ARAB DESCENT.

AS FAR AS PUERTO RICANS THIS IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT BLACK AMERICANS, IT SEEM LIKE BLACK AMERICANS LOVE TO DICK RIDE PUERTO RICANS JUST CAUSE PUERTO RICO IS DIVERSE THERES SOME THATS ASIAN, ARAB, EUROPEAN(ITALIAN, FRENCH, ENGLISH ORIGINS FROM MIGRATION AND OF COURSE SPANISH, THEN YOU HAVE YOUR MIXES IN BETWEEN AND THE SMALL AFRICAN POPULATION LESS THAN 9% THE AFRICAN DESCENT POPULATION OVERALL IS ABOUT 28% TO 35% SO EVERYBODY IN PR IS NOT HALF BLACK.

BUT BLACK AMERICANS LOVE TO PIGEON HOLD SOMEONE JUST CAUSE THEY COME FROM A COUNTRY THAT HAD AFRICAN SLAVERY IF THATS THE CASE EVERY MEXICAN, AND EVERY AMERICAN IS OF AFRICAN DESCENT SINCE THERE WAS ONCE A HISTORY OF SLAVERY

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 14th, 2007, 6:46 pm

Hell wrote:
looneytunes1 wrote:Bloods and LK both ride the 5 now.
This what i don't get how can new york b-dogz ryde the same 5 as LK them hispanics was targeting them to the fullest but all of a sudden they're rydin the same 5 it just don't make no sense at all and confusing.
YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT GET WHY B DAWGS IN NY RIDE THE 5 EITHER THEY AINT PART OF THE PEOPLE AFFILITION THATS WHAT THE 5 IS ABOUT AND THEN AGAIN HOW CAN YOU RUN WITH THE 5 BUT YOU GOT CATS BREAKING THEY HATS OFF TO THE RIGHT? FOLKS WEAR THEY HATS TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE WEAR THEY HATS LEFT

:lol: YOU KNOW THIS IS KINDA OF AN EXCUSE I SEE NIGGAS DOWN SOUTH DO THE VICELORDS OR WHATEVR ROLE with BLOODS CAUSE OF THE RED BUT DIG THIS THE NIGGAS WEAR THEY HATS TO THE RIGHT SOMETHING THAT FOLKS DO, WHEN YOU SEE IT THAT WAY THEY MIGHT AS WELL ALLY WITH GD'S CAUSE COLOR DONT REALLY SHIT WITH PEOPLES AND FOLKS

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 14th, 2007, 6:50 pm

[quote="100"][quote="Richboy17"][quote="Hell"][quote="NICKELS"]LATIN KINGS AND NETAS AND DOMINICAN GANGS GOING TO WAR WITH BLOODS IN NEWYORK HAS HAPPEN AND AT TIMES POP OFF IN THE STREETS ......EVEN IN FLORIDA THERE ARE SITUATIONS , BUT THE BLOODS SEEM TO BE WIPPIN THEY AZZ IN CHECK.[/quote]Them latino's,rican's and even the dam dominican's where in the f*ck they come in at?,well anyway they're still at war with the UBN since 93 will this race war ever stop one day? and i live in 56Ace in florida and i have never hear about the latin kings going against but ya'll already know they're not cool with b-dogz,ya dig.[/quote]

The Ricans and Blacks look like they cool with each other here in NY. Arent Ricans and Dominicans also like half black and spanish.[/quote]

AS FAR AS PUERTO RICANS THIS IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT BLACK AMERICANS, IT SEEM LIKE BLACK AMERICANS LOVE TO DICK RIDE PUERTO RICANS JUST CAUSE PUERTO RICO IS DIVERSE [/quote]

another di*khead comment by this character..."blacks like to di*kride puerto ricans" ....before these comments tonight i never knew you existed but after seeing these comments i see why you saying some offbrand silly shxt fam,check that blks dont ride pr's

