WHY DO ASIAN WOMEN LOVE WHITE MEN SO MUCH ??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: WHY DO ASIAN WOMEN LOVE WHITE MEN SO MUCH ??

Unread post by NICKELS » July 7th, 2007, 1:36 pm

Sentenza wrote:
NICKELS wrote:IN NEWYORK YOU SEE MORE ASIAN WOMEN WITH WHITE MEN , THEN WITH ASIAN MEN ,........DO THEY SEE THERE MALE COUNTERPARTS AS LESS MASCULINE THEN WHITE MEN ....BECAUSE OF WAR AND MOVIES ...AND THEY CONTROLL WORLD POLITICS ?
From what i know and that counts at least for the women in China, they seem to believe that every European or American is rich. I had two friends who lived there and the chinese girls were standing in line for them.
THATS FUNNNY AS HELL , IN THE FILLIPINES , THEY TRY AND SELL THEY KIDS TO THE WHITES , AND THE WHITES USE THEM AS PROSTITUTES , MAIDS , OR WHAT EVER

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 8th, 2007, 2:16 pm

yea thats lots of places

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHY DO ASIAN WOMEN LOVE WHITE MEN SO MUCH ??

Unread post by Anesis » July 8th, 2007, 3:52 pm

NICKELS wrote: THATS FUNNNY AS HELL , IN THE FILLIPINES , THEY TRY AND SELL THEY KIDS TO THE WHITES , AND THE WHITES USE THEM AS PROSTITUTES , MAIDS , OR WHAT EVER
It's not just human trafficking - I know people adopt children from other countries for that stuff as well. Disgusting.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 10th, 2007, 12:35 pm

In my city i really never see asianwomen goin fa white dudes...they usually stick to there own race but i do see vietnamese chicks with black dudes alotta....matta fact the first non black or mixed black chick i went with was vietnamese....

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 10th, 2007, 12:43 pm

Man I was talking to my homie last night, black dude from the South, Louisiana, who's dating a Korean girl. Now he does tend to mess purposely and exclusively with Asian girls, which I think is wrong, like if you have a fetish for only one kind that ain't your own. He says he likes 'the culture' and wants to learn about it.

But the trip about it was when he's with her he gets openly hated on consistently by white men, who look at him like "what are you doing with my Asian prize?" Or who look at the girl like "what are you doing with that n*gger?". Kinda twisted.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 10th, 2007, 12:46 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Man I was talking to my homie last night, black dude from the South, Louisiana, who's dating a Korean girl. Now he does tend to mess purposely and exclusively with Asian girls, which I think is wrong, like if you have a fetish for only one kind that ain't your own. He says he likes 'the culture' and wants to learn about it.

But the trip about it was when he's with her he gets openly hated on consistently by white men, who look at him like "what are you doing with my Asian prize?" Or who look at the girl like "what are you doing with that n*gger?". Kinda twisted.
:lol: :lol: :lol: thatz some crazy shit.....

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 10th, 2007, 3:25 pm

We can't all blame it on the white man and asian bitches. Lots of asian males anit got no game.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 10th, 2007, 3:33 pm

You ever see the self-restrictive attitude of asian men? Some of them act like they only willing to fuck asian women.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 10th, 2007, 11:56 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Man I was talking to my homie last night, black dude from the South, Louisiana, who's dating a Korean girl. Now he does tend to mess purposely and exclusively with Asian girls, which I think is wrong, like if you have a fetish for only one kind that ain't your own. He says he likes 'the culture' and wants to learn about it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: thatz some crazy shit.....
WTTTTTFFFFF????????

twisted indeed

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » July 27th, 2007, 11:36 am

ACCUALY THEY DONT JUST LIKE WHITE MEN THE MOST THEY LOVE TALL MEN!SO IF YOURE TALLER THEN 65 INCHES AND IF YOU GOTTA BIG DICK THEN YOU BETTER MAKE A TRIP TO JAPAN CUZ THEM BITCHES THERE WILL GO NUTZ BOUT YOU AIGHT?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 3:03 am

I HEARD ITS MAD JAMAAICAN BROTHERS OUT THERE .JAPAN ...........LAYING THE PIPE

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 3:04 am

ALOT OF BLACK MILITARY DUDES TOO FOR YEARS .IN JAPAN

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 29th, 2007, 11:20 am

KING KONG wrote:ACCUALY THEY DONT JUST LIKE WHITE MEN THE MOST THEY LOVE TALL MEN!SO IF YOURE TALLER THEN 65 INCHES AND IF YOU GOTTA BIG DICK THEN YOU BETTER MAKE A TRIP TO JAPAN because THEM women THERE WILL GO NUTZ BOUT YOU AIGHT?

lol...

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by one1hype » August 7th, 2007, 3:32 pm

probally cuz there atracted to eachother...and both maily live in the suburbs...asians and white are the 2 most successful people in the states...

Doshen
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Doshen » January 31st, 2008, 10:07 am

one1hype wrote:probally because there atracted to eachother...and both maily live in the suburbs...asians and white are the 2 most successful people in the states...
It depends really..you're just generalizing homie..depends on you're upbringing homie. Choose your affiliations wisely and never B kaught slippen.