Lil Wayne Explain how he became Blood

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: the Bottom

Lil Wayne Explain how he became Blood

Unread post by Trav » August 5th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » August 5th, 2007, 2:04 pm

Doesn't sound like he ever got jumped in or put on he just knows niggas.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » August 5th, 2007, 2:43 pm

he really aint explain nothin

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 5th, 2007, 3:05 pm

true he was just talking just to be talking

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 5th, 2007, 3:31 pm

it looks like he was tryna avoid the question

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 5th, 2007, 9:55 pm

lil wayne wasnt talking about shit..fool didnt start hollin out blood til mack 10 started fucking w/ cashmoney..he cant even name a set..he just throw up blood cauze that's the easiest thing to do..none of them cats claimed anything but uptown 3rd ward magnolia til mack 10 came around.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2007, 2:16 am

TomTom wrote:lil wayne wasnt talking about shit..fool didnt start hollin out blood til mack 10 started #%@&#%@ w/ cashmoney..he cant even name a set..he just throw up blood cauze that's the easiest thing to do..none of them cats claimed anything but uptown 3rd ward magnolia til mack 10 came around.
HAHAHAHAHAHA , YOU MAY BE RIGHT , .....GAME , LIL WAYNE , DIPSET , ..THEM DUDES IS CORNY ....THEY LEAD THE WAY IN THE PRESENT FAD OF FAKE BLOODS ...IN THE FUTURE NIGGAS GONE LAUGH AT WHO WAS RIDING THE WANNABEE BLOOD AND CRIP FAD !! :lol:

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 6th, 2007, 4:12 am

Ooh he done fucked up.
he said "im reppin uptown im reppin hotboys so im redded up anyway".
WTF is that.
those things that he reppin are New Orleans things that have nothin to do with Cali.
him sayin he redded up anyway like that is like sayin "OK im already wearin red so i may as well be a blood".
thats like sayin since SURs rock the blue flag they may as well be crips.
or since purple city already rock purple they should call themselves Grape st or some shit.
this brings me too the other thing.
he still thinks bein a banger is about color which to my knowledge is not true.

plus he kiss dudes and that is Faggitry.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 6th, 2007, 6:29 am

TomTom wrote:lil wayne wasnt talking about shit..fool didnt start hollin out blood til mack 10 started #%@&#%@ w/ cashmoney..he cant even name a set..he just throw up blood cauze that's the easiest thing to do..none of them cats claimed anything but uptown 3rd ward magnolia til mack 10 came around.
I don't know about makk-10 stuff but i know one thing when wayne & baby started hollin out blood was when they hopped on dipset d*ck that's when everything was fallen into place.

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 6th, 2007, 12:20 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Ooh he done #%@& up.
WTF is that.
those things that he reppin are New Orleans things that have nothin to do with Cali.
him sayin he redded up anyway like that is like sayin "OK im already wearin red so i may as well be a blood".
or since purple city already rock purple they should call themselves Grape st or some shit.

i understand where you comin from but for you to say he kisses dudes and say thats faggety anyway? lol
umm you do know thers gay thugs that exist right? so why even bring that up?.

fuck these fake ass slobs in this industry i think the only reason why it became soo kool to be a pesant(a blood) is bekuz bloods are looked at as underdogs and some wonnabes decided to wear red and claim blood bekuz bloods dont get as much attention as the crips F-CKIN PESANTS!,sittin duck target ass niggas lol,none exitent defunct inactive almost extinct ass niggas

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » August 6th, 2007, 1:35 pm

The funny thing is he did explain how he began to claim bdog. "I was deaded up anyway" Basically saw some more dudes flamed and jumped on the bandwagon. C how that ho tryin to name drop to make his ish seem official.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 6th, 2007, 1:39 pm

Hell wrote:
I don't know about makk-10 stuff but i know one thing when wayne & baby started hollin out blood was when they hopped on dipset d*ck that's when everything was fallen into place.
He started throwing up bdog before the Carter 1 dropped. He did that Earthquake video and couldnt put it down. When Baby and his dumb ass were wearing it on the left side and throwing the rag on the ground and ish haha.
And for him to say he was always flamed up, dude wore every color bandana he could, from tru to yellow to that soulja ish. Matching fits and ish like a b!tch.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 6th, 2007, 2:56 pm

SEKRET wrote:
WTF is that.

i understand where you comin from but for you to say he kisses dudes and say thats faggety anyway? lol

fu-- these fake ass slobs in this industry i think the only reason why it became soo kool to be a pesant(a blood) is bekuz bloods are looked at as underdogs and some wonnabes decided to wear red and claim blood bekuz bloods dont get as much attention as the crips F-CKIN PESANTS!,sittin duck target ass niggas lol,none exitent defunct inactive almost extinct ass niggas
yeah i know theres gay bangers and all but this dude got the nerve to say "No Homo" in some songs.
but look if he was gay its messed up that he in videos with other rappers that clearly said some anti-homo ish.
dipset got alot of subliminal/obvious anti gay lyrics.
game be callin g-unit dudes homos like bein gay is a bad thing.
and im pretty sure baby or weezy themselves said some homophobic ish on wax.
so him bein around these people that put him down in-directly(if he is gay) is corny for real.
thats like if fat joe for some reason said some ish about black people and weezy was still on his tracks and in his videos.
im pretty sure that you heard that freestyle weez did admitting he kissed baby or the interview that baby did admitting he kissed wayne.
for real tho they make it seem like that ish is a regular thing between them and what is a man kissing another man called?gay/homosexual
what type of man, be it gay or straight stands beside somebody that puts them down in that matter?
A BITCH

