50 cent playin with DILDOS...WTF??

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

50 cent playin with DILDOS...WTF??

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 1:19 am

smarturpenuers
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow....WTF....don't got no words fo dis one...I jus wonder what the fifty cent lovers on this forum gon say to protect his image now... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 50 cent playin with DILDOS...WTF??

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 1:22 am

[url=http://smartenupnas.com/2007/06/20/50-c ... -dildos-nh[/url]
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow....WTF....don't got no words fo dis one...I jus wonder what the fifty cent lovers on this forum gon say to protect his image now... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 1:24 am

just click the previous link I spelled the shyt wrong but before warned its some off the wall shyt goin on with that dude 50.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

put it like this "NO HOMO"................

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 22nd, 2007, 6:20 am

the_Pioneer wrote:smarturpenuers
I jus wonder what the fifty cent lovers on this forum gon say to protect his image now..
You know the 50 groupies on here who must be on his payroll will come with some bs like "even though he touching on fake dicks, he getting money at the same time"...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 22nd, 2007, 8:06 am

'X' wrote:"even though he touching on fake dicks, he getting money at the same time"...
LOL

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2007, 8:57 am

dame shame.......

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2007, 8:58 am

dame shame.......

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 22nd, 2007, 9:53 am

DAMN THEM STEROIDS IS FUCCCIN HIS MIND UP

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 12:49 pm

I'm jus wonderin how dey gon explain the sheer enthusiasism and excitement in his smile....look at the pics dude is grinnin hard with a rubber dick in his face...HUH :?: what part of the game is dis....? Any 50 cent advocates care to explain...I mean erry otha thread about dude yall quik to defend or back up whateva he does....SO....BACK UP DIS SHYT!!!!

:lol: :lol: :? :? :? :arrow: :arrow:

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 12:53 pm

50 cent: "Wow...I can do a lotta things with dis fist...shyt the next time a nigga say sumthin to me...I might jus get this real dirty when I literally beat his ASS with it"

:lol: :lol:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 22nd, 2007, 1:12 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:Image

50 cent: "Wow...I can do a lotta things with dis fist...shyt the next time a nigga say sumthin to me...I might jus get this real dirty when I literally beat his ASS with it"

:lol: :lol:
LMFAO...MMMWWWWWHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH :arrow: BUT ON SOME REAL SH*T THO' :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? "literally beat his ASS(ANUS) :wink: with it"

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 22nd, 2007, 2:28 pm

wow wats gone into 50's mind, every year he be changin prolly those damn steriods messin with his mind and body.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » June 22nd, 2007, 3:38 pm

Does anyone have the actual footage of the damn interview? You niggaz is so funny style ya'll actin like he at his house all alone playing with a fucking dildo. Lets see the actual footage so we can really see whats going on. If the footage presents something homo then it is what it is.

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 3:49 pm

Aye...Trav...anyway you slice it niggaz ain't got no bitness messin with dildos...C'mon my nigga, I jus think the shyt is funny...feel me

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 22nd, 2007, 4:05 pm

So if a bitch was in the studio and asked him which one feels like his,the nigga suppose to be like aww naw fuck that i ain't gay i ain't messin with a dildo. Or you play with the bitch head and say my shit is bigger than this fuckin fist. If dude was in private playin with it than i can't say shit,but if it was a public appearance and questions are being asked why not mess with a bitch head. Not sayin i would do it,but thats that man and i ain't seen the actual footage to say it was gay. But to just look at a picture a say this and that is... . A dude actin super anti homosexual i think are the gay ones. Like i said lets some footage so we can really see whats up. The picture thing funny but to blow it out of purportion by saying dude gay based on a picture is gay.