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 14th, 2007, 6:55 pm

Qdawg wrote:
100 wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
Hell wrote:
NICKELS wrote:LATIN KINGS AND NETAS AND DOMINICAN GANGS GOING TO WAR WITH BLOODS IN NEWYORK HAS HAPPEN AND AT TIMES POP OFF IN THE STREETS ......EVEN IN FLORIDA THERE ARE SITUATIONS , BUT THE BLOODS SEEM TO BE WIPPIN THEY AZZ IN CHECK.
Them latino's,rican's and even the dam dominican's where in the f*ck they come in at?,well anyway they're still at war with the UBN since 93 will this race war ever stop one day? and i live in 56Ace in florida and i have never hear about the latin kings going against but ya'll already know they're not cool with b-dogz,ya dig.
The Ricans and Blacks look like they cool with each other here in NY. Arent Ricans and Dominicans also like half black and spanish.

AS FAR AS PUERTO RICANS THIS IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT BLACK AMERICANS, IT SEEM LIKE BLACK AMERICANS LOVE TO DICK RIDE PUERTO RICANS JUST CAUSE PUERTO RICO IS DIVERSE
another di*khead comment by this character..."blacks like to di*kride puerto ricans" ....before these comments tonight i never knew you existed but after seeing these comments i see why you saying some offbrand silly shxt fam,check that blks dont ride pr's

N!GGA BLACK AMERICANS DO RIDE PR'S I DONT THEY ARE NOT MY PEOPLE, YOU CAN READ THE COMMENTS IN MANY TOPIX ABOUT PR'S BY BLACK AMERICANS TALKING ABOUT THEY GOT AFRICAN IN THEM AND THIS AND THAT. I CAN GIVE YOU COUNTLESS POST ABOUT A BLACK AMERICAN TRYING TO LINK SOMETHING HISPANIC WITH A BLACK

BTW FUCK YOU!!!! YOU ONE OF THEM

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 14th, 2007, 6:58 pm

:lol: @"btw fu*k you"

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 14th, 2007, 7:02 pm

show me 2 topics (or 1 at all) where you seen me compare puerto ricans/dominicans or any other latino to being black...i never compared them to being black...in fact when i said they i dont look at them as being black dudes said to me they considered them black..weather they are or not i never cared i just never looked at them as being black...you all messed up in the head kid

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 14th, 2007, 7:03 pm

what are you talking about 100? just sayin all kind of silly shit.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 14th, 2007, 7:05 pm

Qdawg wrote:show me 2 topics (or 1 at all) where you seen me compare puerto ricans/dominicans or any other latino to being black...i never compared them to being black...in fact when i said they i dont look at them as being black dudes said to me they considered them black..weather they are or not i never cared i just never looked at them as being black...you all messed up in the head kid
OOHHHHH JEEZ JUST STOP MAN! WHEN I SAID YOU ONE OF THEM I BASICALLY SAID YOU PROBABLY THINK IN SUCH TERMS AS WELL!

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 14th, 2007, 7:05 pm

i think them cicadas flying around in the mid-west is getting to his head right now

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 14th, 2007, 7:10 pm

STEPS......................................

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 15th, 2007, 6:39 am

HELLL F--KIN NOOO !! , BLACKS NEVER DICC RIDE A F--KIN PUERTORICAN ...........ARE YOU CRAZY. THEY COPY US !!

" 100 " YOU CAN SUCK BALLZ , PUERTORICANS ARE NOT BLACK !!!! ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THERE ISLAND , HAS BLACK PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT A DISS TO PUERTORICANS , BUT THERE MIXED WHITES OR WHITE , THE BLACKS IN THERE COUNTRY , ARENT ALOT AND THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO RUN WITH THERE RACE OR NATIONALITY.

BUT IM PROUD OF MY AFRICAN BLOOD AND HERITAGE JUST AS ANY WHITE PERSON IS PROUD OF THERE PALE SKIN , BLACKS AINT DICC RIDIN ANYBODY EXCEPT OTHER BLACKS AND THATS CALL " PRAISE " AND SUPPORT FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE AFRICANS.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 15th, 2007, 6:40 am

F-cka just be talkin listen every black american be doing thang just like anyother f*ckin race neither race don't d!ck ryde,ya dig.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » June 15th, 2007, 8:38 am

Nickels shut the fuck up already.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 15th, 2007, 9:50 pm

NICKELS wrote:HELLL F--KIN NOOO !! , BLACKS NEVER DICC RIDE A F--KIN PUERTORICAN ...........ARE YOU CRAZY. THEY COPY US !!

