B.E.T & OTHER BLACK ENTERTAINMENT CO. CONTROLLED BY WHIT

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

B.E.T & OTHER BLACK ENTERTAINMENT CO. CONTROLLED BY WHIT

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:51 pm

IF YOU DO THE RESEARCH , BLACK COMPANIES ARE OWNED BY WHITE GIANT POWERHOUSE COMPANIES FROM EUROPE AND US AND THEY PUT BOUGIE SUBURBIAN BLACKS & WIGGERS & NON - BLACKS TO RUN THESE COMPANIES WHO DID NOT GROW UP OR AROUND REAL BLACK MUSIC AND CULTURE ...........THATS WHY ITS ALL WACK AZZ POP CULTURE.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » June 21st, 2007, 7:46 pm

true, but the true essence of hiphop to me is molding the artform to who you are. Its true that pop culture hiphop know anything about what hiphop was founded on and use to be.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 22nd, 2007, 9:08 am

HIPHOP WAS STR8 BLACK GHETTO FROM SEDGWICK & CEDAR AVE. TO WEBSTER AVE. THEN TO BRONXRIVER 1973 TO 1978 ...., IT CROSSED OVER WHEN EVERYBODY STARTED TO SEE A NEW FORM OF BLACK MUSIC COMING OUT THE NEIGHBORHOODS THEN IT WAS TERMED HIPHOP CULTURE , WHEN HISPANICS , THEN EVENTUALLY WHITES GOT INTO IT. THEN POP CULTURE EVERYBODY KNEW OF IT THEN.

NOW ITS DOES NOT RESEMBLE THE EARLY DAYS , MAN WHEN YOU GO WALK AROUND THESE RECORD LABELS ITS A BUNCH OF BOUGIE AND SUBURBIANS WITH THERE FAKE AZZ EBONICS - CONTROLLING GHETTO MUSIC FROM POOR BLACK COMMUINTIES ,

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: B.E.T & OTHER BLACK ENTERTAINMENT CO. CONTROLLED BY

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » June 22nd, 2007, 9:25 am

NICKELS wrote:IF YOU DO THE RESEARCH , BLACK COMPANIES ARE OWNED BY WHITE GIANT POWERHOUSE COMPANIES FROM EUROPE AND US AND THEY PUT BOUGIE SUBURBIAN BLACKS & WIGGERS & NON - BLACKS TO RUN THESE COMPANIES WHO DID NOT GROW UP OR AROUND REAL BLACK MUSIC AND CULTURE ...........THATS WHY ITS ALL WACK AZZ POP CULTURE.
Thanks for the news flash.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 9th, 2007, 9:51 am

WHATS STILL BLACK OWNED AND RUN BY BLACKS ??????!?????????

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 9th, 2007, 11:11 am

NICKELS wrote:WHATS STILL BLACK OWNED AND RUN BY BLACKS ??????!?????????
I think damn near everything is owned by corporations now. You can't even say they're white owned, they're owned by giant corporations like giant faceless machines with shareholders and boards and directors. I don't think there's an individual out there that can say they own their buisness and literally answer to no one, at least not a big buisness.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 9th, 2007, 5:10 pm

WHITE PEOPLE : shareholders and boards and directors :lol:

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » July 10th, 2007, 1:52 am

NICKELS wrote:WHITE PEOPLE : shareholders and boards and directors :lol:
And a gang of Saudis!!

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 10th, 2007, 7:45 am

WIP wrote:
NICKELS wrote:WHITE PEOPLE : shareholders and boards and directors :lol:
And a gang of Saudis!!
Don't forget the Chinese and Japanese.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 12th, 2007, 12:14 am

WHY YOU THINK BET SO WACK

i hate BET coz they have all these happy go lucky BS program that tries to act like 90% of black america is comfortable, FEEL GOOD about everything n nothin is wrong.

n they have a 30 minute show on sunday that adresses some problems....BET is on some BS

people that watch BET in russia or india or someshit proly gon think that black people are like that, or livin like that in america

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 12th, 2007, 6:50 am

Mcminister wrote:WHY YOU THINK BET SO WACK

i hate BET coz they have all these happy go lucky BS program that tries to act like 90% of black america is comfortable, FEEL GOOD about everything n nothin is wrong.

n they have a 30 minute show on sunday that adresses some problems....BET is on some BS

people that watch BET in russia or india or someshit proly gon think that black people are like that, or livin like that in america
BET JUST HAD A THING ABOUT , KOREANS IN THE BLACK HAIR BUISNESS , THERE RACIST TOWARDS BLACKS , BUT WILL MAKE MASS AMOUNT OF MONEY OFF THEM IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN HAIRSTYLING BIZ.........DID ANYBODY SEE THAT , IT WAS A SHORT NEWS CLIP....