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 4:19 pm

Ain't no body say dude was gay....niggaz is just sayin the shyt is funny...and on some real shyt fa yall niggaz to b always defendin ah nigga that can give two hot fu--s about u is gay...nigga can't even have some laughs out ah pic without yall groupie ass dudes playin capt. save ah man...who gives a fu-- what went on...I kno dude ain't gay but the pic is just funny...so, niggaz ain't blowin shyt outta porportion...man I swear niggaz is SO SENSITIVE :cry: when it comes down to that nigga 50...

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 4:26 pm

Aye dis is a question to the forum...How many niggaz would really hold three rubber dicks in the hand if a b!tch ask dem about dey dick :?:

I kno I would jus tell the b1tch aye..."I ohnno, shyt if u interested you can find out but dats some research you gon have to conduct...!" point blank period and leave it at that if the b!tch wanna go beyond that aye...we ain't got nuffin but space and opportunity.

I kno I ain't gon grab a rubber dick and say "hmmm...lets see"

what the rest of yall niggaz think? If a chick ask you to compare yo shyt to a dildo what would you do?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 22nd, 2007, 4:28 pm

Trav wrote:So if a bitch was in the studio and asked him which one feels like his,the nigga suppose to be like aww naw fu-- that i ain't gay i ain't messin with a dildo. Or you play with the bitch head and say my shit is bigger than this fuckin fist. If dude was in private playin with it than i can't say shit,but if it was a public appearance and questions are being asked why not mess with a bitch head. Not sayin i would do it,but thats that man and i ain't seen the actual footage to say it was gay. But to just look at a picture a say this and that is... . A dude actin super anti homosexual i think are the gay ones. Like i said lets some footage so we can really see whats up. The picture thing funny but to blow it out of purportion by saying dude gay based on a picture is gay.
its too many what if's and hypothetical situations, for that matter just as much as a b*tch couldve asked him to grab it, it couldve been a faggot too. CALL IT WHAT IT IS, NO FOOTAGE NEEDED, U ONLY SAYIN that BECAUSE U KNOW the FOOTAGE IS GONNA BE HARD TO GET, AND IM A CALL IT WHAT IT IS the NIGGA GAY

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 22nd, 2007, 4:31 pm

what the rest of yall niggaz think? If a chick ask you to compare yo shyt to a dildo what would you do?

I WOULDNT EVEN GO THERE with the B*TCH, I MEAN TRAV COME ON MY NIGGA, U GO AROUND TOUCHIN RUBBER VEINS IN SH*T TOO??? :!: :!: :!: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? NIGGAS REALLY GOT ME WONDERIN IN HERE

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 22nd, 2007, 4:54 pm

I can't answer all these questions and responses. But let me get this str8 with the dude who say dudes get sensitive about 50m nah it ain't that i just don't see why niggaz always bring dude name up in a negative way 24/7,i mean if he a snitch,bitch-ass nigga,faggot, so be it move on with ya life. You niggaz just be on the nigga shit the hardest with nothin good to say. What does that say bout ya'll? Hater or Homo. And Shox what you mean you wouldn't go there with a bitch if she brought the shit up first? What you gonna act super anti gay then niggaz gone question your sexaulity for actin so anti homo. No i don't know that the footage gonna be hard to find the way ya'll niggaz actin the shit gone be on youtube tomorrow. And it would be kid like for me to look at a picture and say this and that imma a grown ass man so i wouldn't do know kid shit like that. If you want i could post a thousand pictures and say what it look like but it would be bitch like. No disrespect to ya'll.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 22nd, 2007, 5:11 pm

And one more thing, i would never let internet niggaz make me mad lol. 99.9% niggaz ain't never been in the hood or came up in the hood or ran the streetz. So from there why would i let suburbs niggaz prankin like they from the hood upset me? Lol. Not saying no one in particular but in general with these internet niggaz they know who they are.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 22nd, 2007, 5:17 pm

I feel like dis cuz it aint that serious fa u to be defendin fiddy so hard, I mean if u was to die tommorow u think dis nigga were to come to yo' funeral?