" 100 " YOU CAN SUCK BALLZ , PUERTORICANS ARE NOT BLACK !!!! ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THERE ISLAND , HAS BLACK PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT A DISS TO PUERTORICANS , BUT THERE MIXED WHITES OR WHITE , THE BLACKS IN THERE COUNTRY , ARENT ALOT AND THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO RUN WITH THERE RACE OR NATIONALITY.

BUT IM PROUD OF MY AFRICAN BLOOD AND HERITAGE JUST AS ANY WHITE PERSON IS PROUD OF THERE PALE SKIN , BLACKS AINT DICC RIDIN ANYBODY EXCEPT OTHER BLACKS AND THATS CALL " PRAISE " AND SUPPORT FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE AFRICANS.
NO SHIT THEY ARE ABOUT 8% grown ass kids cant type without talking shit lmao
you taken what i said out of context, thers a few that do though esp. black activist who know hispanics are gonna be in a majority so what some of these black americans are doing is trying to dickride them, hispanics in reality dont need the black ethnic group fpr anything.

so there hopefully you'll understand what i meant as far as ordinary blacks dickriding hispanic groups and there culture i have seen a few trying to fake it because being african american isnt enough to them since hispanic groups have a country and language(EUROPEAN) to identify with as black americans dont but only the blind ones like that dont realise he or she is AMERICAN BY CULTURE

WHO CARES ANYWAY

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 16th, 2007, 9:19 am

looneytunes1 wrote:Nickels shut the fu-- up already.
100 , I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT , IM JUST NOT ONE OF THEM ,& AND MY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PROMOTE US BACK TO HOW WE USE TO BE , BUT YOUR RIGHT THERE ARE SOME SUCK AZZ AMONGST BLACKS THAT ARE LIKE THAT.

LOONEY TUNES CAN SUCK BALLZ , DICC RIDER.....IM A KEEP YELL BLACK PRIDE , LOVE FOR MY RACE , JUST LIKE YOU KEEP THAT FAKE AZZ WANNBEE CUBAN FLAGG WITH FLIPPED COLORS , WICH IS NOT THE REAL P.R. FLAGG , WHEN EVER YOU POST.....LOL ,..... YOU FLAG & DICC RIDE AND ILL SHOW MY MELANIN & BANG PRIDE.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 16th, 2007, 9:27 am

NO SHIT THEY ARE ABOUT 8% grown ass kids cant type without talking shit lmao
you taken what i said out of context, thers a few that do though esp. black activist who know hispanics are gonna be in a majority so what some of these black americans are doing is trying to dickride them,

hispanics in reality dont need the black ethnic group fpr anything.

so there hopefully you'll understand what i meant as far as ordinary blacks dickriding hispanic groups and there culture i have seen a few trying to fake it because being african american isnt enough to them since hispanic groups have a country and language(EUROPEAN) to identify with as black americans dont but only the blind ones like that dont realise he or she is AMERICAN BY CULTURE

WHO CARES ANYWAY[/quote]

TRUE THEY DONT NEED US FOR ANYTHING , BUT THEY SURE DO COPY EVERYTHING , AND PUT LATIN NEXT TO IT , LIKE THEY DID SOMETHING NEW , STR8 BITIN ,

BLACKS DO HAVE AFRICA TO IDENTIFY WITH , BUT THEY DONT CONNECT WITH. BACK IN THE DAYS YES , THESE DAYS KNOW , THERE DISTRACTED WITH , PERSONAL & FINANCIAL , MATERIAL GAIN , SELFISH....YOU SUPPOSE TO THINK AS A UNIT AS A RACE , LIKE WHITES.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » June 17th, 2007, 12:10 am

Nickels you still a bitch. If you talk half the shit in real life you do on these forums i guarantee you get the shit slapped out of you on a regular basis.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » June 17th, 2007, 2:44 am

NICKELS wrote:
looneytunes1 wrote:Nickels shut the fu-- up already.
100 , I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT , IM JUST NOT ONE OF THEM ,& AND MY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PROMOTE US BACK TO HOW WE USE TO BE , BUT YOUR RIGHT THERE ARE SOME SUCK AZZ AMONGST BLACKS THAT ARE LIKE THAT.

