Vallucos

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Vallucos

Unread post by chupon106 » July 5th, 2007, 9:45 am

I saw a post about prison gangs in Texas. You all left out one, and thats the VALLUCOS. It’s a semi new gang, its only been around about 10 years. It’s made of Rio Grande Valley natives. If I were to ever hit the pen I would no doubt ride with the Vallucos. The RGV has 4 different counties and the Vallucos are already the deepest gang in all the county jails but there’s a still a handful of other gangs. The Vallucos number 1 enemy is the Texas Syndicate. The Texas Syndicate is the most powerful and dominant gang in Texas. There’s been a lot of riots in recent years between the 2 gangs. The Vallucos hold there own in the county jails in the valley but I don’t know about upstate. On the streets, the Vallucos are active as f-ck but I would still have to stay the Texas Syndicate like every where else in Texas is the most active gang in the RGV. My hometown is Brownsville you can’t read the Brownsville Herald without hearing about a murder or shooting the TS committed at least every 3 months. 9 just got busted for murder and racketeering charges in the northern valley. Earlier this year, the TS murdered an OG Valluco in Brownsville. So obviously beefin with the TS isn’t good for my health but I’ll ride with my gente no matter what. The Vallucos been on the news this year too but I didn’t need to see that to know they active. I know a handful of Vallucos who are out there livin that vida loca. Check these out.

http://www.molokosynthemesc.com/search/ ... ch=valluco

If your wondering what’s up with all those palm trees its cuz the valley is known for its palm trees. There everywhere. If your traveling south in Texas as soon as you start seeing palm trees you know your in the valle. PURO VALLUCO 956

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » July 6th, 2007, 5:17 am

Have the Tri city bombers been active down in the Valle lateley?

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » July 6th, 2007, 2:17 pm

i been in austin about 6 months now , homes, but i still visit the valle at least once every 1 or 2 months. the tri city bombers are definitely an active gang in the valle, ese. they murdered those 6 texas chicano brotherhoods in that drug robbery in edinburg in 2003 n they murdered those 4 woman who they thought were witnesses in donna in 2002. shit, 1 of those fools is name "bones", he's my homegirls cousin. that motherf-cker on death row, now. 13 vatos got arrested for that 2003 massacre in edinburg. 12 were tri city bombers n 1 was a VALLUCO. you dont believe me, check this out.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/garzarobert.htm

tri city bombers definitely puts it down, homes. this vato i know name frankie, he was a texas chicano brotherhood, barely 18 years old, got murdered last month in pharr. i heard it was gang related. not sure which gang though but since the tri city bombers are one of their main rivals, i suspect it was them. so yeah, homie, tcb still putting it down.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » July 6th, 2007, 3:25 pm

Good stuff.
Use to live in Austin. I miss Tejas. I remember a hang out the TS had over in East Austin off of Caesar Chavez.( I won't mention names).

I better stay on Prisons since we are here.

Guys that did that Tango blasting in the pinta had stars tattooed on them. That's something that not many people on this forum know about. It's probably solely a Tejas thing. When some of those guys were blasting I heard they were giving the MM and TS a little run for the money. That was alittle over a year ago though. But they lacked the commitment.
TDCJ has alot of TS and MM in Ad Seg. High ranking members in the "THE HAM, DRAGON," and a couple other units over by Huntsville.

I don't know much about the Valle but I do know you guys are crazy down there with action. Like the Wild West.
take care.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » July 11th, 2007, 7:02 pm

wassup homie? you know what's a trip, a day or 2 before you made your 1st post about prison gangs where you listed Tango Blast. i was talking to 1 of my homeboys from brown town n he was asking me if i had heard of tango blast n i said nah. he told me one of his camaradas had a tango blast placaso on his leg. he told me the vato had houstone tattooed in old english on his upper back like the way alot mexicans get there last named tatted, so i told him it was probably just a houston prison gang. guess i was wrong. then when you mentioned the stars, i asked my homeboy n yup he told me the tango blast vato had a star tatted right above the houstone tattoo. he also has a placaso that says Texas Boy, i think the TB is supposed to stand for tango blast. my homie tells me he a real G. i never heard of em before but i guess they with the business if they were able to hold there own against the TS n the mexican mafia.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » July 11th, 2007, 8:01 pm

n since we were speaking on the Bombitas (Tri City Bombers). Even though they murdered all those Texas Chicano Brotherhoods, there war has not been one sided. Just last year the Texas Chicano Brotherhood murdered and stabbed up some Bombitas in the pinta.

