Pimp C disses other Southern artist

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Pimp C disses other Southern artist

Unread post by 'X' » July 25th, 2007, 9:14 pm

Pimp C on Mike Jones and Lil Flip’s jewelry:

“Them big ol’ plates they be wearing that look like dinner plates? Them diamonds are monkey. You need to take that monkey sh*t back cause you embarrassing us.”

Pimp C on Young Jeezy

“Muthafuc**rs talking about they’ve got kilos for $17,500. B*tch, ain’t no kilos for $17,500 up there, and you know what I’m talking about. Come to Houston and get the work and pop it cause we’re right there by San Antonio and we’re going down there and gettin’ the work. And guess what, man. All y’all ni**as talking about selling dope? If y’all ni**as was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don’t believe you ni**as no more cause I’m seeing you ni**as in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy. Ni**a, f*ck you. Ni**a, and I ain’t gotta say your name. Play with me and I’ll expose the ni**as that was wearing backpacks with their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin’ it buying each other champagne.”

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Pimp C disses other Southern artist

Unread post by lboogie » July 26th, 2007, 6:32 am

'X' wrote:Pimp C on Mike Jones and Lil Flip’s jewelry:

“Them big ol’ plates they be wearing that look like dinner plates? Them diamonds are monkey. You need to take that monkey sh*t back cause you embarrassing us.”

Pimp C on Young Jeezy

“Muthafuc**rs talking about they’ve got kilos for $17,500. B*tch, ain’t no kilos for $17,500 up there, and you know what I’m talking about. Come to Houston and get the work and pop it cause we’re right there by San Antonio and we’re going down there and gettin’ the work. And guess what, man. All y’all ni**as talking about selling dope? If y’all ni**as was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don’t believe you ni**as no more cause I’m seeing you ni**as in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy. Ni**a, f*ck you. Ni**a, and I ain’t gotta say your name. Play with me and I’ll expose the ni**as that was wearing backpacks with their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin’ it buying each other champagne.”

Wowwwww

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 26th, 2007, 12:02 pm

thats real nigga...dats what me n my ddues alays talkin bout

I don’t believe you ni**as no more cause I’m seeing you ni**as in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy

io always said young cheezy is fake

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 26th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Lol @ trying to look sexy

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 26th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Him speaking on the issues. Speaking on some real ish tho...

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 26th, 2007, 1:34 pm

Part 2 of the same interview...

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Unread post by Trav » July 26th, 2007, 4:19 pm

Mcminister wrote:thats real nigga...dats what me n my ddues alays talkin bout

I don’t believe you ni**as no more cause I’m seeing you ni**as in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy

Jeezy ain't no fake nigga. The fuck you talkin bout?

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 26th, 2007, 5:10 pm

In the second part did they say Ma$e got caught in the Range Rover with the boy????????

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 26th, 2007, 6:01 pm

Trav wrote:In the second part did they say Ma$e got caught in the Range Rover with the boy????????
Haha yea. you didnt hear about that? It just happened like last month. Said the dude ran into the back of a woman trying to pick up a fag in ATL.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 26th, 2007, 6:02 pm

Mcminister wrote:thats real nigga...dats what me n my ddues alays talkin bout

I dont get how he saying dudes is fake cuz they are stepping their dress game up. Button up makes a dude fake?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 26th, 2007, 6:40 pm

BLOOD SAID ATLANTA AINT REALLY THE SOUTH BECAUSE IT HAS A EASTERN TIMEZONE..MIND U FLORIDA , CASHVILLE IS ALSO ON A EASTERN TIMEZONE :D

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 26th, 2007, 7:24 pm

LcBwC wrote:
Trav wrote:In the second part did they say Ma$e got caught in the Range Rover with the boy????????
Haha yea. you didnt hear about that? It just happened like last month. Said the dude ran into the back of a woman trying to pick up a fag in ATL.
Lol. What????

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 26th, 2007, 7:40 pm

bspg wrote:BLOOD SAID ATLANTA AINT REALLY THE SOUTH BECAUSE IT HAS A EASTERN TIMEZONE..MIND U FLORIDA , CASHVILLE IS ALSO ON A EASTERN TIMEZONE :D
"Cashville" and some parts of FL are on central time.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 26th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Trav wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Lol. What????
Crazy ish. And dude calls himself a Pastor...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 26th, 2007, 7:50 pm

LcBwC wrote:
Trav wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Lol. What????
Crazy ish. And dude calls himself a Pastor...
Misusing the name of Christianity.