ON SOME REAL SH*T, I WOULDNT GO THERE AT ALL, SPEAKIN OF SOME HOMO SH*T, U the ONE LOOKIN' MIGHTY GAY RIGHT ABOUT NOW DEFENDIN A MAN TO the DEATH I MEAN DAMN, IT SEEM LIKE U GOTTA LIL ATTACHMENT FROM DEM GQ PICS, AND PUTTIN SHOTS ON HIS PICTURES...

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 5:18 pm

Trav wrote:I can't answer all these questions and responses. But let me get this str8 with the dude who say dudes get sensitive about 50m nah it ain't that i just don't see why niggaz always bring dude name up in a negative way 24/7,i mean if he a snitch,bitch-ass nigga,faggot, so be it move on with ya life. You niggaz just be on the nigga shit the hardest with nothin good to say. What does that say bout ya'll? Hater or Homo. And Shox what you mean you wouldn't go there with a bitch if she brought the shit up first? What you gonna act super anti gay then niggaz gone question your sexaulity for actin so anti homo. No i don't know that the footage gonna be hard to find the way ya'll niggaz actin the shit gone be on youtube tomorrow. And it would be kid like for me to look at a picture and say this and that imma a grown ass man so i wouldn't do know kid shit like that. If you want i could post a thousand pictures and say what it look like but it would be bitch like. No disrespect to ya'll.
I feel you Trav...but I respect 50...I like some of his music and a nigga really can't knoc his hustle game...I jus think the pictures is funny like joky funny....I don't kno how many times I said the nigga ain't gay...but u came up with a lame ass scenerio...I jus feel if a female ask me to compare my shyt to the next mans...I would tell her to do her own research and conduct her own experiments...one by one... and the results of that experiment I wouldn't give a fu-- about...dats all I'm sayin...I ain't hatin on the nigga I'm jus laughin at the pictures

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 22nd, 2007, 5:19 pm

DONT FORGET DIS IS A FORUM, NIGGAZ IS GONNA SPEAK THEY MIND ON SH*T EVEN IF IT WAS NEGATIVE, IF U CANT STAND the HEAT GET the F*** OUTTA the KITCHEN, IF YOU AS MUCH AS A GROWN MAN AS U SAY U ARE, FOCUS ON GETTIN RICH YA SELF INSTEAD DYIN TO GET ON the NEXT MILLIONARES NUTZ

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 22nd, 2007, 5:35 pm

Trav wrote:So if a bitch was in the studio and asked him which one feels like his,the nigga suppose to be like aww naw fu-- that i ain't gay i ain't messin with a dildo. Or you play with the bitch head and say my shit is bigger than this fuckin fist. If dude was in private playin with it than i can't say shit,but if it was a public appearance and questions are being asked why not mess with a bitch head. Not sayin i would do it,but thats that man and i ain't seen the actual footage to say it was gay. But to just look at a picture a say this and that is... . A dude actin super anti homosexual i think are the gay ones. Like i said lets some footage so we can really see whats up. The picture thing funny but to blow it out of purportion by saying dude gay based on a picture is gay.
THESE NIGGAS IS CHILDISH IDIOTS
WHO OBVIOUSLY GETS NO PUSSY

U DON'T KNOW WAT THEY COULD HAVE ASKED HIM OR NUFFIN
JUS IDIOTS GAWWWWWWWDDDDDDAM

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 22nd, 2007, 5:50 pm

On..some real shyt my nigga...U always talkin bout how a nigga don't get no pussy...now I can't speak fa errybody...but if its one thing I get in dis world its pussy...I gets pussy jus about erryday...So, my question is nigga do you get pussy...I got proof I gets pussy...got two beautiful kids to show fo it...and a beautiful wifey...whatchu got?

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 22nd, 2007, 7:09 pm

on some real shyt yall niggaz is takin that shit to personal....we was just flamin that nigga damn.....it aint my business if the nigga gay....but it do look suspect.....i wanna see yall stick up fa game next time we flame him kuz as far as i see it he makin money and he make good music(to most).....lol 50 got yall on a pension right???