Tri City Bomber Killed In Gang Fight

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » July 12th, 2007, 5:55 am

chupon106 wrote:n since we were speaking on the Bombitas (Tri City Bombers). Even though they murdered all those Texas Chicano Brotherhoods, there war has not been one sided. Just last year the Texas Chicano Brotherhood murdered and stabbed up some Bombitas in the pinta.

thanks for the update.

Yeah, When I was in Tejas, the T blasters were trying to come up in the joint, like I said. They started out just as gangsters from the same city, they would click up in the pinta by cities. But they didn't have an obligation when they got paroled like TS or MM. Now I think they've been trying to form into a legit gang. I don't know if it's caught on. It might be hard to form a tight gang because their pride of their cities and they're segmented. Different cities got different allies with other cities and such, or at least they did.

You'll appreciate this. I new a guy from Austin, TB, who had a big 512 tattooed on the back of his head. TB's from Austin would sport Star tats and some would get tats of the capital on their chests.

I don't know much about the Telford unit. Always heard about Clements, Connally, McConnell, Darrington, Cofield, couple others. Connelly is supposed to be kind of crazy.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » July 21st, 2007, 9:44 pm

Here are some articles on the riots I was talking about between the Vallucos and the Cuernos (Texas Syndicate). There's been more though.

Gang Related Riot At Carrizales Rucker Detention Center

Second Riot In Less Than A Month

The second link wasnt gang related but I think it involved several gang members. Carrizales crazy as f-ck. I never hit the county though when I was back in Brownsville just the city jail. But I had/have alot of homies who were there/are there. Heard plenty of stories. Back when I was in boot camp (school boot camp/alternative school) they gave us a tour through the county jail to try to scare us (obviously didn't work, haha) so we walked through there and talked to the most violent inmates and gang members. I wasnt scared at all, tell you the truth I was kinda fascinated by it. I was like 16. Anyways, Carrizales is one crazy jail and the Vallucos put it down in there as you can see from those articles.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » July 21st, 2007, 9:47 pm

This a murder a Valluco commited a few months ago.

Murder Suspect Given Million $ Bond

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » September 12th, 2007, 9:22 pm

This another riot between the Vallucos and the Cuernos at Carrizales (Cameron County Jail). This happened last year.

Gangs overpower prison guards

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » September 13th, 2007, 10:15 pm

willihen wrote:
chupon106 wrote:n since we were speaking on the Bombitas (Tri City Bombers). Even though they murdered all those Texas Chicano Brotherhoods, there war has not been one sided. Just last year the Texas Chicano Brotherhood murdered and stabbed up some Bombitas in the pinta.

thanks for the update.

Yeah, When I was in Tejas, the T blasters were trying to come up in the joint, like I said. They started out just as gangsters from the same city, they would click up in the pinta by cities. But they didn't have an obligation when they got paroled like TS or MM. Now I think they've been trying to form into a legit gang. I don't know if it's caught on. It might be hard to form a tight gang because their pride of their cities and they're segmented. Different cities got different allies with other cities and such, or at least they did.

You'll appreciate this. I new a guy from Austin, TB, who had a big 512 tattooed on the back of his head. TB's from Austin would sport Star tats and some would get tats of the capital on their chests.

I don't know much about the Telford unit. Always heard about Clements, Connally, McConnell, Darrington, Cofield, couple others. Connelly is supposed to be kind of crazy.
What cities got alliances with cities in the valle? I never knew cities had allies with other cities in TDCJ. I'm not sure if this is related but it might be. I think vatos from the valle aint down with vatos from H-Town. I got a big homie, 40+, been prison 3 times, and a couple years ago a vato from H-Town also an OG started talking shit to my big homie. He told me it started cuz the vato was talking shit about the valle. The H-Town vato was saying that he hated 'vatos from the valle porque nos creiamos bien verga' (porque somos). Some1 got stuck in the end, wasnt my homie. If what your saying is true, then makes more sense to me.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » September 21st, 2007, 8:56 am

If I remember right some Tangos and cities and nicknames as of a couple years ago.