Bad things happen when you mix religion with greed, politics, or lust.

"Bishop" E. Bernard Jordan - most materialistic and manipulative false prophet in the US

And he makes the "right connections" with Run, Al Sharpton, Rev Ike, and many others

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 26th, 2007, 10:35 pm

man, jeezy talkin some movin big work shit....he fake as fuck...wat kinda nigga move so much coke n say it....i been around some big major type drug dealers ain got to say who, but they enva say nothin buot it, talkin buot real drug dealers to ur frends can get u hurt....who wants to risk football # over a couple of record sales......wat yall c all his DVD's with guns n feel he real, man com'on he rich he can get any type of gun he wants.....if he such a hustler why the fukk he rappin....even lil dealers be scared buot bein in the game.....jst last week dude i kno got 5 years fo sellin in school zones or somthin he wasnt much too....jeezy sais that shit to make yall believe him, his boi got popped n gucci main still breathin n all that..he suppose to be some mobster on that stay strapped joint.....i remember gucci mane sayin he still in the hood, n that beef with cheezy was jst lke another beef he had from back in the days.

button up shirts n all that .....is a change of dress code....hip hop is bout the streets by people from the streets who represent those who live in the hood/ghetto , people don dress in no button up shirts in the ghetto,

steppin ur dress game up ...then say u ain on some hood shit....coz most of america's inner cities ain no body on soem dreess up shit,n ive been from the eastcoast to the westcoast n now even downsouth.....soo many half way crooks on TV...today im hood tomoro im not ,ima pretty boi but naah ima hardco dude who is buot bizness....nigga pleeeease real thugs thug all the way24/7...its not an act its somethin a person grows to be...not wakes up n decides to be,. dats why most hooods in america have fake niggaz....bein from the hood doesnt mean ur hood

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » July 27th, 2007, 7:26 am

Mcminister wrote:man, jeezy talkin some movin big work shit....he fake as fu--...wat kinda nigga move so much coke n say it....i been around some big major type drug dealers ain got to say who, but they enva say nothin buot it, talkin buot real drug dealers to ur frends can get u hurt....who wants to risk football # over a couple of record sales......wat yall c all his DVD's with guns n feel he real, man com'on he rich he can get any type of gun he wants.....if he such a hustler why the #%@& he rappin....even lil dealers be scared buot bein in the game.....jst last week dude i kno got 5 years fo sellin in school zones or somthin he wasnt much too....jeezy sais that shit to make yall believe him, his boi got popped n gucci main still breathin n all that..he suppose to be some mobster on that stay strapped joint.....i remember gucci mane sayin he still in the hood, n that beef with cheezy was jst lke another beef he had from back in the days.

button up shirts n all that .....is a change of dress code....hip hop is bout the streets by people from the streets who represent those who live in the hood/ghetto , people don dress in no button up shirts in the ghetto,

steppin ur dress game up ...then say u ain on some hood shit....coz most of america's inner cities ain no body on soem dreess up shit,n ive been from the eastcoast to the westcoast n now even downsouth.....soo many half way crooks on TV...today im hood tomoro im not ,ima pretty boi but naah ima hardco dude who is buot bizness....nigga pleeeease real thugs thug all the way24/7...its not an act its somethin a person grows to be...not wakes up n decides to be,. dats why most hooods in america have fake niggaz....bein from the hood doesnt mean ur hood
true

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 27th, 2007, 12:32 pm

Mcminister wrote:man, jeezy talkin some movin big work shit....he fake as fu--...wat kinda nigga move so much coke n say it....i been around some big major type drug dealers ain got to say who, but they enva say nothin buot it, talkin buot real drug dealers to ur frends can get u hurt....who wants to risk football # over a couple of record sales......wat yall c all his DVD's with guns n feel he real, man com'on he rich he can get any type of gun he wants.....if he such a hustler why the #%@& he rappin....even lil dealers be scared buot bein in the game.....jst last week dude i kno got 5 years fo sellin in school zones or somthin he wasnt much too....jeezy sais that shit to make yall believe him, his boi got popped n gucci main still breathin n all that..he suppose to be some mobster on that stay strapped joint.....i remember gucci mane sayin he still in the hood, n that beef with cheezy was jst lke another beef he had from back in the days.