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 22nd, 2007, 7:33 pm

Shox112 wrote:I feel like dis because it aint that serious fa u to be defendin fiddy so hard, I mean if u was to die tommorow u think dis nigga were to come to yo' funeral?

ON SOME REAL SH*T, I WOULDNT GO THERE AT ALL, SPEAKIN OF SOME HOMO SH*T, U the ONE LOOKIN' MIGHTY GAY RIGHT ABOUT NOW DEFENDIN A MAN TO the DEATH I MEAN DAMN, IT SEEM LIKE U GOTTA LIL ATTACHMENT FROM DEM GQ PICS, AND PUTTIN SHOTS ON HIS PICTURES...
Yea i know homeboy real gay. You get an applause. Lol.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 22nd, 2007, 7:40 pm

Shox112 wrote:DONT FORGET DIS IS A FORUM, NIGGAZ IS GONNA SPEAK THEY MIND ON SH*T EVEN IF IT WAS NEGATIVE, IF U CANT STAND the HEAT GET the F*** OUTTA the KITCHEN, IF YOU AS MUCH AS A GROWN MAN AS U SAY U ARE, FOCUS ON GETTIN RICH YA SELF INSTEAD DYIN TO GET ON the NEXT MILLIONARES NUTZ
Playboy don't get me started on my life and what i goin on nigga. I'm fuckin 20 years old and make more an hour than my age nigga, i'm in the process of BUYING MY FIRST HOUSE AT 20 NIGGA. May i add a multifamily i gotta get some real estate money. I built my own fuckin studio when i was fucking 19 nigga. So to be so young i'm on a fuckin hella of a road to become paid my damn self nigga. Stop speaking on a nigga you know nothin about. Lets talk about you homeboy what are you doing in life?Lol this nigga stupid for tryin to clown me.I could get an 07 3 or 5 series bm off of the lot nigga the fuck you talkin bout. DON'T SPEAK ON A NIGGA YOU DON'T KNOW HOMEBOY. It makes you look real stupid.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 22nd, 2007, 7:45 pm

Young Deuce wrote:on some real shyt yall niggaz is takin that shit to personal....we was just flamin that nigga damn.....it aint my business if the nigga gay....but it do look suspect.....i wanna see yall stick up fa game next time we flame him kuz as far as i see it he makin money and he make good music(to most).....lol 50 got yall on a pension right???
My dude i was addressin the people who was saying the shit was gay. If they wasn't saying it then it don't apply to them. But some niggaz read what i write and in their mind they take it as i'm saying it like this and that but thats their mind i could care less. Cause i don't hate on the nigga i gotta be this and that for 50?

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » June 22nd, 2007, 7:48 pm

Shox112 wrote:DONT FORGET DIS IS A FORUM, NIGGAZ IS GONNA SPEAK THEY MIND ON SH*T EVEN IF IT WAS NEGATIVE, IF U CANT STAND the HEAT GET the F*** OUTTA the KITCHEN, IF YOU AS MUCH AS A GROWN MAN AS U SAY U ARE, FOCUS ON GETTIN RICH YA SELF INSTEAD DYIN TO GET ON the NEXT MILLIONARES NUTZ
And i ain't you the same nigga that was ready to meet that white boy off line and they locked the thread? If it was i see where your head is homeboy. Nigga stay gettin riled up on the net chill nigga it ain't that serious, post and keep it movin don't hang on a niggaz nutz bout a comment posted.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 22nd, 2007, 8:33 pm

the_Pioneer wrote:On..some real shyt my nigga...U always talkin bout how a nigga don't get no pussy...now I can't speak fa errybody...but if its one thing I get in dis world its pussy...I gets pussy jus about erryday...So, my question is nigga do you get pussy...I got proof I gets pussy...got two beautiful kids to show fo it...and a beautiful wifey...whatchu got?
postin post my flows on STREETGANGS.COM HOW U FEEL?