San Antonio - San Anto (not too active)
Puro West/West Texas - (Abilene, Midland/Odessa, Amarillo, Lubbuck, Wichita Falls)
El Paso - EPT, Chuco Town
Houston - Houstones/ H-Town (most Organized Tangos, very active)
Dallas- D-Town
Ft.Worth- FunkyTown, Foritos, Foros (med. activity)
Austin- La Capirucha, A-town

"Puro Tango Blast"(Houston, Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth) sometimes would call themselves the 4-horseman when they organized. These guys are loosely organized and things change daily. If they collectively got together they might give the MM of Texas, TS a run for their money. But they are all segmented up. SOme of those guys want to organize and take on MM of Texas, and TS.

I don't know about Tblasters from the Valley. That area like I said is like the wild west. I can tell you that El Paso gangs including Barrio Azteca and others don't really get along with any body. They are kinda on there own. I tend to think of that in the valley too. The valley is it's on area like El Paso with it's on culture seperate from the major texas cities and got their on politics going on. For that reason there might be tension between the valley and the main Texas cities.

But you might want to ask your big homie about that.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » September 21st, 2007, 10:39 am

[quote="willihen"]If I remember right some Tangos and cities and nicknames as of a couple years ago.

Puro West/West Texas - (Abilene, Midland/Odessa, Amarillo, Lubbuck, Wichita Falls)
Dallas- D-Town

"Puro Tango Blast"(Houston, Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth) sometimes would call themselves the 4-horseman when they organized. These guys are loosely organized and things change daily. If they collectively got together they might give the MM of Texas, TS a run for their money. But they are all segmented up. SOme of those guys want to organize and take on MM of Texas, and TS.

I don't know about Tblasters from the Valley. That area like I said is like the wild west. I can tell you that El Paso gangs including Barrio Azteca and others don't really get along with any body. They are kinda on there own. I tend to think of that in the valley too. The valley is it's on area like El Paso with it's on culture seperate from the major texas cities and got their on politics going on. For that reason there might be tension between the valley and the main Texas cities.

But you might want to ask your big homie about that.[/quo

D-Town Tango Blast is Very active, not as a group, but individually. 99% of my old homies that have hit the pen within the last 5-6 years are all Blasting. point blank, thats alot of people.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » April 12th, 2008, 10:12 pm

willihen wrote:If I remember right some Tangos and cities and nicknames as of a couple years ago.

Dallas- D-Town

I might sound kinda ignorant since I'm the one who started this thread but as I recently found out the Vallucos are part of the Tango Blast. I had never heard of TB until a few months back. I heard alot about their various factios since then. TB is coming up fast and hard in the Texas prison system and on the streets. My homeboy from Brownsville just got out the pen 2 months ago. He did 2 years. He broke it down for me. Let me know what's crackin in the pinta. Vallucos puttin it down in the Texas prison system. I trust his word, he's a cien (100). A full fledged Valluco member. The highest rank amongst Vallucos. Tangos are different than famas (organized prison gangs like the TS & MM), aint no capitanes, nothing like that. It's like a street gang except there in prison. He also told me the Mexicanos and the blacks were beefin it hard in there. Dont know if he was referring to the Vallucos or the raza in general but from what I've heard Mexicanos and blacks got major beef in Texas prisons. Blacks still outnumber raza to this day but Mexican gangs been the dominant force since way back in the day. Anyways, Vallucos arent a part of the original 4 horseman. They came up later on. I havent spoke to my 'big homie' in awhile but that vato's too old to be affiliated with the Vallucos.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » April 13th, 2008, 10:31 pm

I was kinda trippin on that last statement. I haven't seen my homeboy in a long time. He might be affiliated with them. There are Vallucos that are 40+. Just that when I hear about OGs that are pretty old, I tend to associate them more with the older more established prison gangs.

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » April 14th, 2008, 11:26 am

chupon106 wrote:
willihen wrote:If I remember right some Tangos and cities and nicknames as of a couple years ago.