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » August 6th, 2007, 3:05 pm

i was jus listenin to Pop Off on his Drought 3 mixtape, dude goes "I'm an Eastside Blood, and I don't smoke Kryp" LOL hell naw, dis dude got issues with it

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » August 6th, 2007, 4:08 pm

Trip'n_Loc wrote:i was jus listenin to Pop Off on his Drought 3 mixtape, dude goes "I'm an Eastside Blood, and I don't smoke Kryp" LOL hell naw, dis dude got issues with it
You can see that shit is fake,because New Orleans niggaz claim Wards not eastside,southside, shit. He's copying off of Dickset with the eastside blood shit. Its funny he claims he's down by the west coast but in the new xxl they sayin this 5 star shit. I didn't know west coast niggaz bang starz. Dude was just goin to college when he started being a blood like how does that come about? The nigga is just fake but his music is hot.

Big Wy checked him and Game on the One Blood freestyle with Spider Loc and Papa Smurf.

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 6th, 2007, 4:29 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
SEKRET wrote:
WTF is that.

fu-- these fake ass slobs in this industry i think the only reason why it became soo kool to be a pesant(a blood) is bekuz bloods are looked at as underdogs and some wonnabes decided to wear red and claim blood bekuz bloods dont get as much attention as the crips F-CKIN PESANTS!,sittin duck target ass niggas lol,none exitent defunct inactive almost extinct ass niggas
yeah i know theres gay bangers and all but this dude got the nerve to say "No Homo" in some songs.
but look if he was gay its messed up that he in videos with other rappers that clearly said some anti-homo ish.
so him bein around these people that put him down in-directly(if he is gay) is corny for real.
thats like if fat joe for some reason said some ish about black people and weezy was still on his tracks and in his videos.
im pretty sure that you heard that freestyle weez did admitting he kissed baby or the interview that baby did admitting he kissed wayne.
for real tho they make it seem like that ish is a regular thing between them and what is a man kissing another man called?gay/homosexual
what type of man, be it gay or straight stands beside somebody that puts them down in that matter?
A BITCH
lol i get you

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 6th, 2007, 4:35 pm

Trav wrote:
Trip'n_Loc wrote:i was jus listenin to Pop Off on his Drought 3 mixtape, dude goes "I'm an Eastside Blood, and I don't smoke Kryp" LOL hell naw, dis dude got issues with it
You can see that shit is fake,because New Orleans niggaz claim Wards not eastside,southside, shit. He's copying off of Dickset with the eastside blood shit. Its funny he claims he's down by the west coast but in the new xxl they sayin this 5 star shit. I didn't know west coast niggaz bang starz. Dude was just goin to college when he started being a blood like how does that come about? The nigga is just fake but his music is hot.

Big Wy checked him and Game on the One Blood freestyle with Spider Loc and Papa Smurf.
aint he like a smart dude? how long was he in college?

Trav
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trav » August 6th, 2007, 5:03 pm

I believe he did 4 years. I know for a fact he went to the University of Houston after the hurricane came through. That might have been the year he graduated.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 6th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Trav wrote:

Thats what I was thinking. Dude trying so hard to have ties to CA bdogs yet they are on some ny ish.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 7th, 2007, 9:05 pm

lol...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 8th, 2007, 2:06 am

FUK HOMOS AND GAY BANGERS ......AND HOMO THUGGS , :evil: :evil:

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 8th, 2007, 5:58 am

SEKRET wrote:]

Put this dude on the questionable list.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 8th, 2007, 6:48 am

The reason why he said that cause he f**k's with jim jones and them.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » August 8th, 2007, 11:30 am

LIL WAYNE IS ON SOME STUPID SHIT HOLMES .. DUDE NEEDS TO GET HIS ACT STRAIGHT ..

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 14th, 2007, 1:57 pm

if he just stay in his lane, stick to what he knows n is he would be alright

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 14th, 2007, 2:06 pm

T.RODGERS SUMMED IT UP ON DUDES LIKE LIL WAYNE .................LMAO ,

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 14th, 2007, 7:55 pm

^^haha yea pretty much

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 16th, 2007, 2:47 am

rocstar wrote:
SEKRET wrote:]

Put this dude on the questionable list.

YEP HES BEEN ON THAT LIST FOR A WHILE ..........LOOK AT HIS SCREEN NAME , SAYS IT ALL " ........ :lol: :lol:

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 16th, 2007, 5:51 pm

:lol: ^^^Hahahaha

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » August 17th, 2007, 5:20 pm

you lil nigglets missed the whole point yall just choose to act that way :roll:

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 18th, 2007, 2:21 pm

^^^what was the point?

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » August 18th, 2007, 4:36 pm

fuk lil wayne n all these fake ass blood niggaz...fake crip niggaz too....thats some westcoast cali shit, now everybody wanna b like them niggaz...and fuk faggotz, i have no sympathy 4 homos...

eah i know theres gay bangers and all but this dude got the nerve to say "No Homo" in some songs.
A BITCH

nigga bein gay IS A BAD THING....fuk outta here with all this faggot shit, whoever say its aight 2 kiss another man in his lips is a big gay fairy...and fuk these fake ass niggaz...make ur music n stop trynna be a gangster...i would die 2 be in that position, than 2 b livin in the fukin P's....lets b real...