Jeezy boosting numbers in his raps but he did move work. Gucci mane situation...all imma say is everybody got their opinion on how it should be handled blah blah blah but everybody offering opinions is on the outside of that situation.
On the clothes thing...you get in certain situations and open certain doors for yourself then there is a certain way to carry yourself. A mans sense of dress does not define the ish that Pimp C is saying it does. Any dude can go and put on some blue chucks and a white T and say he cripping. Yall cannot be serious about saying a mans clothes defines who he is and dictates what he does. But that sense of understanding comes with maturity.
CLOTHES DONT DICTATE WHOS IN THE HOOD, ABOUT THE HOOD, OR WHOS HOOD!

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 27th, 2007, 3:11 pm

You can't go down rappin bout shit if he ain't currently hustling he could say whatever the fuck he wants. If you rap you take ya life and rap about it if thats what he was doin what is he suppose to rap about? If dude was so fake why BMF accept that nigga? Why was he on the team? Niggaz know BMF is with the business. If Gucci Mane was to get popped today they still gonna look at Jeezy whether he did it or not. Niggaz get droped afters years and years pass after something done happened. Drug dealers brag everyday whether its with cars,jewels,or literally talkin so that shit don't mean nothin. And you ask why is he rappin if he was hustlin? Why did Big Meech get into the music industry,why did Preme get into the industry,why did Harry-o get into the industry????????? Tryin to get there money clean. Nigga you can be a average nigga and get any gun you want, you see these everyday niggaz with ak's and m16's. I didn't quite get where you was comin from with that one.

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » July 27th, 2007, 3:48 pm

[img]http:209.18.98.116/promo/illseed/pimp-OZONE.jpg[/img]

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 27th, 2007, 3:56 pm

THAT NIGGA DOES SELL NO CRACK LOL

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 27th, 2007, 3:59 pm

THAT NIGGA DOES SELL NO CRACK LOL

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 27th, 2007, 4:06 pm

That nigga DOES NOT SELL CRACK

N e body knows n e thing bout dope no dam well 17.5 for a KI in atlanta is UNREASONABLE AND OUT OF the QUESTION that's all I'm sayin bout that

U get kis here for 13.5 14

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 27th, 2007, 4:34 pm

bspg wrote:That nigga DOES NOT SELL CRACK

N e body knows n e thing bout dope no dam well 17.5 for a KI in atlanta is UNREASONABLE AND OUT OF the QUESTION that's all I'm sayin bout that

you should be so proud :roll:

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 27th, 2007, 5:04 pm

Dude pushed work. I can say that for a fact. Like I said he boosts ish in his rap.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 27th, 2007, 8:29 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:

First of all what the fuck u talkin about?

To lbCK
Blood was makin it seem like he sells dope now, he probably USED to sell dope,
But I don't think its logical for a person of his stature to sell cocaine..judgin by the space he should be in now financially at this point in his career.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 27th, 2007, 8:32 pm

all these rappers talking bout they some drug dealers talkin bout they pacling straps talking bout they droppin foos dead and shit are fucking fake homie . fuck all these rappers tryna act like they run the streets when mu'fuckaz never come out their mansions ... rap bout your cars jewelry your bichtes but rappin bout the streets like foos be running em makes em look like straight bichte and like pimp c said most of these rappers are fuckin cowards ..

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 27th, 2007, 9:06 pm

com'on man u act like niggaz in the hood don retaliate rite after there homeboi is dead....com'on LCB ....justice system is dumb a joke, do ur shit clean even if they kno u did it they ain gone put u in witout enough evidence.....BMF...black mafia family....they a mob mobs always get away with murder,..............police even expect the hood to go crazy if a thugs/gangsters homie goes down.they can get an outa state nigga to do the job n make it seem like he ain neva came to atlanta with all the money they got...