Dallas- D-Town

I might sound kinda ignorant since I'm the one who started this thread but as I recently found out the Vallucos are part of the Tango Blast. I had never heard of TB until a few months back. I heard alot about their various factios since then. TB is coming up fast and hard in the Texas prison system and on the streets. My homeboy from Brownsville just got out the pen 2 months ago. He did 2 years. He broke it down for me. Let me know what's crackin in the pinta. Vallucos puttin it down in the Texas prison system. I trust his word, he's a cien (100). A full fledged Valluco member. The highest rank amongst Vallucos. Tangos are different than famas (organized prison gangs like the TS & MM), aint no capitanes, nothing like that. It's like a street gang except there in prison. He also told me the Mexicanos and the blacks were beefin it hard in there. Dont know if he was referring to the Vallucos or the raza in general but from what I've heard Mexicanos and blacks got major beef in Texas prisons. Blacks still outnumber raza to this day but Mexican gangs been the dominant force since way back in the day. Anyways, Vallucos arent a part of the original 4 horseman. They came up later on. I havent spoke to my 'big homie' in awhile but that vato's too old to be affiliated with the Vallucos.

True shyt, TB has spread to the streets really fast, some of the little youngsters from my old n hood have been striking up the walls with the hood then PTB and they never been lockdown. Basically if your hispanic from Dallas and you hit the walls your gonna be blastin. I just recently ran into an old homie, he wasn't really a gangster at all, but he used to slang, he got busted and did 2 years. when I saw him at a bar he had just got out and claiming PTB to the fullest, throw up the star, like if it were a streetgang. Thats how it seems to go for people that got locked up that didn't bang, they go in regular come out gangsters(Or wanna be G's LoL). TB is still just fools staying down for each while thier locked up, it hasn't turned into an"Organization" and I dont think it ever will. people dont want to answer to no one except themselves,so it will never change.

christyarmell

Unread post by christyarmell » April 14th, 2008, 1:31 pm

chupon106 wrote:i been in austin about 6 months now , homes, but i still visit the valle at least once every 1 or 2 months. the tri city bombers are definitely an active gang in the valle, ese. they murdered those 6 texas chicano brotherhoods in that drug robbery in edinburg in 2003 n they murdered those 4 woman who they thought were witnesses in donna in 2002. shit, 1 of those fools is name "bones", he's my homegirls cousin. that motherf-cker on death row, now. 13 vatos got arrested for that 2003 massacre in edinburg. 12 were tri city bombers n 1 was a VALLUCO. you dont believe me, check this out.

tri city bombers definitely puts it down, homes. this vato i know name frankie, he was a texas chicano brotherhood, barely 18 years old, got murdered last month in pharr. i heard it was gang related. not sure which gang though but since the tri city bombers are one of their main rivals, i suspect it was them. so yeah, homie, tcb still putting it down.
Of all the 13 defendants in the case, only three got death sentences. Bones is actually serving a death sentence for the Donna murders, and has not been tried on the Edinburg murders yet. Several of the guys got lighter sentences, a few got the charges dismissed, and I beleive two are still on the run. I run Rudy Medranos website and Myspace page. I also anm friends with Bones' mom.

christyarmell

Unread post by christyarmell » April 14th, 2008, 1:40 pm

chupon106 wrote:i been in austin about 6 months now , homes, but i still visit the valle at least once every 1 or 2 months. the tri city bombers are definitely an active gang in the valle, ese. they murdered those 6 texas chicano brotherhoods in that drug robbery in edinburg in 2003 n they murdered those 4 woman who they thought were witnesses in donna in 2002. shit, 1 of those fools is name "bones", he's my homegirls cousin. that motherf-cker on death row, now. 13 vatos got arrested for that 2003 massacre in edinburg. 12 were tri city bombers n 1 was a VALLUCO. you dont believe me, check this out.

The guy you are talking about was a TCB member. You can be a Valluco and be part of another gang as well. It is my understanding that Valluco is not a street gang, and many "graduated" to major street gangs. Humberto Garza " Gallo" and Jorge "choche" Martinez were Valluco before become TCB>

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » April 17th, 2008, 3:43 pm

christyarmell wrote:

The guy you are talking about was a TCB member. You can be a Valluco and be part of another gang as well. It is my understanding that Valluco is not a street gang, and many "graduated" to major street gangs. Humberto Garza " Gallo" and Jorge "choche" Martinez were Valluco before become TCB>
You can a be a Valluco and be part of a street gang simultaneously just like any other prison gang. The Vallucos, that's jail sh-t, there a prison gang/tango. The Tri City Bombers are a street gang. They have nothing to do with each other. I wasn't aware those guys were a part of both but they did not "graduate" to TCB and drop their Valluco affiliation. That's not how it works.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » April 17th, 2008, 4:21 pm

christyarmell wrote:

Of all the 13 defendants in the case, only three got death sentences. Bones is actually serving a death sentence for the Donna murders, and has not been tried on the Edinburg murders yet. Several of the guys got lighter sentences, a few got the charges dismissed, and I beleive two are still on the run. I run Rudy Medranos website and Myspace page. I also anm friends with Bones' mom.
I hung out with Bone's cousin a few times. Also met his uncle, a white cholo. He had a straight up gringo name and spoke spanglish with no accent on his spanish. Kinda tripped me out. I haven't too many white cholos before. I think he was TCB too.

christyarmell

Unread post by christyarmell » April 17th, 2008, 10:25 pm

chupon106 wrote:
christyarmell wrote:

You can a be a Valluco and be part of a street gang simultaneously just like any other prison gang. The Vallucos, that's jail sh-t, there a prison gang/tango. The Tri City Bombers are a street gang. They have nothing to do with each other. I wasn't aware those guys were a part of both but they did not "graduate" to TCB and drop their Valluco affiliation. That's not how it works.
So they remain Vallucos and TCB at the same time?

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » April 17th, 2008, 10:38 pm

christyarmell wrote:
chupon106 wrote:
christyarmell wrote:

Yes.

christyarmell

Unread post by christyarmell » April 18th, 2008, 11:55 am

chupon106 wrote:
christyarmell wrote:
chupon106 wrote:
christyarmell wrote:

Ok, thank you :)

Yes.

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » April 24th, 2008, 10:30 am

[quote="christyarmell"][quote="chupon106"][quote="christyarmell"][quote="chupon106"]i been in austin about 6 months now , homes, but i still visit the valle at least once every 1 or 2 months. the tri city bombers are definitely an active gang in the valle, ese. they murdered those 6 texas chicano brotherhoods in that drug robbery in edinburg in 2003 n they murdered those 4 woman who they thought were witnesses in donna in 2002. shit, 1 of those fools is name "bones", he's my homegirls cousin. that motherf-cker on death row, now. 13 vatos got arrested for that 2003 massacre in edinburg. 12 were tri city bombers n 1 was a VALLUCO. you dont believe me, check this out.

tri city bombers definitely puts it down, homes. this vato i know name frankie, he was a texas chicano brotherhood, barely 18 years old, got murdered last month in pharr. i heard it was gang related. not sure which gang though but since the tri city bombers are one of their main rivals, i suspect it was them. so yeah, homie, tcb still putting it down.[/quote]

The guy you are talking about was a TCB member. You can be a Valluco and be part of another gang as well. It is my understanding that Valluco is not a street gang, and many "graduated" to major street gangs. Humberto Garza " Gallo" and Jorge "choche" Martinez were Valluco before become TCB>[/quote]

You can a be a Valluco and be part of a street gang simultaneously just like any other prison gang. The Vallucos, that's jail sh-t, there a prison gang/tango. The Tri City Bombers are a street gang. They have nothing to do with each other. I wasn't aware those guys were a part of both but they did not "graduate" to TCB and drop their Valluco affiliation. That's not how it works.[/quote]

So they remain Vallucos and TCB at the same time?[/quote]

Yes, But it is Strictly Prison(Vallucos). It is basically the same thing as Southern Cali(Your from a Varrio at the same time bieng a Sureno)

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » April 27th, 2008, 10:38 am

Your right, Mission but like most other prison gangs, it spills out onto the streets. The Vallucos got a heavy presence on the streets throughout the RGV. The beef with the Texas Syndicate is active on the streets. Cameron county is where it's really crackin. A Cuerno I met said he was locked up in Hidalgo county jail and even though the TS and Vallucos were rivals, there was a certain amount of respect between them. I spent a couple of nights in Hidalgo county jail but not enough time to really know what's up. The same vato said he was trippin cuz he got locked up in Carrizales (CC jail) and he got jumped by some Vallucos. There's been a few large scale riots in Carrizales and a few murders on the streets as well.

christyarmell

Unread post by christyarmell » April 28th, 2008, 10:23 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for me..!!