LOONEY TUNES CAN SUCK BALLZ , DICC RIDER.....IM A KEEP YELL BLACK PRIDE , LOVE FOR MY RACE , JUST LIKE YOU KEEP THAT FAKE AZZ WANNBEE CUBAN FLAGG WITH FLIPPED COLORS , WICH IS NOT THE REAL P.R. FLAGG , WHEN EVER YOU POST.....LOL ,..... YOU FLAG & DICC RIDE AND ILL SHOW MY MELANIN & BANG PRIDE.
Why do you type in caps?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 17th, 2007, 6:29 am

LOONEY TUNES , I TALK THIS SH-T EVERY WHERE I GO TRUST I NEVER HELD MY TOUNGE , BUT YOU KNOW IM RIGHT , YOU STILL A DICC RIDIN FAGGOT.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 18th, 2007, 3:56 pm

"bloods" on the whole eastcoast are fake anyway so who gives a f*cc anyway? Shit 1/2 the bloods on the west coast are fake too

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 18th, 2007, 5:26 pm

Why are Puerto Ricans called Netas? So the Hispanic gangs in New York are NK but they like to call each other nigga? Did I miss something....

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 18th, 2007, 5:57 pm

Netas are a prison gang not a name for Puerto Ricans. Latin Kings began attacking blacks in New York at least but no they do not call themselves NK. There are some Dominicans and PR's that are prejudiced against American blacks....for instance there are old Dominican men out there that say they don't like blacks but look black, but for the most part everything on the street is shared. Like for instance you will see a group of Latin bloods who peace up black bloods, and vice versa, but then again there are some things that are racially defined. So yeah PR's and even Salvadoreans, other South / Central American groups who grew up in New York say nigga even the light skin ones and for the most part nobody will trip. One black dude said to a latin dude who says nigga a lot one time that he would start saying spic just as much as he says nigga, and some dudes tell him to chill on that. Even Zulu Nation was trippin for a while on blacks saying nigga. There are no general rules

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » November 22nd, 2007, 11:22 am

LK is still on that racist type stuff these dayz why would some of them would call a peace treaty between them and the UBN bloods.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 22nd, 2008, 12:05 pm

I don't really give a fu*k who talkin about who, as long as they aint tryin 2 play my proud Dominican people....all that racist shit is way out of context and both black n latino people shuld b ashamed of callin each other racial slurs, when they both on the block bitchin about how racist the white detectives are n shit...we kill each other, we doin "the man's" job...self destruction, ur headed 4 self destruction...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 22nd, 2008, 12:07 pm

I don't really give a fu*k who talkin about who, as long as they aint tryin 2 play my proud Dominican people....all that racist shit is way out of context and both black n latino people shuld b ashamed of callin each other racial slurs, when they both on the block bitchin about how racist the (white) government is n shit...we kill each other, we doin "the man's" job...self destruction, ur headed 4 self destruction...

sparkdatshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by sparkdatshit » June 19th, 2008, 2:33 pm

trent wrote:they beefin' with bloods not blacks.so stop trying to make it out to something it's not.it's the eastcoast not the west.over there,the latinos are smarter than the latinos on the westcoast.cause they know they are both minorities and they go through the same strugggle.so the tend to stick togehter unlike the latinos on the west where as going through the same difficulties in america don't mean jack sh==t. they rather identify with there caucasion oppressers although most,not all whites don't like latinos,they tend to go out there way to please whites.
how the hell do people come up with this. First of all theres only a allience in the pen with whites, strictly buisness. That doesnt mean that were out here in the streets kikin with whites. Ive never even had a white friend nor all the people i know. In fact most mexicans i know hate whites with the passion.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by 100 » June 23rd, 2008, 7:15 pm

Redrag52 wrote:it was racial first , because it was latinos bangin on all blacks in the penn on rikers island , then the blacks turned into bloods , and it turned into gang warfare based off of racial targeting on blacks. so they chose b.l.o.o.d.s the letters has a black meaning behind them , and damu is african for blood. they could have choose crips too , wich has the same pro - black history , but og mack choose bloods. i tell dudes go learn the history of what your claimin , they lack that , they think is some fraternity from college ,

SO BLAXCKS COULDNT HOLD THEIR OWN IN JAIL?