LB i kno wachu sayin but u kno ain no body buttoned up in the inner city n does crime, unless they indiscise(however u spell that word) ....most them dudes wearin button up shirts are the easiest targets coz niggaz swear they pussy, niggaz love see'in them type of dudes on the creep homie, they 99% of teh time ain holdin, ain packin n doint shit but bein the average nice citizen.

the lil men drug dealers who still make bread do have'em big wheelz n flaunt out 4000 dolar chains n shit but they don go around sayin they sell drugs....people do that police can pull 'em over n they can say its my mama's ride...i saved up n even if its pretty obvius police need evidence like a VERBAL ADMINTANCE that jeezy does on everysingle song

PREME, BIG MEECH, HARRY O, n alot of other drug dealers are in the music shit but dont rap n do go around sayin shit bout people they shot or conspired to murder

i dono how to explain it too well but from my experience with drug dealers that are big tymers, they don talk buot it much, scared buot it, paranoid, always vested up, n got most they shit undersomeone else's name...they don even use they own cell phones...i don hv to explain the whole essence of drug dealin yall shud know if yall live in the hood n all types of shit, yall know all types of shit like every damn gang in LA the leaders n all that yall shud kno if a nigga is real or not then...its clear to c....people like mike jones proly neva even got a parkin ticket befo..why u think he walways hallarin his name...coz niggaz don kno him ,he don even get that much love in houston

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 30th, 2007, 10:14 am

bspg wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

First of all what the fu-- u talkin about?

To lbCK
Blood was makin it seem like he sells dope now, he probably USED to sell dope,
But I don't think its logical for a person of his stature to sell cocaine..judgin by the space he should be in now financially at this point in his career.
Cuhz Its not logical for someone in his position to move work I agree there, but he might still mess with it cuz his homies are.
Hes making songs, dudes need to stop taking songs to heart.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 30th, 2007, 10:25 am

Mcminister wrote:com'on man u act like niggaz in the hood don retaliate rite after there homeboi is dead....com'on LCB ....justice system is dumb a joke, do ur shit clean even if they kno u did it they ain gone put u in witout enough evidence.....BMF...black mafia family....they a mob mobs always get away with murder,..............police even expect the hood to go crazy if a thugs/gangsters homie goes down.they can get an outa state nigga to do the job n make it seem like he ain neva came to atlanta with all the money they got...

LB i kno wachu sayin but u kno ain no body buttoned up in the inner city n does crime, unless they indiscise(however u spell that word) ....most them dudes wearin button up shirts are the easiest targets coz niggaz swear they pussy, niggaz love see'in them type of dudes on the creep homie, they 99% of teh time ain holdin, ain packin n doint shit but bein the average nice citizen.

the lil men drug dealers who still make bread do have'em big wheelz n flaunt out 4000 dolar chains n shit but they don go around sayin they sell drugs....people do that police can pull 'em over n they can say its my mama's ride...i saved up n even if its pretty obvius police need evidence like a VERBAL ADMINTANCE that jeezy does on everysingle song

PREME, BIG MEECH, HARRY O, n alot of other drug dealers are in the music shit but dont rap n do go around sayin shit bout people they shot or conspired to murder

i dono how to explain it too well but from my experience with drug dealers that are big tymers, they don talk buot it much, scared buot it, paranoid, always vested up, n got most they shit undersomeone else's name...they don even use they own cell phones...i don hv to explain the whole essence of drug dealin yall shud know if yall live in the hood n all types of shit, yall know all types of shit like every damn gang in LA the leaders n all that yall shud kno if a nigga is real or not then...its clear to c....people like mike jones proly neva even got a parkin ticket befo..why u think he walways hallarin his name...coz niggaz don kno him ,he don even get that much love in houston
No its not the common dress for a dude on the streets, but just cuz a dude steps his dress game up doesnt mean hes b!tch made or not gonna get it craccin if he has too. Thats why niccas get that potato peeled cuz they underestimate cuz of how a person looks.

Real movers in the drug game arent vocal about their operation and the ins and outs of it, but at the end of the say you know who they are. There are humble ones out there that move in silence, but moving big numbers its only so much silence.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » July 30th, 2007, 11:02 am

do pimp c claim anything?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 30th, 2007, 12:14 pm

Q wrote:do pimp c claim anything?
All ive really heard him on is Port Arthur.
He does give shout outs to Larry Hoover on songs tho so maybe GD.