YEAH B.E.T , DOES NOT PORTRAY BLACKS , THE WAY WE ARE GENERALLY , ITS FALSE...............VERY TRUE , BUT BET IS OWNED BY VIACOM A FRENCH BASED EUROPEAN COMPANYY THAT ALSO OWNS OTHERS LIKE .. " MTV " .

I THINK THE ONLY BLACK OWNED CABLE CHANNEL IS ' TV ONE "

EVEN SOME OF THE RADIO STATIONS THAT PLAY ALL BLACK MUSIC IS OWNED BY WHITES.......MAJORITY OF THE DJs ARE NOT EVEN BLACK ....

ITS CRAZY THEY MAKE MORE MONEY OFF OUR CULTURE........BLACK CULTURE ,

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » July 12th, 2007, 12:55 pm

i honestly dont know anything blacks have alwayz been my mentors and showed and taught me things other races of people couldnt of it alwayz sounds stupid when a whiteboy talks about understanding black culture i dont try to be a thug or anything even tho i try and keep it gully some people just think im along for the ride or something maybe im confused i dont know but i do know what im talking about

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 13th, 2007, 1:58 am

this thread bout to make me go racist, but i wont...lol..keep the peace :roll:

u kno who i blame more than the white people that control BET....them dumb porch monkey corny black folk that work for'em....i heard AJ n FREE kept it real n quit coz they wadnt feelin the white power over they shit....black people sometimes man.... STAY TRUE TO THE GAME by ICE CUBE yall down with BET or work for BET shud go play that

and yea nickels i seen that....korean like black hair very good for sellin

why the fuck did that white dude come up on stage yesterday on 106n park..who the fuck is he.....he ain black...if it was up to me....everybody on BET wud've been black, camera man, door men, everybody....DJ khalid think he black too people still cant stick to they own race..u tryna be us wen we dyin, we risk our lives, we always on alert, we get harrased, we get exploited all that shit.

ima neva feel DJ khalid i don care wachuya'll say i don like anyone talkin like he black actin and thinkin he part of the black men struggle coz he got a couple of black frends

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 13th, 2007, 9:37 am

^^ they shouldn't even broadcast it to white peoples house, then any white people that still get it on illegal cable, we should kill em!!! fucking bastards, what were they thinking comin on stage on BET!?!?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 13th, 2007, 12:19 pm

Mcminister wrote:this thread bout to make me go racist, but i wont...lol..keep the peace :roll:

u kno who i blame more than the white people that control BET....them dumb porch monkey corny black folk that work for'em....i heard AJ n FREE kept it real n quit coz they wadnt feelin the white power over they shit....black people sometimes man.... STAY TRUE TO THE GAME by ICE CUBE yall down with BET or work for BET shud go play that

and yea nickels i seen that....korean like black hair very good for sellin

why the fu-- did that white dude come up on stage yesterday on 106n park..who the fu-- is he.....he ain black...if it was up to me....everybody on BET wud've been black, camera man, door men, everybody....DJ khalid think he black too people still cant stick to they own race..u tryna be us wen we dyin, we risk our lives, we always on alert, we get harrased, we get exploited all that shit.

ima neva feel DJ khalid i don care wachuya'll say i don like anyone talkin like he black actin and thinkin he part of the black men struggle coz he got a couple of black frends
YOU RIGHT BACK IN THE DAYS BLACKS WERE REAL !!!! , NOW THEY ARE MENTALLY BEAT , THIS GENERATION , IS GULLABLE .....ITS SAD WHEN SEE THESE DIFFERENT RACES , HAVING A IDENTITY CRISIS ACTING IN THE MANNERISIM OF BLACK PEOPLE : OUR SPEECH - EBONICS , BLACK ENGLISH , WALK , HAIRSTYLES , DRESS , EVEN OUR MINDFRAME AND ATTITUDE , MUSIC ,EVEN DOWN TO OUR NEGATIVE STEREOYPES , THE N-WORD AND BLACK STREET GANGS ..........THEY SHAME THERE SELF AND RACE , YOU CAN STILL HAVE BLACK FRIENDS WITH OUT CLONING THEM OR COPYING .........

KHALID IS REAL FUNNY ....HE S PATHETIC BUT HES MAKING MONEY OFF US ........HE THINKS HES THE " BEST "...LMAO :roll: REAL, STUPID !! OH AND FUCH SCOTT STORCH , I GIVE THEM WANNABEEES THE ..." YOU A BITER LOOK " LIKE THERE A COPYING PEASANT.

BLACK NEED A RESERGENCE , SOMETHING TO WAKE THEM UP , A NEW PUBLIC ENEMY & TUPAC , COMBINED WITH POSITIVENESS , FOR BLACKS ...( NO HATRED ), BRING BACK LIVE BANDS , BLACK MUSIC SOUL & FUNK LIVE BANDS , BLACK OWNED AND CREATED ........

WE LEAD THEY FOLLOW .......ITS ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY ......OR THEY COPY OR STEAL ...LOL