NyClassic4ever

Unread post by NyClassic4ever » July 1st, 2008, 8:18 pm

Since early 90's I heard this bs about the Kings having shh on lock on Rikers and about the UBN forming because of this BUT then why is it that OG Mack (one of the founders of the bloods in NY) claims it wasn't racial at all? Then at first he puts out Black Love t-shirts but then also Latino & Black Love t-shirts?

All I have to say is that since the late 60's early 70's the beef on the streets was somewhat squashed between blacks and ricans in NY. There are many bloods who are ricans. Look at the fools jim jones, juelz and cam...they are all latinos or half latinos. Then you got both black latinos and NON-latino Blacks who have been latin kings. I would say that in NY just as someone stated there is no set of rules when it comes to race. In prison is alittle different but on the streets its a free for all.

I do agree that this also is fluid, that is it changes through the years. When there is a surge of so called latino pride some of those latino dudes switch up. I think it is when they are influenced by new arriving latinos. With the newest addition of Mexicans in NY it is going to be interesting to see how this divides but from what I see is puerto ricans, dominicans and black are more united and mexicans (who many are racist against ricans and blacks) are on the other side of things.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 1st, 2008, 9:08 pm

There's some racist ass Kings though but yeah

LK's popped it off with the racial shit first if for nothing else, if they're Latin Kings... united around being Latin, who else are they going to team up against?

Chicagokidd

Unread post by Chicagokidd » January 10th, 2009, 12:39 pm

NyClassic4ever wrote:Since early 90's I heard this bs about the Kings having shh on lock on Rikers and about the UBN forming because of this BUT then why is it that OG Mack (one of the founders of the bloods in NY) claims it wasn't racial at all? Then at first he puts out Black Love t-shirts but then also Latino & Black Love t-shirts?

All I have to say is that since the late 60's early 70's the beef on the streets was somewhat squashed between blacks and ricans in NY. There are many bloods who are ricans. Look at the fools jim jones, juelz and cam...they are all latinos or half latinos. Then you got both black latinos and NON-latino Blacks who have been latin kings. I would say that in NY just as someone stated there is no set of rules when it comes to race. In prison is alittle different but on the streets its a free for all.

I do agree that this also is fluid, that is it changes through the years. When there is a surge of so called latino pride some of those latino dudes switch up. I think it is when they are influenced by new arriving latinos. With the newest addition of Mexicans in NY it is going to be interesting to see how this divides but from what I see is puerto ricans, dominicans and black are more united and mexicans (who many are racist against ricans and blacks) are on the other side of things.

First, Not MANY Mexicans are racist against PR and blacks. I know some are but not many. and if they are racist against blacks its because they might have been mean towrds mexicans just cuz were mexicans. there are alot of racist blacks. alot of black gangbangers like to target mexicans or latinos because they probably think we're illegal and b afraid to tell the police. As for Pr i think the reason some mexicans dont like them is because they act black like if they wish they were black.some Dominicans look blacks so maybe they are like PR. And what do u mean "so called Latino pride" just cause u blacks dont have any doesnt mean we dont!

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 24th, 2009, 9:17 am

I dont care if Black Latinos can claim a language or a country and Black Americans cant!!! In the end those with African blood in them in the western hemisphere roots are traced back to Africa. Whether they admit it or not. I dont see why Ricans, Dominicans and Black Americans can't get along espeicially when most of us share some genes in common.

Im sure in the Islands, central and south america the afro-latinos still face many of the same challenges as all people of african descent throughout the diaspora. Classism and racism.

I found these clips...