WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH ABOUT FAKE CRIPS AND BLOODS ??

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH ABOUT FAKE CRIPS AND BLOODS ??

Unread post by NICKELS » July 2nd, 2007, 10:42 pm

IN VARIOUS STATES ON THE EASTCOAST WE HAVE A EPIDEMIC WITH CALIFORNIA GANGLIFE , AND DIEHARD WANNABEES ......IT GETS REAL FUNNY , THAT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THAT WHEN THERE IN THE STREET PEOPLE FIND THEM HUMOROUS AND MORONIC.....

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH ?? WETHER ITS THERE FUNNY HISTORY OR THE FAKE COPYING OF WHAT THEY THINK CALIFORNIA STREET NIGGAZ IS LIKE , FROM DVDS & MUSIC

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » July 3rd, 2007, 4:12 am

the fakes on netherlands, they take it to nxt level, copy every little thing of the american crips and bloods and go overboard with that stuff

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 6:07 am

THE NETHERLANDS.............AHAHAHAH ......, DAMN I KNOW RAYMOND WASHINGTON IS LIKE WHAT THE FUCH HAPPEN :shock:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 6:40 am

WHEN THEY ARGUE ABOUT HOW THEY STARTED IN THERE STATE WITH NO PROOF ,

peace2dastreets
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by peace2dastreets » July 3rd, 2007, 10:37 am

I find it funny how they're willing to kill and be killed over nothing but a colour... actually naw thats not funny, thats actually pretty sad.

And i don't understand why you hate on non-Cali crips and bloods. Just cuz they're fake crip and blood sets don't make em any less hard... People still killing one another over that shit, so what diff does it make? Yeah, maybe once upon a time some young hustlas thot it'd be cool to imitate the Cs and Bs but hey, those kids grow up into killers none the less.

Don't forget, its the Spanish who rediscovered America, but it wasn't them who took this shit over. Just cuz Cali is where this kinda gangland warfare started don't mean that its the hardest, the best, the smartest and the only 'real' kinda gangs. Yeah, i think it is hard out there, no doubt, but don't go off sayin the rest are just copycat wannabes...

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » July 3rd, 2007, 1:18 pm

There ain't nothing funny about people being

mislead.If your gonna bang,do it the right way

or not at all.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 3rd, 2007, 1:42 pm

It is what it is, people love this CA lifestyle we live. People across the world imitate it and its nothing anyone can do about it...

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » July 3rd, 2007, 3:14 pm

aint shit funny about it IMO i dont bang but i done lost a lot of real niggas behind this bangin shit it aint funny it aint no joke or passing fad niggas die over this shit period whats funny about that then you got these imposter ass niggas tring ta get fame off someone else's game ta me is fuc'n lame

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 10:46 pm

ITS STILL FUNNY , KILLING OVER SOMETHING THERE IMITATING AND DONT NOTHING ABOUT IT , I THINK ITS FUNNY WHEN I SEE PEOPLE DO DUMB ASS STUNTS LIKE SKYDIVING AND BUNGIE CORD. SHYT YOU KNOW WILL GET YOU KILLED AT ANYTIME ......

IF YOU PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE YOU DESERVE IT. IF YOU WERE SMART , YOU WOULD ENJOY LIFE ...ITS ABOUT FAMILY , MONEY AND PUSSY THATS IT GROW OLD AND HOPE TO DIE IN YOUR SLEEP

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 10:54 pm

DUDES SAY THEY DONE LOST REAL NIGGAS , MY FAMILY ARE THOSE KILLIN ASS REAL NIGGAS AND WHEN THEY GET SHOT AND DO SHYT TO OTHER NIGGAS , AND DRAG MY FAMILY INTO SOME PAYBACK SHYT , ITS REAL DUMB , I DONT SEE NOTHING REAL IN THAT UNLESS , THEY OUT GETTIN THAT GWOP AND TRYING TO RETIRE OFF IT...IM THE SMART ONE , BRINGING COMMON SENSE

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » July 3rd, 2007, 10:57 pm

THERE AREA REAL FAKE C N BZ THAT KILL OVER SOMETHING THEY KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT. YEA ITS FUNNY THAT THEY COMMINITING 187Z BUT ITS SAD THAT THEY DYING WHEN THEY MOMA CRYIN AND THEY LOVED ONES MISSIN EM. WHAT REALLY IS SAD TO SEE IS THAT NOBODY CARES ENOUGH TO TELL EM WUSSUP WITH THE REAL BUT IF SOMEONE DID TELL EM WUSSUP AND THEY HARD HEADED THEN WHATEVER COMES THEY WAY. BUT WUTEVER IT IS, THERE ARE FOLKZ FROM REAL SETS BEING SMOKED FOR NO GOOD REASON AT ALL. LIFE IS REAL AND LIFE IS WHAT REALLY NEED TO HAVE MAJOR WORK PUT IN NOT ON NO DAMN ST.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 12:39 am

NIKE CORTEZ I AGREE .............

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » July 4th, 2007, 7:22 am

I would have thought black people killing black people over "colors" no matter if their "real or fake" wouldnt be a laughing matter Nickles.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 4th, 2007, 9:38 am

when you see a supposed "crip" hanging out with a supposed "blood"

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm

A Ghost wrote:when you see a supposed "crip" hanging out with a supposed "blood"
THE DUDE CREATIVEMIND HAD THIS REAL GOOD FUNNY EXAMPLE CALLED " FAKERS MAGAZINE " HILARIOUS ......

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 3:07 pm

CHECK THIS OUT , THIS IS WHAT THE ORIGINAL BLACK GANG OF BLOODS FROM 1972 , HAD IN MIND FOR THE FUTURE OF DAMUS

http://www.freewebs.com/topic62/slobkshit.htm

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 6th, 2007, 4:08 pm

How they think they're so real, is funny.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 7th, 2007, 12:56 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:How they think they're so real, is funny.
HOW THERE OG'S AND 3 STAR GENERALS AT 19 AND 24 , AND BEEN FAKE BANGIN SINCE 93

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » July 8th, 2007, 12:07 pm

yo nickels you be going hard LOL , its a crazy thing for me cause i sit there and let them tell me what it is to be a blood , and i dont tell them im a damu from a cali set , so i sit there and be lauging on all that made up ketchup sht , but it really fuked up on how they want hurt somebody for no real reason , and ruin there own lives based on some fake sht