christyarmell

Unread post by christyarmell » April 30th, 2008, 4:44 pm

4 condemned Texas prisoners lose appeals

By MICHAEL GRACZYK Associated Press Writer
© 2008 The Associated Press
HOUSTON — Four condemned prisoners lost appeals Wednesday before the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, including a man identified as a leader of a gang authorities said was responsible for killing six men in a robbery-shooting spree in the Rio Grande Valley.
Humberto "Gallo" Garza, 34, acknowledged planning the robbery of a marijuana cache from two houses separated by a dirt driveway on the same property in Edinburg but denied being among the gunmen in the shooting that left six victims dead.
Garza, described as a leader in a gang known as the Tri-City Bombers, or "Bombitas," is one of three men on death row for involvement in the slayings. A fourth gang member was condemned for another shooting in 2002, four months before the Edinburg killings, that left four women dead.
In all, 13 men were indicted for the January 2003 massacre. The victims were identified as members of a rival gang, the Texas Chicano Brotherhood.
Others who moved closer to execution after being turned down by the court Wednesday were:
_Barney Ronald Fuller Jr., of Houston County in East Texas, convicted of the fatal shootings of a man and woman who were his neighbors.
_Chris Wayne Shuffield, of Bowie County in far northeast Texas, condemned for a fatal shooting and robbery.
_Rodrigo Hernandez, convicted of the rape-slaying of a San Antonio woman whose murder went unsolved for eight years.
In the Rio Grande Valley case, Garza in his appeal unsuccessfully raised 33 points of error from his 2005 trial on two counts of capital murder. Defense attorneys argued Garza at most was guilty of aggravated robbery. A jury found him guilty of one count of capital murder and one count of murder.
Among claims in his appeal were that he was subjected to unconstitutional double jeopardy, that jury instructions were improper, that his legal help was ineffective, that the judge was biased against him and that evidence didn't support the jury's verdict that Garza would be a future danger. The future danger question is posed to jurors deciding on a death sentence.
Evidence showed Garza's record included an attempted murder and burglary conviction that got him an 18-year prison sentence. He was paroled in April 2002 after serving 10 years. The Edinburg shootings occurred nine months later.
None of the prisoners who lost their appeals Wednesday has an execution date. They all can appeal to the federal courts.
Fuller, 49, is awaiting lethal injection for the 2003 shootings of Annette Copland, 39, and her husband, Nathan, 43, both of Lovelady. The couple's 14-year-old son also was wounded. The gunfire was the climax of escalating problems between the neighbors.
Fuller was arrested after a standoff with police. He pleaded guilty to capital murder and the jury decided he should be given the death sentence. Among his 44 points of trial error in his appeal, all rejected by the court, were claims that his trial court lacked authority to impose the death sentence because there was no jury verdict form finding him guilty.
Shuffield, 28, challenged the validity of his conviction and sentence for the 2001 shooting death of Lance Luke Walker, 36. He was shot at least three times and his truck was taken from his home. Shuffield confessed to the slaying. His defense at his trial was the charge should have been murder and not capital murder.
Hernandez, 34, was arrested in 2002, more than eight years after the body of Susan Verstegen was found stuffed into a 55-gallon drum behind a church in San Antonio.
Hernandez was about to be released from a Michigan prison when a then new law there required him to submit a DNA sample as a condition of his release. San Antonio police, using a national DNA database, matched his DNA to the Verstegen slaying. In his appeal, Hernandez challenged the validity of his conviction and sentence.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5742803.html

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by chupon106 » September 10th, 2008, 7:47 pm

NewMission wrote:
chupon106 wrote:

Dallas- D-Town

True shyt, TB has spread to the streets really fast, some of the little youngsters from my old n hood have been striking up the walls with the hood then PTB and they never been lockdown. Basically if your hispanic from Dallas and you hit the walls your gonna be blastin. I just recently ran into an old homie, he wasn't really a gangster at all, but he used to slang, he got busted and did 2 years. when I saw him at a bar he had just got out and claiming PTB to the fullest, throw up the star, like if it were a streetgang. Thats how it seems to go for people that got locked up that didn't bang, they go in regular come out gangsters(Or wanna be G's LoL). TB is still just fools staying down for each while thier locked up, it hasn't turned into an"Organization" and I dont think it ever will. people dont want to answer to no one except themselves,so it will never change.
Actually, I wouldnt be surprised at all if it did change into an organization. I'm not saying right now but eventually. Isnt that how all prison gangs start? Some loose affiliation of homies at first then about a decade later its all about the feria. Mission, have you heard of any internal beef with TB? They're getting deep as f-ck with the quickness. I wont be surprised when that happens either.